Holy shit Black Science man just destroyed trump

Holy shit Black Science man just destroyed trump

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dEaecUuEqfc
youtube.com/watch?v=TttHkDRuyZw
youtube.com/watch?v=wRsGPq77X0Q
dailywire.com/news/22912/former-grad-student-accuses-neil-de-grasse-tyson-emily-zanotti
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't get it? He's an inch shorter and 21 pounds heavier than trump. Probably would assign him to lose 60lbs~

actually decent delts for someone who is otherwise out of shape and fat
i suspect trt just based on that alone. they are not good delts, but they are relatively good

BMI says he's morbidly obese

60 pounds of high black ass not in picture

Watch out, trump! A rapist nigger given an affirmative action degree in physics disagrees with the Whitehouse physician to three presidents.

>coping this hard
pure muscle and brains, big dicked black guy vs. pure plump and single neuron, tiny hands and pink dicked, racist white manchild. you can't handle it, cuck.

holy fuck is he fat lmao

lol typical fatceps faggots take your shirt off soyman

Isn't he a manlet that weighs more than Trump?
An inch can be the factor in determining if you're morbidly obese or just overweight.

Never seen a man use those weighted sticks in the gym before. And they weigh about 8 lbs max and are coated in soft foam- what's he need weight lifting gloves for?

Wtf

Liberals don't realize when they body shame.

love love love

Yeah I noticed that right away

This,
but at the same time, admitting they're body shaming Trump implies that Trump has an unhealthy physique, and I doubt that Trump nor his base is willing to admit that.

six foot fat

try harder lol, fucking embarrassing that they pay you to post this shit

ok.

you can tell neil words hurt just reading this thread LOL

Trump is fat as fuck but he's far from the fattest person to serve as president

liberals are racist, sexist, fat shaming

basically they accuse everyone else of being what they actually are. they're opposite people. they're not right wing, they're wrong wing

He's over 70. Who gives a fuck, really?

They are hopeless. They have nothing. Nothing at all. They've resorted to insults about weight and scoops of ice cream. They are miserable and want you to be miserable alongside them.

Funny to see leftist whine about fat shaming for a decade but then abandoned it the second they think they can fat shame to somehow hurt Trump.

There are more stolen bikes in my garage than there are stars in the sky - Black Science Man

Those arms are the only thing he's got going for him. Trump is fa, but this dude isn't much better. Probably got a healthier heart, though.

I thought leftists were against fat shaming?

Or we just don't give a fuck about stupid shit like you've been trained to do, simple fag. You keep checking weight stats. I'll keep watching my stocks go up.

Nigger must have a shitload of visceral fat.

>FDR can hoodwink the population about his polio and it's ok
>Trump can't be a fat old man because ??? alt right ???? white nationalism ??? cisgender white men ??? patriarchy ??? capitalism ????

right. and your bmr drops quite a bit as you age. a lot of weird shit happens to your body. veins, skin tags, joint issues. it all breaks down. to take a shot at a 70 year old man for having some bodyfat is just fucking wacky, and this nigger knows it. and besides, there's a very very good chance he is on hrt right now. trump is on propecia, from what i recall. sweating like a pig with workout gloves and magically-capped delts at 25% bf and no muscle in old age when "getting into shape" for a tv show = drugs

You still got triggered though, didn't you? hahaha. besides, I'm not paid to post... I just do it 4 teh lulz

>"wonder what height and weight the White House physician would assign me."

Niggerfat, genius.

Neil is a well know blowhard and scientific fraud masquerading as a scientist. Most scientists tiptoe around his "status" and praise his contributions as an "educator". He's a charlatan who scams university out of money and appeals to people who do nothing but spam about science, Tesla and Elon Musk all day but couldn't name a real scientific advancement.

>25 greased up, shirtless Africans storm Sup Forums Sup Forums and render image replies inoperable, putting all the dumb ass, shamefully greasy and tinydicked whiteboi virgins in their place once and for all

YEEEEEEUHHHH BOOOOIIIIIII

SHIIIIEEEET U WHITEBOIS THOUGHT U COULD HIDE FROM A NIGGA FOREVER

I TOLE U BOI

I TOLE U

REAL NIGGAZ FROM THA STREET ON THA ATTACK

STORM THA MUTHA FUKKKIN CASTLE DAWG

POP POP

Workout selfies are shit only obnoxious whores who don't actually lift ever post.

>Say some retarded bs
>Get called a retard
>U mad bro xDDDDDDDD

Probably just cranked out 6 grueling side laterals with the 5lbers like his bro obama

>coping THIS hard

if you live close enough to your gym you can drive home and still have a pump to take incredible kitchen/bathroom-lighting/car window shots
if you're recording anything in an actual gym, it must be incredible weight
that was chilling footage. but really unless he recently swapped the position of those cables, he wasn't doing shoulders. his left delt is just too capped for a fat old man with no muscle. rounded and capped and looks watery. plus look at his cheek bones. that's trt bloat i'd be willing to bet

Trump is obviously more ripped than space nigger, source: Ben Garrison

Whats with lefties and their penis fascination?

Im pretty sure he's mocking his own body type. They're both unhealthy disgusting old men.

I wonder which lavatory NASA would assign him to mop and restock the toilet paper

muscle weighs more than fat, nigger grass tyson

>gags on nigger cock in swede

A black man with a heathier heart? Now I've fucking read everything.

no he is not. he wouldn't put his right arm behind his hip to flex the pec and traps if he was mocking himself
keep in mind that pic of him making waffles he had zero muscle. he went on a hrt dose. this is common in show business

He looks as fat as Trump wtf?

I know how you love benis user

……………………„„-~^^~„-„„_
………………„-^*'' : : „'' : : : : *-„
…………..„-* : : :„„--/ : : : : : : : '\
…………./ : : „-* . .| : : : : : : : : '|
……….../ : „-* . . . | : : : : : : : : |
………...\„-* . . . . .| : : : : : : : :'|
……….../ . . . . . . '| : : : : : : : :|
……..../ . . . . . . . .'\ : : : : : : : |
……../ . . . . . . . . . .\ : : : : : : :|
……./ . . . . . . . . . . . '\ : : : : : /
….../ . . . . . . . . . . . . . *-„„„„-*'
….'/ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . '|
…/ . . . . . . . ./ . . . . . . .|
../ . . . . . . . .'/ . . . . . . .'|
./ . . . . . . . . / . . . . . . .'|
'/ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .'|
'| . . . . . \ . . . . . . . . . .|
'| . . . . . . \„_^- „ . . . . .'|
'| . . . . . . . . .'\ .\ ./ '/ . |
| .\ . . . . . . . . . \ .'' / . '|
| . . . . . . . . . . / .'/ . . .|
| . . . . . . .| . . / ./ ./ . .|

(((157658723)))
I don't want to teach shills how to post more effectively so I won't keep responding, basically though your kike overmind is going down so start looking for work.

Of course Trump is a fatass, but I don't see how that's a problem. He just looks like an average American to me, which is what I find hypocritical. Libturds as usual are making fun of their own people & country as if the average White American weren't a fat fuck.

that's the only part you cared to notice on that line. you're the one obsessed with dicks. all you racist alt right cucks do all day is obsess over massive black/brown cocks fucking white women (it is literally the central point of your "you will not replace us" movement). i think some of you even enjoy the idea of becoming cuckolds. stay mad all you want, racist freaks. also, i'm not a liberal. one doesn't have to be a liberal to take pleasure in laughing at alt right cucks. the majority of humans on the planet can't all be liberals, right? well, they can still laugh at you cucks. haha

Lol this guy is retarded but this post mad me laugh more than it should have

They make them at least up to 20lbs.
Not that they get used.

He was buff when he was younger and he's black so he doesn't age horribly like you white dogs

muscle memory is straight bullshit. broscience befitting of this clown, actually
and that's how i can tell you are a teenager. you will see what happens to your body as you age. go ahead post some shots of robby robinson nigger it doesn't fucking matter to a white man

Dude's 72. I don't give a fuck if he's fat, we're getting a wall!

>pure muscle and brains
more like pure cholesterol and repetition

Your bad engrish is hurting my head.
Learn to American better.

Why is NDT getting involved? He should stick to being a positive role model for the black community and young aspiring astrophysicists.

Muscle memory? Lmfao its called natural build. He has better genetics than you white dogs, African slaves had a tough environment to cull the weak unlike you pasty fat fucks, too weak to do your own labor

ain't no wall gon' protect you from the truth... you'll still be living under the imposing shadow of the big black cock. black men will alway live in your mind *rent free*.

>a tryhard cuck
wew that's a horrid combination

>thinks repetition will allow him to to understand theoretical physics
Stupid white dog

Skin tags are HPV. They don't "just happen".

i am in favour of a 2nd cosmos as long as its not fucking SJW ridden. 1st season was good

sickle cell/10

no dude that's bullshit. my wife got a battery of tests for her pregnancy. if i have hpv, she would have. you see, i have fucked her a lot

ouch!

niggerfaggot

A old, fat, white dude versus a 20 year younger black dude who does a little bit of exercise.

>meme flag
meme fag

>Be fat black man
>Be mad as fuck that the president is in slightly better shape than you

Shhhhhh.
Why do niggerfaggots always have to type so much to say, "hey, look at me! I'm a retarded niggerfaggot!"

Your flag tells me that you're a retard, but your words confirm it.
Do you know why communism will always fail? Because physicists, chemists, engineers, etc... all want to get paid more than floor sweepers and garbage men. So, they leave communist shit holes for greener pastures. But then you faggots are all like, "Fuck. Life sucks now that all of the doctors left. Getting a minor injury is basically a death sentence now. Better put up a wall to keep them from leaving."
Of course that fails because it's the retards that want the smart people to stay, but they're retarded so... they lose.
Then, when all of the smart people leave, the retards that weren't smart enough to get out slowly starve to death. Poets and sculptors make terrible farmers you know.
But, you'll keep advocating for it. because you're retarded.
You should do the world a favor and kill yourself.

What do you think studying is retard?
Just fucking kill yourself already.

What the fuck are you talking about? African slaves were the slowest and weakest africans... that's how they got captured.
Kill yourself.

He weighs more becsuse he has decent musculature do people not understand that muscles make you weigh more. Arnold schwarzenegger in his prime was technically obese by bmi standards

Blacks have good athletic genetics perhaps from selective breeding from slavery

The nigger doesbt know that muscles are way heavier and have less volume than fat. Trump has 0 muscles.

>shorter and fatter than a 70yo man
lol

>body shaming

that's not very progressive

infact some might call it discrimination

THEY. ARE. SO. FUCKING. DESPERATE. LMAO.

Holy fuck you're a dumb fucking retard.

Slave owners practiced eugenics and bred the strongest slaves with eachother so that their offspring would be even stronger and have good genetics. Why do you think blacks dominate a good majority of sports in your country? Why do you think most white boys lose fights against them in America? Cus your ancestors were cuckolds.

literally needs to go back 2 haiti

What a silly pop culture faggot. Is another fake science niggerkike btw.
QM bs

youtube.com/watch?v=dEaecUuEqfc

Electricity Eric Dollard

youtube.com/watch?v=TttHkDRuyZw

Gravity & Black Holes

youtube.com/watch?v=wRsGPq77X0Q

that doesnt mean shit
muh fast twitch fibers
blacks typically have longer limb length, because this meant more surface area to sweat in heat in the environments they evolved in. that doesnt mean capped delts my man

>destroyed
Oh ok

>better or worst
Notice he didnt even take it. The trainer he pays 500 a week took it.

He's the one who said something in the first place like the hurt bloviator he is. Brainlet.

What does being 70 yr old have to do with height? And Neil definitely isn't fatter.
for real I don't even understand these trump supporters.

>muh unfounded slave eugenics program theory
And to the fact that the africans in north america have decreased in stature the past two centuries you would say what?

>Tesla society
Why are these people so desperate to reject the proven theory of relativity? There is still so much unsettled science they could focus on.

Coming soon to DVD: Get in shape for rape the Neil deGrasse Tyson work out system.

dailywire.com/news/22912/former-grad-student-accuses-neil-de-grasse-tyson-emily-zanotti

He could also have a decent workout regimine and good diet you butthurt loser

He had his face tattooed on his arm... this guy is a fucking meme not a scientist

i doubt it
again, look at the pic where he was making waffles. it's recent. now look at his capped delts and super blood pressure cheeks below his eyes
"prepping for a show" at his age means hrt
you don't get capped delts in a month
and again im not saying he is in shape. he looks like complete shit. but this transformation is HORMONES. he is old. again, you have to be 18 to post here

do not use meme flags you fucking shrimp dicked nibba