Fuck Hanabi

Hanabi is a retarded fuck-up. She's never going to have stable or healthy relationships, romantic or otherwise, because she's an utterly toxic human being who turns everything she touches to dust. She's more poisonous than Akane, even.

I want to fuck Hanabi while she has angsty internal monologues.

I love Ecchan so much!

I'm glad someone does, because Hanabi obviously doesn't respect or give a rat's ass about her.

She's still young

She's a cartoon you retard

She is still a young high school girl but yes found her character a little irritating and hypocritical. Akane despite being horrible wasn't hypocritical or delusional about herself and had self-awareness. Found it irritating how even at end she was spouting how lonely she was like a true shoujo heroine despite not making friends herself, having a loving mother who had raised her on her own and even Kanai who despite not having romantic feelings for her cared aplenty about her. But at the same time i also understood that she is a young girl going through heartbreak and i wish her happiness in the future.

So does the author of this manga.

Cute!

Hanabi a cute! would marry if I didn't already have a waifu

Hanabi cheats on all her partners, so isn't it okay to cheat on your partner with Hanabi?

>Worse than Akane Yendo

Fuck me, is that bad!?

I want to cheat on Hanabi with my partner

I want to partner Hanabi with a cheat.

I want to watch this series, but I'm really really afraid of the way it's going to make me feel. What do, anons?

Don't watch, it is gonna irritate and you and you will just want to kill yourself

Oh, so just the same thing I feel always? That doesn't sound too bad. I'll go watch it now, thanks user.

>Fuck Hanabi

yes please

The author should just make a non-canon Hanabi/Ecchan fuckfest series.

Anons, should I read manga or watch anime? Which did you prefer and why?

You're wrong. Honeybee will have a stable relationship, with me.

He wants Hanabi to get together with someone who'd cheat on her.