Illegal Mexican UBER driver charged with 4 rapes

foxnews.com/us/2018/01/22/mexican-uber-driver-in-us-illegally-charged-with-four-rapes.html

So should I take cabs or UBER?

The wall just got 10 Feet Taller.

>le Creatura

i would have given him 0 stars

shitskins don't make good drivers, incidentally, they are not good at anything at all, either

when will mexicans stop terrorizing our citizens?

this would have never happened in a cab, only good people drive cabs, thats how the world works

*Criatura

So, 1 Star reviews I take it?
How the fuck you can't find the Uber driver that raped you, they had to acknowledge the fare

Also, the article would be "la".
Anyways, man should be executed.

He did it to protest racism. You are at fault, not him.

kek

elon musk pre hair transplant

yes, he raped all thw white grills in cali

its race profiling bitches

Fucking mexicans i hate them all.

north and west master race, the rest is indian poor shit

Only 4 there must be more who need to come forward. #metoo that ass.

I don't understand how people view this as an argument against Uber, if these had just been randomly hailed taxis then the women would never know who it was. It's silly that the first victim didn't go straight the police and stop him doing it again

haahahaha classic Pancho

Get raped and sue uber.

LOL only difference between uber drivers and cabbies, is that cabbies have much higher odds of getting away with it and have being doing so forever

north and west, despite being "wealthy" are the poorest in culture, cuisine, etc. Ruder people and poorer in spirit. Stupid Anglophiliac economicizing neo-liberal.

so now we believe women side of the story? I bet if he was white male you would think the women just paid the uber driver with sex

Oh, this one is juicy. Spread this around, boys!

ur fucking dumb, I been to the north it still poor and indian as fuck .

>jewber is set up in such a genius way that the company will have 0 accountability for this

Disgusting.

Board working. Test test test

>we

lol this happened in sleepy slo town up the coast

i doubt the shitlib kike media will say shit about this 39 year old previously deported spic sexually abusing 19 year old drunk college girls in small town USA ... yaaaa

it is

it’s in ca

we all think of our sisters or cousins with a headline like that...at least us whites do

make it blow up
ignite ignite ignite

it’s not his fault he cane from a race where he saw his age 30+ uncles and dad molesting his little 13 year old female cousins

viva mejico

Oh wow weird, another immigrant Uber has given a job to thats gone on to rape someone.

Send him to Detroit.

never

ca shitlibs like feinstein and pelosi and newsome... they all love packs of mestizo indian barbaric rape gangs

I had an ex gf that got touched innopriately by a fat street shitter cabby. It was before we dated but still. She was a dumb whore and put it in place to happen though.

When she was alone in the cab he asked her to sit up front. Then he asked if he could put his hand on her and before she said anything he put his hamd on her upper thighs, she was wearing slut shorts. She just kind of let him do that the whole time feeling uncomfortable. Or because she was a whore got off to the shame of it.

I dont know why i fell for such a stupid fucking roastie every red flag.