ITT: Childhood Waifus

>tfw I was all like "RANGIKU BIG BOOBS + FLIRTY = VERY SEXY"

I'm pretty sure I was so young watching Tenchi Muyo that this was when I first realised I was attracted to women. Surprised she never ended up my actual waifu.

>Holy shit, she just ran up, and was all over him, and only him. No snarkiness, no tough independant womyn sass, or demands to have piles of money spent on her, just completely and wholeheartedly devoted to him. That was a thing? That was an option?

Middle-School thinking after being surrounded by edgelords, mind, but eventually led to some fantastically cringy self-insert fanfiction with embedded Creed midis.

>Bleach
>childhood

You poor poor excuse for a near human approximation of a sort of intelligent being.
How do you live with yourself?

I dont remember which was first.
Ami from Hi Hi Puffy Ami Yumi show or Rouge from Sonic
Surprisingly didnt really have an anime waifu until I saw Kyou Fujibayashi from Clannad

>You poor poor excuse for a near human approximation of a sort of intelligent being.
It's called being a kid in the early 2000's and watching Toonami.
My favorite shows were
>Ruroni Kenshin
>Yu Yu Hakusho
>Dragon Ball
>Naruto
>Bleach
This was very acceptable as a kid. Stop the online posturing because I'm sure you have shit taste.

Not seeing the problem here, especially since Bleach at least started off good

he's being stupid and acting like a 14 year old kid watching bleach is doing something terrible.
Most people when they are 14 have shit taste.

Lisa Simpson was your waifu?

yes[\spoiler]

This right here. I was legit disappointed she and Ray didn't become a thing and I was like 10 or something

god damn it

Holy shit, are you me? Exactly this.

iktf bro. first beyblade series was comfy af also

Gluko from this shitty monster collecting show Mon Colle Knights. I'd watch it just to see her. Just look at those fucking tits.

Sango from Inuyasha.

You can't call her your waifu unless you buy/make her a cake and smear it over your monitor with her picture in it.

kikyo > everyone else

The girl that got me into Anime

Albeit the 4Kids dub though

the female protagonist from btx dont remember her name but she was naked and I was a kid.

Nel is superior.