If Jordan Peterson can't keep his daughter from being this degenerate on social media what chance do any of us have?

If Jordan Peterson can't keep his daughter from being this degenerate on social media what chance do any of us have?

Other urls found in this thread:

mikhailapeterson.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

PETERSON FAGS FUCKING EXPOSED

HOLY SHIT

THIS IS WHERE A LIFETIME OF "CLEANING YOUR ROOM" AND PAYING FOR SELF HELP SYSTEMS WILL GET YOU

WITH A THOT OF A DAUGHTER

AHAHAHAHA

Her husband should be holding her accountable. This behavior reflects back on him.

Okay body, weird face. Either which way, Peterson fags BTFO.

Is she mixed race?

The nose knows.

its always a mans fault, when women be ridiculous

kids are chiefly influenced by their peers, not their parents

I’d smash that like a free taco bowl!

This is what passes for degenerate nowadays?

Are you Puritan now Sup Forums?

yea she sort of has that soulless downie hapa look to her

>i watch your dads vids
WET
E
T

I thought he was gay. That guy is a real inspiration.

Well at least she has a baby (white too)...

You can be the greatest parent(s) in the world and still wind up with a piece of shit kid no matter what you do

This is what happens when you obsess over lobsters instead of raising a trad fa.m

You know, seeing Peterson once talk about her lifelong health issues, this kinda looks like an image that may intend to inspire.

Also, you gotta be from a puritan country if this image makes you react so much and see her as some kind of thot.
She's a woman who had a baby with a husband.

lol why are roasties obsessed with posting their bodies. Oh wait. Also peterson is an irrelevant fucking sperg.

Would smash furiously

I don't understand, what's wrong with her post?

Letting millions of people see you in your underwear is pretty degenerate.

No, user. That's just bad parenting. Maybe if he was more involved in her life instead travelling the country taking shekels from naive goyim this wouldn't have happened. He's a modern snake oil salesman.

how is that different than a swim suit? Go back to saudi arabia where you belong mudslime

Okay so she is married, has a kid, and shows off her rather beautiful post-partum body.

I don't see a problem here.

It's a bikini

who gives a fuck if she posts semi naked? sure its degenerate but im going to leave the purity spiralling to the one drop rule fags and the sjws

Nothing, but some fag shills that don't want you to listen to Peterson want you to think there's something wrong with this, and therefore not listen to him

Peterson is no longer in control of his daughter Ahmed.

agreed

I would desu senpai

user do you want to see my prepartum skelly bod :3

I would post Peterson's wife but 4/pol/ is shit right now. But I would recommend looking her up and then decide who's Jewing who.

It's degenerate because she is obviously posting it to draw attention to her figure in a sexual way, even telling the person specifically to look at her boobs. It's in no way comparable to wearing a swimsuit at a pool or whatever

i would clean her room

CLEAN YOUR WOMB

Any pics of her feet?

Its just a picture of her in a bathing suit. Lighten up dude.

Women are insecure especially after a pregnancy they're desperate for validation that they've got their figure back so they fish for compliments.

She looks good for a mom. Face is a wreck tho

so women will only be non-degenerate if their father spends 24/7 watching them? I think you are butthurt fag or a shill

Here it is.
>My name is Mikhaila Peterson.

>I was a really sick person since I was 2. I was prone to getting bacterial infections (strep throat, pneumonia, etc.), yeast infections, colds, etc. I was diagnosed with severe rheumatoid arthritis when I was 7 and ended up with multiple joints replaced at age 17. I started antidepressants for severe depression/anxiety in grade 5. I suffered from “idiopathic hypersomnia” – aka I couldn’t wake up. I spent approximately 17 hours a day sleeping and the rest in a half daze. I had itchy skin starting at age 14 that I just ignored. Then my skin problems started at about age 19. Cystic acne, painful bumps, blistering…

>I was on multiple medications, antidepressants, immune suppressants, amphetamines.

>Then I started experimenting with diet. Almost everything I had read had told me it doesn’t really matter what you eat, as long as you work out. That is a HUGE and dangerous lie. What you put into your body is as important as what medications you’re taking. Changing the way you eat can change your life.

>I’m in remission from everything. I don’t take any medications (I do take vitamins). The hardest thing to get rid of was the depression, but that’s gone too!

>triggered by a woman in a bathing suit

has your penis ever been inside... a vag*na?

> That woman
>White

I dont get it. How is she being degenerate.
Had a kid and now started working out 5 months after giving birth.
Don't you guys want women to have children and stay fit?

There's nothing wrong with that, it's a fitness progress pic and considering she had a baby not long ago, it's understandable why she'd be proud of this.

You're all prudes. If she was bent over with her ass sticking out in the pic maybe you'd have a point...

This site is full of children after all.
Also everyone seems to be ignoring the health context. Doesn't health bloggers and alike often show off like that?

????
Why is she a piece of shit? Because she showed off her body in a swimsuit after having a baby?
Seriously?
You are fucking deranged.

clean your room lol

Marries a woman that declined him in college 10+ years later. Can't even keep his own daughter in check, let alone wife.

>It's degenerate because she is obviously posting it to draw attention to her figure in a sexual way
>women arent allowed to even show themselves in swim suits these days
This is why nonwhites and virgins shouldnt be allowed to post on Sup Forums.

If you dont like her body or breasts dont look, sperging out over her post just shows how bitter and angry the average incel here is.

Intent

It's kinda silly showing off your body to the world when you have a man. It's whatever I guess, but I always feel the less people seeing me in more revealing clothes outside my boyfriend and maybe a select few friends is a better position to take. Like the Mike Pence impropriety rule, but for women. Men throw themselves blindly at women, even in relationships, so it's better imo to play it safe and limit exposure and possibly temptation. Even if you think it's not an issue for you, people do irrational things often. Better to play it safe.

>If she was bent over with her ass sticking out in the pic maybe you'd have a point...

Then she'd be qualified to be the FLOTUS

If you don't see a degenerate problem with this photo, you're part of problem.

Only in this feminist and degenerate society women can show their body to everybody and have applauses.

Good time when this was a scandal and women have a sense of modesty.

PG-13 pic - seems pretty harmless

>no mention of what the diet consists of

She is a 10/10

Its natural for white women to be degenerate and overall embarrassing to their fathers.

It's okay when we do it

mikhailapeterson.com/

Well, this isn't good by any means, but it's also not as bad as lefties. Considering JP is a centrist, I think that this is a pretty moderate post in current moral climate.

Damn, good for her

don't bother. any of these retards see a woman talking in the street they think it's feminism trying to cut their penises off.

this place has attracted a dynamic of marginal young men with severe psychological issues, who would never make it in any culture. they've just decided to blame everything on women.

She's like a 7/10 at best, my bong

>How is she being degenerate.
>>She's only displaying her body (that should rightfully only be seen by her husband) for millions of horny guys to jack off to
>durrrr how dis degenerate
brainlet_wojak.png

Idk she looks good postpartum

clean your room.

Sup Forums can't decide if they hate Islam or if they want Sharia law because everybody here is an edgy teenager loaded with the cognitive dissonance of supporting a neocon kike puppet while claiming to be against Israel.

>Don't you guys want women to have children and stay fit?
Yeah that's fine, I see no reason why they should be posting half naked pictures of themselves online though, which are obviously staged and meant to be sexual.

I didn't mean she was a piece of shit, I just meant you can't hold Peterson 100% accountable for everything his kid does

I'm not sperging? I'm just saying it's degenerate behavior, which it objectively is. You know if your wife/gf or daughter was posting stuff like this you wouldn't like it

>8/10 bod
>5/10 face
Wouldn't say no though...

Butterface Peterson

He raised his daughter to start having children with a WHITE man she married in her early/mid 20s, which is better than most of you will do if you have a daughter.

Swim suits are degenerate too

This. Mother has a kid, immediately posts bikini shot to social media with emphasis on her "big boobs".
Why? Only white knight autists will defend this. This is not responsible motherly behavior, it's the behavior of an insecure child.

>flaunting body on public social media profile
>not a thot
Pick one, and only one.

>(that should rightfully only be seen by her husband

just because trudeau started welcoming ISIS doesnt mean we want you posting under our flag on Sup Forums

Oh fug.

Seen some interviews with her, she was wearing some baggy fucking sweater there so i just assumed she a fugly.

Colour me surprised, its a 9/10 body with 5/10 face

Why does it look like she photoshopped her face on another body?

Anyway, the fact it's been made normal to fucking defile yourself by willingly posting near naked photos of yourself online, permanently, is fucking pathetic. Some girls do this every fucking day as a """job""". They're modern day versions of strippers.

Wow, a white woman with a based dad who produced a white child. All you fags on Sup Forums bitch about women posting pictures of themselves, which you can't even blame them for because they're biologically programmed to present themselves to the world. This one is actually making the world a better place.

this too

underwaded

If you were looking at the picture in the OP and your parents came into your room, whichever one that is right now. Before they could see it - would you hide it, or display it for them?

This.
She's literally calling attention to her tits.
"Herp de derp having a babby fucked into my pussy made my tiddies so much bigga!"

Degenerate. If you don't think it's degenerate; you're degenerate.

> Mikhaila
Did he racemix with a Slav?

>I’ve tried to reintroduce the following and I’ve reacted to them terribly (the bolded ones were the worst but they were all bad):

>almonds
>[...]
>soy

Confirmed not for soygoy.

>Are you Puritan now Sup Forums?
When was I ever not?

2 piece swimsuits are degenerate.

CLEAN YOUR ROOMEROON
wew wew wew

she's not make up'd or anything so I guess she could only improve in person.

1 picture != instagram whore

Peterson is a bit of a money grubber and many of his fans are turbo autist but overall he does great work. I think threads like this are raids from either /leftypol/ or somewhere similar. Eceleb nonsense seem to be the only effective wedge on Sup Forums

This is definitely a feminist shill.

Put a nazi flag don't protect you from being exposed.
Reported.

Jordan Peterson is an Entrepreneur milking the Pay Pigs of Youtube for all they're worth.

Agreed
Japan has shown us the way on this

>How can you expect me to let you cum inside if you can't even clean your own room?

How do you respond?

if you're a woman yes.

>thicc

But if you guys didn’t already know (s)he transitioned back in 2011

she's like 6/10 meh

Wanting women to be modest, or at least modest enough to refrain from posting pictures of themselves in underwear while telling everyone to look at their boobs, isn't a uniquely muslim thing or something, let alone an ISIS thing. It's basic human nature

Marriage is a social contract. When women sign that contract, their body should be seen by their husband and their husband only. Anything else is degradation of the social order.

>low carb brainwash

She gon die.

What I learned from this thread is that all Jordan Peterson cultists are also pussy worshipers. Cancer. Pure cancer.