Equality at last

Equality at last.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BBXYIzvaS2Y
archive.is/KoQqF
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I find this interesting only because in my experience women are typically faster at taking examinations. They probably have worse grades because of it but all the same I doubt they'd utilize extra time if given it

>top scores 2:1 male female ratio as of 2016
>they give 15 more minutes to women
I bet the results will be the same

Nice to see Oxford admit that women are the weaker sex. Both physically and mentally.

I take really slow, I feel all this cock showcraft to be irrational.

>However, despite the intention being to lessen gender discrepancies, the main effect of the time increase appears to have been an increase in the number of 2:1s overall, with 2:2 figures falling. Men continued to be awarded more first class degrees than women in the two subjects.

they all got 15 minutes extra heh

In higher level courses where you know the material well you never finish early. Giving them 15 extra minutes is a huge advantage.

why are women still timed in 2018? we need to smash the patriarchy

So, when are we going to see women outright requesting the men's version of the testing in order to compete on a level playing field with men? Not being sarcastic. Some women can compete with men just fine.

Really depends on the course. Do you think women are also generally taking courses that are difficult enough where 15 extra minutes will benefit them? Also,
>be male
>claim you're genderfluid but only become more female during exams
>get 15 extra minutes

Time is a construct made by men. If women, who are infinitely smarter, had the choice, they would extend time to 25 hours!

And what if she's menstruating? Or has a headache? Or feeling kinda blue? Surely she should be allowed to take the exam at a later date.

>literal equality of outcome policy enforced in the West
Guys, this isn't funny. This is beyond negro gibs or affirmative action, this is hardcore radical feminist ideology put into practice.

How can this kind of discrimination be allowed?

MODS YOU KNOW KNOW WHAT TO DO GAS THIS THREAD NO FURTHER REPLIES BEGONE SHIA KAZING youtu.be/BBXYIzvaS2Y

>claim you're genderfluid but only become more female during exams
>get 15 extra minutes
Last time I checked Oxford is not in Canada.

The lengthening of exams was welcomed by some female students. Antonia Siu, Undergraduate Representative of Oxford Women in Computer Science, said: "I am uneasy about schemes to favour one gender over another.

"But I am happy when people see gaps between groups of people who should not reasonably have such gaps - such as between genders, races or class - and take that as a starting point to think about the kinds of people they unintentionally are leaving behind."

ths is unacceptable its 2018 smdh women still being mind raped by patriarchal exam time limits.

>excuse me professor, but despite my outwardly masculine appearance, my gender identity is female. I'll need more time to finish
Enjoy your time extension.

How about black women?

Can you imagine
1) having the neck to demand this
2) being the admins who said "okie dokie, sounds fair."

>Men get pushed around because they allow themselves to be pushed around.

Give me a quick rundown on the grading system in bongland please.

The Asian fellas have to assist the sheboons when taking the test.

What the fuck is this joke society? I've started to think that all of this isn't even happening, we must be a part of some sort of alien simulation where the ayys are just pushing some random parameters for the simulation to see how fucked up it can get. How can they pull off something like this after 5 years of aggressive feminism and forced push for social equality? Let's just gas the kikes man, but let's gas the women too, then let's kill ourselves and let's leave the niggers to starve and die off on their own like parasites without a host to feed on

Ayy lmao

what the fuck? this is parody.

Asians should get bonus marks for assisting handicapped students

this is bullshit

Is oxford the British equivalent of Yale or some lib arts ivy league

clickbait title, both men and women are given 15 extra minutes because of girls inability to function under time pressure. so its still retarded but not as retarded.

what happened is that we were right about everything from day one and have watched the slow unraveling during these last few decades, right about everything. you think about what that means, right about everything.

They get extra 30 mins. With a 5 min watermelon break in the middle

not to mention the sympathy pains if another femblrina in the sisterhood is having a hard time of it.
in cases like these i wouldn't object if a man took the test in her place

>gives them advantage
>they fail anyway
>"we are totally equal to men, I swear"

Nah, they just get rabies vaccinations after aiding the sheboons.

>western "education"

>being a sodomite
Hell is for ever!

wtf I identify as a woman now, gib me extra time thx

>Women

I bet it was trannies crying that they needed to dilate and couldn't sit for a 2 hour exam.

>tfw did Law at uni and said I was an autism so I got an extra 30 minutes

kek. if youre not taking advantage of the tools your peers are taking advantage of you are a straight up good goy.

that's the way to undermine it. Remember, gender is ever fluid and ever changing. And when challenged over the claim, accuse them of perpetrating oppression.
>Use their rules against them. Alinsky #4.

agreed. things like performance, effectiveness, analytical ability, etc, are male constructs that favor them because they hate women. care, compassion, and likeability are what is important in business

I can't imagine any of it. I mean, isn't that kind of policy flat out discriminatory and thus against the law?

read the fucking article. theyre giving extra time to both male and female students. we cant sink to the level of fake news, we're better than that.

kek

And in the end, it didn't make any difference.

"Men continued to be awarded more first class degrees than women in the two subjects."

Lol, the only reason coursework is a thing is because women are so shit at exams

Das right I'ma da best goy

And that's bullshit, too. Women are better at exams than men.

To be fair, they applied the treatment equally, therefore the end result didn't change. Looks like they gotta start discriminating to get the results they want.

>theyre giving extra time to both male and female students
Alright, it's not flat-out discriminatory, but still the intent is to manufacture equality of outcome. You genuinely don't think that is fucked up and sexist?

wow..I'm actually kind of speechless..who knew.. they can still surprise me.

Isn't that Oxford basically implying women need more time to do the same task men do? And they don't realize this contradiction which makes this hilarious.

So........

...... if i IDENTIFY as a woman.......

archive.is/KoQqF
Thanks for the link, asshole.

well, Holywood is built upon blowjobs, so I guess you are right

That's why they need more time, eh?

ha!

yes

This desu, in these times of victim glorification you need to exploit what you can get, especially as a white man.

Invisible illnesses are perfect for that.

This is why you get those statistics that say more women pass college than men

>if you can't beat them, join them
Going full retard here.

ofc its fucked up and sexist, just didnt like everyone here falling for shitty clickbait fake news

Or worse. Every leftists first solution has the opposite effect as what they intended. Then they quit after the first try fails.

BOTH men and women were given 15 minutes longer than normal. As a result, the comparison between women and men's scores became more favorable towards women.

Exactly, except they didn't need more time and it didn't change the outcome.

I had my own private room, everyone else had to do exams in the hall. Bathroom breaks whnever I wanted. I got to write using a laptop instead of a pen (much faster and easier to format). Then an extra 30 minutes.

How will good goys who don't take advantage of the system that works against them ever compete???

Men are usually better at satisficing (taking the current solution even if it's not the best) while women usually focus on maximizing (the best possible solution).

it's more like levelling the playing field and competing in the armsrace of sophistry

if you're the only cunt not doping don't expect to win the race

fire with fire and so on

das right goy you're gonna be the change you want to see in the world and unwind decades of policy by saying NO! I DON'T WANT THE ADVANTAGES OTHER PEOPLE GET! I'M A GOOD GOY

equality of outcomes
or at least in how results are measured

This is undeniable proof women can't compete

Well what the fuck did they think would happen when men largely stopped attending Universities and colleges? Only the ones who really excel at the subject and plan something that necessitates post secondary are left.

isn't this just promoting misogyny saying women cant do exams as well as men?

it is fucking unbelievable i live in this hell.
i was born in hell.

prove it. don't forget to adjust for study time.

If you really need extra 30 minutes to pass an exam, fine, do it. Just know you're a fucking retard just like them, and you can never call them on it. I'd rather get a lower grade and get to shit on people who use gibs.

nigga...

plus 15 minutes to write down all the things they memorized without understanding, that´s why they need more time, they write too much because they don´t know what they want to say

I don't need shit to pass, I took the gibs because the other students took the gibs.

Listen goy if you don't understand that the game is rigged against you, you're going to have a tough time in the big bad world.

I guess things could always be worse. You could be pineapple columbia.

>I don't need shit to pass, I took the gibs because the other students took the gibs
>doubt.jpg

>if you don't understand that the game is rigged against you
I make $120k+ a year. The game sure is rigged.

ITT: Lazy people that haven't thought past the clickbait
stay conscious Sup Forums

i have always finished before women

One pump chump

I don't like that, I've said some pretty fucked shit in jest.

slide thread

They get an extra of 3/5 Hours

now that the oppression olympics has made it to tests in higher education, how long will it actually be before the amount of time alotted will be determined by how far from a white male you are.

white women, 15 minutes
blacks, 3/5 of an hour
queer gender confused negro girl, automatic A

I-is this real? I can't fucking tell parody from reality anymore.

it's real, google it. what has this world come to

Will they will also receive a pat on the head, and the words "there's a good girl" when they finish?

maybe asians should get less time to balance things out

in my country women would be offended by this

what outcome?

More like special olympics.

ORIGINAL SIN

>taking part in sophistry at all

I say, that this is fine. However. We need new designations in the degrees you get when you finish at Oxford. Every degree gets a 'W' at the end for womb. Everything you study is now wombonomics. You can be a physical doctor of wombology. In physics. For women

>equality only when it benfits me

yeah but then your classmates(potential buddies) think you're retarded
[spoiler]ya kinda are[spoiler]

>a leftist quits after he fails
akshually... he doubles down

>not taking part in sophistry and deception

why handicap yourself in a dishonest world?