White ethnostate

I think that anyone interest should move to Maine or New Hampshire. If we had enough likeminded people we could swing both states politically. Maybe even 100 years down the road when the us collapses from its own decadence ME and NH could become a refuge of sorts for white people. Euros and whites from where ever please consider moving here. Its cold but the people are friendly.

Maine is fucking awesome if you're into manly outdoor activities. Very low minority population. Beautiful landscapes. Proud whites welcome. Open for business.

I'm black I'll be moving there soon to spread more liberal propaganda and have sex with your women so you won't have sex with them after. Effectively causing white genocide.

Absolutely dysgenic

>Very low minority population
Not anymore. Niggers are everywhere these days. I expect us to be only 90% white, maybe less, when the next censusis done.

stop larping

Please if you come here don't cause problems. We enjoy our privacy in New England. But if you can handle the cold and can find work join our community.

Both have cities full of Somalians.

Maine is a terrible place. The taxes are absurd, the state fucking runs off of welfare, the only people you see walking down the streets are non whites, there are no jobs, salt and humidity corrode vehicles, tools and buildings rendering them worthless, six months of the year it's a frozen uninhabitable wasteland, the fish are all poisoned with mercury and the wildlife has been hunted nearly to extinction.

Rampant logging and deforestation have devastated the landscape, the population is aging and the economy is collapsing. Feral cats are everywhere, Everyone is on drugs or has an STD, and the schools are as corrupt and marxist as they come.

anyone who believes otherwise is welcome to go there and suffer the consequences. It's a black hole; once you're there you will be financially crippled and never be able to leave save for abandoning all of your worldly accomplishments and sacrificing yourself to the whim of the government dole. It's like hell, but frozen over.

(the bottom of hell is depicted as frozen in dante's inferno)

>OP who looked at one meme map of the USA by race dated 1997

This guy is redpilled.

live free or die bitches
most freedom outside of texas

As a Texan I approve of this comment

NH has the highest rate of deaths from fentanyl overdose in the country, so uh, no thanks.

and that was no accident or coincidence

NH is better than maine. I live in NH its smaller than maine more jobs and higher wages. I grew up in maine moved to nh never looked back. The only problem is mass liberals moving here and fuvking up the citys on the border

New England in general ought to be the white ethnostate, if ever such a place were possible. The region has, overall, the lowest percentage of nonwhites in the country. Outside of Boston, Providence, and parts of Connecticut (esp. near NY) you will find a beautiful countryside filled with hardworking and generally kind white folk.

Sadly the region is saddled by high taxes and welfare leeches, not the mention most people (esp. in Mass) are truly fucking cucked. Liberalism of the progressive variety is seen as a traditional heritage of New Englanders, and Boston the epicenter of left-wing attitudes in general. However, I personally believe that things are shifting gradually (but more quickly than you would expect). The Gen Z meme isn't confined to the midwest and south. And there are plenty of folks outside o the metropoles who voted Trump/are more conservative. Heck, most of RI went red outside of Providence; NH is a libertarian bastion (with lowish taxes to boot); and ME is likewise a more conservative state. Even VT has its holdouts.

All in all, New England is great, IMO the best place to live in America. Old states with old towns, regionally-specific traditions and language, and a deeply entrenched history of political action and thought, not to mention some of the greatest poets, novelists, religious leaders, and industrialists this nation has ever seen. If New England can wake up and get away from welfare-heavy, leftist policies (unlikely given the presence of (((academies))) which proliferate the Greater Boston Area), I truly believe that the region could be the strongest area of the country to live in. Blacks and browns don't like the cold weather, and despite your typical lefty faggot in the cities most New Englanders are racist as fuck. Just need to remove the huge influx of illegals from Providence and Boston, and literally cede southwestern CT to New York; then it will be a more or less white paradise.

Fuck I love New England.

>t. New England separatist
I literally spend a lot of my time dreaming up ways to convince New Englanders to secede from the Union.
>tfw you will never seen The Commonwealth of New England in your lifetime

WV is good for whites too. Only 2 black kids in my whole high school. I see one black person a month walking around town if that. I love it. Its nice to be able to walk around your town at night and not have to worry about Jamal killing you for 32 bucks in your wallet.

stay away from New Hampshire
* posts Sam Hyde *

The town where I am out in BFE has a very small population under 500, 100% white as of 2010. I've yet to see any non whites myself. I'm sure the cities aren't faring as well, sadly.

My observations corroborate everything you stated. I saw Trump signs fucking everywhere in southern RI during 2016 (and Ron Paul signs before that). I saw literally one solitary hilldawg sign in that same area and time period. Providence is the libshit anus from which the offensive commie stench emanates to foul the rest of the state. It's a shame because RI is beautiful country with fantastic fresh and salt water fishing.