Niggers are freaking out over the Spanish usage of black aka “negro” rather than finding the person’s lost dog

Niggers are freaking out over the Spanish usage of black aka “negro” rather than finding the person’s lost dog
twitter.com/rebeca_macias18/status/954758720831021057

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/metro.co.uk/2018/01/22/people-want-spanish-word-black-changed-think-racist-7250021/amp/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigger_(dog)
youtube.com/watch?v=oc1zGRUPztc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If this person lives in the US, she should be aware of the PC culture. She's an idiot.

JUST google.com/amp/metro.co.uk/2018/01/22/people-want-spanish-word-black-changed-think-racist-7250021/amp/

> Next week: BLM activists and extremists from Johannesburg overthrow the government of Niger - with hilarious results. PG13.

She lives in Detroit, Michigan.
She literally lives around Blacks.
She knows they're called Negroes.
She did this on purpose, not that I care or anything but it's obvious she did this for attention.

>Implying it wasn’t intentional

Of course it's a fucking nigger coon jungle monkey bitch.

#BlackFragility

niggers are the saltiest/whiniest bunch of turdshits on earth.

>trying to abide by pc culture
Might as well just shoot yourself because some retard will always be unhappy

Looks like a nigbull. No loss. Next.

Apparently she’s from Detroit

Hello nigger

Kek, I had a dog long time ago that was called Negro. He was a tough dude but was hit by a car. I still remember him.

If niggers come to Mexico they'll be triggered all the time. People here call them "negros" "negritos Bimbo" "Memín pnguin" "changos" etc..

This
>not naming your dog "Niggerman" and giving him a nigger friendly nickname in case he gets lost

>Niggers are fucking retards

Woaaaahhhh

moot is always right...

Btw it's pronounced Neh grow

someone should tell her he got shot while robbing a liquor store

>rebeca_macias
Probably hispanic.
Actually in Brazil Negro (literally "dark") is a PC name for black people. Preto (black) is used in oficial documents, but usually is pejorative when you say it.

Missed the opportunity to call it "Nigger" after the famous RAF dog. R.I.P Nigger (1943)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigger_(dog)

No such thing as bad publicity. The dog's name probably isn't even Negro, she just said it to cause some outrage so the picture of her dog gets spread around faster and someone can find him so he can get back to mounting her.

I'm more polite. I have a dog that color named "N-word."

yeah, becky...totally real.

>Spanish for black

She named him mayate?

You're the mayate, puta.

She could say his name is spelled as "Knee Grow",
Niggers wont be able to do jack shit

>Dogs real name is nigger, but she cleaned it up for the social media niggers

They did the same thing when my dog "lazy blue gum tar baby spear chucking spade jigboo moon cricket antiquated farm equipment watermelon thief North American pavement ape fucking nigger" went missing but she came home at suppertime.

What are you some kind of niggerlover?

It's a pitbull missing in Detroit. Dog was probably stolen for one of the many illegal dog fighting groups.
>source: live in southeast Michigan, work in downtown Detroit. This is common af.

>Calling the black bull a negro
What a fuckin bigot.

Sup Forums - Twitter Drama

F
Nigger ol' boy!

I used have a dog called Blackie. I suppose thats fucking racist now.

>people want the spanish word for black changed
This is hilarious

lel niggers are such faggots

my neighbor has a tiny back dog he calls Obama

They must love the classic film Dambusters - the fucking black lab in the movie is named "Nigger".

it's pretty funny how much hispanics hate niggers.

niggers are so easily triggered kek

Compadre ya no existe el negrito Bimbo, ahora es “nito” o algo así

Weird, i call my dog Blacky McNigger

Turn off the proxy burger.

Even here we call very dark skinned person as negro, negrito and negrita.

latinos having a fight with niggers and vice versa, I like it.

You're all niggers over there i see no reason for anyone to get upset.

"I saw him at the cotton field earlier"
t. Bantsmaster Matt

Yeah, just kidding I really call him 黒人野郎

>black try to make up excuses to be offended by the Spanish word for black

>if you Spanish speaking or Spanish household you fine,if not your racist.

WE CAN NO LONGER USE THE COLOR TERM FOR BLACK IN SPANISH THANKS OBAMA

Latinos hate blacks more than anyone else, I can confirm you that.

>Implying this isn't a great way to make PC culture fight itself and contribute to animosity between spics and niggers.

Fucking kike.

and below that someone said
"Racist people always have an unknown soccer player as their profile picture"
>see the picture
José Antonio Reyes
blacks do hate latinos as well kek

>Southeast Michigan
Better not be Monroe, I'll come up there and beat your ass

This is what the stupid gets for moving to the USA, wtf was she thinking...

This is just the stupidity you get in culture when you've constructed a dumb taboo. Worse when it is inconsistently applied.

Riddle me: which came first the word for the colour or the nigger?

Maybe black people should just change what they are called instead. I'd like to suggest the wire haired flat nose. Used to come in working variety for agricultural life, however urban necessity has bred these out and the feral variety has become more common place.

Nigger in Japanese is kuronbo Bobby

Found the nigger

negro, negrata, negraco, negrito del África Tropical, conguito

I shit in your mom's mouth last night

Chile is shithole too...

>a fucking 3000 year old word

Niggers need to be CHINKED already!
Hurry the fuck up Chinaman these animals need to be tamed!

She looks like a qt but fuck me those dogs ears are pure nigger tier

Of course they are. Negroes cannot help themselves, if there's an opportunity to make something about them, they'll do it.

Black fragility is very real user.

Fuck you usa, first you came with the latinx thing. Now you demand to change the word negro.
Negros hijos de re mil putas.

People didn't even bother to look up the pronunciation difference "knee grow" vs spanish "neigh grow". Just assumed it was racist because of the spelling

>A fucking pitbull

lol

lmao

There's a fucking pitbull in the wild that will bite little kid's face off. But that's not the real issue, let's focus on its problematic name.

it's funnier cause the dog looks like a nigger dog

Akshually it might be well older than that possibly 7000-90000 and comes from Proto Indo-European
>*nekw-t- night;necro

>Call dog "White Genocide"
>Goes missing
>Internet finds it within 30 minutes
Thanks, rabbi

Like how the whites used nigger to degenerate blacks. And black now use the word at eachother like its “their” word.

Its like the jews would call eachother kikes.

So many nigger loving coon dogs in this thread

Niggers domt represent us they are like 13% of the population

>Nigger was a common name for dogs in the early 20th century
white humor at its best.

My cat's name is Jiggaboo

ahahaha she is literally named becky

we need to get her to ask them why they eat cornstarch

My dog is literally named "Negra" and nobody says shit, how fuckign infected the US it is

Oh fuck off, this is idpol in it's finest. What's wrong with all you 4/po/tards get on this shit and raid or something.

Forgot my flag :)

One of my dad's friends literally named his dog "nigger" when they were teenagers

poor dog

Theres a movie made just after WW2 called the "Dambusters" its a true story about a secret RAF project to destroy Nazi Hydroelectric dams using "skipping bombs" dropped from Lancasters. The air base were that bomber group was at the Base commander had a Black Lab named Nigger, Nigger was the "mascot" of the base and roamed freely about the base. In The movie, and in real life, Nigger is run over by a truck at the guardhouse gate. Someone informs the commander his dog is dead and they give the dog a full Officers 21 gun funeral....

I almost chocked

What about Negro Modelo? The popular beanerbeer? Pic would be related

my mom named her dog Spook when she was a kid and they had to yell for it through a nigger street when it ran away

The dam busters are war criminals by any metric. I hope they are in hell taking it in turns to suck their dog's dick

In the states that is a racial slur for them

I have 2 black cats and they are named "Catnigger" and "Niggercat", respectively. If any black people came over (which will probably never happen), I would just tell them their names are Bonnie and Clyde

Reminds me of this

youtube.com/watch?v=oc1zGRUPztc

Black "people" are morons

Negro is the only word we have in Spanish to refer to a black object. Who do these negros think they are to criticize a language like that?

I used to have a dog named Poofter. It got some funny reactions.

cool looking dog but you know what they say
NEVER BELIEVE
A BULLY BREED

This is going to cause a race war between Blacks and Latins

Very nearly, but it will be averted by white leftists speaking for them and reminding them that whitey is their enemy

Nah not really. There are a lot of Afro Latinos across the caribbean and Brazil ( they use the word preto) and they are not offended by the word negro. Your country needs to do something to let negros know it is not an offensive term at all

The Word Negro literally means black in Spanish. It doesn't mean nigger, or black person, it just means black. This is retarded and it's the reason why everyone hates progressives and niggers.

It's not blacks who are mad about it, it's white SJWs who think blacks should be offended.

Knee grow vs neg-row