Can we ever return to the good old days ?

Can we ever return to the good old days ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Anf0aItLOBU
youtu.be/wH6ZCIRjI14
youtu.be/yw2oHCwYUkM
youtube.com/watch?v=BKFZjHKHbH4
youtu.be/YAkkhqOVDQc
youtube.com/watch?v=jZYIzsezHEw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

With every day that passes, it seems less and less likely.

this got me in the feels

When the blacks were slaves?

there are literally thousands of acres of fields and farmlands.
Turn your phone off and go for a walk with some friends, it's that easy.

No, first and foremost because the historical image you are grasping is one which is entirely aesthetic and removed from historical practice. It is not grounded in empirical information, but is instead an ideological obsession you project onto a past that is not only exaggerated and idyllic, but simply never was. Many users of Sup Forums have this problem. They claim that the past simply was a certain way that it simply was not. Or, at least, it is a past of which no legitimate empirical evidence survives. It is a pathological molestation of the past. It is a deep seated desire to imagine oneself as at once alienated and resurrected: a narcissist. They re-fantasize the old fantasies: The dreams of the dead are the delusions of the schizophrenic living.

No. We've gone way beyond the point of return.

A little wordy, but this.

/thread

> a couple of sentences is too 'wordy' for nu-Sup Forums

My great grand mother wore corsets and had floor length hair. Her husband had a garden, and grew all their vegetables. She canned them, and all they bought was meat. He broke his hip replacing shingles, and they both went to a nursing home.

It was real.

And eyewitness accounts never prove to be inaccurate in a courtroom. The common historical imagination and the historical imagination of the present-day historian have maybe never been more at odds than today.

All it seems you have is 1) a ln idyllic pictures of the past which romanticizes its virtues in order to obscure its vices. By the time the industrial revolution took hold in Europe and American, the fate of this idyllic pastoral life was sealed. Secondly, there is a legitimacy for a “return to being” (read Arendt or Heidegger for a good account of that position).

Racist sexist homophobic afraid of change wrong side of history white fragility toxic masculinity uneducated rural and suburban retard virgin

Lmao tradition cucks are just the pol versions of Sup Forums let wrong generation meme.

Die slow lmao

Although I wish it wasn't the truth.
This.

>'Returning' to romanticized time you never knew.

music has been degrading for over 200 years

of course we can return to the old ways, problem is we can't get there until we perform the great reckoning... or shoah, as our backstabbing yid friends call it

The final redpill is that "the good ol' days" never existed.

Good news, user...we're already there. Your pic shows poor people sitting in weeds watching from a distance as the rich recline in the shade on a well-manicured lawn. Welcome to the class war.

Remember kids, when the white male ran things there were never good times, nigga.

They forgot to put in the deer rifles with high powered scopes. Cuz you know, poor people have to hunt to eat.

So the Jew is obsessed with convincing everyone, so that the goyim don't realize what has been taken from them

Eh? The painting depicts the haves versus the have-nots. Both sides are pretty historically accurate in costume.

Are you saying that well groomed lawns didn't exist in the earlier times of our nation? Picnics didn't happen?

I find it disappointing that you found anyone on Sup Forums to agree with you.

there's nothing stopping you from joining/starting a traditionalist agrarian intentional community user

Nice explination of yourself, what about the picture?

You can literally travel to the good old days. Any of the Luddite fundamentalist areas in rural Pennsylvania would be a fairly close fit to what is depicted in your image.

Maybe our children can if the race war starts in the next 20 years or so.

>pics that make capitalist wince

Nigger lover

Mega feels: Europe- time to say goodbye

youtu.be/Anf0aItLOBU

Lib cuckery has spoken

>white fanilies never relaxed by a river in the past

Lol fuck off you pseudo intellect

No. have you seen all the niggers?

Stoicism is a dying practice, it's conflated as toxic masculinity.

Fuck off kikes.

I remember the world being a better place 15 years ago, when the rape rates in Germany were lower by 50%, you wordy leftist cunt. Is that empirical evidence enough for your try hard deconstruction of history and traditionalism?

WITNESSED

You are almost as bad as connan in haiti

Faggots think like this

Its not jews, its libs. Jews know that traditionalists keep the ishmaelites away.

This 90% of America was minorities and migrants in the past, we are actually whiter than ever before. Wake up people.

True, but let us ignore OP's timeline and consider the following:

>the 90's

Anemoia: Nostalgia for a time you've never known

youtu.be/wH6ZCIRjI14

no because you are all materialist individualist liberals who think even eastern europe which is not even 50% as "bad" as the old days is a shithole

fi 99% of you saw the old days youd rate it as a shithole and rpefer the west because youre a bunch of degenerate urban manchildren

>t. retarded modernist

except this is how my grandparents lived cuck

> back to the farm
Do you know what is involved in shutting down a nuclear reactor? A coal power plant? It won't happen overnight.

Anyway, assuming we'd want to give up the infrastructure that supports modern medicine, research related thereto, and a long-ass list of everything else we're enjoying right now, the absolutely gigantic economic footprint of the average person requires a sizeable plot of land just for food, not to mention textiles and hundreds of other things. We'd need to reduce our population to about 1/1000 of what it is now in the very least.

>a “return to being” (read Arendt or Heidegger for a good account of that position).
spare us all a decades-long trip chasing Sein/Seyn/Being/Beyng through Heidegger's Gesamtausgabe and walk us through his "The Origin of the Work of Art," which might actually convince people of your point if you explained it, rather than namedropping like a sneering hipster smartass

t. doctoral dissertation on Heidegger

Going back to time when Whites were able to be not be swarmed by shitskins and were able to relax along a river. All we need to do is remove shitskins and kikes, and we can do it
>inb4 hurrdurr just a dream

maybe on another planet...

Traditionalists when it comes to preserving their own culture, not that of the goyim.

sure, all we have to do is grab a gun and take our societies back and return our lands and nations to the tribes which rightfully own them.
england for the english,
germany for the germans
france for the french
america for the americans
canada for the canadians
sweden for the swedes

>Restates the same single point ad nauseum without adding any supporting evidence or specific details
Thanks user, I'm now informed. All my illusions, dispelled. Which illusions? Well, you know, the illusions. You know.

Good old days when the only people were happy wer very rich white men. And you sir, sitting on Sup Forums would not be one of those men.

Congrats on being butler or cabbie

Fuck off with your jewish psychology bullshit you hippie parasite
Hope you get molested by your state assigned black nurse when you're in your 80s and can't wipe your own ass
She'll fucking spit in your water, make holes on purpose in your prisoner buzzcut and will "forget" to give you a blanket when its cold as hell in winter, you'll have the worst years of your life you disgusting boomer and there's not one minute of it you didn't deserve. You'll die the exact opposite of the life you lived pathetic old brainwashed rat

Isaiah 24:1; "The LORD is going to turn the earth into a desolate wasteland. He will mar the face of the earth and scatter the people living on it."
Matthew 5:18; "For truly I say to you, until heaven and earth shall pass away, not even one iota, nor one stroke of a letter, shall pass away from the law, until everything should happen."
Ecclesiates 1:9; "What has been will be again, what has been done will be done again; there is nothing new under the sun."

2 Peter 3:11-12; "Since everything will be destroyed in this way, what kind of people ought you to be? You ought to live holy and godly lives as you look forward to the day of God and speed its coming. That day will bring about the destruction of the heavens by fire, and the elements will melt in the heat."

You are using some big/uncommon words to gloss over logical fallacies you are committing.

>And eyewitness accounts never prove to be inaccurate in a courtroom
>never

Nobody will argue that everything was always better in those times and that everyone always lived in harmony. Just like you shouldn't argue that it never happened.

In postwar America opportunities were in fact better for the average Joe, and data backs this up. In terms of earning potential and purchasing power, the middle class was the biggest it ever was at any point in history and the family unit was stronger than ever.

Utopia obviously doesn't exist and there are always unsolved problems, but by many metrics life was better then than it is now.

If you can't explain something simply then you don't understand it very well yourself.

It sure beats the dystopic future that is all but assured.

Niggerific when something is so abhorant, pointless or stupid that only a nigger would think it is terrific.

Niggerific

NIGGERIFIC

Niggerific

Goyim, people who worship stars and idols.

So do not be a baby sacrificing heathen.

If you clicl the video it's your choice
youtu.be/yw2oHCwYUkM

>Can we ever return to the good old days ?
that would imply regression. I'm all about progression. (no homo)

> t. Jordan Peterson
I agree

We wander down the paths,
we used so long ago, when we were young,
before the world we now know.
Down the country lanes, shaded and narrow,
by fields of wheat and marrow.
By sunlight, by moonlight, we lazed on our way.
Passed the green lands we did not stray.
Years have descended on us and our pleasures there,
it made a waste land of our garden fair.
Air is more darker.
Factories belch smoke here and there.
No more the soft white clouds, or birds on the wing.
Just black pools of floating fish,
while greasy faces smirk.
The green of fields are replaced,
for the green greed of crispy notes.
No longer postcard pictures,
but sewers up turned towards the sky.
The faces are not happy, their scorn is waste and wild.
Another of natures landmarks, scared black every row.
>For the sake of progress,
or at least they tell us so.

2 June 1981
David Harris

The truth doesn't care about your feelings

it's funny to see everybody ignoring my posts. it kind of dashes in the face of "shit out more babies" doesnt it? woe unto them bearing children when Christ returns
>i dont like that part; my weenis feels too good to speak against it

⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠤⠔⣲⣈⡦⡴⠦⣴⠗⣆⡄
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠠⣞⢁⠨⠃⠉⢀⢀⢀⢀⠁⠙⠋⠏⡧⡀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢠⢹⣕⡃⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⢂
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡿⢞⣢⢅⢜⢲⠁⡀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢂
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡀⢀⠪⣲⡽⣮⢪⣯⠅⡻⡃⢀⠢⢣⣴⣰⢤⣌⠉⠄⠔⠆⢀⠆
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠐⠉⠐⢀⠈⠽⣵⠾⠐⢦⣲⠊⡚⢀⢀⢘⠁⢀⡤⡴⢯⠳⢖⠲⣖⡯⡍⠌
⢀⢀⢀⢀⡠⠁⡐⢀⢀⢀⠂⢀⠌⠔⠍⡲⠙⡃⢀⠤⢐⠂⠿⠛⡚⠛⣒⠇⢀⢀⠐⢗⠘
⢀⢀⢀⠠⠁⢀⠁⢀⢀⢀⠘⢀⣶⠘⢀⢇⢫⡧⠠⠄⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠐⠄
⢀⢀⢀⣦⢀⢸⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢡⢠⢢⠐⠂⣼⠟⡖⢴⣠⠤⠔⢀⡀⡀⣀⠄⠒⠢⡀⢀⢀⠈⡄
⢀⢀⠰⢀⠁⣸⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡜⠈⡦⣼⣽⠳⢥⠋⡕⢌⣞⣤⡶⢬⡘⢔⠦⠄⡈⠈⢀⢀⠇
⢀⢀⡆⢀⢀⡿⠃⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢠⢀⠐⢪⡳⡥⢏⢉⣻⡓⢽⣃⡛⠻⠛⠚⠇⢻⣠⠒⢤⣀⡀
⢀⢀⣆⢀⢀⠁⡄⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⡀⠈⢚⣻⡼⢀⢋⡿⡊⢀⠲⡉⢇⡖⢰⣓⡞⠁⠁
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢰⠇⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠡⢠⠋⢎⠻⡑⡥⣙⣎⣐⣦⡈⠁⠋⠙⢹⢆
⢀⠞⡀⢀⢀⠈⣠⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠡⢂⢒⣛⡱⠃⣽⢟⣿⠓⡾⡷⠲⣺⡽⠼⠂⠻
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢁⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠡⡄⢃⡜⢵⣰⡻⡜⣟⣟⢟⣻⠏⢀⡠⡂⢱⠐⢠
⠈⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⡠⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠡⠶⢀⡜⢾⠵⢽⡷⢾⠞⠁⢀⢀⢀⠑⠂⠔⠁⡁
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠐⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠐⠉⡕⠒⠓⠂⠉⠁⢀⢀⣠⢀⢀⠠⠤⠌⠁⠐⡊⠠
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠡⡀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠰⢀⢀⢀⡀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠆⢠⠊⠌⠑⠘⠈⢲⠂
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠐⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡀⠠⠋⢀⠈⠓⠢⠐⠐⠁⠁
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⢀⢀⠈

What the fuck?

>progressive melbournite shares his opinion

we dont care fag LOL

checked

Not in our lifetime, but we might be able to give something similar to our great grandchildren.

>I have no idea what will happen when Christ returns but I'll try to lecture Christians even though I'm not one

Fuck off and die of AIDS somewhere else.

youtube.com/watch?v=BKFZjHKHbH4

>first generation since when? to have done worse off than parents
>in medieval times you got more holidays and spent less time in the year paying for your obligations
YAAAAAY

No.

shh. shh. read a study on truvada and then step out of the cave and read The Word. and dont mistake me for a satanic frogger whore the next time

Not unless you're willing to kill for it OP.

The problem is people see something like this and imagine it was every day life. This is more of a 'perfect day' scenario. It's meant to represent the ideal, not the norm. It's like when you have a really nice photograph of that one time someone had a really nice BBQ and everyone was there. It's not every day, but it's what you worked every day for. This particular painting isn't anything outlandish. Before the technology that's come around in the past 150 years what else do you think people did for fun? They had all day long to prepare a picnic, walk leisurely somewhere and everybody have a relaxing time at a river. It's not particular outlandish. The problem comes from wanting to achieve a situation where this is the every day instead of the result of a society working day towards days like this.

It's only unrealistic if you read into it unrealistic expectations.

>dont care
>bothers to smash letters on a keyboard and select shopfronts from a random collection of pictures

I care that you dont care

But the people were almost all white. That is empirical information

>Can we ever return to the good old days ?

Not as long as leftists live

Sure there is still time, the Curtain has not fallen yet.
As long as the general population incorporates the best elements of the 50s 60s 70s 80s 90s and our present understandings and technology into a combined sphere of western culture and avoid a blade runner type dystopian nightmare it is most definently doable but
You are asking for solutions.
Focus attention of President Trump's Space Programme and there is hope, Imprison the neerdowells in the democrats AND republican party and it can be achieved.

Or face your doom the curtain will fall and you will be living in what would make fallout look like paradise I can assure you.

youtu.be/YAkkhqOVDQc

>without expensive drugs you will literally melt like a zombie

>without expensive tree fungus this non tree fungus wont die in your cancery fungus vagina

>The past didn't exist because the present won't allow it

everything will continue to get worse.
there are not enough of us to fix it.
there is no hope, there is no salvation.
hold out while you can, but eventually we will all be swallowed by whats coming.

No. But we can make good new days.

(((Their))) plan is domination and a nightmare eugenics operation to keep the population at a logans run type civilation kept at 1million population of throw away humans for easier management to never allow us to reach the stars and for themselves to pretend to be some kind of pretender god strutting and irreverant flaunting and ever where this to transpire their downfall would still be assured just many would be lost as no matter the level of sophistication they reach their hubris and themselves will always be their final end no matter their life span.

you mean when we could post pictures and graphics in our responses on /pol ?

he does not have eyewitness account while we do, since we got facts and yours dont.
you are imagining things that never was ideological for black beastiality supremacists that somehow behaving like a beast was what the time was. it wasnt, it was merely documented evidence, something you do not have.

As such this nigger admitted to be wrong, and follows WE WUZ KANGZ movement.
We got facts, he got speculation and kike speculation and idelogy of beastiality.

1 post by this ID

Ah, you're the mentally ill faggot spammer that comes here and posts nonsense all the time. I find it amusing that you hate /lgbt/ so much that you have to come here.

⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢿⣟⣿
⣭⣭⣿⣷⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣯⣽⣿⣿⡻⣻⣿⣷⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣦⢀⠉⠙⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣶⣄⢀⢀⠹⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⡛⠋⠉⢉⣉⣉⠛⢻⣿⣿⠿⠿⠿⠿⠆⢀⢀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣶⣄⣿⣻⣿⣆⡀⢀⢀⢀⡾⣿⡇⡘⢀⢀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣶⣬⣿⣿⡟⢀⢀⢀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣏⠠⡬⢫⣩⢉⠉⢁⣁⣶⣵⡖⠖⠊⢀⢀⢀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣶⣶⣶⣷⣿⣿⣿⡿⠏⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣰⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣦⡀⢀⢀⣀⣴⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⠾⠿⠿⠿⠶⠶⠾⠿⠿⠿⠿⠷⠶⠶⠶⠶⠶⠶⠶⠶⠾⠿⠿⢿⣿⣯⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⢀⢀⢀⢀⣀⢀⢀⡀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣀⢀⢀⢀⣀⡀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⠛⢿⣿⣮⣿⣿⣿⣿
⢀⢀⢀⣲⡿⡅⠈⣽⣿⣀⢀⢨⣿⣃⢀⢸⣿⣿⡇⢀⢲⣾⠦⢀⢀⢀⠹⣿⣿⣾⡻⣿
⢀⢀⠉⠋⠃⢀⢀⠈⠃⢀⢀⠈⠘⢀⢀⢀⠉⠉⢀⢀⠁⠈⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠙⢿⣿⣿
What are you talking about ?
youtube.com/watch?v=jZYIzsezHEw

yes yes. im like the whack a mole game. all i need is for you to carve little boxes for me in which I might live for I am like the pigeon. ironic that it might be boxes you carve. since all you do is worship box

The biggest thing right now is we have to stop immigration from shitholes. Not just in American but EVERYWHERE. They always import them or allow them to import themselves in such numbers that they have a community large enough to retain too many vestiges from their old country, so they never really assimilate but morph the host culture into ever so slightly resembling their original. Then they keep coming in so many waves and numbers that they just keep fucking it up.

We also need to meme the jew as not white. We need to take away their ability to mimic white people. One of their biggest weapons is to pose as us when convenient. This leaves whites accountable for their subversive opinions.

Race awareness needs to be brought back before anything else. The shitskins are more stupid than we are intelligent and will just turn us into them.

[ :( ]

Can't even return to them on Sup Forums given how the synagogue of satan has been so blatantly shitting all the bad goys today.
pic related

>Trying this trick on people that have relatives that remember times like this.

My mawmaw is the daughter of farmer in rural Alabama, they basically lived this life until the 50s.
Made enough money hauling cotton back and forth to Talladega every few months (in a cart with a mule) to live a comfortable life.

>inb4 hurr durr sharecropper

Work was hard, but their community was homogenous, there was no crime, everyone went to church, and they were self-sufficient.
Didn't even have electricity until the 40s, and my grandfather grew up using an outhouse.

The agrarian ideal is only fantasy if you think life would be easy, and I don't think anyone here claims that.

one can dream...