"Kill Donald Trump, Kill Mike Pence"

What did liberals mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

who cares theyre gay

Well you see, once they've dyed their hair a couple more colours they're going to learn how to build a guillotine. Guns would be more effective but you know, they are commies.

1) I would like to choke the pink haired cunt during sex, she seems the type.
2) Freedom of speech is more trouble than its worth. She should be arrested, sentanced to 2 years in jail and evicted from college/fired from her job.

They want to meet some nice gentlemen in dark suits with no sense of humor.

Hey Alex do an edit where it's just that blond girl going uuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh for 10 hours.

>colored hair
OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

Well she is kinda blond has dem rosey cheaks and is really stoned or just a retarded woman.

Gotta love those subhuman irish faces.

> D.. Daddy? Is it really you?

>I want to be sensational and virtue signal at the same time

People are getting excitement lethargy from sensationalism, this shit isn't even notable anymore.

>red letters
You just know xe wrote that with the blood coming out her her vagina/butthole/deformed whatever hole.

So we all saw the video from info wars right. Who was the hottest chick?

>it's guillotine time, bitches
careful what you wish for, commie abominations

intelligent COMMENT

Peace loving lib fail

>sentanced
good job retard

>Giving the mentally ill attention

That's not protected speech. Lock those thot's up.

What a quality bunch of ladies.

Not entirely sure but isnt it pretty damn illegal to demand the death or whatever you like to call it on the president? if so, hope they get visited by men in suits who want to talk.

>Someone that isn't me, please go get a gun and assassinate the president while I sit here and smoke weed!

Why are liberals so lazy?

I mean I'm a NEET and I smoke weed all day every day but at least I vote republican.

I hope they get help and learn to dress themselves properly.

This is what happens when you don't focus on raising your daughters and instead hyperfocus on material goods + cheating on your wife with retarded 20 somethings.

The Jones bots are strong here.

i'd like to know if the other two are actual women, cant differentiate anymore
also, fuck their garbage opinions noone cares about what they have to say

US Spring and the Femin Virus(feminism) bioweapon is reaching critical levels in the West.

All those women in those marches have the bioweapon.

[ARCHIVE OF KB THREADS(take the time to read all OP's)]:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

zzzap

>(((MEMEFLAGGOT)))

i dont care
make a fucking thread with value already

They have nothing to argue with other than pure ideological clap-trap. The economy is doing too well and we are not in any major conflicts, all you have to really hate Trump on is him acting like a blow-hard

the way things are with colleges right now they're more likely to give her a degree from Harvard

Isn't this considered treason? Why isn't she rotting in a cell right now?

>she originally wrote Pitches

nani?

Look, the powerpuff girls want to kill Trump!

>implying people on Sup Forums didn't and still don't post about hanging Obama
Libtards are the real racists! Upvote if you agree, pedes!

I guess the "fascist" administration took the day off

Video link?

Kek, I love how these anarcho-commie snowflakes think they're a threat.
I see three troll dolls just asking to have their squishy, hollow heads curb-stomped against the sidewalk.

Mental illness.
Overconsumption of the media meme.
Selfish minds.
They are a waste of skin in that particular phase of their lives.
I hope they either get better or are put in a position where they can't spread harm.

If you give enough of a shit to make a sign then surely you give enough of a shit to actually stand up while holding it

I was just thinking that myself. That little shetwink would get knocked out in one hit by an average 8 year old boy.

If you look at the Cankles on signbitch, I would assume her silhouette would almost be the same standing or sitting.

anyone else hate when women talk about voilence?

like do bitches not realize that they aren't strong or tough? they talk a whole lot of of shit but 99% of all men on the planet could murder 99% of all women with their bare hands.

Me.

T A I G
A
I
G

Go drink yourself into a stupor after you get done palling around with your yiddish buddies.