#FusionCollusion #26 The Case of the Missing Texts

The ENTIRE SYSTEM of FISA-702 surveillance and data collection was weaponized against a political campaign. The DOJ and FBI used the FISA Court to gain access to Trump data, and simultaneously justify earlier FISA “queries” by their contractor, Fusion GPS. FISA-702 queries were used to gather information on the Trump campaign which later became FBI counterintelligence surveillance on the officials therein.

QUICK RUNDOWN:
>theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/01/11/the-doj-and-fbi-worked-with-fusion-gps-on-operation-trump/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

The hashtag we're posting is #FusionCollusion

If you don't see an /fcg/ up, make one:
>pastebin.com/Y47sNZX0

Other urls found in this thread:

scribd.com/document/349261099/2016-Cert-FISC-Memo-Opin-Order-Apr-2017-4#from_embed
archive.is/MITK1
archive.is/xgzbi
archive.is/pmtXJ
archive.is/LwtgU
google.com/amp/s/www.politico.com/amp/story/2018/01/21/fbi-texts-trump-clinton-probes-354849
google.com/amp/insider.foxnews.com/amp/article/59913
google.com/amp/www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/01/18/gop-lawmakers-demand-alarming-memo-on-fisa-abuses-be-made-public.amp.html
axios.com/devin-nunes-wont-show-fbi-the-fisa-abuses-memo-1516570496-9599b727-8dbb-480f-a81e-02ced284d86f.html
truepundit.com/fisa-abuse-memo-unveiled-exactly-memo-according-intel-insiders/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=xfHjD6EJ964
dailycaller.com/2017/09/18/heres-everything-we-know-so-far-about-the-trump-dossier/
reuters.com/article/us-dea-sod/exclusive-u-s-directs-agents-to-cover-up-program-used-to-investigate-americans-idUSBRE97409R20130805
archive.is/wWB4k
youtu.be/SyqSgRllkWI
iowahawk.typepad.com/iowahawk/2008/10/as-a-conservative-i-must-say-i-do-quite-like-the-cut-of-this-obama-fellows-jib.html
washingtonpost.com/news/checkpoint/wp/2018/01/10/senior-pentagon-soldier-warns-isis-quit-or-be-shot-in-the-face-beaten-with-entrenching-tools/?utm_term=.2c97fc7be656
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

(OP)
Relevant links:
>2016 Cert FISC Memo Opin Order Apr 2017 (4)
scribd.com/document/349261099/2016-Cert-FISC-Memo-Opin-Order-Apr-2017-4#from_embed
>British spies were first to spot Trump team's links with Russia
archive.is/MITK1
>Nunes charges 'abuse' of government surveillance by FBI and Justice officials
archive.is/xgzbi
>Judicial Watch Statement on Federal Court Order for FBI to Turn Over Comey Memos for Court Review by Next Week
archive.is/pmtXJ
>Office of Inspector General has apparently begun giving Judiciary Chairman Bob Goodlatte the 1.2 million pages of evidence from the year-long inspector general investigation into FBI and DOJ politicization
archive.is/LwtgU

Previous threads:

Timeline:
Prior to March 2016: Private contractor for FBI (Fusion GPS) conducting illegal electronic surveillance of Trump campaign via FBI access to raw FISA data using 702 About Queries.

March 9, 2016: Fusion GPS caught with illegal searches and raw FISA info they should not have had, given them by the FBI. Mike Rogers (NSA).

April 18, 2016: FBI discovers they have been caught, terminates Fusion GPS's access to FISA data.

April 19, 2016: Wife of Fusion GPS founder (Jacoby) goes to White House.

April 2016: Fusion GPS hired by Clinton campaign for opposition research on Trump, via Clinton campaign and DNC law firm Perkins Coie.

April 2016: Fusion GPS hires Christopher Steele to write opposition research for Clinton campaign.

April 2016: Fusion GPS hires Nellie Ohr to work on opposition research, contribute to Russian "insurance policy."

May 23, 2016: Nellie Ohr applies for HAM radio license to avoid NSA data collection in any other communication format, being familiar with the data collection possibilities.

~June, continuing to December 2016: Christopher Steele writes "Russian Dossier" alleging various "unverified," unsourced accusations, including Trump, hired Russian hookers in Moscow to pee in bed Obama slept in.

May to October 2016: NSA conducting a review of 702 About Queries of FISA data.

August 15, 2016: Conspiracy discussion of "insurance policy" in event Trump is elected, in the office of Andrew McCabe (DD FBI) with Peter Strzok and Lisa Page, as verified by texts from Strzok.

October 2016: FBI pays Christopher Steele for "Russian Dossier"

October 2016: FBI uses Steele "Russian Dossier" for FISA application in an attempt to legitimize past, historical About Queries on Trump campaign.

Timeline part 2:

October 26, 2016: Admiral Rogers informs FISA court of illegal searches of FISA data.

Early November 2016, post-election: Bruce Ohr (Associate Deputy Attorney General) meets with Glenn Simpson (Founder of Fusion GPS).

November 18, 2016: Trump transition team moves all operations out of Trump Tower and into New Jersey.

November 19, 2016: James Clapper (Obama DNI) and Ashton Carter (Obama Defense Secretary) recommend to President Obama that Admiral Mike Rogers be fired from the NSA.

May 2017: FISC confirms NSA Mike Rogers, stops all FISA 702 About Queries, 702 data permanently purged, no longer available.

Not to be a leaf cunt or anything, but is there a more credible source for this? I want this shit to be true so bad, but fuck me sideways if these fly-by-night blogs aren't wrong more than they're right.

The whole story or The missing text Messages?

Either. Both. Just let me see something with some clout, you know?

The Texts:
google.com/amp/s/www.politico.com/amp/story/2018/01/21/fbi-texts-trump-clinton-probes-354849

google.com/amp/insider.foxnews.com/amp/article/59913

#FusionCollusion:
google.com/amp/www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/01/18/gop-lawmakers-demand-alarming-memo-on-fisa-abuses-be-made-public.amp.html

axios.com/devin-nunes-wont-show-fbi-the-fisa-abuses-memo-1516570496-9599b727-8dbb-480f-a81e-02ced284d86f.html

truepundit.com/fisa-abuse-memo-unveiled-exactly-memo-according-intel-insiders/

Release the memo

DOITQ

Those are all I can find right now

Lefty MSM is in total cover up mode over this but it'll come out. Be skeptical but read into it. It's fucking deep. Here's the absolute best rundown I've found. It's 30 minutes long but will definitely catch you up to speed. However, I disagree the only thing they're covering up is Hillary's exoneration. I think they're covering up the fact they use the FISA system like it's their own personal fucking google.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=xfHjD6EJ964

This whole affair is so fucking dirty. It's so outrageous. What the hell is wring with our so-called "leaders" in D.C.?

A glacier makes forward progress faster than these incompetent boobs. How is it POSSIBLE that the IG or Sessions or SOMEONE didn't preserve all of the electronic records when this inquiry started?

Now that this tranche of key evidence is, undoubtedly, permanently destroyed, the course of action is clear:

Demand the names of all IT staff members at the FBI and DOJ that have the credentials necessary to destroy this data. Parade each of these persons into the Congressional investigatory committees, put them under oath, and pin each one down as to whether they were asked to destroy any of this material.

The first rule of Scandals is that they always flow uphill. Find an IT aide that was involved in the cover-up and throw the book at him/her. Turn the witness, rinse and repeat. This is the ONLY way you will ever get to the bottom of any of this. Find little people that helped carry-off the conspiracy, put them to looking at years in prison, and then flip them to give testimony against the higher ups.

How long until Trey Gowdy or someone gets this effort underway? A couple of years? What a fucking joke!?! Computer should be seized, people should be frog-marched into Congress and made to answer. WAKE THE FUCK UP CONGRESS?!?! SESSIONS? PAGING SESSIONS?

dailycaller.com/2017/09/18/heres-everything-we-know-so-far-about-the-trump-dossier/

Gowdy is not a good guy, user. Nunes is.

Totally agreed, user. Hence my comment about Gowdy getting this effort underway a couple of years from now. If you want a youtube video of a Congressman pounding the table, call Gowdy.

If you want someone to actually get to the bottom of criminal conduct, the only person IN THE ENTIRE FUCKING GOVERNMENT appears to be Devin Nunes. It's way too much to ask of one representative from California.

Two years ago was the time for appointing an independent counsel to investigate the corrupt and criminal conduct of the agencies that are in charge of, you know, policing corrupt and criminal conduct. Sessions deserves to go down as the most incompetent AG in the history of the DOJ.

Tuckers rag always delivers.
Two minutes in and he's advocating gutting the FBI.

Imagine how much data Mueller's team has destroyed so far. The missing texts are just the tip of the ice(((berg))).

Grassley, Goodlatte and some of the younger guys like Gaettz are stepping up

Doesn't this guy look a bit like Mulders replacement?

How the fuck has the memo not been released when we have multiple Congressional representatives publicly saying how significant it is?

You know, you're right. Grassley has been moving the ball down the field. Gaettz and Goodlatte are doing good on #ReleaseTheMemo and keeping it alive by giving nightly interviews.

And on the journalism side, Sara Carter (Circa News), John Solomon (The Hill), Sean Hannity and Mark Levin also deserve our support and gratitude in moving the ball down the hill.

Good GOD, it would be pointless to list the disappointments, but leading THAT pack is Sessions and Gowdy.

It's like Congress has completely forgotten that it has enumerated powers under the Constitution. What the hell are they waiting for?! They are literally waiting on the FBI and DOJ, under Sessions, to police this shit and expose it to the light of day. We're forced to rely entirely on Nunes and the DOJ-Inspector General to uproot the seemingly impossibly entrenched corrupt officials at the FBI and DOJ. Hey GOWDY! Pro-tip and newsflash: It ain't gonna happen buddy! Every day they way to take direct action agains the DOJ and FBI is another day the corrupt people that work there will further destroy evidence and obstruct accountability.

I’m mixed on Gowdy. Gave him a pass when previous admin was in power cuz they held the cards. This should’ve been his time to shine.
Part of it is that he tries waaaay too hard to be nonpartisan. We’re past that point.
Oh, and there’s NO excuse to say Mueller and Comey are law abiding cats. #heknew.
Just because these assholes weren’t tried in a court of law DON’T mean shit...’a little help’ was needed a loooong time ago. Wouldn’t be in this fuckfest we’re in if he showed more interest. Like he didn’t know the FISA Courts were being weaponized...pffft.

Then again, it could be all part of a silent plan.

>How the fuck has the memo not been released when we have multiple Congressional representatives publicly saying how significant it is?
All of the Democrats in the House and Senate refuse to look at it. Trump is taking his time and forcing them to put their names to it before the mid-terms. If they look and don't condemn he wins. If they don't look and claim ignorance he wins. And if they look and throw Obama/Hillary under the bus he wins bigly.

bump

I feel like things are slowly heating up, I've got the worst case of blue balls ever.

Yea, don't worry user. It will only take 19 "Congressional work days" to release the memo. Note that a "Congressional work day" is defined as 365 calendar days, unless Jeff Sessions is involved, in which case it means "never."

Looks like #FusionCollusion is back!

I'm not mixed on Gowdy. Put up or shut up. I'm tired of youtube compilations of Gowdy dressing people out at committee hearings. What's the point if not followed up with subpoenas? If not followed up with criminal referrals for lying to Congress? If not followed up with demanding publicly that Paul Ryan throw his weight of leader of the House behind these efforts? It's a fucking joke.

Or refusing to fund the FBI and DOJ until they cooperate with Congressional oversight?

Or proposing new laws to improve oversight and prevent any of this happening again? A law requiring all federal government communications be backed up to a secure cloud facility accessible by, among others, the Inspector General?

A law making it a felony to use a burner phone by a government employee in connection with their official position?

A law making it it illegal to not report to the Inspector General any email account used in connection with government work?

A law granting Congress the ability to use the law enforcement mandate of a different agency (like Homeland security?) to make arrests and seizures of evidence tied to FBI or DOJ corruption or criminal conduct?

How about a simple law making it a felony for a government employee to take any actions to affect the outcome of an election?

I MEAN COME THE FUCH ON?!!? There are tons of real, concrete things Congress could be doing to turn the screws on the FBI and DOJ.

What's actually happening?

This lays out the FBI sting by a third party to entrap the Trump campaign. We need some Anons with knowledge of FBI tactics to describe how this works. It's pretty clear they took a multipronged approach to ensnare campaign operatives.

It's called ignoring!

Indeed. Lads, our representatives in Congress are a bunch of incompetent losers. Sad!

Add Jim Jordan to the top of that list. He's practically Nunes's wingman.

I gave him the benefit of the doubt during the obama era. The fucking AG was even corrupt, good luck getting a special counsel then. But, like all the republicans we've seen talking about repealing Obamacare, Gowdy hasn't delivered when he now has the power to deliver. Though I would still keep him around just to watch him question these fucks.

Gowdy barks, but no action. He's the worse type of a political figure: a showman.

Sure but knowing that, he could be used as a tool. He's great for sound bites and his questioning can lead the actual investigators to their goal.

bump

Maybe Trump and Hillsy both

Is this like.... Lipstick testing?

>his questioning could lead to
not when he never asks the right questions. for instance, when did he ever bring up the fact that the cia was running guns to isis in benghazi and that the coverup was in effect calling based special forces patriots and widows liars. when did he bring up the fact that the death of ambassador stevens was a bitched kidnapping designed to give the MB in egypt a bone and make obongo out to be a hero when he (((negotiated))) his release right before the nivember 2012 election? these are all known facts. Gowdy is a faggot. until congress exerts its power to throw tese fuckers in jail, they are worse than nothing.

>tranche

Step down babby

>they use the FISA system like it's their own personal fucking google.

Ha. Well put (and quite right, I think).

Honestly, user. What we need in Congress and at all levels of Conservative representation around the Country are Representatives that can bark AND bite. And have the gumption and media savviness to, in effect, meme the shit out of this kind of stuff.

Does no Congressional Representative understand that if this is allowed to go unanswered (and answered in a serious way with real jail time), it's the end? If this is the new normal, then it all reduces to getting your buddies into office so they can deep state fuck the other Party and its voters. Do they not see this?

If this is how the game is played, then further discussion is simply: (1) How do we get rid of all of their Deep State guys, and (2) replace them with ours.

Because God Damn it. If the Progressives want to have a war, they'll bloody well get one. We can play this game too, only much darker and to profound effect.

Are we now allowed to spy on certain political groups and destroy the careers and put some in jail when we discover all of the crimes they've committed?

See Three Felonies A Day: How the Feds Target the Innocent Paperback – June 7, 2011
by Harvey Silverglate (Author), Alan M. Dershowitz.

Author posits that each American commits on average 3 felonies per day. If even 1% of this claim it correct, it means that if you put ANYONE under surveillance for 1-year, you'll find at least 3 felonies.

Shall we play this game?

Guilty conscience

Gowdy did a good job investigating Hilary's emails.

This is excellent.

In the first 3 minutes, he summarizes the case like an attorney making an opening argument. Concise, punchy, memorable. Very well done.

it’s known as parallel construction. it’s illegal, an anathema to natural law endowed by our Creator, and it spits on and incinerates our Constitution.
reuters.com/article/us-dea-sod/exclusive-u-s-directs-agents-to-cover-up-program-used-to-investigate-americans-idUSBRE97409R20130805

Imagine that

stop lying.

You guys know that gowdy just made an appearance on fox news and said they read more text messages? And the day after trump was elected page and stroyk had said its time to meet with the special society!

why has Sup Forums disabled attaching photos on these threads?

user, some major Sup Forums network cluster fuck. There's whole threads dedicated to it, but I haven't read and so don't know particulars.

Michael Flynn knew exactly what the Obama & Hillary Deep State would do. He knew they would spit on Trump and he warned Trump about it. This whole thing was a set up to bring down the Deep State but would only work if Trump won the election. And he did and saved us all.

Also that Horowitz wrote in a memo that he has the missing text messages.

Woops all texts before strzok joined muellers team are gone now!

*spy

Horowitz said he has them!?!

I'm just waiting for this guy and his mistress to mysteriously commit suicide.

go like this video on you tube! very good

You don't have to. Seeing is believing.

Timing would be right

>we can play this game too
Some on the right thought they were playing this game with the Bushes. Turns out, their only interests were the proliferation of the Espionage Machine Party.
>George HW - former director of the CIA
>George W - enacted the Patriot Act with the help of Dick "I thought the safety was on" Cheney (former Secy of Defense).
They brought Obama on board. The Clinton's were compromised so they knew they would play ball.

For lack of a better term, it's the shadow government that runs this country. They hate people that are clean because it means they can't trust them. Trump isn't clean but he has "fuck you" money which pisses them off even more.

I'm not sure this is coherent. I've been trying to type while stare at Sara Carter.

The message about secret society that was mentioned today. Does this somewhat corroborate mega? Wasnt it her who showed the glyph chat who showed them pretending to be the secret resistance to Voldemort like in Harry Potter?

See If every American, including Flynn, commits at least one felony per year, the Deep State can target ANYONE it wants to and find it. All you need is surveillance. Wait and watch.

That's why the surveillance on Trump's team is so disturbing. If you orchestrate a story that justifies surveillance, it's game over vs. ANYONE in America.

That's exactly what this entire story is about. My theory: The Nunes Memo will disclose that there were unmasking abuses against the entire Republican primary field, or at least against the serious contenders.

See, it's Russia and Money Laundering for Trump. But if Cruz would have won, it would have been, say, some campaign law felony. If Rubio, it would have been some financial scandal. Etc.

That's what I think is coming. It was all about SURVEILLANCE. Once in place, you will find your dirt and then unleash the Deep State on it.

The sleeper has arisen:

>The Hill: Sessions announces DOJ probe of missing FBI text messages
archive.is/wWB4k

>“We will leave no stone unturned to confirm with certainty why these text messages are not now available to be produced and will use every technology available to determine whether the missing messages are recoverable from another source," Sessions said in a statement.

Darn. I was trying to attach some Eyecandy

I'm worried though. The timing of the texts messages disappearing

Gowdy is literally the best at trapping people with legal language and if you actually watch a lot of his time with anybody the last 2 yrs it’s clear that he knows there’s a little more

He’s a 100% fact based person, with a 100% impeccable record. He’s playing his role perfectly, and with him as the mouthpiece to the investigation they will have to cave in or look like crooks

“Fuck you money” lmao. Also good summary user

Jeff Sessions is doing a probe into doj for the missing text messages, saying "leave no stone unturned and will check other sources for them!"
Inspector general has a memo that says he has them, so do they have them or not? I think they have them but are acting like they don't? Too many people are going to be in serious trouble

>I MEAN COME THE FUCH ON?!!? There are tons of real, concrete things Congress could be doing to turn the screws on the FBI and DOJ

Put their gold plated pensions at risk. Nothing will get a worthless government slug's attention as fast as yanking his pension for violation of a citizen's civil rights.

the texts still exist. samsung or the NSA have them.

we want it released legally, not leaked. a little patience is required but it will be released. then GEOTUS will have a few days to milk tears from Comey & Co. before authorizing release.

>7678767
Pretty sure I’m right

CNN NYT WaPo
Are not credible sources.

>Trump isn't clean
I am curious about his tweet fiasco Jan 11th

>"FISA was probably abused to spy on me"
>*meets with Pompeo*
>"Uh we need FISA to spy on foreign bad guys"

Wonder what Pompeo has on him. Just threats to family, or did he do something that they could actually use?

gowdy is just a table pounding actor. we call him roosterhead. roosterhead is a standing member of the uniparty. he's not into any real anti-swamp investigations.

>whether the missing messages are recoverable from another source," Sessions said in a statement.
Lol they won't find them. Fuck this. They'll blame it on technology, find a Stonetear-esque tech fall guy who "fucked it up all on his own," and bury it.
Unless we get some action on this memo WITH SOURCES- not some opinion paper- and hold the Republican majority in congress in 2018. Then maybe later we'll find the texts or the truth about them, because Mueller has to fall apart if he doesn't get the ability to impeach with a new Dem congress. Worst he can do then is try to get it all on process crimes but admit no real Russian Collusion.

It's got me wondering though about what they were talking about in those messages

In other words, a literal replay of Lois Lerner and Holly Paz saga, where not only were electronic records destroyed, but entire hard drives were removed from the on-prem datacenter (and destroyed) as were the relevant mobile devices.

All an accident, don't you know. Nothing to see here, don't you see. And as we sit here, Lois Lerner and Holly Paz sit in their big houses sipping wine and collecting full pensions. Laughing, no doubt and with good justification.

Telcoms Have the FBI Texts
youtu.be/SyqSgRllkWI

The fact is that many Democrats are full communists. Even in the 70s an FBI agent who infiltrated one of their academia circles remarked how jarring it was to sit and listen to these PhD professors talk so casually about their coming revolution in which "millions of Americans will have to die" to achieve their perfect system because we are incompatible with it. That's the rub with communism: it can not survive dissidents. Our lives are in the way of the oppression they have been told we and our ancestors have put on them. Obama was educated in these circles and both he and Hillary idolized Saul Alinsky. So it's little surprise that Cultural Marxism, which is essentially communism rebranded to not trigger America's engrained anti-Commie reflex, has taken such a hold after 8 years of its influence on our country. The most easily influenced among us have had their most basic perceptions of life just completely mindfucked out of them to the point where something like a person's gender is a confusing thing. They not only have been convinced they have the moral imperative to stop us at all costs but they have been taught to double down on all beliefs when they're challenged. When these people's biggest public figures are revealed to be the charlatans that they're going to be dangerously unstable as a group.

Well said. I like the cut of your jib, user.

Related, for the young'ns and uninitiated: iowahawk.typepad.com/iowahawk/2008/10/as-a-conservative-i-must-say-i-do-quite-like-the-cut-of-this-obama-fellows-jib.html

If telephone companies have the messages why don't they hand em over?

Easily done, in theory. Just subpoena the network provider. Congressional committee can do this, or the DOJ or DOG-Inspector General also have this power.

But I'm betting dollar to doughnuts that given that this is the FBI we're talking about, they had their data on-premises in their own data center. And none of us will be shocked to discover that the physical servers on which these messages were stored were decommissioned and destroyed as were all related mobile devices.

Come on guys. This is exactly what happened at the IRS in relation to the 2008 election.

Why does horowitz have them in a letter?

Bump

Is the ability to upload images still coming and going?

Congress, the police and the courts did nothing to anybody about the IRS scandal in the 2008 election cycle.

As we all yelled and screamed at the time to Congress, if you don't stand up and punish the behavior you'll be sending a message to all Federal employees that it's ok to brazenly destroy evidence and thwart Congressional oversight.

Absolutely no one should be surprised to see the FBI and DOJ use the exact same tactic here. Even now, where are the law makers protesting at Sessions' office door? Where is the threat to not fund the FBI until they bend the knee to Congressional oversight? Where are the subpoenas? The pre-dawn raids? The seizures of evidence and the arrests of persons involved?

Fucking Congress is asleep at the wheel. Ryan is hopeless cucked, and literally thinks his Statesman schtick is real and working. Across the capital building, McConnell doesn't give a flying fuck about anything not named McConnell or Senate majority (or minority) leader.

The Executive Branch bureaucracy has grabbed power in its own name -- brazenly -- and Congress can barely muster a stern word in objection.

Peter likes to go shopping

Bumb

Last I heard, Inspector General reported that in fact he did NOT have the Strzok/Page text messages for the key date range in question. Apparently he thought he did, but has now confirmed that he doesn't have them. Heard this on cable news an hour or so ago.

And fucking Jeff Sessions.

Even if Sessions gets serious about all of this as of tomorrow, it's already too late. See this case of evidence destruction.

For a fucking year, Conservatives from grass roots, to talk radio, to editorialists and journalists, to members of Congress and the President himself, EVERYONE has been screaming at Sessions to get off his lazy Ass and do his job. THIS is what happens because he didn't.

I'm not sure they necessarily have anything on him or that he even gives a shit. Think of it this way, one day you run for office and it comes out that you said nigger a few dozen times on an anonymous message board. At that point you could deny in public while telling your enemies, "come forward with it and I'll expose you as a criminal." I think they're scared Trump will burn this motherfucker down if they piss him off.

On the other hand, they could actually convince him that 702s are the biggest greatest tools at his disposal. He can allow the FBI to continue its use and scoop up terrorists while giving Trump credit. That's how I would handle Trump.

I think Trump has them under his finger

I think Joyce let the cat out of the bag on this one when he said, "even Trump as president as the right to privacy." My guess is the memo plainly states Trump was under surveillance at least as president elect. Nothing new to us but it at least tells us what's in the memo.

As far as the text messages, I wouldn't be surprised to learn everything is gone. Don't forget we're up against people that obtain messages for a living. If they really want those texts gone they will go to whatever lengths necessary. Basically, if those messages talked about a plot to get Mueller to investigate, they're gone. If those messages mentioned Obama's knowledge, they're gone.

If the New Rulz are that everyone plays Obama's game and it's A-OK to weaponize against your political opponents the police powers of the FBI, then ok.

If we're going to wage Deep State warfare, I nominate Army Command Sgt. Maj. John Wayne Troxell as the new Attorney General when they find Session's corpse gathering dust under a water cooler.

Sgt. Maj. Troxell was recently in the news for saying about Isis: "“HOWEVER, if they choose not to surrender, then we will kill them with extreme prejudice, whether that be through security force assistance, by dropping bombs on them, shooting them in the face, or beating them to death with our entrenching tools."

This is my kind of guy for being /ourguy/ in the Conservative weaponized FBI. I bet Sgt. Maj. Troxell would have a thing or two to say about this DOJ/FBI scandal.

Sauce: washingtonpost.com/news/checkpoint/wp/2018/01/10/senior-pentagon-soldier-warns-isis-quit-or-be-shot-in-the-face-beaten-with-entrenching-tools/?utm_term=.2c97fc7be656

cool

bumperooni

bump bump