Is GuP unpopular or just forgotten?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/LBobB
discord.gg/xCE4J
youtube.com/watch?v=O-WJ8xL7Oh8
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Neither

There were constant threads about them. They've finally died down in the lull between the movie and the new ones in December

You're almost as dumb as Katyusha

last thread got axed by the janny lul

I think Katyusha is sexually attractive.

Is there anything wrong with that?

Killed by its own general, at least here.

neither.
The general is dogshit though like all generals

Were? There ARE constant threads. Like for 4 years now.

>finally have job
>$115
Someone hold me back

Wait for december user.

There were a few weeks without them.

Going to order some more doujinshi.
Anything cool worth looking out for?

The fanbase turned into a horrible circle jerk that rejects any actual discussion of the series.
No one talks about it anymore because you can't.

People were talking about it in the threads earlier this week, because it had been a few weeks since we had a thread. Just stop making threads every day.

Why is there a boy in this group?

>any actual discussion of the series

After the initial airing of a show, there is no actual discussion in any thread of any show. All it is is waifufagging and people saying "X was sad/cool/cuck" over and over.

Noriko is a girl.
Cute girl!

>Have a job
>Use money on communiststatuet when you could be buying food, if there was any
Commiechan would be disappointed

I think there is one where Yukari explains everything about tanks, including how a Tiger is driven, etc. That one even exists in english.

I think it's because mods have been killing the back-to-back threads for a while now, and the people who worked on any actual new content (translators, typesetters etc.) left for a Discord channel. GuP threads on Sup Forums have become wholly stagnant and unproductive as a result.

>and the people who worked on any actual new content (translators, typesetters etc.) left for a Discord channel
So first we scare away /k/, now this. I swear, the CYOA last year was the beginning of the end for these threads. Those people will just stay in the discord even when the finale is released.

Yeah, they have not been as active of late. That really cool Hanafag rarely shows up to talk about guppies lately.
Why is there a boy in a school uniform?

Aren't the RW and Phase Erika translations still ongoing, even if they are slow?

The CYOA thing I could tolerate, even if it was the first slip on the downhill slope. I didn't take part in it and didn't much care for the concept either (not a fan of off-character behaviour & smut), but I suppose it was a community-driven thing unique to these threads. I would've been more on board with a properly in-universe story written by a decent author, but then again, this board is not for fan fiction.

I miss the marathon streams last summer when the film was fresh (in the west), they were pure fun. It's a shame that it has to end with a whimper like this, since GuP is one of those shows that keeps me coming back. Having a "home" thread goes against the general idea of the site, but it was nice for a while.

/ag/ would solve many of Sup Forums's problems. Most of the threads on Sup Forums are thinly veiled 24/7 generals.

No. Generals are the cancer that is slowly killing Sup Forums.

them marathons were comfy

The translations are not slow, the typesettings are. I am sitting on 11 translated, but unreleased, chapters on Ribbon Warrior. I cannot really blame the typesetters though, the series is hard on redraws, and we are short on people either way.

The new chapter, Phase Erika, the manga I also typeset in additon to translating, on the other hand, is going to be released later today, after some final checks. Although, to be fair, that's one web-released, so it's way easier to edit.

Get ready for the marathon before the OVAs

I'm guessing it's still a long ways off considering the final chapters' release date, but I'll be waiting with bated breath.

Is Nonna seriously best girl?

I would prefer if things went back to /ak/ threads with more broad topic about military and anime (usually any cute military anime and military girl stuff). Where GuP would be most talked topic anyway and actually GuP threads would be occasionally or when something important happen.

In all honesty the stream was pretty horrible, the chat was slaughtered by autistic /k/ goers pointing out every little thing that wasn't 100% realistic or tactically sound and also bullied the shit out of every gup with the most stale epic memes you could think of. I just wanted to enjoy a rewatch with all the good anons from the Sup Forums thread but instead got /k/ being a vocal minority.

I know there was a movie stream between some Sup Forums only users and it was pretty fucking comfy, a massive contrast to the shitshow that was the galax stream.

If you want to join, just ask.

Do you have Sawreehfag on the team yet? He typeset and redraws pretty well so I assume he disappeared from these threads to start working for a group.

Unless he has a different, actual, nickname, no, we don't have him on our team.

People tend to talk more about tanks and playing games like War Thunder from what I've observed.
Maho best girl btw

He's just on the discord.

imgur.com/a/LBobB Related

Sadly I don't really have the time, skills or motivation to contribute meaningfully. I'd be happy to pop in if you accept bystanders, though.

Oh hey, a thread.

It's all right, we're just goofing around most of the time and talking about pretty much every possible thing, including GuP sometimes.

discord.gg/xCE4J

I don't typeset anything for /ak/, no. My Typesetting is more just an on/off hobby rather than a dedicated thing. I don't think I'd hate Typesetting Phase Erika but I don't read RW so it's not really something I can lend a hand with as far as groups are concerned.
Besides I'd be slow as hell at actual typesetting as I'd try to be overly perfect with it. I think I'll just stick with the occasional render or two now and again while hunkering down for December.

Didn't mean it as criticism.
I tried to typeset a single page strip some user translated here a while ago, and yes, i can now imagine the amount of work a whole manga would require.

How long will it take the BDs to come out after it airs?

How can it be when there us a constant thread going all the fucking time.

>My Typesetting is more just an on/off hobby rather than a dedicated thing.

So was mine. I started doing fan art (with pic related as my first one), and when PE came out I was like "I'll do that.", and when RW TLs were needed I was like "I'll do one." and then when it started being awesome I was like "I'll do all of that too" and well, here we are.

>I'd try to be overly perfect with it.

I'm also like that, but I learned that sometimes, none but you will notice anything and that your worry is just a waste of time.

If you do ever want to join us, E-Mail Lardagus (lardagus5@yahoo. com).

I didn't take it as that (I think you simply meant "releases"), but I thought it was a good opportunity to inform people.

Think of it as the "Shitposters and constant bullies are fuckin fags also janitors keep deleting the thread" Discord. Everyone in there is just waiting for December essentially. Quite a few of them have GuP as their all time favorite so it's a good selection of fans.

But there isn't anymore.
Are you some sort of fucking retard user?

I've watch everything that AK has put up. What's the next step in consuming GuP media?

Maginot Battle, Phase Erika (still running) and Little Army 1 are neat spin-offs that feel like they could be cannon.

Raburabu and Ribbon Warrior are more crazy, out of character and over the top spin-offs. Also Little Army 2.

Hey thanks. What about audio? Any CDs or radio stuff?

I want a Kay and Maho

I think there's a few Voice dramas but they're all machine translated sadly. Except for some Alice/Uni one that I can't find for some reason.

I still have mixed feeling about Maginot Battle, feel so non canon, especially with its manga GUP style. I still need to get back to it.

Phase Erika on other hand I should start reading soon.

Honestly, as much as I personally hate using it, I love Discord for killing off general threads.

I love Garupan
In fact, it is always on my mind; Today I had to test if 200 devices worked well, checking if they could be turned on and be written on. I tested those devices writing Panzerkampfwagen I-VIII and drawing Yukari with them all. Yes, it was fun.

Well the film was released in November 2015, and we didn't get the BDs until May 2016. I'm guessing the wait for the OVAs will be similar. Also, it's not even as though all the OVAs are being released at once, so we'll have to wait for that and THEN wait for the BDs.

I've asked this in like every thread this week, but where the hell are the RW and LA2 scans? The links on the /ak/ wiki are dead.

Fuck off retard newfag and or go back to wherever you came from. How about using archives once in your lifetime or just simply lurking more.

What's the big deal with panzerfahren anyway?

Erwin is cute and she is also my wife!

Alice should not be that lewd

>at best months and months waiting for all of this
>at worst months and months waiting for one OVA and repeat of wait
I can't take it

That's normals, Sup Forums and more recently: Bad moderation
I've been here since '09 and I swear I've been banned more times this last 6 months than every other year combined.

>You will die before GuP finishes

Yeah, she should be THIS lewd.

So it's time up for GuP thread, dying earlier than usually.

Anyway I'm starting phase.ERIKA today.

Will Bonple make a come back next season? Or will it be focused mostly on the Tankalthon. youtube.com/watch?v=O-WJ8xL7Oh8

>Loogur Pee-Ate

oh scheiße untermensch
was machst du

please unban me thanks

Why was the last thread deleted?

Got the original?

That's pretty much what /ak/ threads on /k/ became after autists chased everyone out.

I hope they (and other schools) will be featured in anime too, if not in Oarai focused one, maybe some spin offs.

That is the original.
Yeah seeing tankettes over MBT would be quite awesome.

links get taken down quickly because licensing. If you want the raws ask in the slack group or get the releases from madokami/batoto/whatevs

That was NOT cropped from the manga.

There's been a GuP thread literally every day for the past week by my count.

Where the fuck have you been?

Let's discuss Anzu. Why isn't she posted more in GuP threads.

She's pretty awesome imo.

Oh I thought you were talking about the music my bad.

Because there were janitor applications recently.

Since the series is dead for now and all the /k/fags left, we've degenerated into waifuposting

Come back in a year or so

i think it was popular once, people simply forgot what an awesome anime it was

>be technical school boy
>dress up as a girl and go to Oarai as an "exchange student"
>take panty and lewdshots
>sell them on the dark web to otaku trash for big money
>give them to your friends for free
>the morals committee becomes suspicious, noting your rather unladylike behaviour
>one night as you walk to your dorm you get approached by three bowl-cut girls
>say Hi
>They ask you about a potential imposter aboard
>become tense and start sweating
>They tell you that they have seen security camera footage of the imposter taking pantyshots
>spaghetti appears to be manifesting from your skirt pockets
>They ask you to come along for questions
>you run only to turn a corner and crash into one of the martial art club girls
>stand up, get caught by sodokos
>spaghetti spilling over
>you worry about how they'll execute you
>you think about how rope would feel around your neck
>martial arts girl is still watching in her gi
>Sodoko questions you about your activities
>slip on spaghetti
>your skirt flips up
>they notice your buldge
>become stiff
>disgusted looks in their faces
>scared and erect at the same time
>try to get up
>gi girl puts her foot on your nuts
>Tells you that you aren't going anywhere
what do you do next?

Join senshado club

Wonder why I'm dressed like a girl.

Show them what a real tank commander is like.

turn 720º and cum right on the spot

Catch her.