This stumps the Peterstein shill

Okay so you've cleaned your room. Now what?

What other concrete, tangible advice does Peterstein give, if he even does in the first place? It better be good considering the outrageous amounts of gibs he gets.

Hard mode: no cryptic "slay the dragon" bullshit to lure in morons.

Not everyone is as hopeless as you are.

He's a professor, what advice is he supposed to give?

He's also a self-help guru but has no advice beyond "clean up ur room bro lmao" apparently

work to become a better person

What will you do with advice spoonfed to you?

Put on one of his maps of meaning lectures and play a video game. If that's too hard for you, then you are hopeless.

I took a dump on the floor instead lmao

Slay the dragon (but do it individually -- using a collective is cheating)

Clean up your house, clean up your work space, clean up your family, your friends, clean up your neighbourhood, city, county, province, country, continent, world.

In that order, and only move up once you have completed the current step.

welcome to Sup Forums
enjoy your stay
remember, you're here forever

WAYyyyyyyyyyyy toooooooo collectivist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'd say "clean your room" will lead to: master your environment.

There are many other things he suggests. Be honest, learn how to do something, have persistence, be conscientious, be (or learn to be) assertive if you would like to make money, build a schedule (not as a slave driver, but in the spirit of "planning the best day possible"), limit your use of alcohol and drugs, make clear goals, don't spend so much time on the fucking internet, etc...

You missed clean up your mind.

>What else does Peterson say
Always tell the truth and always play fair. Do your best no matter how trivial the job.

That's enough to get into the middle class in the US.

#NotYourPayPig

play fair -- while everyone else doesnt.

I've slayed a collective of dragons. Notice how there are no dragons around anymore. You're welcome, but you'll have to find something else to kill. I suggest radical islamists.

Yes exactly, because there is more to life and it is more complex than just getting results by corruption. For oneself and for society

Now I masturbate to horses as usual

Yes. Play fair even if everyone else cheats. Because all the cheaters will prefer to work with you rather than the other cheaters.

Then stop at the scale you are comfortable with. Just remember, if it gets too easy, you might want to move to the next hierarchy.

>Not everyone is as hopeless as you are.
It took exactly one post for the Peterson shill to project his failure and need of a surrogate daddy onto someone skeptical of his cult. Outstanding.

embrace your shadow, stop saying things that make you sound weak, steer clear of people who are manifesting their reality in "hell". Peterson is based as fuck and full of wisdom. He didn't invent any of this shit, but he's mastered the art of rhetoric and is fantastic at distilling and communicating wisdom in digestible pieces. Seriously, who doesn't know to clean their room? Cleaning my room / car is the first thing I've ever done in life after every time I've gotten knocked down and decided to pick myself up and put myself back together. Plus, he taught us about how top lobsters can easily embarrass nasty feminists.

you havent listened to anything besides jp memes if all you get from it is clean your room

maps of meaning is like using dream interpretation tabloids to try and attribute totally random and bias meaning to things that actually have a concrete origin and reason

hes a quack and the people that fall for it are total morons who are probably half a step up from listening to joe rogan podcasts

Every time Peterson opens his mouth cry baby feminists run to Sup Forums to discredit him. The best are the "muh-Peterson loves da Jews!" types.

Go get laid you bitch cunt and learn to cook a man dinner.

What's wrong with Joe Rogan?

>concrete origin and reasons

Example?

I wish JBP was my dad

Dope fried his brain and now everything blows his mind.

Adopt personal responsibility,make necessary sacrifices and work to improve your life in various aspects.
You could have just asked for a quick rundown instead of making a bait thread

the reason he gets money is because he's an educated and well-established academic who does provide a good example of how to maintain your position without turning into a disgusting shrieking kekistani autist when a woman calls you a virgin

So basically

>hurr just be organized and be a good person :)

Wow... so this is.... the power... of cleaning your room......

You need to watch his shit and judge for yourself you fucking muppet. He's helped people turn their lives around, what have you done?

I'm not even a huge jp fan but you're being a cunt.

WeWhat more do you want ? If you accomplished this then move on to more fulfilling things. Peterson problem is the majority of people haven't even mastered that step before they claim to be authority on higher subjects.

Always give your best, never get discouraged, never be petty; always remember, others may hate you, but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. Then you destroy yourself.

south park tier banter.
clean up your room is good advice. he also talks a lot about posture.

>He's helped people turn their lives around

That's cute but that's because of the cult of personality surrounding him, all the stuff he says judging from this thread is the same tired feel-good bullshit. JBP supporters seem to have serious daddy issues and will do anything daddy Peterson will tell them to do including jumping off a bridge.

Slay the dragon (but do it individually -- using a collective is bad for some reason -- even though the dragon is made up of a collective of cells)

OH, so
>stop liking what I don't like .jpg

"Clean your room" can be taken literall as wel as metaphorically, you're just an autismo brainlet that only can interpret it literally. Read more literature, dumbdumb.

Let women clean your room white your out battle training to take down the dragon.

make your bed faggot

Life is suffering, in order to make it more bearable, chose the meaningful path.

Stay away form nihilism, embrace your shadow.
Establish a routine. Aim at something you want to achieve.

That's pretty much it.

He's a clinical psychologist. What help do you want? He'll try to devise a program with practical steps for you to achieve that. That's literally his job.

desu I think Peterson's great, but he's a total bluepill cuck when it comes to WWII. Apparently they got to him in his childhood, and he fell for the holohoax hook, line and sinker. He even thought the human leather lamps and books were real until someone corrected his ass on Twitter not too long ago. Not only that, but he's completely unaware of the Jewish influence in pre-Nazi Germany, and thus has an insane view of collectivists.

There is only one brand to him: genocidal, communist regimes and race-baiting Nathzees.

>human leather
>human
Mea culpa

test

Not gonna spoon feed your dumb ass.

Take a class and stop watching youtube clips, you dumb retarded