i.4cdn.org/pol/1516612275441.webm
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

get LARPed on bitch

bump

bump
release the damn memo

Release the memo!

it doesnt exist and is merely a red herring so that you keep believing these criminals will be held accountable at some point (that wont happen)

so, uh, what was the deal with this thing? Was the whole video fakes, or?

I saw it happen live

test

What memo?

Can someone post gif version of ops pic
>know your enemy

Kek graced us with a vision of victory

lol

#schumerSurrender

i.4cdn.org/pol/1516612275441.webm

bump

* posts image of Scarecrow from Batman *

bump, I want to see

Still, I like to keep in mind that FOX News tried to paint Obama as an antichrist terrorist and discredited themselves by being over-the-top ridiculous with some truly schitzo conspiracies.

so no images?

It looks like Pepe.

Prank? Hack?

Also

>Descendents of "Majuws"
>Muh Jews

if shapeshifters make themselves look like giant pepes im gonna feels bad man when I fucking shooty em

You're on the right track.
The memo probably DOES exist but it's irrelevant.

We KNOW these people are criminal.
We KNOW they're acting against our interests.
We KNOW they want the common people dead, deballed, enslaved.
We KNOW the governmental "justice" system is a joke.
And yet...

People are hanging onto this "memo" charade because they have to grasp at straws, to find some excuse to NOT actually, well, REVOLT.

Black people aren't this cowardly or stupid. They physically protest and cause damage when they feel that injustice has been done.
What does whitey do? He wesearches on da innanetz!!! He looks for the next stupid excuse about how such-and-such obscure factoid is actually going to cause the government to enact justice against some other part of the government. This never happens.

Every white or right-wing person clinging to this "Hillary will go to jail!" b.s., OR this "release the memo" b.s., OR this "Wikileaks will save us" b.s. is just too cowardly to see the system for what it is. Stop having faith in the system. Let it fall apart.

What did they mean by this?

#RELEASETHEMEMO