Ichigo 100% Korean Scan

Other urls found in this thread:

wasabisyrup.com/archives/nwhejKF-X8A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wait a minute. This got a sequel?

I thought this shit ended a decade ago, what's going on?

Sort of. Toujo's story after they graduated and she found her own man.

Needless to say it got negative feedback from the waifufa- I mean, fans.

Yeah but I don't give a fuck about Toujo. Did best girl get hooked up with some literal who though?

Chapter 2 Link
wasabisyrup.com/archives/nwhejKF-X8A

Ask Google, not hard to find out.

She didn't find her own man at all. Your spoiler tag is false.

But sorry, nobody likes this shit in Japan. This is the sequel nobody wanted or ever asked for.

Damn, author really must want this shit to get axed. Every new chapter is just gonna generate more and more rage.

That so? Dude bear a striking resemblance to Manaka. And even his name is "Nakama". So I thought Toujo is going to ended up with him.

>Did best girl get hooked up with some literal who though?

Who? Satsuki? Unlikely, Not yet in this spinoff anyway. She's still being a tease as usual though.
It's named "Ichigo 100% EAST side story" so the plot focus point is obviously on Toujo.

If the author decided to make another gaiden "NORTH side story". Who knows?

That is why she won't end up with him because hooking up with a clone with a similar name isn't how you get over people at all.

Yes it's unlikely.

Anyway, Can we expect the "rip and tear" effect from raging fans if she actually did?

It might get cancelled.

Newest chapter now has Satsuki slutting it up for a complete male stranger for no good reason at all. This could be barely excused when she is a highschool teenager but now she is taking off parts of her clothes as a college student in a fucking bookstore with security cameras all around? Did she forget she was in a public bookstore?

Why is she showing her panties to a complete male stranger?

What the fuck is the author thinking? It is like she wants to piss off all her fans.

>complete male stranger

Isn't that Manaka?

At least it looks like him.

Just some Manaka looks alike.

He even has similar name, Nakama.

Agree. This is just stupid.
Poor Satsuki.

Why the fuck did you do that?
You could have just sold them out

Satsuki was always a little slut.

Wait wait wait man

Satsuki?
Oh my god it's her?

>NTR 100%

this, satsuki fag self insert into faggot Mc so much now they can't accept that she flirt with other man