Boku No Hero Academia

Wait so not only did he make a top and pants and gloves and shoes, he made an entire cape? Is it even possible to grow that much hair in 3 years? When did he start making his outfit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J233yEmYauw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's not a stretch for there to be someone whose quirk controls hair growth or something.

>Mirio with Ranma hair

Oh my

maybe they cloned his hair cells

Why even make a costume of hairs

Invisible girl fights naked. In a world where people can just have their tail hanging out all willy nilly touching everything you should be able to do the same thing with your front tail.

So what's Overhaul gonna do after all of his minions are arrested? Even if he somehow manages to run away, hide Eri well enough and destroy any possible evidence against him (unlikely), he won't have enough minions to help him run his organization, and it will be very hard to recruit new ones with the police monitoring his every move.
He criticized Shigaraki for throwing away pawns, yet he's doing it on a much grander scale, and he's doing it intentionally.

Shouldn't they have given Mirio permission to use this costume at the Sports Festival for the sake of decency? It's not like it has any weapons or accessories that would give him an unfair advantage.

They gave permission, you could have made requests if it was related to your quirk, he just didn't make a request.

>le million
gets me every time

could be a recent improvement of this gear.

An accelerated growth Quirk probably did it. That, or material duplication.

He still has his right hand Chronostasis and the manager/recruiter Mimic. That's all he needs desu

>Deku you need to make the proper plans
>LEEEEEEROY JENKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINS
At this point Sir is either completely incompetent or just outright working for Overhaul

They know Overhaul is on the run. They can't stand around planning.

Agreed. Fighting naked wouldn't be a bad idea at all. Makes opponents more distracted when they see his junk swinging.

I fucking can't stand Mirio anymore, he's far too similar to Deku. I hope he dies or goes away soon.

Ok grapefag

>set up chapter
>AGAIN
Will this manga ever get good again?

That's just the same difference of Nighteye from true heroes like Deku and AM.

Mirio is irritating but I feel like some serious shit is going to go down in this arc so I'm ok with it.

Tamaki is irredeemable fujobait though.

>m-muh fighting

user, he's going to rescue a little girl, I don't think it's a good idea to run after her naked.

>>In the climax of this arc, Mirio makes it only to within three paces of Overhaul and Eri before being apprehended by passing-by heroes.
>>You've got the wrong man, that guy over there with the mask is a child abuser!
>>Says you, perv!

Is it just me, or have the last 5-6 chapters been really, really wordy? There's so much completely irrelevant dialogue, characters explaining things that don't need to be explained etc.
It actually annoys be a lot.

It's just you

I feel like once we're done with the flunkies and get to the main man himself shit is gonna go down

what?

No, it's wordy. Time will tell if there's a point to those words or if it's just padding.

>Tamaki is irredeemable fujobait though.
He is more autistic than Iida, and Iida is built like a fucking beast. Fujoshits do not sexualize him. If Iida doesn't do for them, what makes you think Suneater will?

Proper planning went to hellthe moment the enemy attcked first, revealing that they have a mole and the boss is on the run

Will someone FINALLY fucking die to raise the stakes in this manga?

Keep trying

Because Suneater is attractive unlike Lida.

Tamaki looks like Sasuke.

>all this infighting between fandoms
I mean, I just want to fuck the frog. Is that so wrong? Can't we all just fap, and get along?

Please can we not spend an entire chapter on Suneater vs Jobbers

God I hate this I'LL HOLD THEM OFF YOU GO ON AHEAD shit

>made with special fibers created from his hair
Well I guess that explains how Mt. Lady's costume works
Also best

Yeah let's just dick around while Overhaul walks away.

I hope we get more 2v2 or 2v1 fights. Deku going full madman while Kirishima watches would be the best thing ever

>the wall is really thick
I thought he couldnt go through thick walls because his feet need to stay physical

The only sensible option.

what's wrong with her eyes?

Once again they talked about the information leaking, last chapter they also mentioned it, and the before that they said no one should know about the operation except the people doing the operation, UA has a known traitor that has yet to be revealed. This arc will end with them ether announcing the suspects or the traitor reveal . And the traitor can now only be ether ochako, tsuyu , or kirishima

Most likely Ochako, the shapeshifter girl got some of her Blood ages ago.

So where is Ochako?

>Come to thread looking for discussion
>Just a bunch of posts complaining about random shit
Oh.

>Kirishitma
>not Iida for a cool double kick shot

Gotta get those extra fujobucks

There's no point denying it now

It's Gran Torino. Tsuyu is too pure, Kirishima is too dumb, but Ochako makes sense too, since she's in need of money.

This whole arc has focused on Kirishima. You saw this coming. Iida had his bit with Slain, so he needs to step back from the spotlight a bit.

NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOUR UGLY NERD IIDA.
Normal fans don't care about him because he is useless, weak and boring.
Fujos don't care about him because he is ugly and boring.
He is not relevant and hopefully never will be.

No one cares.

Kirishitma is only relevant because of fujos.

Iida is a comic relief character, only here for sperging and funny hands movements.
Literally Mineta-tier.

>kirishima can punch through a wall

Huh?

He can't. Deku kicked the wall, Kirishitma is just there to look cool for the fujoshits.

Probably in a JAV whorehouse or something.

>100 chapters later
>still the only decent villain in the series

Everyone else has been shit and this arc is no different with lackluster antagonists.

>making dosh for her family like a good girl

t. Stain

chewing on a ballgag in Toga's fuck dungeon

Speedreaders, all of you.

Iida is buff but he'd break a leg doing this. He doesn't have super strength or hardening like those two. Be grateful for what you got, it could have been Bakugou there instead.

100 chapters ago, Stain wasn't even introduced yet.

>boosted by Iida and Deku

>double kick shot
>so we get double the ass-shots of boys
No user, you are the gay. Kicks are for faggots, punches are manly.

Wasn't in the camp arc, so ochako more likely

Maybe it's not as thick as it looks
youtube.com/watch?v=J233yEmYauw

>looking at boy asses

user...

Mimic is being left behind too though.

>can pierce steel without any momentum

What are we supposed to be seeing here?

Different organizations, different moles. If Hori make a single mole for the League and the Yakuza, I'll be mad as fuck.

>don't worry parents your kids will be safe with us
>don't worry kids you will be safe on this mission just stay with the group
>don't worry kids you get to be the vanguard

I'm starting to think that the heroes might not actually be heroes

He's the whole building he can leave whenever he wants to

Are you guys retarded?

>Look mom, I posted it again

They have licenses. They can engage in hero activities now. The school can't babysit them forever.

Fucking die irl.

Look at that double spread again, and you'll see Deku flashing his ass in all of its glory.

When this Ochako meme will end?

It's just one autist.

>Why even make a costume of hairs
Because I called this about two months ago & Hori always turns my theories into canons.

Congragulations, you just got all of your minions caught. Now what's the next step in your master plan?

What have these threads become?
Iida destroyed robots and part of the Pussycats's rock monster before. There is no way he could do what he does with regular leg strength anyway.

It's just you, man; don't complain about heroes being heroes, and talking as what they are.

Yeah, he literally has engine legs. There's clearly metal in there.

>Normal """fans"""
Please keep your shitty opinions for yourself

my hair grows fast and thick. i need a haircut every 2-3 months. 3 years? LOTS of hair on the floor of the barbershop.

Mirio wanted to show his boyhole to any potential bulls. He's the gayest bottom.

>Fujoshits fujoshits everywhere
>Waaahh why isn't Hori pandering to me

We get it Stain. Go back to your cell Jamal is waiting for you.

Welcome to every shounen fanbase after a good 100 chapters.

>When your shitposts aren't working so you just start shitposting randomly to see what works

>Ochako will be revealed as the traitor this arc
I'm excited. Hopefully Toga is redeemed and takes her place afterwards.

>Huh?
Are you retarded? How is it surprising?

how dare you, iida is beautiful.

t. Bakufujo

>wannabe funny jokes
Stain is like Rorschach in prison. Nobody dares to fuck with him.

Mirio a handsome.

He reminds me of someone...