/IBS/ Internet Blood Sports - Tire fire edition (formerly krautgate)

Johnny Fox tries to take down JF
youtu.be/C2PbNAhOlFg

Centrists Death Squad
youtu.be/u9PRwn2uexI

Styx Vs Greg Johnson
youtu.be/V85Rigeb7Cw

Aydin Now Wants Polish Cock
youtube.com/watch?v=GzbKZFsiJIA

Sargon Is Black
youtube.com/watch?v=_VoRG8K9iz0

Liberalist Debunked
youtu.be/t15zy3Naxqs

Academic Agent vs David Cedarwood
youtu.be/W2pbmDp_Ly0

Sargons new homepage
liberalist.co.uk/

Sargon and Metokur talks about Doxing
youtu.be/-u14sdwHwUs

Sargon the Liberalist
hooktube.com/watch?v=41y7L7BjDX0

SPENCER VS SARGON DEBATE
youtu.be/UiUH-tWHbr8

JF & MOUTHY BUDDHA
>RACE REALISM EXPLAINED
youtu.be/yN8Jclaqf0Q

ALT-HYPE BTFO 80% JEAN DENIERS
youtu.be/w3y2SDpIEhE

ALT-HYPE BTFO THUNDERFAGG8T
youtu.be/CGatnTixNW0

ALT-HYPE BTFO SARGON
youtu.be/JkBuI6er71c

START HERE IF NEW
METOKUR
>Tales of Trout Part 1: Rage Before The Storm
youtu.be/6jpi4ymzvyo

>Tales of Trout Part 2: Academy of Discord
youtu.be/VqYpA56HWDQ

>Tales of Trout Part 3: Ballpits Closed
youtu.be/ykDec1Tj2sw

>Tales of Trout Part 4: Dox, and Doxxes, and Doxxxing Oh my
youtu.be/dl3jeuZ7Ujs

ALT-HYPE
>Could it get any worse? (It could)
youtu.be/J4xQoF-NyAQ

MOUTHY BUDDHA
>The Fall Of Kraut Explained in Under 6 Minutes
youtu.be/9sWQv2tIdlY

Kraut was a Jewish youtube skeptic (fedora athiest) who led the witchhunt against alt-right youtube girl RageAfterStorm & got her fired from her job. He then attempts a skeptic "debunk" of Race Realism by snarky pilpul Youtube vids.
Kraut gets BTFO'd when it comes out that he is trying to Doxx race-realist, now he is dead (see Metokurs videos)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zgOybQ-M3qU
youtube.com/watch?v=yRxbZ7GlCW0
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/uid/YMfjk8Xn/
youtube.com/watch?v=1VukJNaZxlc
youtube.com/watch?v=SuSpvbVR2eM
youtube.com/watch?v=EVDp7HYLEfo&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=lAdHy5-0Y5Y
youtube.com/watch?v=9R-j3Ws4Rdc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Lurkers bump please.

Somethings screwy

Post cute aydins

where the fuck is the loomer stream?

7pm EST

7pm West coast time I think, on Baked Alaska's channel

Why can't I post pictures?

MISTER METOKUR EXPOSED

AN INFAMOUS SHILL KNOWN AS INTERNET ARISTOCRAT / MISTER METOKUR I EXPOSSED FOR WHAT HE REALLY IS : AN EAMPTY FACADE WITHOUT ANY VALUE

HE IS A HOLLOW SHELL POSING FOR MONEY FROM BETA ORBITERS

STOP ADVOCATING FOR HIM

HE'S A POISON TO THE MOVEMENT

youtube.com/watch?v=zgOybQ-M3qU

So i tried starting a thread but i couldnt post for 1 hour and now when i come back the thread was posted?
Are (((they))) behind it

gookmoot fucked the servers and broke image uploading and apparently you can't make new threads until old ones die

you can make the next one

He better fix this soon.

>Styx almost walks off the ledge
>Metokur shows up and pulls him back
i thought for sure Jim was going to rake him over the coals
did I switch into the best timeline?

stop posting your videos faggot.
he took the image uploading down for a few minutes because Sup Forums was getting raided with CP.

>few minutes
hasn't it been hours?

FUCKING GOOKS

nah im fine, i just couldnt find a thread when i woke up and then the posting was all fucked

Fuck off you stupid shill, nobody cares about your gay channel, go bash your head off a wall until you stop feeling anything you worthless parasite. I hope your family burn alive in front of you.

>Laura Loomer and Metokur on Baked Alaska in 2 hours

I HAD ALMOST FORGOT ABOUT IT

bump

>another video of a faggot talking in a low and slow voice in order to sound smart
When will these type of people die off?

Anyone remember the archive of some user saying he was a proudboy and Loomer blackmailed him into eating her pussy and said it smelled like wet bread?

Damn gooks, always ruining everything

What do you guys think of Free Game Radio? He's an alt-right white identitarian Jewish Lawyer

>mfw Loomers tire debacle will come up
O fugg no faze xDDD

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/uid/YMfjk8Xn/

not only that, but also the aryan jewish babies user, its gonna be glorious

>33 minutes long
Into the trash it goes

JF GaRapey has been awfully quiet.

youtube.com/watch?v=1VukJNaZxlc

Here's a shorter one, attentionlet

>2 minute long intro
into the trash it goes.

bump

Holy Shit
The Soyfather is on his way to becoming the new Trout and Piss
youtube.com/watch?v=SuSpvbVR2eM

Good vid, but sad

>I am Jewish and I am Alt right

*closed

he is having a breakdown

>guy clearly implies he unsubscribed
>sargon can't understand why he doesn't show up in the sub list
I thought i was a brainlet lmao

There's at least one thing you gotta respect about the Liberalistismâ„¢ movement, and it's that Don Sargone is no longer going after bedroom feminists. No, he's moved on to much larger targets like random Youtube commenters.

Imagine being Soygoy of Mossad and unironically sitting there, thinking: "This Liberalist thing is my best idea yet, people are going to love it".

NEVERMIND HAHAHA youtube.com/watch?v=EVDp7HYLEfo&feature=youtu.be

I cant post pics either

Jesus, I'm almost starting to feel sorry for him at this point, nigger can't catch a fucking break to save his life, getting BTFO'd on the daily at this point.

>Unlisted
Why tho

Hehe

BRUH LOOK AT THIS DUDE
UH NO NO NO NO N O

Idunno it's not my video, I found it when I was reading the comments.

what a fucking nigger

When JewTube is taken down and all the left-winged YouTubers are shot.

I'm new to all this YouTube shit. Why is Sargon trying to make an identity out of not having one, or something? This is the Atheism of politics

just realized i could be really popular on furaffinity forums if i adopted the shitposting behaviour i used to have on some other forums. indeed, i would probably be one of the most popular posters ever for my ability to pivot between genuine contribution and unhinged shitposting.
the problem is that i've felt an eternal guilt for ruining several forums by introducing shitposting and turning everyone into a post-ironic cunt, so now i just try to be nice and kind, which is fucking boring and means nobody wants you in their clique.

i have the choice between popularity as someone i am, but hate, or loneliness pretending i am who i want to be.

Spencer called him dumb and he's been acting like a sperg ever since

Damn this guy is a fucking idiot. Does he really not recognize that people who thought he was a super cool guy 2 years ago moved on to edgier content?

He's Stephen Miller tier though. He specifically said to me on gab that i have permission to noscope him if he pulls a Ben Shapiro. Don't dismiss him just yet

>we lost freedomz, stability, trust,yadda yadda ...

Homicide rate in the US is under 1950s levels: the era right-wingers idolize. Just because you happen to see more flamboyant trannies out of the closet doesn't prove shit - the statistics are clear, so stop crying you little triggered bitch.

Sargon has deleted his Minds account

Underappreciated digits

mental breakdown

Nevermind

Alternative-Hypothesis is the only new name who has impressed me. This guy stands out, he's got some big ol brains.

JF is in a league of his own

Yeah all it took was creating a whole nation of obese shut ins to accomplish that. Wonderful trade off.

>I believe the Alt Right is the Alt Light which is Civic Nationalism

Can I dismiss him now?

Quick rundown on this?

I have a friend who's defensive of Sargon. How do I convince him he's an egotistical bitch?

what about greg johnson? he appeared out of nowhere (on yt), sounds like a sociopathic faggot but he's got some good ideas.

He doesn't dismiss the Alt Right and white nationalism though. He has explicitly said so. Give him a try, he BTFOs The Stepfatherâ„¢:

Your voice is insufferable.

Even if it's not put on please try to not sound like a smug pseudo-intellect

You could point him towards the hour long ego massaging session Sargon had with his cronies after leaving the Spencer debate to go to bed
youtube.com/watch?v=lAdHy5-0Y5Y

him and JF. Alt-Hype has just as much brains as JF but is more to-the-point, cut the bullshit, whereas JF is still a little politically correct and cautious in comparison.

I already knew about him, he sounds like such a faggot I always ignored him in interviews and podcasts but he's probably the best we have right now, better than Jared Taylor at this point.

This,absolutely impressed by the guy.

Except they both still get btfo by Destiny

>Destinylaughing.jpg

>Better than Jared Taylor
Nigga u dumb.

I tried to watch Destiny and couldn't get past 10 minutes. No content to what he was saying. He's like any other of the no-name people in the Warski live debates and discussions, he's just some guy.

my sides

Some guy that btfo racist scum

embarrassing, the man's brain thinks in terms of "gotcha"s, he couldn't hold himself back from making this

>btfo racist
........btfo of racist.......

can't upload any pics, what the fuck Hiroshimoot

fuck off with your e-celeb pics

nobody ever posts quotes or clips of him btfo anyone, that made me suspicious. Then I tried (couldnt finish) watching a 'debate' and realized that there's nothing there to quote, no ownage moments, just a big nothing.

*Smugly chuckles in your general direction*

BUT WILL THERE BE SUBSCRIBERS IN THE ETHNOSTATE?
ITS YOUR ETHNOSTATE, YOU HAVE TO ANSWER.

kill urself fag

The new rules are 1 image per thread. Hiroshima Nagasaki read that quote:

> A picture paints a 1000 words

And was so profoundly influenced by its innate wisdom, that he changed the whole site to conform to this joyful tenet of art.

>it takes me 40 minutes to explain away the contradictions, but this worldview isnt incoherent at all

Imagine being Sargon

Also, does anyone else think his confusion over 'whiteness' is just him trying to deflect from lying about his grandpa being black?

truly this is the golden age of 4chin

I don't think JF is more politically correct, he simply does not care about white nationalism as much as Alt Hype does.

This most likely.
He seems to see the positives and reasons a white ethnostate but cares more about less gov.
Atleast that's how it seems.

wait wtf is this real? haven't been on Sup Forums in a while

>golden age
A golden age indeed, Hiroshima truly has put the focus back onto what really matters here, the written word, the eloquence of speech transferred into characters, all inspired by an image macro or funny gif file of blacks fighting each other on the streets. Truly this will be the glory days of internet culture, where our language and speech is encoded into characters and turned into 1s and 0s and sent around the world, to think that each viewer can read from all around the global village that is our modern information communication networks is truly a golden age indeed.

it's his attempt to gotcha the alt right even though they said white is all ethnic europeans so this naturally includes greeks, italians, spanish and portugese people

Yes, to new chans belong to the sultry words and tropes of /lit/, all hail the new /lit/ chans.

What is happening? I can't post a super cute and rare aydin pic I found this afternoon.

>image board
>now, literally, one image

He stated that alt right = alt light + race realism + the JQ

I just want to post cute aydins...

45 MINUTES!

youtube.com/watch?v=9R-j3Ws4Rdc

this is going to be so good

Is there even a topic?

can't tell if this is bait. link to the rule change? that's so fucking retarded if true