How exactly are traps gay? I mean, if you're the one fucking them...

How exactly are traps gay? I mean, if you're the one fucking them, wouldnt that be more straight than fucking a girl because you get to assert to dominance over a man? They have feminine bodies, and you are an alpha male because you show your precedence over another man.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Truuuuu

They're not gay, though. Simple as that.

why can't you just accept being gay?

traps are gay because you are a man masturbating to an other man

>Having sex with men makes you an alpha male
This is what fags actually believe

Interesting conundrum. I'm having a hard time figuring it out, however since the embryos aren't going to be developing on their own as they would in the womb and that the toddler has already had thousands of dollars invested into it I would save the toddler.

Traps are gay, but the paradox is that in order to attempt a peformance of female gendering they conform themselves to the desires of the heterosexual male as much as they possibly can. It's like a drag show taken to a brutal extreme of being willing to mutilate their genitals. But this isn't just physical. it's also behavioral. In order to maintain the pretense of femininity they will engage in a caricature of female behavior that will make your modern emancipated woman seem absolutely man-like. Traps are gay, and they are also crazy, but those of them who can pull off the act well are unbelievably fucking hot. But most of them cannot and are just fucking ugly spics and niggers with wigs

Here's the scientific rule regarding traps. If a Homo-Sapien male has sex with a trap not knowing that the trap is indeed a trap, and thinks that the trap is a normal Homo-Sapien female, then they are not homosexual. But, if the identity of the trap is known by the male and the male still consents to sexual intercourse, then that makes the man homosexual or bisexual. So if one is attracted to a trap knowing that the trap isn't a female, then that person is gay.

>scientific
Has this been peer-reviewed by Bill Nye?

They do NOT have feminine bodies, you can have a penis and be a woman.

What race is the toddler?

Depends.

Is the earth in danger? Save the embryos

Are they all niggers? Save the toddler.

Is it my toddler? Save the toddler

Are any if them my embryos? Save the embryos.

Is none of this reinvent? Do whatever you want what the fuck do I care.

Nigger there is some leprosy about 3/4 of the way down your paragraph, please take it away

>you can have a penis and be a woman.

R A K E
A
K
E

B-b-baseeedddddd

>not liking a well executed trap
It's a work of art!

Traps are objectively gay because upon discovery the woman didn't have a dick just because you just saw the dick materialize, i understand this is nothing more than a shitposting faggot looking for you's.

Objectively the woman had a cock before you found out, and still has a cock after you found out. Your perception was irrelative to the fact that it was there before and after and thus the excuse that you didn't know is nothing more than a gay ploy to try and catfish straight guys into being gay.

If fertilized embryos were frozen, that means they are dead and useless cause embryos only have worth when they are inside women.

>How exactly are traps gay?
if the trap is not passable then it's a fag
if it's passible then it's just weird as fuck

but it's not straight for any fucking reason in the world.

straight by itself is pretty fucking gay though.

i think the halthiest thing is not to fuck anything.

i mean any fucking is kinda gay.

if you want cool experience then the best thing to do is to take drugs.

what else do you want from life??

fucking something that is alive is not dominating - it's a psychopathic behavior of compensating for your dillusions

you may fuck for reproductive reasons, but that is also an illusion, since why the fuck do you need children?? huh??

i see now reason to have children. we are not gods and they are not gods

only gods may want to have children.

what good is it for some weak ass creature to have children??

intellect says - humans are weak and should not exist since it's offensive to exist in such weakling state

the strongest of humans are actually weak as fuck

i mean you can kill ANY human with a stick or even a hand..

how fucking shitty is it to be human??

how fucking humiliating is to fuck such a weakling creature?

it would admirable is we were god fucking other gods

but some shitty weakling fucking other shitty weaklings is like participating in some grotesque freak show

use your mind faggot. don't fuck. it's degrading

the best any human can do is to kill of the whole of human race.. as in completely without any exceptions.

we are too weak and powerless. to exist for humans is to suffer the understanding of our total limitation plus we live for a very short time

it's like really really uncool

Correct, The real choice should be 3 toddlers or 2 pregnant women.

Asserting dominance over a man sexually is still gay.
Fucking men for any reason is gay even if they look like women.

are the embryos all white

It always depends on how feminine they are

>because you get to assert to dominance over a man?
That, that right there, that's gay.

Traps deserve the rope

this is why you don't do drugs

discord gg/8ckEBm

add a .

Because they have a Benis.

I'm a trap, yes it's gay.
There's a penis, there's Y chromosomes, theres cum, it's gay.

>sticking your dick in a man's hole

It makes you a fag, nigger. It's sort of like stealing something and trying to tell yourself you're not a thief - just because you lie to yourself doesn't make it true, so if you fuck a trap/get your dick sucked by one, you're banging a dude, you know it's a dude, and therefore, you're a fucking fag.

anyone who has a Y chromosome is a man. All Traps have y chromosomes. All traps are men.

All traps are men. To be gay (as a man) is to have sex with a man. Anyone who has sex with a trap is gay. QED

THAT

>Anyone who has sex with a trap is gay.
Well I've have had sex with women after coming out, so if it's man on trap it's gay, if it's trap on woman, it's heterosexual technically.

That's why faggots deserve the oven. That shit don't even play in prison. A prison gang will lose their status if it is found out a shot caller is fucking with faggots