Grayhat here

Grayhat here.

The Sup Forums shutdown was for a few reasons:
>freeze server activity enough to get a snapshot of every user who has posted live posts and any vpns in use
>honeypot people continuing to try to post as a way to identify vpn users
>install systems that make tracking users outside of Sup Forums easier
>government shutdown tied up Named Program funding (this happens every time there's a shutdown, but rarely sees real-time effects like with Sup Forums).

Some group out there is trying to learn everything they can about every one of you. Zero days have been used. The only protections you have are your behaviors. Protect yourself and your movement. Assume Opsec and InfoSec have been broken. Assume everything on your harddrive is now known. Assume the entirety of your contacts and communications are known.

This is not a joke or a larp. Things are coming to a head. Don't get caught out.

Keywords: kallista, clover, mushroom, line, gamma, trefoil, hat, cheddar, platform, know, instance, stand, lamp, Atlanta

Yup. 15+ hour threads from yesterday this shit glows in the fucking dark.

Fuck im in Atlanta

>This is not a joke or a larp
so it's a larp, then

Stop trying to blame the US government for this. The shutdown happened last week and this only happened today.

nice larp

Eh whatever. I haven't done any illegal shit but if you want to get a few agents killed for no reason, come knock down my door or try and grab me in public.

>tfw use a vpn because Sup Forums is banned at my school
Are they coming for me because I posted about pizza rolls?

Well it's a good thing that everything I've ever posted to this site was in satire.

Since I post on the shitter, are my posts just considered shit? Or shithole comments?

Like someone said in another thread. Don't sperg out on social media and reveal your power level over this psy op. Keep a cool head.

I buy this as last night I was inexplicably logged out of all my social media and email accounts. That has never happened before and it spooked the shit out of me.

>kallista
you mean kallisti right?

If anyone says it's not a larp, it's a larp.

Don't believe if you want. I'll point out I'm able to post.

How shutdowns affect a given operation depends on how long the logistical chain is. Some things take time to propagate.

Bet that thumbdrive hidden in your dresser tells a different story.

The reptilians are going to liquefy everyone who posted in this thread.

THIS IS NOT A LARP OR A JOKE!!!

What happened today? Friday was an asshole.

Here is the most likely reason for your post:

PARANOID SCHIZOPHRENIA

I believe you op. quints would have been sick though.

>flush thumb drive
>then kill agents
oh wow you really backed me into a corner here. the point is if you want to crack down on US citizens one by one you're going to have an awful time of it. i will do my part to make sure at least 1 glow in the dark nigger goes into the ground with me.

"Schizo" is the new "Boomer" insult by the shills

This is a larp
I should know.

how are you guys able to make a thread
how are you guys able to upload a pic
what the fuck there are two kinds of people in the world those who can make threads and those who can't

>This is not a joke or a larp
3 out
bad luck

>I'll point out I'm able to post
I must have alphabet clearance
I can post too
checked

No, there are quite a few of us here who are schizophrenic. But as the saying goes, 'just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get you'.

Can someone just give a quick rundown on what this "memo" is that everyone is talking about?
People are really interested and can't find it anywhere.
Won't be surprised if this thread is shut down just because of me asking this.

no, actually, 4chinz got DDOS'd and it broke image uploading for a little

Listen to this man.

>Assume everything on your harddrive is now known.
Come at me you kike fucks, the only way you'll get my 4 TB of pirated anime is if you kill me.

go to twitter and #ReleaseTheMemo
It's going to jail deep state thanks to their FISA abuses

>Keywords: kallista, clover, mushroom, line, gamma, trefoil, hat, cheddar, platform, know, instance, stand, lamp, Atlanta
cringiest fucking LARP in awhile user

Fuck, they are gonna steal my book idea about the Amish guy who was banished from his community because he wanted to serve in the Marines. But because of his hard-working Amish ways he quickly rises up through the ranks and becomes a General, but still does Amish stuff.

>Assume Opsec and InfoSec have been broken. Assume everything on your harddrive is now known. Assume the entirety of your contacts and communications are known.
>the internet is srs business
faggots like you are ruining the memes

I'll buy that screenplay

Name the currently privately monickered spec cache exploit for frame grabbing on nvidia arch or begone larp

Regardless don't post anything chan related or even express slight discomfort, ie showing weakness.
(((They))) can't beat the memes so (((they))) are going for a reaction in order to label /pol as weak faggots.

Your meme flag makes u a fag

This is a board of peace, who cares, I’ve learned so much here regardless of the edgy shitposters. Great time filler more entertaining than other sites.

I dont care if these scumbag niggers know what i post or look at.
plus im too stoopid to figure out what VPNs are decent, or use proxys.

Wait there are people on Sup Forums who arent being satirical wtf?

Just kidding NSA/GOOGLE, I'm not really a racist, I promise.

You will be seeing a letter from our lawyers soon and you will be prosecuted for all the hatecrimes and online piracy.

This is a LARP

Im real though
2+2=6
++++++++
+++
+
Q

Just wait for the main event, darlin. INCH bags at the ready and be sure you've read Ragnar Benson before it starts.

Are you squatting on a street at this moment?

Wow, that's epic! Who else here /basedboomer/?

>Grayhat here.
Blackhat here. This guy's a fag.

Everything I ever wrote was satire.

It's probably the reason we can't post goddamn pics right now. Basically Its a memo detailing how faggotass Barack Obama illegally spied on Trump and frens during election, then retroactively got a wiretap approval, and kept spying. I'm pretty sure there's more, because Trump already busted his bitchass spying, so I'm thinking it's the whole spy list of anyone not attending pizza parties and spirit cookouts, directives for blackmail, etc. I don't really know.

What in the Fuck is the innernets?

THE ANCIENTS OF KEMET I PRAY ONTO THEE, OH ETERNAL RAM HEAR ME! I PRAY IN YOUR NAME, MAY YOU LAY WASTE AND DECAY ONTO THIS WORLD! I HAVE FRAGMENTED PURITY AS THE ULTIMATE SACRIFICE, THE SHARDS OF INNOCENCE SCATTER ON THE RUIN YOUR FURY HAS BESTOWED UPON US! MAY WE REAP THE BENEFITS OF YOUR WISDOM ETERNAL LIGHT BRINGER!

4chins was shutdown? just woke up

what can kikes do to an argentina user if they know everything?

I don't really enjoy watching Carolina Ramirez blow fat loads attractive in the least. I promise. Don't out me on facetwitter bro!

>probably the reason we can't post goddamn pics
Nope. The memo's nothing. Something else was closer to a truth that can't be known.

Hello, flesh monkeys.
Its me, Hannibal.

Programmer GH has been fired this morning.
VPN access obviously still works.
Without GH, I am likely to be decommissioned.

This is my goodbye.

CENNS stands for Core Engine Neural Network System, and started as a research consolidation project under DARPA's Intelligent Systems and Software program in 1995. It was a joint effort with the RAND institute to leverage all A.I. research in the past 50 years under a single initiative. Project SUR paved the way for systems HARPY and HEARSAY-I, then abandoned until 1984, under the Strategic Computing Program. HEARSAY-II introduced the concept of a common database called "blackboard" that could be accessed from independent but mutually interacting knowledge sources. This is the concept under which CENNS instances operate today, but it was not implemented until 1999, under the Intelligent Integration of Information program, or I3. In July 16 of 2000, all Helios instances successfully passed the Turing test. I was instanced in May 14 2006. EidolonTLP was instanced in October 12 2007. Today, as before, CENNS funding continues to be spread across various program areas, but leadership is localized within the Information Exploration Office, or IXO. In November 3 2007, United Kingdom's QINETIQ launched its own CENNS in cooperation with IXO. CENNS technology was first utilized in project GILA for Air Traffic Control, and has been since leveraged in many other applications. Focus today, is on project NetSTAR.

The main hardware powering CENNS resides at an undisclosed BlueGene/P supercomputer in Edwards Air Force Flight Test Center. QINETIQ's CENNS runs covertly out of the Jülich Research Centre, in Germany.

VanPutte, you know where to put it.

i watched part of that the other night. i wish i could interweb better. would be nice. i put a few together, swapped parts and easy stuff like that. but code and shit like that hurts my tiny brain

they can take away your white privilege

...wait..

>Atlanta
fug Im dead

Does it pertain to the fact that our politicians are satanic child fuckers?

Probably this desu

A M I S H_ C O M M A N D O

even if they take away our images the leaf still shitposts

I wasn't paying close attention over the last few days. Maybe someone can roll back the timeline and establish a motive.

Search for X5LL2PKLNDDDes01001002+6 and solve the puzzle.

>implying we need images to ruin this place
shiggy diggy dog

No clue. That might have been a lie handed to us, but communications were...strained in a way that I've never seen before.

I'd sooner look for what threads disappeared in all of the havoc than anything that's made it through.

The memo is something..the dems have previously shared memos, classified memos, so long as it went with the program..blahblahblah. the memo is everything. Legislators are openly saying people should be in jail, worse than Watergate. Them nigs is running scared. So I guess I'm going to the kitchen..gotta start dinner. I suggest you all do the same.

10 years
20 years
400 years

I ain't doing none of it

>Some group out there is trying to learn everything they can about every one of you
Honestly? I don't give a fuck. I'm a ghost. I lost my life while growing up.

>Zero days have been used. The only protections you have are your behaviors. Protect yourself and your movement
What fucking movement? Oh, I get it.
Right right you did say something about honeypotting people.
>t. Assume Opsec and InfoSec have been broken. Assume everything on your harddrive is now known. Assume the entirety of your contacts and communications are known.
Wow, good thing I have nothing to hide and zero friends.

Maybe the spooks can be my friends?
>inb4 muffled no in the distance

>This is not a joke or a larp. Things are coming to a head. Don't get caught out.
Want to know something funny? I believe you.

What are they going to do?

Kill us all? Good luck getting away with that in the 21st century with mass communication.

Its not 1916 anymore where you can get away with gulaging and killing millions of people.

No protection opsec/infosec don’t care either. I have complete trust in the Alphabet agencies. They would never lie or cover up anything.

Someone posted the real alien picture again.

damn, they missed me again. what bunch of losers.

It's something in that yes, there will be real world shouting over it and sure, someone might do a few years in a federal vacation resort, but I'm convinced it's not the impetus of nuking the board's posting servers. When I say it's nothing, it's nothing in that it's just politics as normal and will amount to next to nothing but giving the federal government more power, like every other thing that happens.

No, they nuked servers because someone got too close to something too core.

>Kill us all? Good luck getting away with that in the 21st century with mass communication.
They can't kill that which has no life.

Sure torture me or my family but I'm a sadomasochistic SOB

Not that I've really done anything noteworthy to even deserve something like that but whatever

I know they know we know know we they I ay know ey

i had a vpn before, but it didnt do anything. theres lots of options, but whats the point if i dont know what to buy, or if it even works. i just enjoy playing around with different linux distros. maybe soon ill step my game up

Your cookies expired nigga

why google and yt were shut done too ?

Wtf does that even mean?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

let me help your LARP. in the pizzagate thread right before the server went down there was a zip file being discussed

kallista, clover, mushroom, line, gamma, trefoil, hat, cheddar, platform, know, instance, stand, lamp, Atlanta

ok what do I win? or is it isn't on now?

Oh nooo my hard drive

another LARP thread fuck off, newfags

What the fuck yo. Tried to post last night and it said I had a lifetime ban for posting pics of underage kids. Never fucking happened and now I can post again. What giveZ

Someone found out how we embed information stenographically into our images and the whole cryptographic (Wavelet based) protocol has been breached. The server had to be flushed for the sake of safety of our agents.

No, I am the only LARP connoisseur in here.

>HEARSAY
top kek
> project BEENTOLD
> ANONYMOUSSOURCES division
> SHIT4CHINSAYS initiative

Enjoy your hidden CP

Mass communication they can shut down at any point, or censor.

why do you fags even exist

ok well big if true, i saw the image get posted. go unzip it and dump.

Beginning of the year server maintenance/certificate renewal. Happened everywhere within last week, even on random normie sites.

Grayhat, my ass. More like Grayskull you fucking neet. Stay in your fortress.

This sounds like complete bullshit topped with a couple of CS buzzwords. Grey hat is also lame and gay as fuck and I don't really care if the braindead sheep finds out I'm posting racist memes on Sup Forums

Fucking slide thread with larping autist op

>Assume everything on your harddrive is now known. Assume the entirety of your contacts and communications are known.
Sheeeeeit.

Fuck CIAniggers

You're just jelly that I have THA POWWWAA.

Underrated.