Kill Russians, not dogs

There is no reason why Russia has to brutally exterminate stray dogs. A stray dog is better than a typical Russian. It at the very least can be slightly educated. If Russia wants to prepare their cities for foreigners, they should slaughter their populace rather than their dogs.
mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/putin-deploy-canine-kgb-death-11892422

>Canine KGB death squads
Definitely no propaganda or sensationalism here.

If you seriously believe that you can dismiss dog murdering with sarcasm you are no better than these filthy Russians and you are next on the execution block, Serbian

Vlad says jump, you say how high. You filthy muzhik.

Suck shit out of my ass you fucking inbred jew

>Russia doesn't have the right to control stray animals

This Russia-hatred has gone too far.

You're just mad because your fellow mutts are being shoa'd

>Being this fucking stupid
Suck a fucking goat off your crow faced mudslime

Stray dogs should just emigrate to USA like the jews did in wwii

Bob Barker would be proud

Good for them. They are protecting the environment and local wildlife from being preyed on to extinction by the stray animals.
By local wildlife I mean Slavs.

Slavs and poles deserve the same thing. Katyn forest.

Russia shouldn't lower it's level to that of Africans, Arabs, and certain Asians. I have zero respect for cultures that do not value or honor dogs. Without dogs humans wouldn't be where we are today technologically. Symbiotic evolution at its finest.

I can smell the talmud pouring out of your post

>mirror
>paper literally owned by a jewish russian oligarch
lol

>all american tourists will be shot

>website
>paper
>typical comblock education.
Come back after you kill yourself if like to know if hell is better than russia

Poor animals will be killed just so drunk degenerates can watch 22 retards chasing around a ball

>literally every country on earth euthanizes homeless animals
>but muh russian death squads please trust my kike oligarch news

OH MY
>BE AMERICAN
>GET SHOT
HOW ABOUT
>BE RUSSIAN
>STARVE TO DEATH

You can offer to take all the dogs. I'm pretty sure your canadian mom will have a good time with them.

If I had enough money to do that the dogs would prefer that I spend millions to flay the skin off your chest to make bacon and fry it up so that your Muslim belly can understand pork

Jews itt would suppose by equalizing Russians with dogs that there is a choice to be made, but instead dogs are supreme to Russians and the sole choice is exterminate Russians or kill man's best friend. There is no ground for the latter, but much for the former. Kill the Russians. Not the dogs

I am not sure what type of bait this is but ill bite.

Is this what Sup Forums has evolved to? Why would a obese stinking Amerishart care about some Russians killing stray dogs. Stray dogs are a big problem in huge cities. I am pretty sure America puts down stray dogs too.

But anyway sage this slide thread.

Either this american nigger got his ass fucked by some Russian or something

Don't you have knives to bin and Muslims to fuck your women, you eternal failure of the white race? We won against your pasty ass in 1776 and 1812 and will keep destroying your sham of an Empire. Enjoy defending a country that the fucking red white and blue destroyed centuries ago

Maybe start sheding crocodile tears about the trillion of animals that are slaughtered every year so you fat mutts can die from obesity or dont either way noone cares about dogs, this is not tumblr

Dogs BTFO.

Fucking Bosnian memeposting. If you deserve a a response it's an $86K artillery shell at exploding at your doorstep. Made by zog to justify how much of a fuck you are

this is a great idea for cities. We should also have them go after meth heads

I mean what else are they supposed to do about them?

dude just go back to tumblr, you make me cringe

>strays
Put them down, doesn’t matter what they are.

Surprised you even have facial muscles after years of breeding with Slavs.

>We shouldn’t euthanize homeless and possibly feral stray dogs
Just because they’re dogs doesn’t make it inhuman to get rid of them, else they’re no better than rats

Listen Pedro, this is my last reply so listen carefully.

I know you are on your phone and this is your first post ever, right?

But this a shit thread mate. First you need to drop your inferiority complex and second stop talking shit about the country I am from.

Wait a second, I bet you are even posting on two devices aren't you? But then again what do I expect from some underage and smelly shitskin. Pathetic.

If you reply to this post, you are solidifying my point.

>Putin a well known dog lover(literally said he prefers them to humans) ordering death squads to kill dogs
Fake news.
>stray dogs riddled with disease, lust for human blood and rabies
I can understand the reasoning. Only hope its humane with bullets to the head. I doubt Putin ordered it probably local officials fed up of the situation.
Also
>KGB
lmao. I've noticed recently the (((media))) are putting USSR references into everything Russia related. In a paper yesterday there was an article about 1000 prostitutes in Britain that work for the SVR(Russian foreign intelligence) aiming primarily for politicians,celebrities,military officers,intelligence officers,journalists,diplomats etc but instead of calling them that. They called them "Soviet spies".

Fucking (((media))) don't even know the difference between domestic and foreign intelligence services.
KGB reformed into the FSB. Domestic service.
PGU reformed and became SVR. Foreign service.

>brutally exterminate stray dogs

>literally happens every week in all muh religin of peace lands
>nobody cared so far

A boiling vat of piss may be good for a jew like you.duck your pretenses

unironically based, If true

Excellent news, stray dogs should indeed be exterminated.

>t. khokhol khokholenko
Also, nice source. "KGB death squads", just lel.

I will explain this to you once and that is it. If you fuck with a dog your hook nosed kike arse will suffer for eternity. You kike claiming to be American doesn't simply understand that there is an eternal order to the world and you are excluded from it. America should have bombed eastern Europe rather than deal with the shit you push

The Stalin of doggos.

Stray animals that aren't owned by humans are literally just pests, good on them. You don't get butthurt when an exterminator kills a shitload of rats.

now that quality retarded amerimut. what else is there to do with strey dogs? just fucking neck them. It's your resposibility, take it home or kill

go to Sup Forums or just neck yourself retard, no one likes your garbage posting

I love dogs but these mass stray situations are the result of human decadence and absent mindedness.

The problem is man made, and so must be rectified or it will get further out if control.

I love dogs, which is why I know they are not all equal.

> A stray dog is better than a typical Russian. It at the very least can be slightly educated. If Russia wants to prepare their cities for foreigners, they should slaughter their populace rather than their dogs.
Well, there's true in this.
But stray dogs are out of control in some places and remind you of mutant dog packs in stalker.

truth*

Hi I'm Johnny knoxville, and this is CANINE KGB DEATH SQUADS

See

Saying all dogs are equal is as stupid as saying it for humans.

You do realize that all the civilized countries genocided their strays a long time ago. There hasn't been a stray in Finland for decades.

fuck off, 56

Vova, is that true that in Moscow's parks you have packs of feral dogs hunting kids and elderly? I read it in a paper in 2014 or 2015, still can't believe it

They could sell them to the Chinese instead.

>Sup Forums shits on the Chinese for their brutal treatment of animals
>Putin uses state money to brutally exterminate dogs
>large numbers of Sup Forums jumps all over his dick in support of this

Holy shit I want the slavposters out of here. Go shill on facebook or reddit to get your vodka rations you subhumans.

chinese skin them alive, the russkies just want to clean up the streets

They won't be sold. They will be shipped as a goodwill gesture. You don't understand foreign relations at all. Then a portion of that free dogmeat will be sold to the north koreans as a loan to be repaid at a later date. Then the north koreans will get a shipment of dog meat at a later date from south korea, and pay it back to the Chinese with interest.

we do this here faggot

Tl;dr
The real cryptocurrency is dog meat.

>canine KGB death squads
>imaging a bunch of Caucasian ovcharkas pulling up outside someones house in a GAZ Chaika

this, china knows that's why they control it

Witch dogs do they mean the Gastarbeiters?

Хopoшaя игpa)

Nice fake news amerimutt

nope, all the modern parks are pretty cool in moscow, zaryadie was actually built by muricans who created high line park in NYC

Can they purge stray Russians as well? If so 11/10 plan

but there will be cleanings in shitholes like volgograd and saransks where dogs are actually a problem

they are eaten by stray dogs already

But why would our mainstream paper lie to us..?

Dogs are annoying and bark for no reason.
I applaud Putin.
Cats are better.

Stray dogs are literally vermin, mutt-kun.

russians are such pathetic pigs. no one believes anything a russian says. dirty communist niggers.

so literally what happens on every host country on every world cop?
I'm surprised tho, I was told putin loves dogs

Putin kike confirmed
Mess with the doggi u get the gestapo

*doggo

>wasting money training dogs to hunt other dogs, just so they get rabid and spread them.

muh kgb squads of Putin !!!11!!

> oh, швитыe westerners are coming, we should kill all wild dogs, they are dangerous
> we never cared about it before tho, russians dont matter to us
Sums up Russia, USSR and Russian Empire pretty much.
t. russian immigrant

lol
TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTUUTTUUUUUUUUUUUUMMUUUUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
TTTTTTUUUTTTTTTTUMUUMMMUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
TTUMMUUUUMUUUUTTUMM MMUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
UMMUUUUMMMUUUMUUM MUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUM MTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
MUUUUMMUUUMUUUMMM MMUUUUUUUUUMMMUUUUUUUUUUUUUM UUUTTTTTTTTTTTTT
MUUUUUMUUUUMMUUM MUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMUMMMM UTTTTTTTTTTTTT
TMUUUUUMUUUUUMMUUMMUUUUUUUUUUUUUMUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMUUUUUUUUUTTTTT
TTUMUUUUMMUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUM MMMMUUUUUUUUUUUUMUUUMMUUUUUUUUUTT
TTTTUMUUUUMMMUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMUUUUUUUUUUUU MMMUUMUUMMUUUUMMT
TTTTTTUMUUUUUMMUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMUUMMUUUMMUUUUMT
TTTTTTTTUMMUUUUMUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMUUUUUUMMUUUUMUUUMMMUUUUMT
TTTTTTTUMMUMMUUUUMMMUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMUUUUUUMMUMMUUMMUUUUUUMUUTT
TTTTTTUMUMMUUUUUMMMUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMUMMMMMUUMMMMMUUUMUUUUUUUTTTTT
TTTTTUMUUUMUUUUMMUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMUUUUUUUMUMMTTTTTTTTT
TTTTTTTUMMUUUUUMUUUUUUUUUUUUMMUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMUUUUUUUUMMMTTTTTTTTT
TTTTTTTTTUMUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMUMUUMUMUMMMMMUUUUUUUTUMUMUTTTTTTT
TTTTTTTTTTTUMUUUUUUUUUUMMUUUUUMMM MM M MM MM MMMMMMMMMUUMTTTTTTT
TTTTTTTTTTTTUMMUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMM MMMMMMMMUUUMUTTTTTT
TTTTTTTTTTTTTTUMMUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMUUUUMMM MMMMMMMMMUTTTTTTT
TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTUMMUUUUUUUMMMUUUMMMMMUUMMMMMMUMM MMM MUUMUTTTTTTT
TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTUMMUUUUUUUUMMUUUUUMMMMUUUMMMMMMMMMUUUUUMUTTTTTT
TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTUMUUUUUUUUUMMUUUUUUMMMMMMUUUUUUUUUUMMTTTTTTT
TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTUMMUUUUUUUUUUMMUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMUUTTTTTTTT
TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMUUUMMMMUUUUTTTTTTTTTTTTT
TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTUUUUUMUMUUUUUUUUUUUUMUUTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTUUUUMMMMMM MUUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿⣛⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣀⠂⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿⠛⣛⣭⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠂⠂⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣛⠛⠛⠉⣉⣤⣤⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣶⠂⠂⠉⠉⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠛⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠂⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠉⠉⠂⠂⠉⠉⠛⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠛⠉⠂⠂⠂⠉⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿⠿⠉⣀⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠒⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠉⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣀⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⣀⣤⣶⣶⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣶⣶⣒⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⣤⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣤⠂⠂⠂⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿⣭⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣶⣤⠂⣀⠂⣛⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣀⣶⣿⣿⣿⠛⣀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣶⣛⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠛⠂⠂⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣤⠛⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠂⠂⠤⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣤⣿⣿⣶⣀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿⠂⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣀⠂⠂⠿⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿⠿⠿⠛⠛⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠛⠉⠛⠿⣿⣿⣶⣤⣭⣛⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿⠿⠛⠉⠉⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣀⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠉⠛⠿⠿⠿⠿⠿⠿⠿⠿⠿⠛⠛⠉⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⣀⣀⣤⣶⣶⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣶⣤⣤⣀⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⣀⣤⣤⣶⣤⣶⣶⣶⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿⣭⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⣛⣶⣶⣤⣤⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⣤⣶⣶⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿⠉⠂⠂⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿⠉⠉⠂⠂⠂⠂⣤⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠛⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠛⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⣀⣶⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿⠛⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⣤⣶⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿⠿⠛⠉⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⣤⣤⣶⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠛⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿⠛⠉⠉⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⣀⣤⣶⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⠉⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿⠿⠛⠉⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⣀⣤⣶⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⠉⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠉⠛⠛⠛⠛⠛⠉⠉⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⣤⣤⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⣀⣤⣶⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣶⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⣤⣤⣶⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣶⣤⣀⣀⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⣀⣀⣤⣤⣶⣶⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿

You have to go back, faggot

Selective elimination is the answer
20% of ruskis are moslem-kill!
25% of ruskis are alcoholics-junkies- kill!
30% of ruskies are inheritantly commies-kill!
20% of ruskis are thieves, mafia wannabes or the jew lackies (muh oligarchy)- kill!
5% of ruskis are alright, not even mongoloids- must not kill!
90% of ruski dogs are starving, flea infested parasites-kill!
10% of ruski dog's- KGB- kill!

I like the slavshit's idea of white bruhzerhood, just finding it difficult to mark the shots accurately, but my kill rate is only 98%, mathematically speaking concerned about making my trip and having football as a priority.
>Me clever, see through Vlad's masterplan

Thesupposedly tolerant and morally superior left, everyone.

Animals are just violent dangerous fucking monsters.

They're basically doing it because westerners are too pussy to handle the wild dogs, and they don't want westerners crying back home how doggo attacked their drunk ass while eating a hotdog. Russians have learned to tolerate and coexist with these creatures. They know who's a stranger on what block and will drive them off, they attack other hostile dogs that threaten their territory, and in exchange they are fed with leftovers. These strays have been an important part of the intricate Russian ecosystem for centuries, they uphold a certain order that's unknown to foreigners, and many Russian people are hardboiled enough to fight off a stray dog. Even the seniors.

Basically, it's neither Putin nor Russia that's killing all these dogs: it's the west. And I would love to see a single western country considerate enough to wipe out anything just because it might inconvenience a tourist.

Why even bother with law and order?
Why don't people stop being pussy and fight their own battles mad max style? Fucking pussies, I bet you also want toiletS!
just take a shit in your pants you WIMPS!

I'll never understand this primitive-macho shit. Macho anything is basically really gay.

This is a good idea to clean up the streets of filthy rabies infested mutts. Of course it will trigger the dog loving moralfags.
>MUH DOGS
>MUH MAN'S BEST FRIEND
White people make me sick.

I'm with you on that, but law and order ensures the survival of the sick, the weak, the stupid, the degenerate. So in all likelihood, law and order is what's keeping a good 90% of populace of any country alive.

That's true western white cucks will see these filthy mutts on the street and try to pet them or give them food or something. The dogs will snap at them and then western cucks will come home crying. A lot of countries in South America have a lot of stray dogs and they should just be killed. They harm the natural ecosystem.

Stray dogs and their dog loving cucks will be killed by the death squads too.

Sick burn, mon ami

In the based Canadian north they have one day a year where if you like your dog you keep it in the house

Or the boys will come by with shotguns to brutally execute all stray dogs

Boom no more stray dog issue for a few months

Russians are scum. The Russian people need to take a long look in the mirror before they touch their dogs.

>Unironnically
What is different between mongol dogs and ruskies?

Oh believe me man, I understand the eugenic irony of civilisation, but to be fair, we've been cheating our way to the top of the food chain since the dawn of weaponry.
We are such a bunch of cheating little fucks that our intelligence could be viewed as a kind of "cheating gland" that allows us to bypass all our natural superiors through trickery.
In a sense our "autism" may be more than just a meme. Normies can't compete with our attention to detail, our fixations and our overly excitable imaginations. This is definitely what is allowing us to bypass them in the knowledge and propaganda arms race.

Anyhow, I think a happy balance is required. I am not enthusiastic about killing off "the weak", survival is the aim of the game ultimately, and what's the good in civilisation if we start killing ourselves off? Our efforts could allow us to fix our weaknesses etc, but, I definitely think we need to have a more eugenic culture and be aware that there is a carrying capacity to weakness that, when surpassed, results in the break down of civilisation for all. Thus, it is wise to make sure that everyone "starves" just a little bit. They have to feel the icy finger tips of reality upon their necks lest they fall into a false sense of security.

I feel that a lot of the SJW's represent a false sense of security, hence "muh rights" as a battle cry. You have no rights beyond what is generally socially agreed upon. Their "rights" depend upon the cooperation of the very people they are trying to destroy, etc.

It's not like packs of hungry dogs would take down a child and eat it or anything...Oh they would? Really? oh never mind.

Anyways Russians > Americans

I visited several Russian cities, and there are literal packs of starved stray dogs roaming the streets. Like wtf? Why?

Also OP, do you believe that packs of stray dogs would be allowed to live in Western Europe and in the US? Not at all.

Are you a jealous subhuman? My butt burns when untermensch like you dares to say shit about those who are whiter and genetically superior

You can tell a lot about the quality of a country by how it treats its unwanted animals. Just look at how much money we throw at our local niggers.