China bans all hip hop culture and tattoos from television

China has banned hip-hop culture and actors with tattoos from appearing on television.
The country’s top media regulator — the State Administration of Press, Publication, Radio, Film and Television of the People’s Republic of China (SAPPRFT) — now “specifically requires that programs should not feature actors with tattoos [or depict] hip hop culture, sub-culture (non-mainstream culture) and dispirited culture (decadent culture),” Sina, a Chinese news outlet, reports.
Gao Changli, director of the administration’s publicity department, outlined four “Don’t” rules on Friday:
>Absolutely do not use actors whose heart and morality are not aligned with the party and whose morality is not noble
>Absolutely do not use actors who are tasteless, vulgar and obscene
>Absolutely do not use actors whose ideological level is low and have no class
>Absolutely do not use actors with stains, scandals and problematic moral integrity
The ban follows the removal of the prominent rapper GAI from Hunan TV’s Singer, a hit competition show. Clips of GAI, whose real name is Zhou Yan, were also removed from China Hunan TV’s official Youtube Channel, but no official explanation has been given.
Wang Hao, aka PG One, another well-known rapper, was forced to apologize earlier this month after one of his songs, “Christmas Eve,” was criticized for promoting drug culture and insulting women.
Rapper Mao Yanqi, aka VaVa, was cut from the variety show Happy Camp, according to Tecent News. Music by Triple H, an influential underground rapper, has also been removed from major streaming sites. And a contestant on the show Super Brian, which is not hip-hop related, even had his hip-hop style necklace blurred out.
Chinese social media has responded angrily to the ban.

time.com/5112061/china-hip-hop-ban-tattoos-television/

Unironically liking China more and more lately.

Wish they were not "communist" and authoritarian

Good for them. Hip Hop is degenerate nigger trash.

Wtf i love china now
Fpbp

>ban muslims, send buldosers at churches, tell hollywood to fuck itself, band hiphop
Chinks know what is up.

they know that they have nothing that protects them from the kike brainwashing

Good, the culture is very materialistic and goes against Chinese culture.

This is why China will rule the world. Banning negroid behavior is the only way to prevent a society from collapsing into 3rd tier.

China is communist only in name and aesthetics. And rullers of China were ALWYAS authoritarian. It's just what seems to work for chineese the best. Only white people like having many liberties.

Maybe being "communist" and authoritarian is better for the times we are living in. It seems as though liberty has run its course and people have found too many loopholes in it.

What we should have done in the 1990s when MTV turned to shit pushing this ghetto culture virus.

When did China behind so based?

Become*

China your so cool

Fpbp
#metoo user......metoo

maybe god loves the chinese after all, if i have to choose between the jew, the muslim, and the chink....im choosing china all the way ni hao ma sher long sher

Skinny ripped jean is nigger fashion now?

They're cleaning up the garbage culture.

Good it's low IQ and an embarrassment for all humankind.

can some one post "its afraid"

usa next?

Maybe every other nation should take their lead. Tired of seeing all this hip hop dab-eroni degenerate shit, and i'm glad to see china is taking steps to stop it. kudos to them.

Exactomundo. When this cancerous mindset has been defeated maybe they can be more lax.

I started to like China the moment I heard they enjoy monkeys too.

>Raw alive monkey brain is a special dish affordable only by very rich people and is possible to order it only in Guangdong and , once, in Hong Kong. The chef puts a live monkey beneath a table with its head poking up through a hole, the costumers then eat its brains while it screams. This dish is very expensive. Sometimes costumers that order this dish want to prove their richness and bravery, but many can’ t swallow a single bite. The dish was banned in China, but it’s still possible to find it in Guangdong.

Media Monopolies are pushing this shit. It's not being demanded by the people.

the media has a very real impact on youth they are trying to find their own identity and are easily led into dark ways. Example one, America, a failing short lived empire who didn't really do much, gained no land and has 90% of their young females worshipping rappers.

It's all your fault you fucking nigger lover.

Actually they are fascist, not communist. They just call themselves that to hide the fact. They transitioned about the same time the iron curtain fell.
Russia took capitalism, China fascism.

It is the most effective system next to good ol' capitalism. Communism cannot feed it's own people by nature.

this

China's doing the correct thing ,hip hop culture is destroying the west

Can't Jew the Manchu

watch closely, the china vs america thing will evaportae during the trump admin.

Good for them

fpbp

China NO!

this

Sometimes I like the gooks, at least they arent deluded. Then I walk in inner city Melbourne and remember that they not only understand the truths of race and culture, they use it against the west. I think its only fair nigger culture backfires on them, the soulless, conquering bastards.

You're supporting all those chinks watching that fucking degenerate filth? Do you even have half a brain, fucktard? I wouldn't let my children around that shit.

kek

Pretty based. I used to live in China and married a woman there. I might go back if they clean up their environment.

Trying to keep out Jew promoted nigger culture. It would be say to ban niggers, Muslims, but it hard to keep out the ones who do the most damage...jews.

Banning hip hop will benefit women the most.

Enjoying hip hop and being bored or not understanding the more complex structures of music found in rock, classical, high bpm edm is a sign of low IQ. Women have lower IQs that lean more towards appreciating hip hop. Banning hip hop will only save them from misery and poverty.

this

rice mixers hang on the dotr

First BTFO Star Wars Last Cuck. Now banned jewish main weapon. Great. They are not exactly allies but this is great.

Why are these subhumans winning all the time?
These fucking people shit in the streets yet their dictatorial gov seems more sane than ours by far.

video?

Gotta say
I applaud the chinks for doing this. If only the USA would do this, the average IQ would rise overnight

soulless chinks and their complete lack of empathy is btfo all jewish tricks one by one
>inb4 they fell for Communism,

What? How could kikes infiltrate them, it is fairly obvious that they are subverting them when a kike on TV would starts talking about how "we Chinese need to do this or that".
And actually the Chinese government operates with regards to foreign relations with the fucking assumption that the US is controlled by jews and Israel.
That's just ... wow.

absolutely uma

Agreed.

You realize the chinks may be the only ones to save us. If the whiteman is giving up their countries they may as well set up some bases before the global chimpout ensues. The jews wont be fighting and they cant nuke the whole world so they stand a good chance.

Slowly but surely they will climb up to be the real superpower

The low class workers in rural areas shit in the streets, while the middle class and rich live normally in big cities.

BASED CHINKS

Based Chyna

based china, see as insect like as they are, soulless, all that, thats what a society can do if they dont have the jewfluenza

wtf I like China now

lol

Why did they ban this? I thought they liked Lil wayne and his cohorts! Isn't hiphop the music of the intelligent?

>Maybe every other nation should take their lead.

Maybe the US should stop fetishizing low IQ subhumans and their garbage culture.

up upload failed 4chen servers are still nuked

>They transitioned about the same time the iron curtain fell.
Before that. The communism meme pretty much ended with Mao's death.

based chinks

Yeah, I'm sure they ABSOLUTELY ADORED all of the intelligent things that they sing about. Definitely not being stupid niggers as always!

>muh hip-hop is jewish nigga culture
in that case only classical music classifies as real music. user, are you listening to classical music or that other garbage like rock and jazz?

WTF, I hate China again.

Its your fault you fucking mestizo lover

Good for China. The FCC here needs to do that now. Tattoos are ugly and so is hip hop and rap.

No, they're going to crash hard. They're utterly dependent on foreign direction of their industry, which will only continue as long as people in power in the West are pushing an offshoring agenda to deprive the working class of dignified jobs and make them dependent on big government (which is already breaking down with the election of Trump).

Without it, they'll lapse back into the absurd misallocation of resources which caused the Great Leap Forward famines. You can see that their fundamentals aren't fixed by things like the massive overbuilding of luxury apartments in ghost cities.

China never became capitalist. They got a boost as the globalist communist government started to work and started shoveling resources to them.

nigger detected.

Man, if Chinese weren't so greedy, populous and destructive to humans, animals and nature, they'd be pretty based desu. If they had some compassion and honor, they'd be pretty close to Nat Soc

The Chinese WILL beat the kikes.
BASED

>costumers
Fake. Written by ESL brazilian.

Fuck off Muhammad

They have to be authoritarian to protect the country from your shallow cultural exports and military bullying.

The cope.

⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⣀⠶⠛⠛⠶⠂
⠂⠂⠂⣀⣶⠶⣤⣀⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⣀⠶⠛⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⣿
⠂⠂⣀⠛⣿⠂⠂⠉⠛⣶⣀⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⣤⠶⣉⣤⠤⣶⣶⣶⠒⠂⣿
⠂⣀⠛⠂⣿⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠉⣶⣀⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⣤⠛⠉⠂⠿⠤⠤⣿⣿⣿⠂⣀⠉
⠂⣿⠂⠂⠂⣿⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠛⠶⣤⣀⣀⣀⠂⠂⠂⣀⣤⠤⠶⣛⠉⠉⠒⣤⠒⠂⠂⠂⠂⠉⠉⠂⠿⠂
⠂⣿⠂⠂⠂⠿⣀⠂⠂⠂⠿⠉⣭⣿⣿⣤⣀⣉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠂⠂⣿⠉⠂⠂⠂⠿⠂⣀⣤⣀⠂⠂⣀⠿⠂⠂
⠂⠛⠂⠂⠂⠂⠛⣤⠂⠂⠛⠤⠿⠿⠿⠿⠤⠿⠂⠂⣀⠂⠤⣶⣶⣶⣶⣶⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿⠛⠂⣀⠿⠂⠂⠂
⣶⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠉⠛⣤⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠉⠛⠛⠛⠛⠛⠉⠉⠂⠂⠂⣤⠉⠂⠂⠂⠂
⠉⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠛⣤⣀⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⣿⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂
⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠤⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠉⠶⣒⣤⣀⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⣶⠛⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂
⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠉⠶⣉⠛⠶⣤⣀⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⣤⠉⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂
⠂⠂⠂⠂⣀⣀⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠉⠛⠶⣤⣉⠉⠛⠛⠒⠒⠂⣀⣤⠶⠛⠉⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂
⠂⠂⠂⠶⠉⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⣤⠂⠉⠉⠉⠉⣿⠛⠉⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂

What are you even trying to say?

Truly an example that the degenerate West should follow.

FUCKING B A S E D INSECTS

Shut the fuck up mapuche.

BASED china

I hate it when the chinks are right

Based China
To kill a virus you must stop it from spreading.

I have said this a million times and i will say it again, Chinks are yellow niggers.

ikr
almost makes me want a china doll waifu

Looks like Kike degeneracy has hit a great wall there

And just like that
China has set a course to be the sole superpower within a generation.

Are you a bot? China has dealt with large parts of their population dying before and if they had to do it again to switch to an isolationist system they would. They have nukes and an air force and enough land to feed millions even if the other few millions die.

Take a look in the mirror, Juan.

Once again, you Leafs continue to show ignorance. Experts have been saying China is about to crash for the last 10 years. They are not going to crash hard. Their banks are controlled by the state, unlike the banks in the West.

> China never became capitalist.
Yet their Singles Day revenue double that of America's Black Friday and Cyber Monday.

chink chang chong, you have to go back, yellow nigger.

+1 for China
-1 for niggers

They are not stupid to allow American-mut-nigger trash to be promoted on TVs.

> be a rapper and have a tattoo
Really low requrements to be an underground.

WTF how come the chinese people in LA don't do this to the monkeys in Compton? That's some brilliant nigger population control, the chinese have got it all figured out.

Yes, nigger, yes...

I shit in your mouth nigger

Says a nigger from beanerville

Yuan to know something?
The kikes have been stir-frying black bean culture.
Wok you also should know is the are sekelling th Oy veys.
>The state of my puns..