NoWaYu/YuYuYu/WaSuYu Yuki Yuna

Chapter 11 of NoWaYu was ruined once again by Shiratori. The diary
got rushed to give more pages to Shiratori.
The sisters in Wakaba's imagination were very cute.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/yyyi_game/status/867579877511147524
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Scorpio-kun great moment when?

That's a really black-haired Chikage. Is Chikage the old Sonoko?

The chapter is translated on /u/ already.

But I might catch the gay if I go there.

Onee-san best girl.

never forget

If only she were called Shiritori, then an end would just be a beginning.

If you're following this series, you've already caught it.

Deeply concerned.

You're missing all the fun, sis.

Yucky Tuna

This part was fucked up.

The diary was the best part of NoWaYu

YuYuYui when? Some user 7 days ago said that it was going to come out in 6 days.
I want that user to apologize.

twitter.com/yyyi_game/status/867579877511147524

Please save La Pucelle!

>twitter.com/yyyi_game/status/867579877511147524
We have an actual release date? Hell yes. Hope we don't get any region locking bullshit.

Dump pls?

Dump what?

the chapter

Maybe in an hour.

Any chance we'll hear when it's actually coming out from this livestream? This looks like a livestream.

This kind of creepy behavior is why I stay away from /u/

I like how 国防体操 was mentioned briefly in the first VN before they actually put it in the movie. Also rip of the song when.

It even appears in the 4koma.

>国防体操
Who?

>Nobody paying attention to news like this.
Dead thread.

I don't have a phone.

I can't, someone else do it. It's all in the /u/ thread (translation included).

It's just announcing the date for the stream, isn't it? Not much to talk about.

>Dead thread.
I blame myself for using a manga page for the OP.

We have a thread every few days for no reason that's just 200-300 posts over 3 days about which girl is best, NoWaYu anime when, KuMeYu when, and Hinata's giant futa cock. One or two random threads a month might be fine but people are getting sick of them now.

Unless we get like, 4-5 new scenarios from the PSvita game translated or something, we should really only make a thread for when new content is released or major news comes out. I'd say the livestream could be thread worthy, so we should really hold off making anymore till at least that happens. I doubt we'll be getting any significant news before it.

I just said that it might launch based on a date given on a phone app site. I never said that it was official or confirmed. I-I'll still apologize though.

Why waste time and space to dump it when the whole chapter plus TL is just one click away?

How are the /u/ YuYuYu threads? Do we have them with any regularity there? I've avoided it, because I've heard certain things about that board.

It's basically just an archive for news and translated things.

>How are the /u/ YuYuYu threads?
They are the Yusha news channel, news 24/7.
>I've avoided it, because I've heard certain things about that board.
There's nothing to be afraid, sis.

They're like the Sup Forums threads but are usually less gay (confusingly), have more on topic discussion during down times and have no futa posting.

That actually sounds like an improvement.

>/u/
>Somehow less gay than Sup Forums threads
I'm so hopelessly confused, but ok. Might as well go there then.

now with almost 2/3 yuyuyu thread weekly in Sup Forums, /u/ thread is more slow, when Sup Forums was monthly, /u/ was pretty comfy and a nice speed without needing the bump and shitpost.

same go for the others shows thread, have some really nice discusions, just dont post dicks, waifushit, selfinsert or futa and avoid westshit threads

also, fuck off OP Shiratori best yuusha

Soon.

It could have been 30 pages of the cute sisters, but Shiratori stole their chapter.

>[Some day in 2015.]
How did she knew it was 2015 if she didn't knew how many days she passed since the attack?

>New G's Magazine cover
oops still no KuMeYu chapter this month, although it will have new info

Nope, May 29 is when a live stream about the game would happen

I think there's a good chance we'll get the game released during the livestream. At the very least, they'll announce the release date during it and hopefully it won't be more than a day or two.

I wouldn't expect it to be released DURING the livestream, but it coming shortly after seems likely. We've been waiting on this thing forever and it, at least thus far, seems fairly unique compared to the standard mobage. The fact it's got heavy story focus seems great, as we got our excellent translators.

The problem is Symphogear, madoka, KemoFri mobage will all be releasing at about same time around together with this...

>Madoka
Wait, that's getting another mobile? I heard about all the other ones, but this is news to me.

Not like it stops Japan, though. They have a shitton of mobiles and actually just had loads of them shutdown. None of em as popular an IP as YuYuYu though, I believe.

SONOKO
IS
A
COCK
AUTIST

So, how exactly did sensei get fucking video of the group fighting the Vertex? When Gin tried to get pictures, it reverted to the real world after they came back to it. Yet, she's got an entire video? Did the Shinju gain the power to send out MP3 files or something?

>MP3

MP4, fuck. My finger's slipped.

How well does this series perform commercially?

Actually, both the meduka and geah mobage got delayed, if I'm remembering correctly.

Is the YuYuYu Vita game good?

Bluntly put, no.
It should really have been just a VN.

It's kind of a shame, in the right hands a YuYuYu action game could be awesome.

Honestly, YuYuYu is one of the cases where a properly made musou would be quite fitting.

I'm usually opposed to musou shit, but now that you mention it, YuYuYu would make a pretty great one. Especially during the NoWaYu or assumably S2 era, where you'd have legions of Vertex to cut down.

I finished YuYuYu and WaSuYu a few days ago and enjoyed them a lot. I'd even say that YuYuYu is one of my favorite anime, even though I can't stand other mahou shoujo anime (I hate Madoka, Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Koukaku and even the "classic" shows like Sailor Moon and CCS).

This franchise should be more popular.

>All these bumps
>Almost no new IPs

Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku*

So hype for the 3rd movie

Great, now you can start the best part.

>Easy mode a.k.a Yuyuyu mode
>High attack power, literally cannot die. After each Mankai, you lose the ability to use a use particular move/control becomes difficult depended on Sange effect. E.g. if you lose your eyes, the screen turns completely black for 3 seconds before you can start to slightly see again thanks to the support gimmick.
>Game ends when you defeat all enemies/run out of stamina/lose consciousness.

>Normal mode a.k.a Wasuyu mode
>Average power, average defense. No special power boost. Cannot defeat Vertexes. You can be damaged, lose your limbs, etc.
>Game ends when you drive all Vertexes away/die.

>Hard mode a.k.a Nowayu mode
>Low power, low defense. You can be damaged, lose your limbs/etc. Using Trump card gives you a temporary power boost but drains your stamina and HP. Using Trump card too many times and you will lost control of your character.
>Game ends when you defeat all enemies/die

>Nightmare mode
>Nowayu against completed Vertexes in year 300

Glad to hear that. Now read Sonoko After, Second Hero's Diary and prepare to dive into NoWaYu.
Give Soukyuu no Fafner a go if you're into mecha, it's bound to strike the same chords

Watch out guys, we've got the specialest snowflake ever here.

It's the same one I believe unless you're talking about the Chinese one

>Nowayu against completed Vertexes in year 300
Would the NoWaYu team have a chance in hell against any Vertext attack beyond the weakest in that era? I mean, they're kinda complete bitches compared to modern Heroes power level wise. The strongest trump cards can kind bring em to the same ballpark, but things go bad quickly with those.

YuYuYu has a lot more in common with mecha vs alien series than mahou shoujo honestly.

Does anyone still remember Zealand?

For fuck's sake, I mean Zegapain.

How does mentioning that a show is so good it manages to attract people who dislike its genre have anything to do with being a special snowflake?

>Did the Shinju gain the power to send out MP5 files or something?
Shinju-sama really likes to record little girls and nothing is going to stop him.

>phoneposting

Every time.

Karin is so cute

I want to make Karin the happiest girl in the world.

You want a health nut for a wife?

The cutest health nut in the world!

Possibly through weather and temperature. She probably didn't deem it cold enough where she believes Winter had arrived.

You don't want to give her your healthiest nut in her?

I'd rather give it to the autist.

Karin is really really cute!

Reminder that Wakaba is so strong that she carried Hinata everywhere during all the trip.

Would you want to be carried by Bakaba?

She may be an idiot, but she's cute. Definitely.

She isn't and idiot and she is cute. Definitely.

>She isn't and idiot.
I'm sure you will feel right at home with her.

Yeah that seems really dumb.
I guess magic ain't gotta explain shit.

Thing is Gin took a picture inside with a standard camera app, but I doubt any of the girls just filmed themselves fighting either so it might be something related to the Shinju instead that she then downloaded onto her phone.

If the Shinju can send videos with dynamic and perfect camera angles, why the hell can't it send any coherent communication? This power just doesn't feel consistent with everything else the Shinju can do/ Was this bit in the original Light Novel? Its been ages since I read it.

Didn't they say something about the Shinju having information about human history in it or something? Maybe he has a real time updated database inside of him with a usb port at the base.

>Everything that exists in the world is stored as a conceptual record within the Shinju-sama.
Shinju-sama ga miteru~
Taisha probably can access those records in some way.

>The Taisha may have a collection of videos and pictures of the yuushas being naked.

YuYuYu franchise is one of my most favorite things. However, my best anime is houkago no pleiades.
For the first time in history, elevens can actually write a decent ending to the story. The feels of knowing this gainax swan song makes it much better