You only have a problem with the way things are going because you're poor, you're uneducated, you're a loser...

>you only have a problem with the way things are going because you're poor, you're uneducated, you're a loser, you can't get laid, etc.
This constant line of rhetoric has me wondering: how come the wealthiest, most successful, most educated, most attractive people all seem to agree that EVERY country must become a mini Brazil or South Africa and that this is the most desirable and beneficial possible future?

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/bI8IYn0NT_c/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because they benefit from it. Depressed wages, the death of the middle class, and a society that is unable to unite to face a common threat.

No they just want what the US has been for a long time idiot. A free Market without racism and morons like you larping about a non free market ideal like an Ethno state.

Nobody is stopping you from having an Ethno state in your own fucking home.

Until black people break in and rape/kill you

This is why it's hard to take you white supremacists seriously. Bunch of morons. Ethno State my fucking ass, you niggers can't even critically think.

>Serfs
>People fighting against each other instead of uniting against a common cause
>Endless revenue from never ending stream of customers

>what the US has been for a long time
For 150 years, out of 200 of US existence, America held a policy of immigration that is racially defined.
And ask yourself this. Is fabled American Dream associated with the last 50 years, or rather is the last 50 years, slow but sure, regression of America's prosperity?

>Everybody on an anonymous phillipino satire message board is a loser
> You guise can't think critically
I could mock you but you're doing a great job on your own. Continue please.

Its because they
A. Are literally retarded celebrities who think life is one of their hollywood parties
B. Are business moguls who benefit from shitskins coming here willing to work almost nothing and be treated like shit, just willing to be grateful for $5 hour with or without unions and benefits

do you really think negroids don't break into houses?

They always break into white houses even obama

This argument is shit and you’re a fucking moron. Some people actually want a functioning nation and not have to hide in there homes if they or their children don’t want to be exposed to minoritoes that hate them or trannies or faggots or any other number of disgusting abominations that our country is infested with. Kys shill.

Go to south Africa and come back and tell me nogs don't nig. Go to any ghetto in America and run around with your cracker ass and tell me whites are the problem.

Most of right winger I know are rich, have a wife, children and have at least a college degree

Niggers are a menace. Its the only reason i vote democrat, to keep them aborting themselves. I find everything about both democraps and abortion disgusting but its all thats holding back a tsunami of shit

>post-1965 America is America
Nah, senpai. Post-1965 is a fucking bizarro funhouse mirror version of America that deserves to collapse.

It's because they are quietly racist and don't think poor people are their problem. I've met rich white Canadians who talk shit about their experiences of other non-white countries, but can't really be bothered to associate with local whites. There's a general idea that if you're poor you must have done something to be poor.

This. These so called "anti establishment" libshits are on the side of mass corporations. They are for all the things that make corps more money while shitting on american citizens.

goddamn that white nationalist 1.0 skinhead look really needs to go.

Its kind of true. Poor and middle class people usually dont invest and rack up credit, endlaving themselves to the jew and their jobs. With good financial skills, good spending habits and investing anyone could become a millionaire eventually, but you have to avoid the suburban death trap before you get locked into bondage to the jews. If you get a six figure salary dont go get a house and 2 cars on credit. Even if you can buy them outright dont, the maintenance will get you. Never buy cars new. Ever. Get used and never get more than liability insurance. Avoid credit cards at all costs. Just dont do some dumb shit and youll be a millionaire in 10 to 20 years. My family struggles on a six figure income for theae reasons. Stay out of suburbia. Dont believe the lie. Theres a reason these people are angry overworked and miserable. Theyre poor as fuck even though they seem rich.

/thread

>Stay out of suburbia
I agree with not buying new cars, but what's the alternative to a home? Living in some overpopulated urban cesspit with white yuppies propagandizing your kids and blacks stealing your shit? Renting a home to make some other fuck money?

> (OP)
>No they just want what the US has been for a long time idiot. A free Market without racism and morons like you larping about a non free market ideal like an Ethno state.

No they don't. We had that, then they kept cramming shitheads from shitholes all over the world down our throat. And they are killing the free market.

What they want is an impoverished country of mutts who can't IQ enough to stop them.

The only regression that is occurring is in the native population. The native population in the US is getting their asses kicked when it comes to educational attainment rate by Immigrants. These natives have the same opportunity as any immigrant but they simply choose not to be educated and instead spend their entire lives doing blue collar work.

I would honestly choose an upscale trailer park. Its got the look and feel of suburbia but its cheaper than any apartment. Also renting a home is a good idea its way cheaper than "owning" for 8k a month including taxes utilities and mortgage. Trailer parks are best if youre a single guy so thats what i will do. And you can also buy a home with a basement apartment so you can rent to two people at once. Or you can live there depending on how much you want to invest. Thats my gameplan for real estate. Once i get real money i will buy into an index fund or buy an apartment building. Also fun fact in major cities hotdog vendors make 100k a year so its a great side hustle. Avoid the suburban jew. Work your ass of and live cheap until you can live like a celebrity

Woo the fuck is hiding in their homes ? Lol are you that much of a wimp? Stop making shit up. The US citizenry is armed to the teeth what the fuck are you talking about? Jesus christ you people on Sup Forums are retarded.

If you are rich you benefit from a dumber population. Think about it blacks are way easier to control then whites, that is why they were used as slaves. If they can make whites breed with dumber subspecies and keep there linage pure then within a few generations humanity will be split between ultra smart elites white white skin and shit skin retards with no self control and impulse buying.

Power levels getting out of hand right now

There will never be an ethno state. Stop Larping and get an education faggot. It's nobodies fault you drive a truck for a living.

Why are African Immigrants beating the US natives in educational attainment rate Mr. High IQ?

Thats what mexico is like. I lived there for 3 years in middle school. I lived in the richest city in latin america and the neighbors were white, like pure nordic white. The lower middle class and below were brown like the juans we get. The future will be like a combination of brazil and soviet russia.

You probably don’t even work retard

Affirmative action and diversity loving cum guzzlers like you.

Truck drivers make six figures sitting on their asses. Its actually a pretty smart decision if you use that money right.

You wish Affirmative action was actually the reason for your incompetence you peasant.

Selection bias?

The average salary of a truck driver is 73,000 got damn dindu.

Then why complain since you are getting the best? No it's bullshit!

>peasant

Estrogen-laded city-shitter detected

Such prejudice from the tolerant left.

Thats still more than a lot of college educated professionals dingus

Assuming I am leftist, how astute of you child of the master race, the Ethno state dreamer.

When people live comfortably and have no real worries hanging over them, they become more receptive to the insidious nature of leftist propaganda.

It usually ranges from feel-good bullshit like "saving the planet" to guilt-tripping bullshit like "we need to help these poor, poor people". Fear bullshit also, "if you want things to stay as good as they are, you'll have to give us more power over you".

Whatever angle or combination of angles they us, the end result is that people believe the good times are here to stay and are completely blind to the shitstorm that they willingly create by ceding liberties to govt.

This entire process is often guided by the central banksters, whose endgame is to crash an economy to lower the prices of real property, and then they swoop in to buy up all the property/resources for pennies...for control and profit.

WW2 was mainly about this and this alone. It was funded by central banks (both sides), and it was designed to consolidate europe and asia...which it did successfully. The process to dominate the USA was the last step in the process, and was taking place since the "great depression". It did not fully succeed yet.

Pajeets and chinks are going to automate that shit soon. Better teach your children to do basic math Sup Forums tard. Your children's future is going to be cleaning bathrooms and baby sitting shit skin babies if you don't fix your arrogance.

>Not realizing that racial diversity undermines social trust and cohesion
Daily reminder: IQ nationalists literally cannot address this.

Regression?

Fuck you nigger. When we get this civil war rolling this whole country will once again be an ethnic state, and you'll be a Christmas ornament.

define efucational attainment

This 100%.

Also why the fuck are images down right now? It's also says I'm blocked from starting new threads.

Is this some type of psuedo-censorship imposed on us by the new Janitors/mods?

Not in america, our infrastructure is so big we cant even upgrade it, most bridges are 75 years old with little or no maintenance, let alone completely overhaul for self driving cars. Waht youre going to see is an autonomous taxi service running on dedicated routes like a subway in big cities. You will probably never have a car that drives itself 100%. Airplanes have been able to both fly and land themselves for years yet they srill need pilots. Thats what cars will be like. They can drive themselves to some degree but need a human to attend them and perform more risky driving tasks. You might have one human driven semi with autonomous trucks following it bumper to bumper like a train on the road. At least in america self driving cars arent feasible. Theyve also found out that a huge number of fatalities are cause by 100% preventable things like tires that are sold after their expiration date.

rent-seeking
>crash wages by importing semi-literate chimps
>crash wages for specialized/educated labor with H1B visas and similar schemes
>more people, more consumption
>more handouts, more consumption
>more demand, higher property values
>can sell with diversity-proofed pricetags
>can run prime real estate into the ground with section ape housing and similar, acquiring it dirt cheap

Wealthy people dont have to actually interact with average niggers for a living

They have no reason to care, they're completely sheltered from reality

Also many of them profit from the devaluation of lower lines of work, which is caused by importing more subhumans

Many of them own businesses which would see a profit by importing shitskins to devalue the cost of labor, even if the shitskins arent good at their jobs, the mere competition they provide which lowers our standard of living is all they need

Dont listen to these autistic libertarians and anarchocapitalists, i used to be one, everyone hopping on that bandwagon now is a clueless newfag, all leftists need to hang, which includes lots of the rich, if not most of them

bitchute.com/video/bI8IYn0NT_c/
Alt-Hype already BTFO the "muh educated Nigerians" argument.

no you're just a nigger

>implying implying

go ahead and tell everyone here you're not a leftist

Only an absolute subhuman loser would think like this. Even the most accomplished man of the west has cause to protest current events due to the simple fact that europe, america, australia and other former colonies are property of the european tribe. No non-white has the right to set foot on these territories. So when a white man of whatever social class complains of there being niggers on his people's properties it is a legitimate concern. These territories are currently being contested due to mentally ill progressives attempting to fight natural law, but such confused individuals will be put to rest or be put to death. Let this post server as a reminder that race treason will be punished with a severely violent and painful death, and that this century is the first and the last in which race treason will be permitted.

Bullshit. Nigerian upperclass imigrants score a few point higher than Cleetus, but the vast majority are a net drag.

See: Elysium.

Although what you witnessed their is just the result of Spanish conquests and. Not organized eugenics on the behalf of a ruling elite.

It's terrifying to see them bring in these double digit IQ rapefugee biological weapons to dumb down the populous and fuck up their survival instincts. I may be above it for now, but once the wrungs of society bellow me get fucked over, I know I'll be next.

Class war before the race war I guess.

I like how this white cuckboi praises the scummy self-interest ethnic groups that are being wheeled into the country to replace him. Really shows how lacking in common sense and basic knowledge of power and human nature lefties are.

Those chinks and Indians are bad news for all of us buddy, STEM degree holders, tradesmen, and unemployed angst losers like you. Chonese corporate espionage costs the US an estimated 200 billion annually.

This, celebs want to secure a future for their children where they will certainly be in a position of power.

It was a good experiment up until ~1965

Failed to deport the blacks early on
Failed to keep the immigration purely European
Failed to recognize Jewish subversion
Failed to stop the garbage movements started in the 60s

Unwise young people,slave morality ruined it.

I agree with you, but what was with the bitching when trumps tax plan gave massive tax cuts to their precious corporations?

This
Also, more immigrants means more people. More people means more consumption which means more money for them
Also, kids are a burden for society since they are economical leeches, hence it's much better to have a population increase by immigrants, which come in an adult age, than by having higher birth rates.
However, none of this takes into consideration the future of that nation, which will get ruined by all the niggers coming in