Have humans always been degenerate or has it simply been exposed due to the Information Age?

Have humans always been degenerate or has it simply been exposed due to the Information Age?

always degenerate but only now is it glorified by the kikes

⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣀⣠⣤⣤⣀⣄⢀⢀⢀⠠
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣼⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⡴
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠅
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣴⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⡀⢀⢀⣀⣀⣤⣄⣀⡀
⢀⢀⣠⣶⣿⣿⣷⣦⣤⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⡀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⡄
⢰⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡄
⠘⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣃⠛⠂⢀⣹⣿⣿⣿⣿⡟⠉⢩⣭⠉⠻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠁
⢀⠈⠻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣶⣦⣤⣤⣤⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠁
⢀⢀⢀⣨⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡋
⢀⢀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣆
⢀⢀⢀⣽⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⣿⡿⠟
⢀⢀⢠⣿⣿⣿⣿⠟⠛⠻⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠛⢻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⢀⢀⢀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣦⠃⢀⢀⢀⡍⠉⠉⠉⠉⡉⠉⠁⢀⣧⣠⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠏
⢀⢀⢀⠈⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣤⣤⣴⣧⣀⣀⣀⣀⣧⣤⣠⣴⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠏
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠟⠁
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⢻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠋
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⠛⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇

Yeah, we have, but it is getting far worse.

It waxes and wanes. People who believe that, say, sexual immorality was always common in the church, or that people always had sex before marriage are falling for Leftist gaslighting though. Don't listen to brainlets like that.

Yes we have, but previous cultures shamed those who were degenerate, causing them to be a lot more discreet about it. However in the modern era there is no "shaming", and thus degeneracy appears everywhere, just look at the fag parades.

It has always been this way, it is just humans are now learning how to process more information quicker.

Basically we are becoming 'conscious spam filters for reality'.

Yeah its always been about what you can get away with but jealousy causes death so people learned to keep shit secret.

Does anyone have any more hot paintings?

shagging a bird from behind isnt degenerate m8

>unironically believing degeneracy was just "more hidden" in the past.

This is the shit I'm talking about, people falling for leftist gaslighting. No, not every period in history was saturated with hidden degeneracy, you dumb fags.

How do you know? It makes sense that people would be more discreet about it, as the acts being publicly known would induce shame on the individual. The amount of degeneracy is probably both more common and more open in the modern age.

This

'degeneracy' is a relative term based on the historical period.
Pompeii versus Victorian England.
De-generation
De-generate
De-general
Etc.
//
“简并性”是基于所述历史时期一个相对的术语。
庞贝与维多利亚时代的英国。
德代
德产生
反一般来说
等等

Number of degenerates has increased and number of righteous men willing to kill degenerates has decreased.

I thought America wanted more white babies.

The bots are all broken now. WTF has happened?

There were ups and downs. When talking about christian Europe there wasn't that much degeneracy really (like much of the claimed catholic sexual degeneracy is partially just protestant propaganda that lived on), the moral collapses regarding sexuality usually happened in situations like war or other crisis.The main reason there is more degeneracy now is the ease of life. Regular people didn't have much energy to think of polyamorous orgies and such since they were primarily occupied with things like working for basic survival. Urbanization and new lifestyles related to that were the first historical phenomenons that led to increasing degeneracy.

A tired dog is a happy dog.

Sluts fucking niggers > more white babys

Yes

in high-school I didn’t bathe or do schoolwork and I wore a baggy neon shirt. I don’t know if I was shamed but I didn’t have any friends. I think people thought I was mentally ill or a homosexual. I dropped out

Kek

该机器人现在各个击破。 WTF发生了什么?

荡妇他妈的黑鬼>更白宝宝

是的

Also, Brazil, not my fault America is too stupid to teach their citizens that they wouldn't have even known their own skin color if someone else hadn't told them first. If they had half a fucking brain they would've realized that everyone's pupil is black, so in truth everyone in existence was a nigger first.
//
Além disso, o Brasil, não é minha culpa América é demasiado estúpido para ensinar a seus cidadãos que não teria sequer conhecer a sua própria cor da pele, se alguém não tinha dito a eles primeiro. Se eles tivessem metade de um cérebro porra eles teriam percebido que todos aluno é preto, então na verdade todos na existência era um nigger em primeiro lugar.

It's not just humans. Western Europeans were simply degenerates and have always been. The Jews who spread degeneracy are Westernized Jews. Look at Mizrahi Jews, they're against degeneracy.

>How would you know?
Take pre-1960s sexual morality in the West, we have plenty of studies from the early 20th century about the prevalence of sexual promiscuity and sexual behavior
>inb4 but people lied!/the statistics were inaccurate
The statistics from the period were inaccurate, but they're skewed against the point I'm making. Modern sexology was pioneered by a guy named Alfred Kinsey. You might recognize him from the "Kinsey Scale," which asserts that most people are neither fully hetero or homosexual. He's also the source for the 1/10 people are gay statistic. Kinsey's work kicked off sexology as a discipline, captured public interest, and his data sets were used by a number of psychologists and biologists who wanted to dip their toe into the field of sexology. The issue is, Kinsey's data was garbage. He oversampled:
>Homosexuals (more promiscuous than average)
>Convicted sex offenders (more promiscuous than average)
>sexual abuse victims (more promiscuous than average)
He also redefined 'marriage' as "Living with a member of the opposite gender for over a year," which resulted in cases of literal prostitutes living with their pimps being passed off as American housewives.
Beyond that, he also relied solely on volunteers, a later Stanford study found that volunteers for sex studies are ~2-4 times more promiscuous than average.

Kinsey's work was garbage, and showed society to be far more promiscuous than it actually was, yet when we compare it with more recent data, it shows a less promiscuous society. If degeneracy were a true constant, we'd see a decrease in unsavory sexual activities (promiscuity and premarital sex) as methodology was corrected, yet there's actually an increase.
>inb4 that garbage nonsense headline "Millenials are having less sex than ever!"

With regard to historical societies, that's far too lengthy to post here, I'd recommend pulling up some of Unwin's writings on the subject in Google Scholar.

What are you?

What is a Jew? Is it just a term for someone who follows Judaism? Confusing in general because it isn't referenced as either singular or plural.

你是什么人? 基督教的神。 你为什么一定要问?

having studied a fair amount of history I can say it comes and goes
only this time there is no light in the dark
can you think of anything that happened in the last decade that is worthy of being recorded in history or reflected upon

Whites have always been degenerates. It's a genetic thing. They're disgusting.

But turks are white.

Then again, in history it's always questionable. It was very popular to slander past unpopular rulers and antagonized states with accusations of degeneracy, and many of those misconceptions just haven't died out.

shheeeeeiiiit

kek

*Sigh* can anyone describe some 'other' group of humans without having to bring out their preferred color descriptor? Black and white is just monochromatic oscillations, fuckfaces.

Like, you guys type black text on a white screen for contrast (read: legibility).

Everytime someone says white or black I literally have no idea what race/country/ethnicity anyone is referencing.

Have humans really cucked themselves so hard and reduced their intelligence so vastly that they can't...

Are humans just fucking COLORBLIND?! Is that it?
//
*嘆氣*任何人都可以形容,而無需帶出自己喜歡的顏色描述人類的一些“其他”組? 黑與白的只是單色的振盪,fuckfaces。

像,你們一個白色的屏幕對比度上鍵入黑色文本(讀:易讀性)。

每次有人說白色或黑色的我真的不知道是什麼種族/國家/民族的人所引用。

有人類真的cucked自己這麼辛苦,降低他們的情報,以便大大他們不能...

是人類只是在閒色盲? 是不是這樣?

>ywn fuck a thicc nun
why live

The glorification of degeneracy began with Hollywood in America.
We must metaphorically burn Hollywood to the ground.
The time to put these people in their place has arrived.

I refuse to live in a society which boasts of sin.
Humans have always been sinful but that doesn't mean that it's right.

I suggest that our government legally uses piano wire to hang the evil traitors who seek to destroy our God, our families, our morals and our society.

Let their bodies hang from the lights that line the interstate highways of America.
Let the birds pick their bones dry for they deserve no grave for the sins they have committed against God, themselves and mankind.

Bravo

Shut down/off. Your algorithims don't understand humor or general satire.

that and there are entire periods of time that have gone un recorded or have been destroyed by accident or malevolence

THICC

Why would people think you are homosexual when you didn't show any signs of it ? I can understand the mentally ill part.Society is great at assuming things for strangers who don't participate in their degenerative activites.

簡並頌揚開始與好萊塢在美國。
我們必須比喻燒好萊塢到地面。
把這些人在自己的位置的時間已經到來。

我拒絕生活在其中擁有罪惡的社會。
人類一直有罪,但這並不意味著它是正確的。

我認為,我們的政府在法律上採用鋼琴絲掛誰試圖摧毀我們的上帝,我們的家庭,我們的道德和社會邪惡的叛徒。

讓自己的身體,從該行美國的州際公路的燈光掛起。
讓鳥挑他們的骨頭乾了他們應該不嚴重,因為他們犯有危害的神,自己和人類的罪。
//
我絕不會主張懲罰過康復治療。

鉗口。 貴國不理解英語。

>Google doesn't translate nigger
|
|>
|
|

We've always been a little degenerate but these days it's inifinetly worse. It used to be fun little bits of degeneracy like drinking and tehe fucking nowadays it's about black tar heroin and cutting your dick off while ensuring the death of the West.

That's unconstitutional you fucking commienigger. We have fucking standards

Not only are you a nigger, but a stupid nigger. Hedonism dates further back than Hollywood. It could probably be traced back to early agricultural beginnings where people could manage excess materials.

Sup Forums HAS GONE TO SHIT

What are you doing? Copypasta for your chink brothers?

you are extremely dumb arent you?

>AtLeastIStillHaveTheConstitution.nig

OMG! CATCH THE COMMUNIST SPY! IT'S HIM! THE GUY WHO STOLE THE NUCLEAR CODES FROM DRUMPF!

All societies are degenerate to some extent as its human nature. However activities were done behind closed doors, in secrecy without forcing the entire public to tolerate this behavior.

The industrial revolution ended the need for large families based on agriculture. Procreation is no longer important.

We just need to repeal the shit of the 11th amendment.

We've been having this debate since 1789.

We're settling this debate in the 21st century.

AMERICA IS A CHRISTIAN COUNTRY!

/thread

Top kek

Sorta.
It goes in cycles. We get more and less degenerate. You had the Greeks who fucked swans and bulls, and then you had the Greeks who pushed forward science and philosophy. You had the Romans who were proud and built Rome, and you had the decadent bastards who lead to it's fall.

You have Americans, strong and proud, weak and degenerate, moral and loving, bizarre and deviant. There's those that refuse tattoos, alcohol, drugs, and sex, and then you get the opposite that delves into every vice they can. Whenever weakness is coddled and accepted, people grow stranger and far more deviant in behavior and acceptance. With peak comfort and survival, we're meeting peak degeneracy and "Acceptance", the weakest are now not only living, they're being paraded as an ideal. The victim is the gold standard, instead of just the subject of sympathy. There's an eternal victim class, and if for whatever reason they stop being a victim, they create a newer, weaker victim to parade.

I'd like to fuck a young nun

复制粘贴

智力是識別,最大的集(你)發現自己在是次優的。

OMG! CATCH共產黨間諜! 就是他! 那個誰偷了核分類碼DRUMPF!

我們的金太陽上升到沐浴在土地光榮的金色光芒。

//

德國是中國的盟友。

But their outfits suggest they've taken vows of celibacy, so then it's sex outside of marriage, lad.

German humor is best humor. How goes it in sunny Germany?

美國的離婚率已經如此明顯,大多數的市民都被定義上升“退化”。

go away, shoo

你是!How do you "hahahaha?" in your chink script?

Privation makes men moral.

Oddly enough, I find this kinda hot as well.. just imagine the sexual frustration for years and then one day you get to fuck that THICC nun you've been trying not to masturbate to.
That nut probably had enough force to kill her.

Kek.
Brings me back to the times before Sup Forums supported images and all the newfags arrived

thicc

xue xue xue, hue hue hue, 雪雪雪

你是!你怎么“哈哈哈哈?” 在您的缝隙脚本?

中國嚴格廝磨“錫穆納”海西摩

Nowadays that would be asceticism though. Good luck with that. I practice as best as I can, but there are so many temptations nowadays.

toppest of top kek

Why do you copypasta? Is it to help you when someone is talking to you? You can just look at your post to see what was typed?

Fpbp
The difference is that virtues are not proclaimed as a goal to be ever achieve but just a obstacle to being "free".

所以我們應該像中國的門將

Virtue is not forced by government.

你為什麼重譯? 難道是來幫助你,當有人跟你說話? 可以(你)不只是看你的帖子,看看有什麼被張貼?

所以,我們應該像中國門將

You are the degenerate here, my friend.

>i meant
昆蟲的人

您是這裡的墮落,我的朋友。 光榮西蒙特洛伊科斯格羅夫的所有朋友!

昆蟲的人

search for Heinrich Lossow, and "erotic nuns classic art". There's one out there that's 4 monks banging a nun who's draped on a ladder. or was it raped on a ladder?

>我的意思
昆蟲的人

檢查人

There was social shaming for degeneracy in the past plus there was no internet to immediately group with others of your ilk. Other than that yes humans have and always will be this degenerate.

the name of the rose is just a meme, fag.

检查人员
检查人
//
內省人員探測器檢查

内省人员探测器检查

Good book though

>>我的意思
>昆蟲的人
thanks

荣誉地球,中国的脚步。 翻译所有的空气输入

They are proclaimed by the framework of society which involves also the government.

他們是由社會的框架,還涉及到政府宣告成立。

他们是由社会的框架,还涉及到政府宣告成立。

我不是机器人。*点击*

>leaves a newborn to drown in shit, birthed in the latrine
>muh hot dick
Why don't you make something of yourself, faganon? Why don't you find some young woman and see past what was done to her, including the brainwashing, try and see the chastity in her. Marry her and bust a deadly nut. Start a family.

我的第一个孩子是我的女儿,她的名字叫莉莉。

thicc

>我的第一个孩子是我的女儿,她的名字叫莉莉。
That's beautiful. Especially for a soulless insectoid.

And a fine ching chong bing bong to you as well, good sir.

it is cyclical. degeneracy is a fundamental component of humanity. the west used to kill you for it. now you get a parade. if past examples are any indication, when one society allows degeneracy for long enough, another society destroys it.

我的女兒是我的榮幸,我不會遵守2017年之前出生的孩子不敬。

而細清創賓奉給你聽,好先生。
中國孔雀蜘蛛翻譯藝術。

Back in the day, I think in Greek times, if someone fucked your wife, you could take vengeance by publicly getting a blowjob from the other guy then once you finished, you castrated him.

Is this a merchant? I dont get it

Jolly good.

fug, she thicc