How was it possible for Sasuke's sword to stab Naruto in Six Paths Sage Nine Tails chakra cloak mode when Orochimaru's...

How was it possible for Sasuke's sword to stab Naruto in Six Paths Sage Nine Tails chakra cloak mode when Orochimaru's Sword of Kusanagi couldn't even pierce through Stage 2 four tailed chakra cloak?

He as a soft spot for sasuke, and let the sword pass through, or sasuke was enhancing it using lightening or his special chakra?

He's inside the chakra shroud with him.

The same reason why Goku was severely wounded by a FUCKING LASER BEAM

I haven't read the gaiden, but I think that Shin threw the sword, not Sasuke.

HOLDING BACK
O
L
D
I
N
G

B
A
C
K

The shroud is clearly his "clothes"

Bad writing.

>he smells different than before
LEWD

Fuck off Narutard

go back to plebbit you faggot

Borutard*

Check these repeating numbers of mine

Fuck off back to your underaged naruto forum, Narutard.

How does any man in the hyuga clan have semen left in them while they live around hanabi?

This is a much bigger plothole

>implying narutards were ever welcome here

How is it a plothole, it never says anywhere they do.

Borutard*

honestly they've been pretty much welcome here since accelspammer got banned out and the 2hu hijack memes ended
but honestly at this point it's not even a naruto thread without it being at least 20% autistic shitflinging from both sides

>implying I care about your normalfag opinions

are you saying they all jerk off to her?

or does she milk them?

Was his during the Maury show?

>he thinks kishimoto cares about the internal logic of his story
wew

Keep telling yourself that, Narutard.

>Implying you Narutards aren't underaged cancer that are not only from tumblr but also Sup Forums as well.

Sup Forums already outed your biggest circlejerkers as Sup Forums posters and cancerous roleplayers.

>Sarada, did I ever tell you that this is like the fourth time your father tries to kill me, even when I gave him a grace instead of throwing his ass in jail forever for war crimes and despite the fact he didn't even show to my wedding? He's my best friend

I don't see anyone autistic enough to post auto-edited pictures of touma and accelerator with weird robot text, which is all I was trying to say...

how the fuck would Naruto had anything to do with Sup Forums, unless they were all Tobiramafags

Ok, so it's possible i didn't understand it entirly, but here's how i got it:
>The guy they're fighting has a kekkei genkai that allows him to transplant ANYTHING into his body without it getting rejected
>Orichimaru transplanted a ton of Sharingan into his body
>One of those Sharingan is in his eye socket, and got awakened as a Mangekyou Sharingan
>That Mangekyou Sharingan has the specific ability to manipulate weapons however he sees fit, even able to move them with his mind

>Sasuke was casually standing in front of Naruto
>The guy used his Mangeykou Sharingan to forcefully drive Sasuke's sword into Naruto

So I think the answer is: You need the Mangekyou Sharingan to hurt Naruto, and Orochimaru didn't, but this guy did

You might actually be onto something here

is this why it was possible for sauce to impale nurt's anus with a baton in the sports festival ova?

Hanabi and Hiashi are the only Hyuga left. All the others have been wiped out. Girls married off while the guys died being milked by Hanabi.

How come Konohamaru is just a bad copy of Naruto?
He's the relative of a Hokage, just like Naruto.
Plays stupid pranks for attention, just like Naruto.
Learns kagebunshins, sexy jutsu and rasengan, just like Naruto.
Ends all his sentences with a shitty catchphrase, just like Naruto.
Will marry a hyuuga girl, just like Naruto.

Konohamaru is for Moegi.

>Hinata and Nardo gasping in disbelief when Burrito thinks he got the byakugan without training
>"That can't be, that's impossible!"
>"Actually your sister already did exactly that but it's still impossible!"

Favorite child is obvious

The best part is how he didn't even ask him to activate the Byakugan. He just instantly dismisses it as impossible

Cheap forced drama. A normal reaction would be asking Burrito why he believes he activated Byakugan. It would take 30 seconds of talking like civilized people to discover that it's actually some unknown dojutsu.
I bet in the next episode we'll see Naruto thinking that his kid just made things up and Boruto being angsty instead of explaining shit properly.

It's the same garbage as "my dad is too dumb to hire someone to do menial shit the head of the state shouldn't be bothered with" and "I won't tell anyone competent about spoopy chakra ghost that turns people into rampaging murderers because I want to catch culprit myself".

he's loveable

im still mad about that

keep telling that to yourself

Can you imagine them walking to the Hyuuga mansion together? It must have taken at least 10 minutes to walk there. Did they just ignore the whole Byakugan thing and say nothing to each other?

>muh Sup Forums boogieman
you keep telling yourself that faggot

>Naruto really did cum!

Oh, thank goodness! I thought something horrendous had happened to you. What a shame.