One Piece

Meet Big Mom's first husbands.

Did she rape them or what?

linlin did nothing wrong
caramel did nothing right

yes

I genuinely hope Big Mom for real dies in this series. She does not deserve life.

>Fat Sunglasses guy: Opera
>Pandaguy: Pandawoman
>Prince: Galette
>Thumbs-down guy: Mont d'or
>Smiling Futa Girl: Cracker

Anyone else I missed?

t. Yoruru

I want to see them so bad in real time. Who's the dad of Katakuri? Masked man?

she's been raping men for 60 years user

why are these threads so fucking fast?
even KF threads are 10 hours slower

KF?

>Big Mom's
Big Mam's*

> women capable of raping men

only in a world of make believe

>Prince: Galette
And/or the people wearing similar crowns at the wedding cremony (I think there's several).

so how long till mother carmel does this?

It's maybe what Oda is going for. Even the most gentle woman in history wasn't enough to save Big Mom. Even if Big Mom wasn't evil, she was just not fit to live in society.

Gol D. Roger

holiday in many christian countries.

LinLin is a good girl. She didn't do anything wrong.

big mom is alive

He's 65+years old now tho.

No I mean he's the father of those people.

Let's start naming them.

The guy on the farthest right is Cracker's dad. Second from right is Prospero. Left to Prospero is Katakuri and left from him is Praline's dad.

Done?

Maybe she tries to kill her but big mom being the invulnerable bitch she is. Will survive and kill carmel

Mohawk man is the dad of Oven.

She has no long-arm child though.

girl with "100" on her shirt

Ah, you are right. But if they are really the first dads i hope all their childrens are important in Big Mom's crew.

What kind of name is Gelz

I feel a little sorry for Biggu Mamu now.

And yet none of the kids know who mother Caramel was. How did she keep her husbands from talking?

>men being able to rape women

That's bullshit user,rape is merely a social construct created by jews and landwhales.Women only exist to be dominated,all of them actually enjoy "rape" and fantasize about it.

At this point Big Mom is just a destructive force of nature with her temper tantrums, even when she was young and had at least good intentions she murdered a shit ton of giants when she went berserk. It's like putting a rabbid dog down.

>Feeling sorry for a retard that have no real feelings outside of hunger.

enjoy your jail time

This woman is 43 years old and I want to fuck her.

shes too violent to have any sympathy for, she only cares about herself

I pity the retarded, yes.

confirmed for not Bonney

>A woman being raped can easily deter her rapist by pooping

Every time.

She wasn't like that as a child though. But yeah now she's rotten to the core.

Me IRL

It's called freedom of speech landwhale,you're just mad no man would rape a disgusting creature such as yourself.Is that why you resort to ship fictionan characters on Sup Forums?

FUCK, now I want a goddamn semla!

ODAAAAAA!

SNIFIT BASTARDS GET OUT

He's intelligent, nihilistic, and has a wicked sense of humor.

theorytime
what big mom asked Ceasar wasn't a way to make others as big as her, it was a way to cure her of her uncontrollable urges and loss of control.
Chopper will be the one to do that instead

No

Even if she is cured, I think we're past the point of forgiveness. Luffy's wrecked too much shit now for her to roll and say its all fine.

who is this?

parts of Wano arc leaked
>second calamity of Kaido, Queen turns out to be the strongest swordsman of Wano
>bounty 1.3B
>is anticipating Zoro and knows a lot about him
>wears a mask
>uses the third strongest sword in the world
>Zoro meets her, went all out and unleashes his full power after time skip
>got one shotted by Queen anyways
>but Zoro broke her mask
>turns out she has the same face as Kuina and even has the same real name
>Zoro confused as fuck but Queen explains its just a fate thing and Zoro and her arent related in any way except for some parts in their life history
>Queen is 36 and is a resident of Wano while Zoro is 22 and resident of east blue
>but Queen had a rival 26 years ago named Zoro and has the same face as SH Zoro and also a total shitter that she beat for hundreds of times
>one day Wano Zoro asked her to duel with real swords and Queen beat the shit out of him as usual. She talked about being a woman, her tits are growing, etc and Wano Zoro made her promise they're gonna compete who'll be the strongest swordsman first
>next day Wano Zoro died because he choked on a riceball, Queen gets sad mad and promised to dead Zoro she's going to be the strongest swordsman no matter what
>Queen also has a Zoro doppelganger in the marines that she killed years ago
>mentions to zoro he's gonna kill Tashigi eventually because Queen killed her marine Zoro doppelganger on their 4th meetup
>Queen also told Zoro she's going to kill Mihawk and steal the title away from him and win the bet she had made with Wano's Zoro
>Kaido being pissed at the SH wants Zoro executed but Queen refuses and wants to keep him alive until the day she takes away Mihawk's life, title and his sword.

long story short parts of Wano is about the SH rescuing Zoro.

Masketta Man

The hero we deserve, but do not need.

a snifit

Did some research. The fast is just Lent and is done in Scandinavia 40 days before easter. 42 days before easter is something called Fatty Day where everyone eats Semla. Oda was strangely accurate.

spamming this fanfic won't make it true

leave the Deku scrub alone

Wow so original! More like GOda amirite?

hack

pretty sure all those sons and daughters are adopted
not many can bang that fatty and stay alive to tell the tale

I thought Semla is fictional and then user posted a real pic of it.

Man, I want one now. Too bad I'm on a low carb diet.

>Wano Zoro died because he choked on a riceball

Born to job

>I posted it again!

Really gets that noggin joggin.

I wish that every person who uses the words "job" or "jobber" gets cancer on the cock

Hottest girl in One Piece so far imo

But the term is applied correctly here. Dogtooth existed merely to show that literally everyone can change the future and every other one of Mom's commanders are left to show off.

>jobbing this hard

I think she deserves sympathy at least, but not forgiveness. In this case I don't think they actually thought she had it in her to take out/nearly take out the village. Its not like she did it on purpose. She lost control. We saw her making the effort to stick with the fast even.

If Sandersonia's ass and face switched places she'd be more attractive.

>But the term is applied correctly here.
stopped reading right there

Nah.
Other calamities are gonna be a sabertooth and sloth.

Nah, Oda confirmed she has been having kids since she was 17 or something. And she often have twins, triplets,even quintuplets and possibly higher.

Nah. She just puts their delicious semen in her vajayjay
>Katakuri
Obviously Hajrudin or a viking jobber user

Women can look like that at 43 in real life these days too
Maybe not if she's a smoker though, a lot of it depends on genetics though

The best looking asses here are clearly the forgettable amazon, Nojiko, zombie lady and Robin.

>>>/tumblr/

Funny considering Carmel keeps forgiving her and it backfires cause she didnt put any guidelines for Linlin which ended up in disaster.

>No Carrot
Dropped!

>Dogtooth
who?

what a shit fucking taste

I'm not really seeing it.

Big Mom, please

wow redpilled af

mmmmm I want to fuck this bunny so hard

Patrician taste.

What do you think of the recent chapter? Do you think Big Mom is redeemable?

fuck not this again.

He's doing pretty well considering he's the only person in the fucking room doing something to defend big mom.

dayum fanart came out fast
never knew OP is this popular

Yes why not ask the rabbit fucker he seems like the man in the know.

the cure to her autistic meltdowns would be a pretty big deal for her, enough to at least establish a truce with the strawhats

Smoothie helping too. In her own way.

Not unless Caesar has a cure for autism

>never knew OP is this popular
you lived under a rock or something or are you just american?

>another chapter
>no monet

nice

Even naruto and bleach are still bigger than OP outside of Japan. Shit's sad.

Alright now do art of Masketti Man over here