Saekano

>[HorribleSubs] Saekano S2 - 07 [720p].mkv

>this is the only thread
Dead fanbase.

Utaha a best. A BEST.

Eriri a shIt. A SHIT.

I..I want to do unspeakable things to Megumi like..
Holding hands

One of the most boring anime I've ever watched. Thanks to Megumi.

Reported

>Eriri being a shit early in the episode

What a surprise.

Agreed.

She doesn't even have a picture of him or she already deleted it. Poor guy.

BRAVO MARUTO

Megumi is the only thing that makes this series stand out, curiously.

>two months have passed
>they still haven't made up
Well, requiescat in pace.

I was wating for a thread

Was there no live stream?

What movie would you watch with Kasumigaoka, Sup Forumsnons?

Utaha-sama is pure sex.

Batman

Sorry I watch anime.

What a cute couple

The subs are out the same time as the airing time so everyone is watching it.

Eriri can't stop being worst girl even after her "redemption" arc, sadly

Bravo Nolan.

Somehow the first season was better, did the mc got more annoying in s2?

Nope.
Our main heroin became a bitch.

Eriri a fucking shit

Fuck those rabid bitches, Iori x Tomoya is the true BROTP.

>she sees your boner

What was she thinking here?

I feel kinda disappointed at their game, i mean it was "made" by 2 big names in the industry and the previous chapter and this didn't show how succeful it was or if it was really good, just some people buying it and "a lot of new orders"

>I can't believe I turned down my handsome cousin for that neglectful otaku sperg

>this garbage got a second season while WA2 didn't

Does this show get any better?

No.
This episode was just okay.

Wouldnt it be better if he just left it at one game? The girls are too busy with their own shit, and he must know himself that it was a fluke

Iori is the only good character left in the novels at this point.

Megumi really is a petty person

Utaha is the cutest.

And it's really stupid. Why can't she tell him?

I wouldn't be watching this show if she wasn't in it. Hell I didn't even come for her initially I mostly came when I saw Saori Onishi and Ai Kayano's names attached to it and while both are good their characters are written to be the most bland heroines

BIG

Eriri a shit

No. Episode 0 is still the best of the season. It's all downhill from there.

Eriri a best! Utaha a shit!

>I recognize that bulge

This part was really cute.

Ranking after episode 7:

Utaha > Michiru > Megumi > Izumi > Eriri

>that perverted gaze

Utaha a best.

Eriri a cute. A CUTEEEE!

Megumi a shit.

Utaha a shit.

You a shit.

Why is Megumi still so butthurt? What's her problem?

agreed

If you still don't know after watching this episode you are worse than Tomoya.

She worked so hard but MC thinks she doesn't matter.

She loves him.

Terminator.

>Tomoya let 2 fucking months go by without doing something about Megumi

Jesus man. Even if she is being unreasonable he should have just made the fucking effort to apologize and get it over with. Yet he's having happy fun times with everyone else. Maybe he really doesn't care after all. I mean he says he does and then has a little cry at the end when he finally realizes (after 2 months) but I just can't believe this guy anymore.

She blows him off and wont pick up his calls

So? Make her listen. He shrinks away like a dog with its tail between its legs too easily. He's not aggressive enough which is what most of these girls want from him half the time.

Megumi is scary and physically stronger than him.

>we're 46% of the way through Volume 7
>4 episodes left

Holy shit.

Volume 8 confirmed.

>petty
Your even more dense then Tomoya is.

What I don't believe is why she doesn't tell him what's the problem.

Then get over her and move on.

Alright faggots, the titledrop got me interested
Where can I read the LN?

>faces so close
>leaning over so her breasts have maximum visibility

It's a surprise they didn't kiss right there.

Megumi is best girl, but I don't know how anyone can hold back from sticking it in Utaha's butthole when she's just asking for it like that.

She's mad and wants him to feel bad as much as possible.

gits

She's a girl honestly not surprising. I don't know how it is in the novel but she probably just wants an apology and for him to fucking notice all the effort she put into the game. They all worked hard on it together but in the end tomoya just excluded her from it and only talked about eriri and utaha's contributions. Even tomoya got some recognition for his route but it's almost like megumi was ignored entirely. It makes sense that she'd be mad but tomoya let it sit without asserting himself for 2 months so he's almost entirely at fault at this point.

Megumi knows how dense Tomoya is. She should have been more clear on how much she loved the game instead of avoiding him for two months.

He needs to learn his lesson.

>Utaha will never be your dominating mistress.

This.
She is always direct and shits on the other characters but now she is distant and mysterious.

Then she is a cunt.

Idolmas in Singapooru published by ODEX.

Avoiding him doesn't teach him anything. She's lucky he didn't start thinking she got a boyfriend and decide to just get together with Eriri.

>implying Tomoya would willingly get together with anyone of his own volition

>Avoiding him doesn't teach him anything. She's lucky he didn't start thinking she got a boyfriend and decide to just get together with Eriri.
Except it did. He finally started to realise at the end of this episode. And there are some moments when you shouldn't be sugar-coatted and think for yourself, if Megumi would have told him everything clearly from the start he wouldn't give a fuck or realise that he should stop being a sperg. Really, Megumi actually gives him a lesson, a lesson that Eriri and Utaha tried to make him learn but failed, and that is to stop being a egoistic and demanding fuck that takes everything from granted and pay attention to others.

I liked this episode. The feeling of growing further away from a friend and being distanced because you fucked up is the worst. Tomoya is in a tough spot.

Benis

That was a fluke.

>if Megumi would have told him everything clearly from the start he wouldn't give a fuck or realise that he should stop being a sperg

Megumi winds up yelling at him anyway and it has a greater effect than what happened this episode.

Yes please

UTAHA A BEST

A BEST

The absolute madman

My eternal suffering

They're so cute together.

Especially with long hair Megumi.

Short hair Megumi looks best with him though.

>Those Madoka figures on the back
Can they do that?

>Short hair Megumi looks best
Go away Nisio

These background characters always steal the show when they appear in an episode/

Of all the looks Megumi has, she looks best in short hair.