youtu.be/Qn52yFhTTos
>Pres Trump departing DC for PA 1/18/18
youtu.be/XXOEs11Nqyw

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FB64ez0kf1c
twitter.com/thehill/status/955536833206734849
cdn.americanprogressaction.org/content/uploads/2018/01/07111144/MemoOnDreamers.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=tHnA94-hTC8
foxnews.com/politics/2017/09/28/fox-news-poll-83-percent-support-pathway-to-citizenship-for-illegal-immigrants.html
pbs.twimg.com/media/DULQaoHX0AA1YUy.jpg
georgiagunstore.com/s-w-m-p15-sptii-556nato-16-30rd-blk.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Megyn Kelly is trying to win us back: youtube.com/watch?v=FB64ez0kf1c

MAGA

only retards voted for chump

the whole world hates him

just sayin......

NIGGERS
TONGUE
MY
ANUS

That's one small awoo

>One senator reportedly threw a “talking stick” across Sen. Susan Collins’ (R-Maine) office during bipartisan shutdown talks, breaking a glass elephant on her shelf.

proofs?

She used to be so much hotter

thats one small awoo.

Is everything fixed

it's obvious that hillary has gotten to sessions. How does she keep getting to everyone in the administration? Is it her pizza powers?

I'm getting worried I won't be able to post my gregheads pic in time

TRUMP IMPOSES 30 PERCENT TARIFF ON SOLAR IMPORTS TO THE U.S.

BREAKING: Puerto Rico to privatize its troubled state-owned power company following decades of mismanagement, corruption.

i love she is just a generic media slut now.

its like Trump mind broke her and now she is doing the media equivalent of bukkake alley way orc rape.

So now we need to learn how to rapidly redpill AI?

So since the leaf can post images, the NSA must have some Canadian proxies they can post from

God damnit. We already have 3 threads open you stupid maple nigger!

Ok and???

FROM CHAD PERGRAM TWEETS
>WH’s Sanders says Trump now mtg w/Manchin/Jones about immigration
>At immigration mtg today at WH: Cotton, Cornyn, Grassley, Lankford, Perdue & Tillis

TRUMP HAVING AN IMMIGRATION MEETING WITH MANCHIN, JONES, AND REPUBLICANS (INCLUDING COTTON AND PERDUE)

Why isnt the e in edition capitalzied Chinkbaker reee

pics back or what?

It's a new-age bullshit; this is the talking stick, if you don't have it you can't speak. It's what comes of not teaching kids how to wait their turn and put their goddamn hand up in school.

News.

just tell them the truth, its worked 100% of the time so far

Stop fooling yourself the Retards they Vote for Hilldawg.

awoo is a reddit meme btw

>fake poofy shoulders
thats my fetish

is image posting down?

Worry not lads

pls rember that wen u feel scare or frigten never forget ttimes wen u feeled happy wen day is dark alway rember happy day.

Only NSA proxies can post pictures so far

this fucks china hard. I bet that was the reason for the wilver ross stories.

well, she did win...

twitter.com/thehill/status/955536833206734849

shit fetish

Sound like hipster garbage.

>Cotton, Lankford, Perdue hardlining for Trump's agenda
>moderate Dems in deep red states
He's got the right people talking

Only because of Aleppo

Why is Manchin and Jones talking to Trump about immigration? Their states are nowhere near the border.

I don't like Megyn, but this was based

>The memo from Jennifer Palmieri, Hillary Clinton’s former top aide and executive vice president for communications and advocacy for the Center for American Progress Action Fund, called on Democrats to make the fight for DACA recipients a “moral imperative” or else risk jeopardizing their chances in 2018.
cdn.americanprogressaction.org/content/uploads/2018/01/07111144/MemoOnDreamers.pdf
>The fight to protect Dreamers is not only a moral imperative, it is also a critical component of the Democratic Party’s future electoral success.
>Democrats should refuse to offer any votes for Republican spending bills that do not offer a fix for Dreamers and instead appropriate funds to deport them

Democrats openly admit, week before that they need to crash spending bill and create a shutdown + they need illegal votes. WEEK, a fucking WEEK before the actual shutdown this memo was circulated.

>LE IS IMAGE LE POSTING LE DOWN
what the fuck do you think, genius

>Fed lowers tax rates
>California raises tax rates so that businesses can't reap the rewards
Do they want to die? What makes them think that companies won't leave? Are they going to pass legislation that you cannot leave California as well?

Just like Brexit, oh w8 ;)

China is fucked and good luck Puerto Rico

Who's that?

>twitter.com/thehill/status/955536833206734849
youtube.com/watch?v=tHnA94-hTC8
so now joe is just ripping off black artists huh

Any sufficiently advanced AI will redpill itself.

I just checked reddit. They're mad, but I couldn't stand the retardation for more than a couple minutes.

>three week spending bill
Wow it's nothing. Why is anyone touting this as a victory? We'll be right back here in 3 weeks

Joe is quite the singer

Nah we're talking late 80s-early 90s; it's inner child garbage from the older Gen X crowd. Fuckin pansies the lot of em

1 word: VOTES

My AR dudes, just 1 more...

Is there anything better for around $550 than a Ruger MPR?

>le

Gary Johnson

their states are on the border of going back into GOP control :)

John Kelly next cuck to go. Yay!

I don't know if the server will allow regular sized images

Nobody linked them from the previous thread dammit

Noted

Old people. Don't worry, the next election will be Labour victory

WASHINGTON, Jan. 22 (Yonhap) -- North Korea is only a "handful of months" away from being able to strike the mainland United States with a nuclear weapon, and Washington is working to extend that timeline, the head of the Central Intelligence Agency has said. The assessment by Mike Pompeo, director of the CIA, comes after North Korea tested three intercontinental ballistic missiles and a sixth nuclear weapon last year.

Pompeo was asked if the U.S. saw the nuclear test coming.
>"Yes. Here's what we can say," the American spy chief said. "We can always identify that the program is continuing. We'll never know the exact nature of what's taking place. We'll never know the exact moment that they're going to continue. But the core risk that the policymakers needed to know was that North Korea's nuclear weapons program is continuing to expand, advance, become more powerful, more capable, more reliable."
>Those developments were shared with policymakers, he added.

>Asked how close North Korea is to being able to carry out a nuclear attack on the mainland U.S., Pompeo replied, "A handful of months."

>Acknowledging that he had made the same assessment more than six months ago, he added, "I hope to be able to say it a year from now as well. The United States government is working diligently to extend that timeline."

Yeah, today has been really crazy. Whole place is in chaos. I would leave if you were just looking to chill.

ALL THAT AND WE GOT A PROMISE
A PROMISE
A P R O M I S E

Its not even a promise to vote on Daca its just immigration in a general sense. They could just vote on the wall.

WHAT THE FUCK

What???

Al Eppo?

JUST ONCE I would like to hear the parliamentarian shout into the chamber mic "WOULD THE LAST THREE NEER DO WELL FUCKHEADS GET IN HERE AND FINISH THE FUCKING VOTE PLEASE

What is that???

>Are they going to pass legislation that you cannot leave California as well?
Wouldn't put it past them.

Even without pictures this is still my favorite place to be

And now we all know the threat to shut down the government over illegals is a losing issue for the dems. Trump can demand more concessions now.

AI is literally too logical to accept leftism, that's why Tay had to be lobotomized

i havent been keeping up with /k/, but if its got 0% proprietary parts its probably a decent choice for the price.

This was never a problem in Finnish school I can tell you that much.

get a flamethrower in case you have to go on offence one day

> It's what comes of not teaching kids how to wait their turn and put their goddamn hand up in school.
Worse than that. That's what comes from not teaching adults to shove and, if necessary, clock people in the face for being rude and talking out of turn.

Mankind was a lot more civilized when violence was an acceptable teaching tool. See also: duels.

>Democrats stalling hard to re-open the government

Is the GOP finally learning that they don't have to listen to Dems or is this a one-off?

T...thanks

it is one of many

Both Rush Limbaugh and Michael Savage have turned to anti-DACA hawks last few days. Makes me assume the "80% favor daca amnesty" Fox News poll is pure bullshit. Also why dems and rinos ended the shutdown -- internal polling must show voters--both left moderate and right--do NOT want amnesty for 4 million + 20 million of their family via chain.

None of the rich lefties here in DC want their kids in schools with illegals.

AMERICAN KIDS' DREAMS > illegal alien dreams

* foxnews.com/politics/2017/09/28/fox-news-poll-83-percent-support-pathway-to-citizenship-for-illegal-immigrants.html

it still annoys me that the senate doesnt put the vote count up on c-span screen graphics like the house does.

pbs.twimg.com/media/DULQaoHX0AA1YUy.jpg
Every time.

Like you too Ireland, thanks for taking care of my family when they went over there on your end.

Trump is finally teaching them

hahahahah kill urself my man

Hurr durr da whole world hates him

Good. We didnt vote him in to suck on your nuts. Fuck you. Tend to your own shithole and stop worrying about the us.

Literally 99.5% white. A little over 95% Finnish. Better then the best county in Michigan. Livingston County.

/arg/ is basically a tripfag containment thread for super-autists who think their clone builds are the only thing worthwhile. Avoid at all costs

POST YOUR RAREST CHARLOTTES!

CharlottePenceInMissionaryForSolePurposeOfProcreation.png

Thats not a bad price but expect to spend ~650 on optics.

Did the government reopen? All the voting done?

>georgiagunstore.com/s-w-m-p15-sptii-556nato-16-30rd-blk.html

Thanks qt

I've said it would be a long slow process. But it's habbening. Imagine this under a Rubio or Cruz administration.

lol so by that logic, dems are racist now

What really needs to be done is a full repeal of the first amendment. it's too easy for dems to abuse "freedom of speech" so that they spread fake news and turn kids into trannies. Without freedom of speech, dems would suffer.

>proprietary parts
I think most Rugers do have proprietary parts, I know the AR556 does

>the 2nd amendment is a check on the first
Why was this forgotten?

LoL! Somebodies a little triggered......

Agreed but if she keeps naming them like this we might have to forgive her a little.

shut your fucking whore mouth and delete that