Wil Europe rise again?

will europe rise again out of this shithole that has been created by the current "leaders"of europe.

Other urls found in this thread:

voat.co/v/mybordersmychoice/2342909
itsgoingdown.org/neo-nazis-Sup
twitter.com/splchatetracker/status/951204530229841920
twitter.com/GrrrGraphics/status/954393573222268928
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No.

No.

Remember what was considered mediocrity for a man in his mid 20s, 25 years ago?

>having nice 4 bedroom home
>having a petite stay at home wife
>multiple kids

Yeah, hows that make you feel?

cryinpep.jpg

lmao non whites jelly
USA will soon be btfo and the rest are just losers

Absolutely

>T. Orc from United states of Uorcia.

If you're not from Europe and you visit here you will quickly realize that it is hopeless. The women are in charge, the men are complete cucks and don't even realize it, and PC culture has completely removed any ability they have to criticize the state. People here welcome big government, hate people like Trump, and think that high taxes are just a normal part of life.

Men here regularly discuss fashion, in a way that would be considered nothing short of homosexual in North America. They wear tight pants, low cut shirts, don't lift weights, and spend a lot of time doing their hair so it looks "fabulous". Eastern Europe is the only exception to this that I have seen in my entire three years here, but they are piss poor, mostly. Whenever a civilization hits this point it is quickly over run by a more cohesive, dominant civilization. Europe deserves what it is getting, and there is nothing that can stop it.

t. a North American expat who can't wait to go home once his work contract is finally over. Fuck these cuck faggots.

Yes.

Realistically, no. Your politicians don't seem to care to address your terrible immigration issues. You are puppets to Merkel; a childless women without a dog in the fight.

Europe is not a country you stupid fucking inbred.

>Create domes over Dutch cities
>Break open the dikes
>Instant Rapture
>???
>Profit

You're right, its a cuckinent.

Certain European countries will rise up.

no.

ALL ANONS REPORT IN FOR GLOBAL OP!!!

This is OP has started and is now ongoing

Find your flag & print some of these fuckers:

Game Plan:
1. Posters started to go up last night on campuses & public spaces around the world!
2. Bonus points for putting them in feminism & SJW related areas: social science & psychology departments, women's & gender studies departments, office doors of feminist profs, etc.
3. Please do not commit vandalism or do anything illegal
4. Translations are available for over 25 countries
5. Only use the official versions of the poster:

Antifa is shitting themselves over this:
itsgoingdown.org/neo-nazis-Sup Forums-ready-new-poster-campaign-target-womens-studies-departments-campus-january-21st/

So is the SPLC:
twitter.com/splchatetracker/status/951204530229841920

but Ben Garrison has given MBMC the green light:
twitter.com/GrrrGraphics/status/954393573222268928

along with The Golden One, Peter Sweden, Jack Posobiec, Tara McCarthy, Millennial Woes, LA Werewolf & many more

Ignore shills, stick to the plan & only use the official versions from the main website:

fuck off nigger

> nonwhite
> no flag

Really makes you think

thats a yes. sorry our /mbmc/ got ripped from site. can make new threads so we have to resort to this.

>ALL ANONS REPORT IN FOR GLOBAL OP!!!
>All anons..
>..except for Eastern Europeans
Not our problem
Lmao

wtf is going on with Sup Forums

we'll die out
just like americans
we masturbate and play games all day

how about some support. it is obvious the people are inspired by Poland. cant help we are in this mess, we can however try to get out. you know how it is with commies

reconquista inc

Das rite

/pol was a little better when there werent newfags getting triggered over flags all the time

THE GERMAN EMPIRE MUST BE TAKEN DOWN.

Russia and the United Kingdom are the two undefeated nations in Europe. The continent must be freed from the crazy irrational Germania.

Non-whites have that still, and it's paid for my white workers.

This is why the entire planet hates you and why you will get fucked in the ass as soon as non whites outnumber you in your own country, amerimutt

This. Some countries will be lost (read: Sweden) but some will rise up. Europe isn't so homogeneous, that all the countries would face the same fate.

I would count Poland, Slovakia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania and Hungary out. At least.

Well when the EU collapses, and you're trying to sort out the exchange rate on your national currency, while battling off hordes of muslims, I'll make sure to think of this conversation.

Don't shoot the messanger, amerimutt. You have zero allies on the planet. As soon as shitskins outnumber you, you are done for. At least we will get annexed by Russia rather than Pablo and Tyshawn

>Poland, Slovakia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania and Hungary

Even if Europe surivive, it would be devastated. And it would take decades of wars. UK and France are already done. It realy depends if they will use their pet muslim and niggers as main weapon. Or war with Russia. Or just nuclear armageddon. Anyway World War II was just neigbor rumble compared to this. Thank you Israel.

>amerimutt
Ireland flag. Do i missing something here?

He's a butthurt amerimutt expat, see >t. a North American expat who can't wait to go home once his work contract is finally over. Fuck these cuck faggots.

>You have zero allies on the planet.

Incorrect.

Dave, East Asia is getting taken over by China. Japan is demographically far more doomed than USA or Europe. The best they can hope for is to slide into irrelevance and to be left alone

Get it. I did not read his whole wall of text. Than fine. Americans are puppets of Zionims so far. Even their God Emperor is another zionist doll.

I'm not butthurt, and you are the one shooting the messenger my friend. Take a look around you at the average European male and tell me what you see. Do you see someone who is strong, adaptable, and ready to defend their homeland? Do you see someone who exercises regularly, is conscience of what they eat, and has a decent testosterone level? Do you see someone who has ever even laid their hands on a firearm? I've been here long enough to answer no to most of these questions. I know you will say America is just as bad, but there is still an overarching sense of masculinity in large swaths of North America that you will not find in Europe. England and Germany both have anti-hate speech laws, and regularly enforce them by hunting people for posting stuff on the internet. Germany forces migrants quotas on member states of the EU. The native population here takes it willingly. You will never have anything close to a Trump style politician running the show because the men here are too weak to stand up for their sovereignty.

OP asked a question and I answered it as honestly as possible. Do you honestly believe that Europe will change course, meme flag?

There is hope with Europe but not with this SJW leadership. Need more redpilled people in leadership positions.

>Dave
What do you mean?

>Japan is demographically far more doomed than USA or Europe.
We definitely have big problems, but we like America and will stay their ally. For now, we are an important country with value.

All majority white countries will never rise again. It's east asia's turn.

Wall of text swears not butthurt

Blame the gays for everything bad that has happened.

>Do you honestly believe that Europe will change course, meme flag?
Why can you not understand that Europe is not England and Germany?
And you are sorely delusional if you think Brits or Germans are worse off than Americans in the long tun. You are all doomed most likely, but at least they might still have a chance, unlike you, especially considering that their countries still have a semblance of international support and are of geopolitical interest to Russia, especially Germany.
You can't even get Jerusalem recognized as capital by the UN you command, do you expect people to help you once Pablo takes over? Not even Western Europe which has been under your control for 70 years, cares about American support anymore, that's why they are pushing for a EU army.
Am I wrong in my analysis? I think not

>USA
>not cucked
please,shut the fuck up.

The only solution that they have is bringing the gas back

>Western Europe which has been under your control for 70 years.

MUTTED

And yes you are wrong in your analysis because it will not be Russia that takes over Europe, it will be the migrants hordes pouring in from the third world. Germany is already set to have a brown majority within the next generation, France doesn't keep racial statistics so there is no telling when they will be taken over, Belgium is set to have a Muslim majority population, Italy is set to have a Muslim majority population by 2050, areas of the Balkans already have a large Muslim population, and you're here worried about Paco. The wall is going to be built, and at the very least the average American is showing resistance to the demographic changes, or else they would not have voted for Trump. Where is this resistance to the Islamification of Europe? It does not exist.

Think about what you just read for a second.
>France
>Germany
>Italy
>Belgium
>England

The most major countries in Europe are set to have a Muslim majority, or already have a large Muslim population. I don't even have to mention Sweden. Do you see this trend changing?

>Take a look around you at the average European male and tell me what you see

A drone crushed by the goverment.But the goverment relay on this drones user,once enough of them are crushed or stop giving fucks all the hate speach laws all women and minority protection,all the propaganda all this is gone.

Eastern Europe doesn't count, as I said in a previous post. The people from there, though poor, are not cucked.

Answer this first, will Christianity rise again in Europe? The same answer is applicable to your question.

>The most major countries in Europe are set to have a Muslim majority
The only one that has any indicator of that possible happening is France. UK might to by the end of the century, but long term demographic predictions are extremely unreliable. Imagine using 1918 census data for 2018.
Germany, Belgium and Italy are no where close to being muslim majority, only some areas like Brussells will be for sure.
>and you're here worried about Paco.
I'm not, you should be. If Western Europe is doomed in the long run, according to your own metrics the US is already lost. White births have been a minority since 2015, and that includes "self identified whites" and MENA shitskins.
Even countries with many immigrants like Germany still have a majority non migrant background newborn generation, and migrant backgrouhnd includes East Germany and a shitton of European immigrants they have.
Again, you are blind to your own condition

Western EU people don't know hardship.

The first time a real crisis occurred they shat the bed.
Reality will wake you the fuck up eventually that's a certainty.

Unrelated to discussion but relevant question, why are you hiding behind the meme flag?

Because I'm shitposting in other threads with it. I'm Hungarian if you are interested

Prove it.

Yes, we will federalize and retake our place in the world.

I have nothing to prove to you. You are free to believe what you want, mutt

No, they will spread for the more shit hole people coming from their south and when war does break out they will lose the offensive to the south and east starting with greece and turkey

Mad

>Do you see someone who exercises regularly, is conscience of what they eat, and has a decent testosterone level?
>Coming from the faggot who lives in the land of the obesse and soy
What did he mean by this?

not even close you Christ nigger

yes
don't give up

We must watch Sweden closely, as they are the first country to fight or fall. If Sweden falls, it will either cause massive unrest and possible civil war in most European countries suffering under Islam or it will do nothing, which means that the rest will fall too.

Scenario 2 is that Sweden resists and starts a civil war on their own. This will bring back patriotism to Europe and governments will either go with the people or face civil war.

to be brutally honest nothing will happen to ireland, they have nothing for the rest of the world to gain from taking them.. and they are far enough away that they wont get directly sucked into some war... they will just pussy out and sit there like iceland and greenland

Either way, I do not think that France or Greece will fall. They’ve started riots and civil wars for less.

No. Unfortunately immigration has permanently changed Europe demographic. They will not leave. The only way is total civil war, but we "whites" are the minority now, so it's impossible

There has been a long trend in one direction which is now obviously reaching a peak and must reverse. So there will a reaction. We shall see how strong it is and what happens.

TRUST IN HUNGARY

We may not get credit for shit, but we've been the catalyst for every major change in Europe for 500 years, from holding the Ottomens at Buda for 300 years then pushing them back, to forcing the iron curtain to fall.

Repeat after me: I BELIEVE IN VIKTOR ORBAN

DIE KIKE IT'S YOUR FAULT

I DIDN'T ASK FOR THIS FAGGOT I ABSOLUTELY LOVE EUROPE

I hope not. I hope merkel and the BASED eu imports lots more muslims. Maybe if my country is full of shitskin rape gangs I won't die a virgin! :)

Yes

And btw OP, oh, ye of little faith, yes it will like it does since the dawn of time and like it will till the dusk of it. Europe will rise - a fact for the ages.

Yes. The last 70 years have been an anomaly in our history.

It is your fault. If you asked for it or not. Israel is behind it all the time. Europe will rise only if Israel is destroyed. That is why people hates jews. Sorry but living in Israel makes you enemy of every european, american and muslim.

No, the reason why people hate the Jews is Jewery, Kikery, or whatever you want to call it - Israel is at best a poor symptom of the Jewish political machine. At worst it is the antidote to kike behavior, which I truly believe that it is.

I have nothing against you personaly. Not even against jews in overall. But Israel doing too much mess in the world. With their Zionist agents around world. Maybe pissing of Europeans, Americans and muslims in same time is not actualy that great strategy. In the end you are have your own country. You can't hide. You can't count on fact that jews are almoust white and unnoticed in west. Even if all your enemies would go fight you with sticks only, you have no chance to survive.

OP never even suggested that is was a country you stupid fucking inbred.

Blaming Israel and the "Jew" for all of this is pitiful behaviour.

I'm upset too seeing the current state of Europa but I'm more disappointed with my own people right now.

No. It’s too far gone.

Only under martial law

>will europe rise again out of this shithole that has been created by the current "leaders"of europe.
who knows. it might but it might not.
judging by how many men are literally cucked all over the place.. pussy whipped motherfuckers and simply just boneless

i kinda have my doubts + weapons are forbidden + police force is growing + censorship and control is almost total

i don't know user. i don't even think most realize there is a problem

If all of us does our part and stop this
>muhh fake opposition
bullshit...

Just join your local chapter of the generation identity or your patriotic party and go out on the street and speak truth to the people

>You have zero allies on the planet.
t. Retard

That's my point exactly. I agree with you to a point, but I still think that the behavior of Israel in the international scene, and the geopolitical acts of (acts of war to be honest) Israel, are but a mere symptom of world Jewery, as much as a runny nose is not a disease but a symptom. I have no excuses for my country btw, just looking at the facts as properly as I can. We are a part of a very very large system of corruption

Definitely

Fuck off untermensch christcuck.

Holy fuck, an Israeli being honest on this board.

>as much as a runny nose is not a disease but a symptom
Elaborate?

>t westerner
it's not like you cucks brought it upon yourselves

The christcuck meme just proves that you're willfully ignorant and no better than a leftist. People deny religion so they can do whatever they please. Things have gone very well since we abandoned our set of fixed ethics, user, haven't they?

Our leaders did when they, quite literally, sold us.

Yurope is Doom
⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂
⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⣒⣒⣶⣤⣤⣒⣶⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂
⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠉⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂
⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂
⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⣀⣤⠤⠶⠶⠶⠶⠶⠶⠤⣀⠂⣀⣀⠂⣤⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂
⠂⠂⣀⣶⣶⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⣀⣀⣤⠶⠒⠛⠉⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠉⠿⣿⣿⠂⣤⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⣀⣀⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂
⣤⣤⠿⠉⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⣤⣶⣿⠛⠉⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠿⣿⣿⣛⣤⠂⠂⣤⠤⠒⠛⠉⠉⠛⠶⣤⠂⠂⠂⠂
⠉⠉⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⣀⣿⠛⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⣀⣀⣀⠂⠂⠂⠂⣤⣿⣿⣿⠿⣀⣿⠂⠂⣶⠒⠶⣀⠂⠂⠉⠶⠂⠂⠂
⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⣶⣤⣿⣉⣀⣀⣀⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠶⠛⠉⠉⠉⠉⠂⠂⠂⠂⠛⠉⣿⣿⣿⣿⠂⠂⣤⠛⠂⠂⣿⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂
⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⣀⣀⠂⠂⠂⣀⠿⠉⠂⠉⠉⠉⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⣿⣿⠿⠉⣀⣶⠛⠂⠂⣀⠿⠂⠂⠂⣶⠂⠂⠂
⠂⠂⠂⠂⣶⠛⠉⠂⠉⠉⠛⣶⠉⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⣤⣒⠶⣶⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠉⠂⠉⠂⠂⠂⠂⣤⠿⠂⠂⠂⣶⠉⠂⠂⠂
⠂⠂⣤⠿⠂⠂⠂⣤⠤⠂⣿⠂⠂⣤⣿⣶⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠛⣿⣿⠿⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⣀⣤⠿⠉⠂⠂⣤⠛⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂
⠂⠂⣿⠂⠂⠂⠂⠛⠂⠂⠛⣀⠂⣛⣛⣉⣀⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⣀⠂⠂⠛⠒⠤⠤⠒⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⣀⠶⠉⠂⠂⠂⣤⠛⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂
⠂⠂⠿⣀⠂⠂⠂⣶⣀⠂⠂⠿⠂⠉⠉⣶⠛⣀⠂⠂⠂⠂⣿⣀⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠿⠂⠂⠂⣶⣛⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂
⠂⠂⠂⠉⠿⣤⣀⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠿⣀⣿⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⣉⣛⠶⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠛⣶⣤⣀⣀⣤⣤⠿⠂⠛⣤⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂
⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠉⠒⠶⣀⠂⣿⠂⠂⠉⠉⠉⠿⠤⠤⠶⠛⠉⠉⠶⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠛⣶⠂⠂⠂⣀⠿⠂⠂⣶⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂
⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠿⣶⠛⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠿⠿⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⣿⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⣶⠂⠂⠉⠂⣤⠂⣿⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂
⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠿⣶⠛⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⣀⣤⠤⣤⠤⣤⠤⣤⣀⣀⣀⣛⣤⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠉⠂⠂⠂⣤⠛⠂⣿⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂
⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⣿⠂⠿⣤⣀⣀⣀⣤⠤⣤⣶⣿⣭⣿⣤⣿⣤⣿⣤⣶⣤⠿⠉⠉⠉⠉⠛⠶⠶⣤⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⣤⠿⠉⣀⣶⣿⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂
⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⣿⠂⠂⣤⠿⣿⣉⣿⣶⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿⠉⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⣀⠶⠉⣤⣶⣿⣿⣿⣤⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂
⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠛⣤⠿⠉⣶⣶⣛⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣛⠿⠛⠂⠂⠂⣀⣤⠶⠉⠂⣀⣤⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⣶⣿⣀⣶⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣶⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂
⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⣶⠉⠂⠂⠿⣶⠉⣿⠉⣿⣀⣿⠶⠛⠉⠂⣀⣤⠤⠛⠉⠂⣀⣤⠿⠉⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⣤⠛⠂⣤⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣶⠂⠂⠂⠂
⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⣿⠂⠂⠂⠂⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠂⠂⣀⣤⠶⠛⠂⠂⠂⣀⠶⠛⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⣀⣤⠛⠉⠂⣶⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣤⠂⠂⠂
⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠉⣶⣤⣀⣀⣀⣀⣤⣶⠶⠒⠛⠉⠉⠂⠂⠂⣀⣤⠛⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⣀⠛⠂⠂⣀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣀⠂⠂
⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⣀⣶⣿⣿⣿⣿⣶⠂⠛⠶⣤⣀⣀⣀⣀⣤⠶⠛⠉⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⣀⣤⠿⠉⠂⠂⣤⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣤⠂
⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⣶⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣤⣀⠂⠂⠉⠉⠉⠉⠂⠂⣀⣀⣀⣀⠤⠤⠤⠛⠉⠂⠂⠂⠂⣤⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⠂⣀⣤⣶⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⣀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⠉⠉⠂⠂⠛⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣶⣀⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿

>user with a EU flag starts talking about how individual EU nations are different
the irony!

I think you understand - any and every subversive jew is a consequence of his education, and this "education" has been going since ancient times. It's time to cut it out from the source as far as I'm concerned. Outlaw and deny Judaism and jewishness, and I assure you that you'll have less problems with Jews, duh. Something that you should have done in Rome, to be honest

Yes, but not before things get much worse. Conditions have to get bad enough that people stop ignoring their base instincts in favor political correctness. The problem is people are too comfortable with their standard of living and are therefore still able to ignore social ills. But when the world's fiat currencies begin to collapse and the illusion of security is shattered, Europeans will fight back. And the world will remember why they conquered the world.

Well, it's hard to do when you don't have control over the money or have honest leadership. Your Judaic people are just as bad as Christian Zionists, and the religion has been corrupted by Talmudism and Rabbinical Judaism. You need to get back to the Torah, and this mess would end in a week, no joke.

Fuck this

>will europe rise again

Not unless they learn how to incorporate multiculturalism