BLAME

How is this?

I think Killy has autism.

Zuru was cute.

Stop you dumbfuck. Some idiot already made a second thread when there was one already, don't make a third.

Fuck off already.

Polygon is helping Nihei mastering moe-ness.

Decent.

mediocre

Gotta admit that I prefer this Sana-kan than manga one, fit me if not

I JUST finished reading the for the first time after watching the movie. I think it's a fine intro to the manga, because watching it really left me wanting more. If you've already read it, it's probably a satisfying side story in the world of BLAME! It's like any other side movie in Anime.

Asexual isnt the same as autism, and making children in that world is not a incredibly good plan.

1/10 got me to reply.

What are you talking about? It's just the electrofishers arc without having the toha heavy industries arc delaying the conclusion for two volumes. They also plucked Cibo's origin out of the corporation arc, which in of itself was needless fluff because it didn't really contribute to any of the ongoing storylines.

Now they can do the toha and silicone lifeforms arc as its own thing.

My point was that it's a self-contained story within the greater whole, that doesn't have much of a bearing on the plot at large, which doesn't even reveal itself to people only watching the movie. I doubt they'll make another movie, considering Nihei said that he's interested in this one serving as an introduction to those who haven't read the manga.

Is OST out?

Rude, it's not his fault he was programmed that way.

Stop posting in this thread, and stop bumping this thread.

Blame! is all about self replicating machinery getting out of hand, its only fitting.

All of Nihei's protagonists have autism

Blame was a good action flick.

It wasn't wrong not to focus on worldbuilding for such an one-shot.

Agreed.
Haven't read the manga, but watching the movie was making me wonder all the right questions to make me want to read it.

That's the problem. The movie is worthless for anyone who has read the manga. We all know everything that's in it.

For the small subset of manga readers who only wanted 'a Blame animation' then, fine, it's satisfactory. But it doesn't satisfy any of the other readers.

its okay. doesnt have this unique claustrophobic angst the mango has but its watchable.

they made it more bearable for normies. if you are a purist you will hate it.

the movie was a fun watch and its nice to see how much cgi has improved compared to sidonia

watch blame! movie, awesome. read blame! manga, masterpiece. (however, toward the end plot is too vague)
also, sidonia manga>sidonia anime.