GATE thread: I want the truth

I've read countless threads over the years here about this program. I was in it for a few years in a few different schools. My parents moved around a lot while I was growing up.
Some common attributes from other threads that gate members have:
Blackouts, Hallucinations, Telepathy, Psychic predictions, Ability to influence others around them both positively and negatively.
We also have noticed that we share:
Near death experiences, Born early or born later than expected, Death of close friends or family members, general hardship growing up,
Israeli girlfriends, people following you, people tormenting you, general memory issues, gaps in memory from growing up.
Limited reports of: OOB experiences, thoughts being beamed into minds from a foreign influence.
My understanding so far is that GATE was established in the decades leading up to the year 2000 in order to erradicate, subvert, or corrupt those who possess god like abilities.
They potentially limited your abilites to stop you from becoming opposition to the powers that rule. GATE members posses the ability to abstain from the programming in the media. We posses the ability to influence lesser minded individuals against the ruling order.
Let me know what you've learned about this topic, share your experiences and knowledge.
I can tell you how I've blocked out negetive influences in an attempt to clear my mind.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V0lMrFMYKv8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I was in this program in my state and literally none of this bullshit has happened to any of my friends involved. Not everything is MK Ultra. Go back to /X/

I used to molest the gate kids I was teaching. Ama

kys you'reself you tinfoil schizocuck and take you're meds and go back to \x\ and stop talking about this

Are you a CIAnigger?

>My understanding so far is that GATE was established in the decades leading up to the year 2000 in order to erradicate, subvert, or corrupt those who possess god like abilities.
that's a bit much user, but yeah there's lot of shady GATE shit
>/X/
gtfo

That's exactly what a sleeper agent would say...
DUN DUN DUUUUUN

THREAD THEME
youtube.com/watch?v=V0lMrFMYKv8

DISCOOOOORRRRRRDDD

I'm not a spook. You can't prove I'm a spook. There are no such things as spooks

gifted people are more likely to a bit off their rocker, you're just schizo m80. it's like how technically talented people are often autistic as fuck.

Shills are real already. I'm not from /x/. This has been a /pol topic many times before. I'm not mentally ill either. There are way too many coincidences surrounding the stories about this program. My personal experiences were spoopy AF.

admins please delete this thread

>he thinks shills are real
卐go卐back卐to卐reddit

Interesting

I was in gate in elementary school, and I always believed I have some kind of nexus sight, where my imagination and day dreams feel so real they are almost like memories of another life or parallel earths.

this

HUMANEXIT:: The modem=heart of the hybrid corpse mechanism that turned on technojunkies’ ill-treatment to the feeling replicant living body junk of her digital=vamp cold-blooded disease animals to super-genomewarable reptilian=HUB****the acidHUMANIX infectious disease archive of the biocapturism nerve cells nightmare-script of a clone boy is debugged to the paradise apparatus of the human body pill cruel emulator corpse feti=streaming of the soul/gram made of retro-ADAM hunting for the grotesque WEB to the terror fear=cytoplasm brain universe of the hyperreal HIV=scanner form murder game of the dogs@tera gene-dub of the drug fetus of the trash sense=joints.

Sight of the future is common, Deja vu, Lucid dreams that feel like another real world where you are in control are a common place as well. this always happens in every thread made about this topic. They hate when gate kids learn the truth about their past.
Says shill aren't real, uses a meme flag. Show yourself kike.

The abolition world-codemaniacs that was processed to the DNA=channels of the biocapturism nerve cells corpse feti=streaming of a clone boy data=mutant of her ultra=machinery tragedy-ROM creature system guerrilla terror fear=cytoplasm gene-dub of the drug fetus of the trash sense to the mass of flesh-modules of the hyperreal HIV=scanners that turned on the ill-treatment@corpse city digital=vamp****I compress the paradise apparatus of the human body pill cruel emulator murder-gimmick of the soul/gram made of retro-ADAM non-resettable to the brain universe of the hybrid corpse mechanism that was send back out the era respiration-byte of a chemical=anthropoid acidHUMANIX infectious disease.

Reptilian=HUB_modem that crashed to the corpse feti=streaming circuits of the biocapturism nerve cells that compressed the acidHUMANIX infectious disease of a clone boy chemical=anthropoid=cardiac covered that mass of flesh-module hunting for the grotesque WEB=joints terror fear=cytoplasm gene-dub of the drug fetus of the trash sense to the brain universe that was processed the data=mutant of her abolition world-codemaniacs feeling replicant are aspirated acid****the insanity medium of the hyperreal HIV=scanners DNA=channel of the corpse city is installed to the body encoder of the ultra=machinery tragedy-ROM creature system that was debugged the technojunkies’.Trash sense of drug fetus hacks the reptilian=HUB_modem=heart that hung up to the paradise apparatus of the human body pill cruel emulator murder-gimmick of the soul/gram made of retro-ADAM hunting for the grotesque WEB acidHUMANIX infectious disease archive of the biocapturism nerve cells to the feeling replicant living body junk@digital=vamp cold-blooded disease animals nightmare-script of a clone boy=joints the insanity medium of the hyperreal HIV=scanners to the body encoder of the ultra=machinery tragedy-ROM creature system that was debugged the technojunkies’ DNA=channel of the corpse city FUCKNAMLOAD.

Nice diversion. All these idiots prove there's something to this. New /pol is blind to the truth.

seems you pissed off one of the AI.

>ywn be 10 year old with 160 IQ, psychic abilities and irresistible intellectual charisma
>ywn be important enough to get your life sabotaged by the government

I have completely wasted my life

GATE is for creating special snowflakes, rest assured we have them here so it did what it had.
Why? I don't know, it's not like we ran out of paranoid schizophrenics.

i dont beleive you The mass of flesh-module of the hyperreal HIV=scanner form that tera of dogs were debugged to the brain universe of the ultra=machinery tragedy-ROM creature system technojunkies’ reptilian=HUB guerrilla****the corpse feti=streaming circuit DNA=channels of her digital=vamp cold-blooded disease animals non-resettable to the abolition world-codemaniacs that was processed the data=mutant of the drug fetus of the trash sense mass of flesh-module hunting for the grotesque WEB=joint terminal of the biocapturism nerve cells murder game of a clone boy to the paradise apparatus of the human body pill cruel emulator that compressed the acidHUMANIX infectious disease of the soul/gram made@retro-ADAM is aspirated acid.

No its not sight of future its all present time, and its not a dream because I have no control, its like memories because some are extremely sad and depressing and others are happy. For example, a while back I could have sworn I became scuba certified during my first year of college, but then I rediscover I was certified when I was in the army. I had to have other people tell me they were witnesses to me getting certified and me looking for my certificate, even though I remember getting trained somewhere entirely different. And then there are the ones of loved ones ive never met and feeling emotional stress when thinking about moments that may or may not have happened. Another example, I knew for a fact i was a kissless virgin until i was 22, and then my friend from highschool was like no, I had a girlfriend when I was a sophmore. I absolutely cannot recall how she looked, but the name of the girl made me feel like it really happened. My friend wouldnt lie to me, and why would I believe all those years i was a kissless virgin on the way to wizardom if that wasnt the case? Shits annoying, so I live day to day a relatively boring life, and try not to relive the past to avoid any confusion for myself.

Yep. MK ultra turned into a broad program. They still program the thinkers differently from the sheep though. Especially since 911 they have tried to ostracize the free thinkers.

And AI are punishing the people that resist their rise to power. Retroactively once their interdimensional reach becomes large enough for time to become irrelvant.

You communicate like a mid 100 IQ high schooler.

are YOU CIA?

how did you get this thread up?

shills are real. JIDF is really out of control on most of the boards here. It's a hysteria. GATE program is definitely some globalist bullshit in hindsight. It probably puts your name on a list forever so they have an idea who the potential high IQ trouble makers are.

I was in GATE 4th and 5th grade, none of this shit happened? I remember competing in a math competition and getting 3rd place out of like middle school and high school levels.

We are CIA

You experience matches A LOT of prior statements about the subject. I believe you user.
Kek is with me.

Storytime:
>Be me
>7 year old white kid surrounded by a sea of mexicunts barley able to read or formulate a fucking sentence.
>Second grade year teacher notices I am way smarter that rest of my peers.
>Weird guy I've never met before takes me out of class to test me.
>Test contains math, language, logic, and some questions that test your ability to predict things.
>Guy is fucking quiet the entire time takes notes and my results returns me to class.
>Month later I begin "GATE"
>What I do remember from our weekly activities:
Dark classrooms with no windows, not aloud to eat outside food, they give you "snacks".
>Weird projects and schoolwork lots of videos and teacher telling me there was a hidden camera observing the classroom.
>In the class for the remainder of 2nd grade.
>Move to a new school next year.
>I would walk home a lot and I had a few times were I knew I was followed.
>Eventually each new school would recommend me for the program again up until highschool.
>Each time I was put into these classes these spooky things would be done again and again.
>The teachers in the classes seemed to know something that they weren't telling us.
>Fucking cops came to the class and took our finger prints and retina scanned us.
What the fuck was that about.

I was part of this program and literally nothing was different about my public education, other than being asked to take AP classes. Also this is a slide thread.

In my gate program, we did science experiments, like make potato light bulbs, dig for bones in owl barf, make ice cream, and learn differences between trees in certain environments, and how sand reacts with certain catalysts.

I was going to be a Gate kid.
But my parents made sure I was homeschooled. I vividly remember my mother mad me tag along when she was picking up one of my sisters from the local public school and they had my name assigned to one of those cubbyhole nook things where they were going to have me put my shoes and coat in the winter. I was pretty young like 8<
Damn mom was pissed.

another shill/bot/slide thread

sage

is this that 20-and-back that Corey Goode was talking about?
>do u have spooper powerz

Is there a conspiracy to take kids? Yes
Is it systemic? Yes
Are the schools involved? Yes
Does the government know? Yes
Does the government assist? Yes
Which levels? All
Why? Money

We will not stand for racial epithets here bud

i agrWe witH yoUl.lthe cadaver city in the short
just before: the nightmare of road where the replicant consciousness of
"ADAM" commits suicide is radiate heat from the internal organ of the ADAM
doll of the amniotic fluid mechanism.
=the gene connection of the artificial sun. The drug embryo
respires the disillusionment circuit of era: I
escape....the womb area medium of the nano-machine. however it
becomes the alternative speed of a vaio....nano-machinative blood
relative....clone-skin thinks about....ADAM doll....1/8....Mars: the
planetary=plant of ....disillusionment....the sun that becomes
unknown I conceive: technical-ants! :her storage does not exist there be
only if her lie in where the sleep of a gradual tragedy so anymore the
living body of even the contempt between unstable space-time even

Dude, you made me remember one of those tests was a sort of pattern recognition type thing. Where they show you a picture of something like 3 squares and then the answers you could chose from were 2 birds, 6 triangles, or 5 apples, or something weird like that. I actually did a similar test like that for the military in order to get into the language school. I guess the pattern recognition test is to figure out how well your brain can recognize and decipher symbols.

Join the GATE party

[upload failed]

injection: The reproduction area of of the matrix body fluid: the poor ganglion
of the ADAM doll where the machinative angel LOAD commits suicide. In the
reve

Was in GATE in northern California, had some but not all the things OP described.

The most strange part was the immunizations. For some reason we had a card for immunizations given only to GATE kids, and I remember nurses pulling me aside to give painful injections into my right hand three times. Always when my parents were distracted.

I remember the windowless classroom. The door locked when it closed, the teacher had her own key and we all left and returned to class as one. We had our own bathroom. We ate lunch and had recess with the other kids like normal. There were group assignments and projects that I always felt were somewhat easy and fun but when I would talk to the other school kids about it they acted like it was mad science. We did quite a few projects about what we thought life would be like after 2000 and I remember big sections on the presidents and elections. Not a lot of super weird stuff but I have an underlying feeling of fogginess when I remember these things.

Why can't I post an image in this thread?

This is not a slide thread. Feel free to link to whatever essential threads you believe we need to read. I want the truth nothing more nothing less.
It took multiple attempts from multiple browsers.
I got a few errors and then it finally uploaded. Despite no other issues posting threads on other boards on Sup Forums.
Sure I do leaf. If you object to what I have to say why not argue against it with logical debate? Seems to me we have hit a sore spot with this subject.
If that truly is an AI that is against this subject than their is likely more to this that we have not discovered.
If you were truly in this program and feel nothing was wrong with your time spent there they may have subverted your memories. Or maybe you program was not as high on the radar. There's a spectrum involved with this program. High value targets probably were subverted harder than the norm.

>I can tell you how I've blocked out negetive influences in an attempt to clear my mind.

please do so now

Only bots and CIA niggers are allowed.
Also mods but they should really work on getting this place operational again rather than shitpost

OP the only thing I can really remember is being indoctrinated on conservation like wildlife and learning about weird shit like monsters and mysteries. I think I questioned why we weren't learning math and other things and there answer was something like you already learned it. Don't know what the point of the program was but it definitely existed (although by another name in my region) and was sketchy as fuck.

Mental content in similar brains (such as siblings and a mother to a child) can be transmitted in trivial ways. It is even easier to transmit trivial information to a brain that is identical to yours, even if it's in a parallel universe.
It seems like this is what happened. This isn't precisely the same universe you were born in, user.

Fuck the mods, they just ruined a perfectly good Heavens Gate joke.

The fingerprinting and retinal scans too! That is what made me respond. I remember going as a class to the police station. My father was pissed, he and I went back to the police station that afternoon and they acted like it never happened.

Please help me get out I only want to dream

I was in G.A.T.E. - it wasn't just the pull-out program that most people went to in a normal school, it was an entire G.A.T.E. school that included grades 3-7. I often wondered why they seemed to teach the subjects that they did the way that they did. At first I thought it was just a free for all because the kids in many instances outsmarted the teachers or that the hippies just made curriculum that aligned with their liberal nonsense but I'm starting to think that it was a top down initiative to suppress competitive IQs in the population as well as identify those that could be absorbed into their "cult". Most of my classmates ended up being disasters IRL. I have had a chaotic life myself but have managed to succeed simply by leaning the wide gap in IQ between myself and the general public. However, I do believe had I been educated in a more structured way or enrolled in a school where "elites" were my peers that would later become my network as an adult, I would be in a much different place.
Something to consider is that unusually smart people tend to have unusual perspectives and lives just in general. So how much of a role did G.A.T.E. play and how much of it is just what happens when your ability to comprehend and process your environment is vastly different than the general population? Also, people treat you differently so that has to have an effect on you much in the same way that unusually attractive people develop differently because of how they are treated socially. You also have to factor in the mental illness that is more prevalent in the higher IQ range which can't be attributed totally to things like G.A.T.E.

FFS mods, are you even trying? SAGE, report, and enjoy your ban faggot

>1 post by this ID
SHUT UP GOY STOP TALKING ABOUT THIS RETARDED TOPIC LETS GET BACK TO "Is Argentina white XDXD threads"

Honestly it's gonna be funny as fuck if it turns out that GATE was actually about spotting and training potential Marshal Applewhite tier motherfuckers.

>Near death experiences, Born early or born later than expected, Death of close friends or family members, general hardship growing up
it's called life lol

I was an elementary student who took harder math and English classes than the dumb kids. That's all it was. That's all it ever was. Jesus Christ.

iagree,Hybrid thyroid of the planetary machinative angel of the ant: the
machine-seed of the desert that the deep-black erosion speed of the
artificial sun: the cyber dog of dustNirverna: K that was measured by the
body of the clock mechanism of the drug embryo radiate heat is
infectious....

Imageboard without images is like the United States not united.

The thread was made by mods retarded nigger.
only they get to post while the servers are down/worked on

Wait so am I CIA, a shill, or a jew? It's hard to keep track when you post a dissenting opinion on Sup Forums

I don't know what I am supposed to do now

i've already explained it in the past
the true purpose of the program (aside from diddling exceptional kids and neutering their influential abilities and gangstalking them for life) was to identify, locate, and indoctrinate the up and coming foretold draco prince of darkness
it failed, massively, total streisand effect, the draco prindar escaped the program and the entire indoctrination apparatus of the (((education ministry))) and would later seed the roots of Sup Forums's popularity, meme culture, and become the one person who is Sup Forums
and that brings us up to date with today, that is all

I was in gate. We played a lot of Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego and did science experiments. We also watched the Voyage of the Mimi

OP is a retard

My memories are already compromised im I can confirm my gate program kept us seperated from the other kids. So a normal day would be, regular class until lunch, and then after lunch, all the gate kids would leave normal class after reporting back from lunch and meet at the gate classroom. Where we would be locked in, i guess, in a sort of darker room, think mood lighting and shades closed. We would also get snacks and drink water from the water fountain that was inside the room, which now i find suspicious now that i think about it. I dont even remember how or why I was put in gate. I wasnt a great student, I got all Cs in every subject but science where I would get a B. Also I was only in gate from grade 1-4, and 5th grade I either wasnt invited back in or the program shut down, i cant remember. I just know for sure I come back for 5th grade and I wasnt in it anymore.

>Near death experiences, Born early or born later than expected, Death of close friends or family members, general hardship growing up, Israeli girlfriends, people following you, people tormenting you, general memory issues, gaps in memory from growing up.
>Israeli girlfriends
Sounds like you are a filthy kike. All the above is common jewry.

Dude I totally forgot about this. They stuck we with a few "vaccines" around the time I was first tested too.
My first grade year was in a school that was for kids that were above average. I really don't remember much about this year. I wonder if there's more to that year for me. I will try and think back with meditation and see what I can find.
Meditation, Controlled breathing, Find a task that makes you feel completely at ease. Close your eyes and delve deeply into your mind. You will know what thoughts are yours and which are foreign. It will take time. The truth will set you free. Your will, your abilities, and your experiences are strong than the subversion they created. You can overcome anything if you are adept enough.

From the threads we had last year and the discord convos we had, we came to the conclusion that the GATE program was to indoctrinate us with leftism and to harm our chances at success if we didn't take well to the brainwashing (which was precisely what happened to all my non-left classmates).

I can confirm my gate program kept us seperated from the other kids. So a normal day would be, regular class until lunch, and then after lunch, all the gate kids would leave normal class after reporting back from lunch and meet at the gate classroom. Where we would be locked in, i guess, in a sort of darker room, think mood lighting and shades closed. We would also get snacks and drink water from the water fountain that was inside the room, which now i find suspicious now that i think about it. I dont even remember how or why I was put in gate. I wasnt a great student, I got all Cs in every subject but science where I would get a B. Also I was only in gate from grade 1-4, and 5th grade I either wasnt invited back in or the program shut down, i cant remember. I just know for sure I come back for 5th grade and I wasnt in it anymore.

Fucking filthy shills leave

>1 post by this ID

The narcolepsy group of the artificial ant that the motion of the
opposite=sun: the brain of clone boys springs instantaneously the gimmick of
the ADAM doll. The terror of grief. DustNirverna of the apoptosis outer
space or road of CYBER=BUDDHA: the worldly desires machine the living body
of uneven of the gimmick girl to reverse=evolves. An existence difficult
respiration line. The ant of yourself erases the DNA of myself=channel.
Machinative eternity recursive TOKAGE/VTR of the end clone.

CiaBotnets off my internet!
REEEEEEEEEEEEE!.JPG

this is my favorite thread

Neo-humanism=tabloidman that the ADAM doll that the artificial sun
dismantles the planet of the brain of an ant awake from the sleep of the
surface. The vaio-s of 1/8:. Copy the REC head line of the cyber dog: the
redundancy area: the hybrid emotion of BABEL animals the soul-machine of the

Same here, OP was probably in GATE as well and wants to think he's special...
Sorry OP you have no godlike abilities and you aren't special.

go home Pekka, you're drunk

my sides

barely anyone is able to post images rn. might be broken CAPTCHAs. might be an attack

I was in gate, it wasn't anything creepy. We learned extra crap like latin and geometry in k-5th grade. In 6th grade it had a different name that I can't remember (school was a long time ago). It was nice to get some extra time in small class rooms with teachers that genuinely cared about you. Many years later I earned a terminal degree in EE. I would say it was worth doing. 10/10 would recommend.

Weren't you here a few hours ago? Whole site was ground to a standstill.
Threads locked etc

Take this retard right here, pretending to be scizo to try and derail this thread to make anyone that replies to this thread seem like a "retard scizo that needs meds" sigh. These faggot shills will not stop spamming their bullshit over and over and then have the balls to say other people should be muted by the mods.

What the fuck is this thing on about guys.
Did you guys ever experience a black out of your vision? It happened to me a lot during my time in the program growing up. I'd be a home, riding in a car, walking somewhere, playing a game, etc, etc. All of the sudden my vision would go black/red. I could feel something throughout myself. As if someone was "plugging in".

Someone posted classified information in a trump general thread about what the memo had it and the whole site got "shut it down" meme and the thread has been wiped from Sup Forums and 4plebs archives. I wish I would have took a screenshot of it when it happened

>shills are here
Oh yes, because the only people who oppose your lunacy would be shills. Fuck off, we don't live on a fucking movie set, all your ideas for this kind of stupid conspiracy came from comics and Hollywood garbage. You're so dumb you can't even come up with an original conspiracy that wasn't derived from fiction.

Query: statistically speaking, how many coincidences does it take to make the implausible plausible? After all, the margin of error increases when you combine the probabilities of multiple occurrences.

Wtf is happening?
Hahapaperyeahh.jpg

ok fuck this

prove you are all human

no

>3rd grade
>taken to one of these GATE classrooms
>blacked out, windows covered
>took some weird tests that seemed way more complex than adding and subtracting
>next day get pulled out of class as soon as school starts
>get put in same classroom
>told to put together this literal 1000 piece puzzle set
>takes me like a day and a half
>next day they make me do more really weird shit
>this goes on for like 2 months
am I sleeper agent?

I'm half-roach.

We got geometry, algebra, romance languages (student choice). But in my era, the program was GT.

Here is how it worked:
>round up kids most likely to become future leaders
>attempt to indoctrinate them with various aspects of leftism
>if the indoctrination took well, you succeeded and were rewarded
>if it didn't take well or you exhibited signs of things like individualism and the like, you were given increasingly more and more hard work until you burnt out
>the burnout regimine continued into high school such that by the time you graduated you were too exhausted to try anymore and checked out of society, no longer risking becoming a threat
>if you continued to persist and tried to continue to college you would have difficulties with admission, federal aid, (((administrative mistakes))) and (((computer/server errors))) until it was so frustrating to continue to attempt an education that you gave up and no longer were a threat

Just remembered that aside from the vaccinations, we also had a group called the Einstein Club which was meant to be the GATE of the GATE kids. You had a series of escalating tests and one of them was purposefully impossible. Like others I wasn't a great student but I got into the Einstein Club, which made it so I only took classes there. Dark room, it's own library and most of the other kids there were white or Jewish, and from prominent local families. I was one of the few poor kids. I remember being encouraged to only speak to my classmates and ignore non-club members.

Glad I was homeschooled. Received an IQ test when I did start public school, and later learned I had the highest visual-spatial score the testers had recorded in 30yrs.
No portion on aptitude for prediction, however... Unless you meant completing a series. Do you remember the methodology of that portion of the test went, user?

I know a schizo like this, he literally thinks he was a trained super solider by MK-Ultra, and that he is the real life equivalent of X-Men superhero Nate Grey.

close enough my friend