How do we save Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ffl4HDp-_S4
foolz.fireden.net/a/thread/77388775/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

"No moe allowed"
"No normalfags allowed"

There.
That's what everyone will be talking about.

By banning you.

You are contradicting yourself, autist.
Stop making these threads, fuck off.

ROW ROW FIGHT THE MOESHIT

Remove the janis. We are suffering from overmoderation

Allow Digibro threads

We save Sup Forums by removing your thread, and then separating it into an anime board, and a manga board.

Dubs here! Getcha dubs here!

Fuck Sup Forums, leave it as it is but make another anime board for people who aren't horny autists.

Stop using this as a excuse to shitpost.

This

Make a new board: /ag/

The prophecy says only Rozen Maiden can bring the desus needed to restore Sup Forums to its original glory, without another season Sup Forums will eventually perish

It's dead, Jim.

That ruling was probably revoked ages ago because meta threads still get deleted.

Anyway the answer is always 'more active moderation'.

or /manga/

Ban lolis
Ban waifus
Ban Umaru
Ban Boruto/Naruto
Ban TTGL
Ban Kyoani circlejerk threads
Ban Berserk
Ban idols
Ban mascots
Ban One Piece
Ban Tokyo Ghoul
Ban Monster Musume pedobait

That seems a good start at trimming the cancer.

Fuck off Digi

You can start by checking these numbers

Nothing is going to change anyways.

>create /ag/
>move jojo and madoka there
>move all finished manga there
>move any threads for completed shows that don't offer anything besides "post cute girls from this show" there

There, I fixed Sup Forums, now delete your shitty thread

Goodbye, generals.

If dubs Kircheis is still alive.

Ban anime

Sup Forums was at its best when /l/ was still around and l threads in Sup Forums were common, don't take modern fandom discontent out on the lolis

remember, banning more things makes the board worse, not better

He's alive in the remake

banning things makes Sup Forums worse not better, DJTs, sadpanda threads and all those things being forced off Sup Forums has made it decline, not improve it, there isn't enough good shows out to warrant enough discussion

Ban OP.

That isn't true at all if you ban the right things.

Kana captchers during the early stages of reformation, then kanji.
Ban saucefags, ESLretards, 3DPD threads disguised as seiyuu threads, live action threads and general cancer on sight.

DJT was literally a bunch of crossboarders and redditors who only came to Sup Forums for those threads.

By checking my dubs.

DJT and sadpanda were parts of Sup Forums and shouldn't have been removed.
However, banning autistic fan bases for completed shows that only serve to bring Sup Forums's average IQ down can only improve things

>DJT
Fuck off.

Check this 5!

By going to Japan and telling them to make better shows.
This season is so fucking godawful it hurts.

How did things loop back to dubs spamming in shit threads? I thought we were past that and finally reached the stage of just saying "fuck off" with a report but it seems like ever since the US election people started dubs spamming again. Really makes you think.

This. What we lost were threads many people on Sup Forums liked. What we gained was nothing.

Word

It's going to get a lot worse.

the only reason i leave Sup Forums is to find the DJT, sadpanda threads were fun too but they're trash now that they're stuck in the content limbo that is /h/, can't post anything that might be /d/, can't post /l/, can't have a discussion about anime relevant doujins

if i could go back in time i'd backup Sup Forums threads daily just so i could look back on them now and pretend there was still some semblance left of what made this place so amazing and comfy

Redditors trying to fit in.

Hi, I'm here to save Sup Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=ffl4HDp-_S4

YOUR META SHITPOST THREAD ISN'T ALLOWED YOU FUCKING MOUTHBREATHING RETARD

REPEATING
DIGITS

>become Sup Forums

>this is quality posting according to DJTredditors

>complain about Sup Forums
>post Sup Forumsshit
Kill yourself.

Ban anime. LN and manga discussion only.

Constantly bumping off topic with dubs spam is a million times worse. Fuck off you retarded newfags.

delete Sup Forums

Stop deleting LN threads.

Call out spics from south of the border and bully them off the board. Ban Naruto, DBS, SnK, and JoJo.

Oh shit

Sup Forums went to shit ever since /vg/ replaced it, if you want Sup Forums to die and /ag/ to be boring slowposting then by all means make /ag/

WELL TELL THE IDIOTS HERE TO SAGE THEN YOU FUCKING TROGLODYTE

DJT here, we're happy at /jp/
Please stop mentioning us here
Thanks

Kill ACK

I've been saying for ages that one way to improve board quality is to bring back visible sage. I swear every single newfag has no idea it even exists and end up bumping even if they're doing the right thing by telling shit OPs to fuck off.

!AAAAAAAKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEMMMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

We autosaging? Thank fuck.

Maybe you hot pockets aren't so bad after all.

Fuck off

Didn't DJT get moved to Sup Forums?

>he doesn't know

Did you forget that newfags don't know what sage is

Inside knowledge about DJT isn't really worth being smug about

Why do we hate DJT when madoka threads still get posted 10 times a day

And get spammed by the same 10 faggots.

Bring back sadpanda threads.

Oh, and fuck off.

Keeping those threads alive is punishment enough for the people that post in them.

see DJT was a shitposter general while Madoka threads are actually Sup Forums related, and the worse they get is one certain shitposter.

Delete all Sup Forums-style shitposts and ban everyone who makes them

This

No one on /jp/ would complain if you guys took DJT and the monster girl retards back

>Hiroyuki

#NotMyAdmin

>he justifies his ignorance by callig well-known things "inside knowledge"

Nothing will happen since the current mods are locked in their ways.

The last time they asked us what we wanted was in the end of 2012:
foolz.fireden.net/a/thread/77388775/

Have you even see them? It's faggots sucking some tripshit dick and crackshipping plus you know who.

_____........._____..............._____.............__________..........__________
|.......|.........|.......|............./.....|....\............|.......___.....\......../....._____....\
|.......|.........|.......|.............|...........|...........|.......|.....\.....\.......|..../........\....|
|.......|.........|.......|..............|.........|............|.......|......\.....\......|....|.........|....|
|.......|.........|.......|..............|.........|............|.......|....../...../......|....|.........|....|
|.......|_____|.......|..............|.........|............|.......|___/...../.......|....|.........|....|
|........................|..............|.........|............|...................\........|....|.........|....|
|........_____.......|..............|.........|............|......._____.....\......|....|.........|....|
|.......|.........|.......|........___/..........\___.....|.......|........|.....|......|....|.........|....|
|.......|.........|.......|......./......................\.....|.......|.......|.....|......|....|..........|....|
|.......|.........|.......|......|........................|.....|......|........|.....|......|....\_____/....|
|____|.........|____|.......\______/\ _____/.....|____|.......|___|......\__________/

see

Let this thread die you idiots.
Clearly mods don't give a fuck since they autosaged it.

Unless you're all just shitposting for shits and giggles then air it out.

Permban Daiz and anyone who makes CR threads. Bring back sage.

And that's still better than what was happening in DJT. Really grinds the almonds huh.

Don't tell me what to do, you ain't my mother

You are delusional.

Remove it's time threads

fuck off to Sup Forums

>Sup Forums related
Fuck off, they were relevant for as long as the series was. Now it's just a tripfaggot hive mind that continually spreads across Sup Forums
Quarantine doesn't work, it needs to be banned

And you're upset you don't get a shitposting general on Sup Forums anymore. The evidence is right in the post I quoted, so considering you're just somehow ignoring that I'd say you're the delusional one.

Ban anyone who unironically uses the word "pretentious" to describe anything other than Ergo Proxy or Limit Cycle without explanation or support.

As long as they're talking about or posting Sup Forums related content they won't be banned. Don't try to drag everything you don't like down to your shitty DJT shitposter level.

What a pretentious post

I hope every meta shitpost containment thread from now on gets autosaged.

Public permaban all redditors who call Kemono friends furry.