Yuragi 64

KOREAN ARE OUT
wasabisyrup.com/archives/_8Y__V9AblE

Arc was just long enough.
Based Yuna

Other urls found in this thread:

www12.zippyshare.com/v/PSakeRtL/file.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Kurara a cute. Surprised Oni vs Nue rematch didn't happen though. I suppose later.

Well that ended quickly

Seems like she may not be joining yet, if at all. Though it could be there'll be a few chapters between this and her joining.

Cute and lewd

>Karura climbed the best girl ladder to the top in less than 10 chapters
Why is she so best? Shes way above any other girl now, even normie.

Kogarashi is too good guy. He wouldn't just toss a present away he going to use it.

Well, there were always larger hurdles to her joining than Oboro or Hibari. Oboro is an adult with few responsibilities and no one really telling her what do. She just needed to convince her younger brother to seclude himself for training, and she was free to move in to pursue Kogarashi. Hibari needed to change schools, and was only able to do so quickly because she had the full support of her grandmother, who liked the prospect of increasing the chances to get Kogarashi to marry into the family. And Hibari was moving to a place her cousin was already living, and there was no bad blood between Kogarashi and the Chuuma ninja.

Karura has none of that going for her. She'd need to transfer schools, but her father's support is going to be grudging after this fiasco. She has no friends or relatives already living at the inn, in fact the inn contains a member of her traditional enemies. Her people still have animosity towards Kogarashi for his interference, and this botched attempt to control him likely won't help. So her moving may not sit well with folks among her father's supporters. None of these are insurmountable, but they can be reasonably expected to take time to sort out.

this was nice but i really wanted to see him punch someone into orbit again

And with this image Yuuna end is locked on now

It's been locked since Dragon dude.

It's wrong to throw presents away as a poorfag. Especially if the present is useful.

cute and more cute

So.....underwhelming

Tengu is cute! CUTE!

Next

So ghost saves her husubando in the end like he saved her before. Talk about parallel

Next and last

>tan
>ponytail
>big boobs
>spats
>tomboy

This is my fucking fetish

This mango better end with some magic shenangan cloning nonsense so each waifu ends up with kogarashi. Every waifu is high tier, but Karura deserves the happy ending more than all of them.

I'm mildly surprised that Oboro and Nonko didn't show up given the effort spent to hasten their recovery, but I guess the idea is to show that Kogarashi could deal with things himself once he was free.

>chisaki is bound to lose to some dead girl
its just not fair

Back to 30 chapters of Ecchi/SoL then?

>cat is not even remotely in the running, so I can have her all to myself

She belongs to the cat god

How did she dress him in the tux while he was a doll? I guess she must have painted it on.

I just want a harem end man, this is one of the series you could pull it off.

Pottery

Easy. Take a normal tux, transform it into one that goes on a kokeshi doll, then put it on him.

Even though they are in swimsuits I dig that they spend time with the guy in the bath. They are nice girls

is she moving in next chapter?

I WANT TO MARRY KARURA-SAMA

So she lost control of her mind-reading powers and let it all out?

Looks more like Yuuna told her off and Karura realized how far she'd gotten from what she'd dreamed of. Then between Karura crying, and the failed wedding, people started gossiping.

Hold me lads ;_;

There's a chance Yuuna is alive though

custom skin condom?

I like all the girls and i really don't want to read chapters of each of them getting turned down. I'm desperately hoping for a harem end, though I know it's unlikely.

They'll all win.
Trust me.

Wasn't the flashback to living highschool Yuuna like 10-15 years ago or something. If she's alive, she'll be quite the cake.

>Karura pops up
>Yuna hits #4 spot
What the tits

Note to self: don't make Yuuna angry.

B E S T B I R D
E
S
T
B
I
R
D

wtf i want one now

Dude it's a fantasy. There will be a way to maintain her body somehow

15-16 years ago if memory serves. She'd be around 31-32 if she was alive.

The bedroom chapter should make it number 1 tbqh

>Mama Chisaki NTR'd her in life
>Chisaki will NTRing her in death

so, anyone gonna translate the chapter?

The first one seems unlikely. Sure it's technically possible, but it'd either require the boy Yuuna liked in life to be a few years older than her, or the NTR to consist of Chisaki's mother getting pregnant at 16, or to be Chisaki's father knocking up an older girl when he was 16. I'm skeptical the author would go that route.

That happens Sunday night when digital Japanese raws become available.

That or drop it down depending on what people want out of Karura.

Based TL-kun, TS-kun and QC-kun do their magic sunday night.
Also TS-kun usually delivers color version around thursday~friday.

Speaking of which...

Thanks TSanon.

You're welcome.

And done.

www12.zippyshare.com/v/PSakeRtL/file.html

Thanks my man.

thanks a lot TS-kun, youre a wonderful human being

Apparently next chapter is a Oboro and Chisaki chapter.

That should be good, it's been a while since we've had those two interact.

Can this thread stay alive until TL-user do his magic?

Thanks for the dump.

Youre gonna keep the thread alive until sunday night?

Good luck

Why? They're not going to use these scans anyway.