en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_abuse_of_psychiatry_in_the_Soviet_Union
voat.co/v/mybordersmychoice/2342909
itsgoingdown.org/neo-nazis-Sup
twitter.com/splchatetracker/status/951204530229841920
twitter.com/GrrrGraphics/status/954393573222268928
youtube.com/watch?v=MFhm-xhQocM
youtube.com/watch?v=Nl7WXkTJT2I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Brain is not researched as much. Not all methods that are tested are good. There is money in it so there is abuse in it.

Bump

>redpill me on x
fucking shills came back quick

Schizoid crypto kike psychiatrist who are all crazy themselves attempt to subject others to mental torture and (((pharma)))

No science.

slatestarcodex.com/archives/

What does this mean?

There you go: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_abuse_of_psychiatry_in_the_Soviet_Union

a system that punishes truth seekers.

If you think you need mental health help, then just workout and eat well and it will clear up.

(((they))) make a living off hurting those who can see through the veil of this world and disguise it as psychiatry

There's clearly some science or people who use medication to stop screaming at their feet would still scream at their feet.

Used to work as a guard in a forrensics assesment unit of a mental hospital, basically jail for crazy people. Some were legit insane, others faking to avoid prison. The trials would sometimes stretch out years, so the hospital would offer the patients $200 or so to let them test experimental meds on them. A bit of $ for when they get out, plus helps their court case. Some of those guys were never the same. Also hospital had bird cages on the roof when I was doing my rounds, I think they were testing meds on the animals and letting them loose.

Schizoid here, going to my first psychiatrist in February. Been seeing a clinical psychologist for a year or so, but she broke up with me because none of the therapy she could do worked. Tried with a male psychologist, same issue.

The psychologists both wrote reports on me saying Im unemployable and that I should be on autismbux, but I was rejected due to the fact the government believes not all treatment has been done, and that I should get treatment from a psychiatrist and see what happens, then apply again later on.

That said, what can I expect with the psychiatrist? He has my reports from the clinical psychologists. Im not sure how it will work though, do psychiatrists work any differently to psychologists aside from being able to prescribe drugs?

I agree a lot of people seek psychiatric help who don't really need it(depression, anxiety, bullshit like adhd, ect) but If you think you're genuinely going batshit crazy like hearing things, seeing things, thinking people are out to get you, you should prob consider professional help because working out and eating healthy won't do jack for actual mental illness.

You will find everything in this universe: Except the full psychiatric history of a politically elected person. We force some gentiles to disclose some of their medical history, but that is only so we don't have to disclose ours. Good luck finding the full medical history of Hillary for instance.

Psychiatrist is much different than a psychologist, psychologists talk a lot more and teach you therapeutic techniques and skills, psychiatrists refer you to all the clinics and do doctor stuff with you like a gp for your mental health once the psychiatrist knows what's wrong with you your visits get a lot shorter and you just have short checkups for meds and adjustments. I've been through many and it's always like this, psychologist appointments are always lots of talking.

I see. What im more so asking is what will the 1st psychiatrist appointment be like? My GP sent him the reports from my clinical psychologists on my diagnosis.

Just wondering if I have to go through all the bullshit again with the psychiatrist, or will he just accept the psychologists diagnosis?

Mental health is the #1 determinant of a society's health and the most important social support system we have is services for such. Though the Nazi's were an authoritarian regime, their policies focused largely on that. Double edged sword, but they were right to take action.

underpinnings are completely real, can't survive all the discretion in practice without subversion

I have a friend who says this, it's not true. They make a living off of helping people who are terrified and sick, stop romancing something that ruins lives, it's as bad as saying trans people aren't sick.

Exercise and diet do not change how it affects you, I first became mentally ill I was running 30 miles a week. Everytime I get better I go back to exercise and I eat well but still it comes back. Exercise and eating well and medication and sleep are all things that help but an illness is an illness.

does this answer your question?
ALL ANONS REPORT IN FOR GLOBAL OP!!!

This is OP has started and is now ongoing

Find your flag & print some of these fuckers:

Game Plan:
1. Posters started to go up last night on campuses & public spaces around the world!
2. Bonus points for putting them in feminism & SJW related areas: social science & psychology departments, women's & gender studies departments, office doors of feminist profs, etc.
3. Please do not commit vandalism or do anything illegal
4. Translations are available for over 25 countries
5. Only use the official versions of the poster:

Antifa is shitting themselves over this:
itsgoingdown.org/neo-nazis-Sup Forums-ready-new-poster-campaign-target-womens-studies-departments-campus-january-21st/

So is the SPLC:
twitter.com/splchatetracker/status/951204530229841920

but Ben Garrison has given MBMC the green light:
twitter.com/GrrrGraphics/status/954393573222268928

along with The Golden One, Peter Sweden, Jack Posobiec, Tara McCarthy, Millennial Woes, LA Werewolf & many more

Ignore shills, stick to the plan & only use the official versions from the main website:

Everytime I've seen someone new they do their own assessment. Sometimes it's a full workup sometimes just part they want to clarify I guess? The most recent psychiatrist I saw only had me fill out some form to describe what ocd was like for me I guess to make sure I actually had it other psychiatrists get you to say words that start with a certain letter and fill out papers with clocks on them and all sorts of shit it just depends how detailed the information they have about you is. Likely if you've never seen a psychiatrist before they're going to have their own tests the psychologist had more of a personality test to fill out and it was much longer so its nothing like that.

psychiatry has been prescribing drugs based on completely false assumptions about how the brain works - for decades.
they have no fucking clue what they're doing and the pharmazeutical industrial complex keeps bribing the politicians so they can keep their monopoly on amphetamines etc.
it's horrible

youtube.com/watch?v=MFhm-xhQocM
The link is a fairly decent documentary on the DSM, which was an attempt by psychiatry to be seen as a science despite regularly fucking people over.

Also I have a request
Got linked the following video and was an interview with a former pharmacist and was told it had something to do with elderly homes poisoning people with wrong medication so that they would die off faster and fuck off, anyone care to give a more detailed summary?
youtube.com/watch?v=Nl7WXkTJT2I

It is utterly broken in the US. Instead of mentally ill people being institutionalized and treated, they were set free during the 1980s. Now, we have an epidemic of homeless people with mental illnesses in our cities.

Docs telling normal individuals that he or she is fucking bat-shit insane and needs these pills, while also stating that fags who condemn their biological gender are sane.

That wouldn't be as bad if it weren't for the fact that not wanting to take medication against a mental illness is in of itself considered a mental illness. So if you say "fuck no, you just made that shit up, I am not taking that", then they can just label you with an extra mental illness.

Psychoanalysis takes that tactic to whole new levels of depravity.

Depends on which country and which type of system.

same here, they turned from "forced care" to "no care at all because the guys refuses everything"

most of the hobos in my town are just people with untreated shizophrenia.

>not wanting to take medication against a mental illness is in of itself considered a mental illness

whats the name of that illness?

No they cannot. Stop talking out of your arse. No one is forced to take in of himself that he does not want.

A lot of it is unhelpful bullshit. You can't cure mental issues with someone saying "it's ok" or magic pills. Change has to come from within, and people have become too soft and reliant on others.

If you got insurance they're highly likely to make up bullshit to keep you locked there and milk it. Almost all facilities are corporate owned and for-profit. If they can't juice you, you're basically shit out of luck for actual help.

I'll try to keep this short.

I suffer from psychotic depression and borderline personality disorder. I live in AL and I see a therapist once a week and a psychiatrist once a month. One time when my therapist irritated me, I went to one 20 mins away to one in Florida and gave them my file. 20 mins in he goes 'Did you say you wanted to kill yourself?' And I was like yeah, I said it. I feel like doing it every day, that's why I'm here. He calls his boss in, repeats the question and I'm like.. okay, yes, that's how I feel.

I got Baker Act'd and they sent me to 48 hours observation. I thought, maybe this will be good for me. So I get there and it's literally prison with shit written on the walls in crayon, lightning bolts, spiders, tanks, like an 8 year old went nuts. This ward is 40 20-50 year old men who are probably the worst schizophrenic people I've ever met. One only talked in song lyrics from 80's rock bands, one was from Colombia and would not stop yelling ESCAMBIA COUNTY POLICE and MALBORRO RED AND BLACK. I mean 24/7. I talked to the nurses there and was like, I am nowhere near as fucked up as these dudes, why am I in here? I talked to a doctor one time 5 mins before I left and I got ejected after 48 hours of the most insane shit I'd ever seen. To top it off, no one mopped, swept, cleaned anything, these people were forgotten and every time I would ask, how long is that dude been here / going to stay? They'd say 'four years and probably forever.' My biggest fear was being lost in paperwork cause those places are 190% occupancy and everything is just so fucking slow.

It's a fucking mess man. Lie. Kill yourself. Don't be honest. The system is not going to help you, it will only fuck you up if you are sane enough to make complete sentences.

it's lit

Every psychiatrist I’ve been to have almost literally told me that prescribing medications is more of an art than a science due to the general knowledge of modern psychiatry. It’s not perfect but they do what they can. I’ve never been forced to try some drug that I didn’t feel comfortable with and always discussed the medications and side effects with the prescriber. I don’t see the evil “racket on pill sales and therapy” that people who don’t know psychiatry/psychology have described. I have maybe one source that actually knows psychiatry who argues that pills are more harmful than good, but other than that I can’t see the downside besides
>da jooz
Do you have any evidence that governments are bribed to keep psychiatrists prescribing stuff / stay in business? I want to believe it but it seems a bit far fetched.

Mental health conditions like depression, anxiety and OCD are completely fictitious BS that (((Film &TV))) have convinced people are real ailments for the purpose of creating multi million dollar markets for pharmaceutical products out of thin air as well as further denegrating society by encouraging people to capitulate rather than toughen up.

I may be wrong but that is how I remember it being in the DSM.

>Mods won't delete this shit thread

Salubrious

healthful, wholesome, salubrious, salutary mean favorable to the health of mind or body. healthful implies a positive contribution to a healthy condition. ⟨a healthful diet⟩ wholesome applies to what benefits, builds up, or sustains physically, mentally, or spiritually. ⟨wholesome foods⟩ ⟨the movie is wholesome family entertainment⟩ salubrious applies chiefly to the helpful effects of climate or air. ⟨cool and salubrious weather⟩ salutary describes something corrective or beneficially effective, even though it may in itself be unpleasant. ⟨a salutary warning that resulted in increased production⟩

Think of the circumstances that our medical system is in. Under what conditions.

They are insalubrious, they do not promote health.
Hospitals should be warm and inviting, not cold and depressing. No one likes elevator music, and especially no one likes to hear the beeping of their hearts.

Mental health, and physical health facilities need to adopt a salubrious climate, this can be systematically identified simply by analyzing the current structure vs basic human factor engineering considerations.

It's not just Mental health, its the entire service industry of the USA.

Dude “””mental health professionals””” used to only drug the shit out of children for not doing well in school, you know, load them up with amphetamine for “ADD” or “ADHD”

Now they do it if a kid just feels like they wanna be the other gender

The entire industry is full of sick fuck child abusing leftist pieces of trash who need to be hanging from fucking lampposts

I think I stayed in this Airbnb.
It was run by a crazy old spinster boomer lady who watched Neighbours reruns 24/7

Our brains aren't designed for the current system.

I've never met a single psychologist or psychiatrist who could do that. And I am very sure that would be very illegal. Even for people who are so mental they cannot legally make own choices: needs Bürgen then. - Crazy people NOT taking their medicine and doing their therapy is a much bigger problem. But then again: most of this shit is a scam anyway, so...

>I’ve never been forced to try some drug that I didn’t feel comfortable with and always discussed the medications and side effects with the prescriber.

Children can’t consent to sex

Why can they consent to being drugged out of their minds for very superficial problems?

You’re a fucking idiot desu

Mental illness as in an actual physiological disorder of the brain is 0,1% of all mentally ill people max.
The rest is people unable to cope with the reality of life. Who can blame them?

Anyone who calls the Jews out on their bullshit is called 'mentally ill'. That's pretty much it.

1) you are a test subject by definition:
a)Because they don't know how you will react to the medication till they give it to you, there are at least 3 generations of antipychotics (I'll talk to you about schizofrenia since is the ony illness they treat that I know of from first hand experience, I'm a patient myself)
b)Because doing that while filling sheets of info and sending them to the pharma industry gives them money (ok I'm speculating here, but they do keep a in fucking deep detailed log of EVERYTHING you do while hospitalized, and I wouldn't be surpirsed if somehow some if not all those lists end up at the pharma's desk)
2)you have no authority:
a)Because a judge told them so, that's right, a judge came by looked at your case and decided you couldn't have any authroity so your power of decision gets relegated to the one of the medic team
b)Because you came voluntarely but if you do anything they don't like or "seem harmful to your well being" they will automaticaly put you in case a)

contd?