Dr. Stone

Chapter out boys. It was all just the Beginning.

jaiminisbox.com/reader/read/dr-stone/en/0/12/page/19

Absolute madman. I read this only for him, at least until dude learns to draw cute girls.

So how did he survive? He got Hit at that point on his neck and just because there was stone left and they used the water he got healed? Lol

This wouldve been obvious if the fucking scanlators actually do their job
Remember when small noises always get scanlator notes

lol

I guess the idea is that the stone part prevented his spine from being broken.

Reminder that Tsukasa is the good guy.

The idea was the destoning process actually reconstructs the body, that's where these black marks on their faces come from. So his neck got broken but after that part got the solution it reconstructed itself again.

Does Boichi still draw aliens and call them human women? It looked okay to me in Hotel but not in his other manga, especially with his need to dress them as prostitutes. Kind of killed that one Terra Formars spin-off for me.

Lol

Fucking weeb. Go die.

CANT CLOCK THE DOC

Actually, now that I've seen a part of chapter 1, it seems his women look more human, that's a good thing.

Dr. Stoned

lol all those Japs thought it got axed because they saw 最終話

>Senkuu relying on how well his friend knows him to send a hint with a subtle gesture

Then you haven't seen the heroine, I suppose.
Pretty bad chapter.

this manga has no fucking build up for fucking nothing. it's just plot points.

So is he alive or dead?

No ones about your opinon

Did anyone really expect him to be dead? Main characters just don't die in WSJ. If it seems like they did, it's a fake out.
And I'm glad, he's best character right now.

No, I actually think she looks better than alien prostitutes from the TF spin-off. Not MUCH better, but still better. It helps that Boichi can't go full retard with "fanservice".

doctor-san is the only good character

>hating on Taiju-kun
this manga only has four characters anyways

I did, because his knowledge makes the post-apocalyptic situation waaay too simple.

This manga tries too hard to be monumental.

best dad

What does that mean?

Yeah I would have dropped the manga if he actually died. I just like the dynamic that Senkuu and Taiju have way too much, if it was just Taiju and his waifu it wouldn't be any good.