youtube.com/watch?v=dqOEsGWKgYg
youtube.com/watch?v=-lDb0Dn8OXE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

jew?

Big time

It means he’s a fat jew who’s jealous of white (chosen ones) success,

don't question your senses

He means let's keep up the kalergi plan

It's important that we keep pushing more heterogeneity to the gentiles, this will make them weakened for the future.

He’s trying to save his ass before the rape victims start to pop out of the woodwork

im jewish and even i fucking hate jews at this point

Why should any white American not be worried about the browning of America?

Translation...

Make no mistake, this shutdown boils down to one thing : Democratic Party votes. the DNC is frightened of their party not having a permanent underclass who will need these anti-American representatives, as they will continue to lose elections. Diversity is the key to full control of all people.

He meant they're losing.

>Rob Reiner
>Lives in ultra wealthy Malibu, CA
>Is waited on hand and foot by illegal alien servants

Schumer and the Dems committed TREASON. They favored illegal immigrants of a foreign power over American citizens. And they did this all just to protect their slave labor workforce in wealthy liberal states like California. They also want those illegals to vote Democrat. The Dems also know that 90% of their biggest donations come from wealthy Californian liberals. So they won't do anything to endanger the economy of that state, which is based entirely on illegal immigrant slave labor. This is full on treason. They're helping a foreign power subvert the democracy of the United States. #SchumerShutdown

It's also about the kikes' desire to be able to blend into the crowd. If everyone is a mishmash of races and cultures nobody will be able to call out Jews (the biggest fear of the Jew is being known as a Jew).

The mask is starting to slip.

Exactly what he said.

Diversity is (((their))) strength.

race baiting

>diversity is our strength

Just keep saying it until its true!

Its racists for whites to live among whites.

“4 more years”

Bout time you bigots get on the right side of history

browing is assault weapon designed to kill, all americans sholf fell threatened by browning machine guns.
>can we meme it soo that peple believe hes a gun nut?

Why democrats thinks that browns are all the same ?

Arabs hate blacks
Latinos hate them for most of them

>last big battle of the Civil War
Pretty sure that's when the White man enrages and burns everything in his path.

They don't. They only care that all non-whites hate Whites and want to see them destroyed.
(((Democrats))) intend to rule over an empire of dirt.

He means that racist white men are a cancer on this earth and there will never be peace until you are cleansed from this earth.

that's not what he means

Cleanse us see what happens. We make everything you need.

They all vote for globalism which is all they care about. Import enough browns to outvote the natives to implement NWO

raysi sezzi homufobi

and his kike ass would run to israel the second this nation became brown.

Americans sure love their jews.

Oh no! If Trump deports all the illegals Rob Reiner won't have a Mexican servant to wipe his ass! Whatever will he do?!

Pablo, with the white man gone, every country will end up being the same kind of shithole as mexico. Forget law and order, everything will be either anarchistic or controlled by cartels and warlords - well, the western nations, at least. East Asians will be smart enough to learn from whitey's mistakes, and not risk total annihilation by importing savage welfare leeches.

>Diversity is our strength
"Hail victory!"
"Peace through unity! Unity through faith!"
"Slavery is freedom!"

They don't really care about it being used exactly as a party slogan any more, do they? Couldn't get more 'evil anti white empire' if you tried

Fucking mexican, you're a bad representation of us spics.

It will never be true

unironically this. that feel you feel I feel

When a kike says "Diversity is (((our))) strength" he means it makes his racial in-group stronger, and not yours. A kike likes to get lost in the racial mishmash. While you may get rightfully angry at niggers, remember that they are the rabid dogs the kikes have sicced on your race. The Jew is using the black man as his muscle.

That dumb-ass Reiner said on the Laura Ingraham show that "Conservatives all think they're right, Liberals will listen and have an open mind." Bullshit! That is why Libtards need safe spaces and resort to burning down Universities when Conservative speakers are on campus.

>the browning of america
>implying it wasn't before
Just fucking nuke us please

Jews aren't inherently the problem. Zionist are the problem.
Don't forget: Not every Jew is a Zionist and not every Zionist is a Jew.

>Trump got the dems to admit that the entire shutdown is based on illegals
How can you not say hes a genius when he's just convinced the country to go red in 2018

Can't wait for the holocaust 2: electric boogaloo

So it’s war you want? Heh. Alright. Can’t wait to have you kicked out of your waterfront mansion.

>holocaust 2: memetic boogaloo
fixed

Funny how you fucking wet backs risk your lives to live around White people, but then say how horrible we are. You are so fucking retarded, it's no wonder it took only 400 Spanish White men to overthrow millions of your race of squat brown gargoils.

wtf I love Jews now.

If you would ever lash out in public, they'll destroy you just the same. I'm not even mad.

Let's split a fucking hair down the middle, Mr. Saul Goldberg.

It's not blacks, it's ALL non-whites. Get over this obsession you have with niggers.

Kek this

That weird feeling you get when you see shit like this is the spirit of universe (Mein Fuhrer).

>there was a first holocaust

Always kill a traitor before an enemy, Jim jam.

Bizarre, I used the same wording as you, and not on purpose.

Wow the mask is off big time. "AMERICA WILL BE BROWN OR CIVIL WAR". Oy Vey!

No we are going to commit two at the same time

Shut the fuck up, Meathead.

Give me one benefit of being diverse over being homogenus.

He's a fucking meathead

>I was on a hit show 40 years ago listen to me!
Funny he played a constantly unemployed liberal with arguments so bad that even blacks made fun of him, then he brainwashed the daughter of a working class Queens resident so he would have his "perfect woman". Eventually they'd have a child and hastily move to California where they resided in a shit hole apartment until he abandons his family to live on a commune.

your daily reminder

youtube.com/watch?v=dqOEsGWKgYg

Can all white people move to another planet? I would love to see brown people own earth and whites own another planet. Earth would be a shit whole within 10 years.

>The browning

Meathead alienated viewers in the 70s to the point that they sided with Archie Bunker and he's never gotten over how badly that show's propaganda backfired.

Someone pop him so he losses his precious GOO

>A self hating Jew.

Every time.

Just fucking with you. What's that like. Seeing the mad kikery from the other side of the sacramental wine glass?

youtube.com/watch?v=-lDb0Dn8OXE
Archie Bunker was a true American.

/thread

Zionists are your best friend, they hate lefty Jews too.

>browning of America
Posted from the comfort and safety of a 90% white gated community.

Kill yourself, Jew.
You aren't fooling anyone with half a brain.

beaners, niggers and arabs arent a plague.

>diversity is (((our))) strength

THAT is what he means.
Fucker belongs in a work camp.

The "power is our strength" makes a lot of sense when you realize they don't consider themselves part of the US

not meming when I say, least 95% of the time I get a "Jew feeling" it's true. I even made a joke to some of my normie friends, telling them their favorite artist was a Jew. I was talking out my ass. Later that day I looked it up, sure enough it was a kike. Every.god.damn.time.

diversity not power

Diversity is their strength, their key to complete control

I wouldn't protest if you make Jewgle and Jewbook Russian.

Democrats will literally shut down the government to harbor illegal immigrants, and then they pretend to have the moral high ground because they want to replace the white people living in America with brown people. How are these people not considered absolutely insane? This is more cucked the Sweden.

Every jew is a zionist jew. Those who say they aren't are in cover. It's all keyfabe.