Pay Toilets

Why are they outlawed in so many parts of the US?

Is the ability to use the shitter a human right?

Other urls found in this thread:

psmag.com/economics/dont-pay-toilets-america-bathroom-restroom-free-market-90683
i38.tinypic.com/ae4g8x.jpg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It stops you becoming like india

Pay toilets are stupid because no one carries change anymore- nearly pissed myself in London due to this silliness.

That's probably the outward justification but realistically they're illegal because if you charge people to poo in the loo you run the risk of them just shitting in the streets. Just because they don't have the money to use it doesn't mean the urgency goes away.

Nobody has change anymore. Everyone purchases stuff by tying their bank account to their cellphone, and scanning the screen.

A pay toilet would be a nearly permanently locked room that nobody ever went into.

why wouldnt you just leave your shit in there if you have the pay to flush, make it the next guys problem

You want to become India?

Not a right, but more a public service paid for indirectly via taxes.

do you really fucking want niggers to have another excuse to shit in the streets?

kek, the handle refers to the door handle

why not take credit cards or have a change machine nearby

there are plenty of pay toilets in Europe, and there are no street shitters there

It’s your right to shit free, but it’s not your right to shit on others’ shitter for free.

>drop coin in toilet
>murricans think they must do this or t wont flush

murrican education

It's a courtesy to customers at restaurants and stores.

>and there are no street shitters there
guess you've never been to yurop

You don't want your country becoming like India do you?
I don't know why we have them here in some places, but if its one of the ones with the turning thing nobody will say anything if you just hop over

fuck off kike

this. europe is a 3rd world shithole who forces people to carry something around at all times for convenience of using a restroom

Or you can just stop being a fucking kike, and fuck off trying to charge people to piss and shit in a public bathroom.

ive never seen someone do that in america. in UK and italy and germany however they were fucking stingy about it. wasnt cheap either, they charged like .35 or .5 euros and then had the audacity to ask for tips on top of that. can you imagine going in a coffee shop in america, asking where the toilet is to take a piss, and the waiter says "that will be 50 cents" then expects a tip after you pay your meal

This. Fucking bastards

I would just shit on the toilet

You know, we value not having thousands of Euros in debt, that's why we still prefer to pay cash instead of witch (((credit cards)))

*with

its for the door pajeet

>he doesn't carry a penny when he visits London

kek, rookie mistake

then i’d shit on that

I like the way it fucks over foreign nationals. We should implement it over here in the west

of course people have right to sell access to toilets, but it's fucking scumbag move and i never piss in them.

Pay toilets are great because only white people use them so they are generally cleaner than public toilets that you have to share with niggers and spics.

came here to say this

US penny? Do they fit a higher denomination? I wouldn't know as I don't normally travel to 3rd world countries.

>Here I sit broken-hearted
>Paid my dime but only farted
>Then one day I took a chance
>Saved my dime and shit my pants

Pissed in a bush in St. James Park in terror, expecting to be hauled off and locked in The Tower at any moment

Just get rid of them. Why should everyone suffer because of niggers and spics?

True poetry.

We had pay toilets in the 70s. Americans resented it.

psmag.com/economics/dont-pay-toilets-america-bathroom-restroom-free-market-90683

We do not have the density to justify pay toilets like European city centers and people just expect toilets to be free. It may result in messier bathrooms at times, but it also encourages not pissing/shitting everywhere else.

But I never use public bathrooms to do anything except piss in a urinal. The only time I've ever done more than that was when my dormmate and I had to share a bathroom with the 2 guys next door in my first year of university.
Don't give in.

I'd do the same

>credit cards

>use credit card
>pay off every month
>get free points or whatever

You sure are smart

The only place I've seen someone shit in the street was some bum in Florence. He at least went into an alley to do it though

pay toilets still look like shit

until the savages start pissing and shitting in the street like their home countries.

checked, but you wish
erryone knows you shart your pants anyway

Why do Americans all suffer from incontinence?

I noticed this when I went to the US - shitting and pissing yourself seems to be part and parcel of daily life there

>Why are they outlawed in so many parts of the US?
Because we decided that forcing someone to pay money to use a toilet is a crime

Eat four triple whataburgers with cheese and bacon every day for a week and tell me if your sphincter is up to the challenge

McDonald's isn't outlawed, so there's that.

if that's why you're all incontinent, are you sure you're stuffing them up the right hole?

As far as I know having the urge to urinate after drinking coffee and walking around for 5 or 6 hours isn't unusual for humans from any country, but whatever you say, memeflag

there’s no wrong hole

that's why you drink an espresso rather than the watered down mudpiss you call merrycoffee

there's some truth to that
not at the table, though

Lol I haven't heard that in about 30 years.

Some SF kikes made an app to fix that problem.

Keeps people from shitting in the sink.

this I throw my change on the ground what the fuck is this 1890?

Always jump the barrier. I refuse to pay to shit or piss.

Congrats on making one of the most retarded post I've ever seen

>nearly pissed myself in London due to this silliness.
What's stopping you from pissin in an alley like the rest of us? Too posh for it?

I had the misfortune of meeting a pay toilet while I was abroad.
>Have cash.
>It only takes change.
Even places like Morocco where they charge you money to enter the toilet block is better than mainland Europe. At least they can give you change for a 5 whatever note and let you in.

You're right. I think a "crap app" is the obvious solution.

Yeah. I agree.

It's like shopping at Sam's club instead of Walmart; since a membership is required it is just a much nicer place to be.

I wish they would implement these in my area (a city with many homeless). The more obstacles placed in the path of undesirables the better; they kick the can down the road to the path of least resistance.

Nanny state cameras everywhere, alleys are about two feet wide, sand niggers and chavs hanging out they're, etc

>tfw had the urge to shit
>see pay toilet
>no change on me
>no peole around me
>door was pretty thin
>i kicked the door unill broke into it
Laid shit and left the scene

Never underestimate a man who needs to go shit

This

the pay toilets i have used in the past were the cleanest public bathrooms i have ever been in
free public restrooms in the us are fucking disgusting

>nearly pissed myself in London
>London
>curry nigger capital of europe
>where to piss?

Caffeine is a diuretic you dumb frog.

yeah, the whole world knows what coffee is
and yet, you merrysharters are the only ones to shart yourself

His mouth

If I saw a pay toilet I’d relieve myself on it.

>shit and Piss
>don't pay to flush

What's stopping you?

I would say hygiene, but you wouldn't understand

they should just tax you to 90% and invest all that money into loos

Cholera isn't worth it. Just allow mooches to shit in the toilet

A literal shitcoin could fix this via blockchain.

>US makes pay toilets illegal, but still keeps circumcision legal
>Europe makes circumcision illegal, but makes pay toilets legal
Is this a fair trade off or is it better to have the other?

Pay toilets prevent you from entering the bathroom at all (from my experience at least).

If I ever encountered a pay toilet, I'd pay the dime and take every square of toilet paper out of the stall as a refund.

So civilized countries accommodate to poos' and negroes' expectations.

Our great country has millions of free to use toilets, but the ones at Helsinki's main gibs office (that is primarily frequented by literal poos, dune coons and niggers) cost you 50c a pop.

best post.
even us jewish don't have pay Toilets

oh jew

don't you rats live in the sewers anyway?

Because niggers will use the bathroom to fuck and do drugs then smear shit everywhere because they can't figure out how to steal all the change

My mom and dad still made me crawl under the door, thereby earning my Christmas present.

......id use a pay toilet for kinky fun

>get in shitter
>strip naked
>fap while people is around me

I've never seen a pay toilet

kys

we do have pay toilets tho

go to any establishment where nigs or homeless are and ask to use the toilet

they'll make you buy something before giving you the key

>They pay to poo in loo.
pic related
>can't post pic so i shal have to describe it.
>its a generic Indian man with his head slightly tilted to the right, with his mouth agape with confused awe.

more details?

We have public toilets for free here.

Pay toilets are racycis.

lol this shit actually exists?

If I ever encountered this I'd do my patriotic American duty and piss all over the stall.

>more details?
i38.tinypic.com/ae4g8x.jpg

pay toilets are literately red flags that the area is poor, or has a bunch of homeless.

only 3rd worlds have pay toilets

I have a sam's and a costco card fag

I haven't seen a pay toilet since like 1997, libniggers got rid of them as now public toilets are used as gay sex clubs and places to die from Heroin overdoses.

You can piss on the streets in Britain. There are even designated pissing streets.

most people nowadays don't carry cash or coins at all anymore there's no need with card and phone code transactions dominating purchases. I'd love to see how someone would implement some shit like this.

I literally earned a free trip to Bali from miles

>that id