cant even read that shit

I have it but can’t post pics

EMBED IT YOU FUCKER

>phone posting happenings
why dont you kys

Post to imgur and share link

How?

i.imgur.com/IKfPH3S.png

How did you manage to get such a blurry screen shot?
Did you take a picture of the screen with phone and then take a picture of the phone with an taco?

old news, saw that already on Sunday at least.

Zoom and enhance pl0x

Is this, dare I say, the /ourmemo/?

howtotroll.jpg

Maybe this is why Eric Schmidt stepped down?

Here

post new thread

This is faker than my moms tits

Kill yourself.

OMG IF THIS IS REAL IT WILL WIPE THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY OUT OF EXISTENCE
I want to believe, I want to believe, I want to believe. I want to believe.

>At the time of the breach, Mr. Rich was employed by the Democratic National Committee at the time of the breach.
Is this a shitty LARP or just shitty government incompetence?

John Brennan asked Mossad to kill Seth Rich

your moms tits are natural
>t. your dad

looks legit

that image has been floating around for days, not the culprit.

imgur.com/a/KEsYB
here you go

>at the time of the breach, Mr. Rich was employed by the DNC at the time of the breach

more fucking idiot Qfaggot posters. Please just kill yourself.

I read this actual fake document on Twitter yesterday.
Sorry your daddy didn't give you enough attention, user. Fake and fucking gay. SAGE

(((IT'S))) AFRAID

You better not be ayy user

R3PLY T0 MY P0ST

PR0VE Y0U AR3 N0T A B0T 0R A.I. SH1LL

Yep, there it is. Demofags are testing fake evidence, and it's working. Arguing with people online, they seriously believe that this document is real. Nothing about it is real, it's completely fake and gay.

>id ewBOT
fuck off robot.

FAKE saw this a day ago. Too much wish fulfillment

use imgur without signing in fag and post link back to it
imgur.com/

>at the time of the breach...at the time of the breach
fake and gay

Wrong. (((YOU))) are fucked.

fake and gay ... sage

Plz be real

⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣀⣤⣴⣦⡴⠶⠶⣤⡀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣀⣤⢖⡋⠉⣀⢀⡶⡆⣦⢰⢀⠙⢷⡄
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡴⠋⢀⢮⣿⣰⡏⡇⢹⣇⢹⣆⢀⢀⢀⠹⣄
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡞⢀⢀⢀⠘⣆⡇⢛⣁⣨⣬⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠹⡄
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡼⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⢀⠉⢧⢹⣸⠇⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢹⡀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢰⠇⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡀⣘⣀⣩⣤⡄⣤⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢧
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢸⢀⣠⠴⠒⠻⢀⢀⣞⣣⣿⡽⢀⢿⣃⠘⣆⡀⢀⢀⢀⠘⡆
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣼⢸⡧⣰⣄⢀⡄⢀⢹⢀⢸⣞⣧⣼⣭⣶⣿⣶⣶⣶⣶⣶⣷
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡇⠘⣦⣿⣿⡆⣇⣤⣶⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿⢿⣿⣟⣛⣛⣉⣉⣉⠙⡆
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡇⢀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢿⣿⠽⠿⠷⠛⠛⠉⠉⠁⢀⢀⢀⠈⣟⠛⠻⡄
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣇⣴⣿⣿⣿⣟⣹⠋⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠳⢼⠟⠃⢀⢀⢀⢹⢀⢀⣵
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣿⡿⢻⣶⠟⠁⢀⢀⢀⣰⣦⣄⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣠⢀⢸⢀⢀⣿
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡟⣠⣾⡇⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣿⣽⣿⣿⣦⣴⡄⠰⣶⢿⣿⡇⢸⢀⢀⣿
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣿⠙⣿⡇⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⠛⢛⣿⠆⢀⠋⠁⡛⠾⢿⢀⢸⣀⣼⢹
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠙⣆⣇⡇⢀⢠⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠖⠁⢀⢀⢸⠁⢀⢀⢀⠈⡏⢸⢸
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⣿⡇⢀⢸⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠘⣆⢀⢀⢀⢀⡇⢸⠘
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣀⣤⠤⠶⣖⣿⣿⡇⢀⢸⡀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢠⡴⢀⢀⢀⢸⡇⢀⢀⢰⠇⢸⡇
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢰⣙⣛⡛⢋⣉⣀⡇⡇⢀⢀⡇⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠘⣧⠠⠆⢠⡾⢀⢀⢀⡞⢀⢸⡇
⢀⢀⢀⣠⠞⠋⢉⡽⠟⠛⣋⣉⣧⡇⢀⢀⣽⡀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠁⢀⢀⣸⠃⢀⢸⡇
⢀⢀⡜⠁⢀⢀⡞⢀⡴⠛⠻⡍⣿⡷⢀⢀⡇⠹⣄⢀⢀⢀⠶⢦⣤⣄⣀⣄⢀⢠⡏⢀⢀⣸⠃
⢀⡞⢀⢀⢀⣀⠇⢸⣁⣠⡤⠷⣿⠇⢀⢀⡇⢀⠙⢦⡀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⠉⠙⢀⣸⠃⢀⢀⣇⡇
⣼⡠⣶⡿⠿⠟⢀⢽⠿⠶⠞⠛⣿⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⢳⡄⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣰⠋⢀⢀⢀⠋⠁
⢿⠉⢸⢐⢀⢀⢀⢼⠴⠶⢛⣻⣿⢀⢀⣀⡄⢀⢀⢀⢀⠹⢦⣄⣀⣀⣠⡾⣯
⢸⢀⢸⠈⢀⢀⡖⢾⠛⠋⢩⣇⣿⢀⢰⠋⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢰⡈⠉⢹⠛⡇⢸
⢸⢀⠘⡄⢀⢀⡇⣸⣶⡿⠿⣿⣿⠰⠏⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠓⢀⠈⡟⠷⠿⡷⠶⣦⣤⡀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢰⡇
⢸⢀⢀⣧⡶⠖⠛⠻⡅⢀⢀⠸⡿⡄⢀⢀⢀⢀⠰⢦⡀⢀⣤⢀⢀⢀⢱⢀⢀⢧⢀⢀⢀⢳⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢸⡇
⢸⢀⡴⠋⢀⢀⢀⢀⢱⡀⢀⢀⢳⣧⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠓⠚⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣇⣀⣸⡆⢀⢀⠈⡆⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢰⢀⢀⢇⣴
⠸⣼⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢧⢶⣶⠚⣿⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢸⡙⣿⢧⢀⢀⢀⠸⡀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠸⣇⢰⠈⠏⡇
⣰⠃⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠸⣶⠋⢣⢹⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣿⣬⣸⢀⢀⢀⢀⢣⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠙⠘⡄⡀⡇
⠇⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣿⠶⠖⢻⡇⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢠⠔⠁⢀⢀⢀⠈⣿⠈⢹⣇⢀⢀⢀⠘⡆⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢹⣷⡇
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢠⢀⢀⡟⡆⣀⡸⣱⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣿⣤⣼⣿⢀⡆⢀⢀⡇⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡄⠈⠘⠃
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢸⣤⡀⢹⡛⠻⢟⣻⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠘⡯⣍⣹⢀⡇⡇⢀⣧⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣀⣈⣁⣤⡰⠇
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢸⢸⡇⢸⣹⡟⢻⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡄⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣇⢿⠸⣦⢳⠁⢀⢿⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡴⠛⠋⠉⠁⢰⣷
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠉⡼⠁⣸⢻⡇⣸⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡇⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢸⡈⢀⢻⠋⢀⢀⢸⢀⣀⣤⢾⠁⡇⢀⢀⢀⢀⢸⣻⡀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡼⠁⢀⡇⠘⢀⡇⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡇⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣇⢀⠘⡆⣠⠴⠞⢋⡥⡇⢸⡆⢧⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢻⡇
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢠⠃⢀⢰⠁⢀⢠⠇⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡇⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣸⠶⢞⣫⠴⠶⠛⠉⢀⣧⢀⣇⠸⡀⢀⢀⢀⡠⠟
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣠⡇⢀⢀⠏⢀⢀⣸⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠰⢃⣠⠶⠟⣿⣟⣭⠶⠛⠉⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠸⡄⢹⡀⢇⢀⣠⠞⠁
⢀⢀⢀⢀⡴⠁⢳⢀⡞⢀⢀⢀⡇⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣠⣴⠖⠋⢀⢀⢀⣹⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣀⣤⠷⠛⠿⠋⠉
⢀⢀⣠⠏⢀⢀⠈⣿⡴⠋⢀⡼⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣤⠶⢋⣡⣿⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢻⡇⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣤⡴⠶⠛⣇
⢀⡴⡇⢀⢀⢀⢸⡉⢀⢀⣰⠃⢈⣳⡶⠞⣉⣤⠖⠋⠁⢹⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠸⣷⣀⣤⠶⠚⢯⡇⢀⢀⢀⢸
⡞⠁⡇⣀⣤⡤⠈⡇⢀⣴⠧⢖⣩⡥⠖⠋⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⠸⡆⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣹⡏⢳⣄⡀⠈⢿⢀⢀⢀⠈⡇
⢀⠐⡟⠉⢀⣀⡤⠚⣩⡤⠚⠉⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣀⣤⠶⠛⢻⣠⣐⣺⠟⠛⠙⠶⡄⢻⡁⢀⡄⢀⢀⢀⢀⢳

You forgot to switch proxies you faggot shill. Kill yourself with a knife.

>At the time of the breach, Seth Rich was employed with the DNC at the time of the breach

Yeah this is definitely real you fucking moron

Most retarded larp ever

Fake and gay, but I’m willing to change my opinion. where did this come from?

big if true

wow....so this pretty much confirms what we alredy knew...

Those of us who were here during the 2015/2016 election already knew this was the case WITHOUT this memo...

The only thing that suprised me was that they used MS-13 as "hitmen"... Fucking hell. SO they use "MS-13" to kill people they don't want....

>i.imgur.com/IKfPH3S.png

Looks fake

> Logo is offset, real DoJ do not break the margins
> tense is personal, not legal
> formatting is wrong
> No executing officer or director
> No file number or action document number

ugh way to save a thumbnail fucknuts

qcodefag. github. io/

This larping peice of dog shit also posted the 2016 fake George Soros e-mail as proof then deleted it. It's still on codefag. Qanon should seriously kill themselves.

LOOK AT YOUR FLAG. YOU'RE A FUCKING SHILL.

YOU LOST. GIVE UP. IT'S OVER KIKE.

You see how he didn't reply?

He's an A.I bot used by Google to shill here on Sup Forums...there was a thread about this earlier.

>not 4 pages

I want to see the memo too, but I'm telling you this shit was posted already.

It’s kinda sad that some Q Tard took the time to type this up. Those poor boomers literally have nothing better to do I guess. No family or anything.

If so fake it is, why afraid?

Yoda_Lightsaber_EP3.jpeg

(((Damage Control)))

I thought that line was weird too, very shitty grammar for someone working in the government

his name was panda

Hes name da Sef Ritch lololol

Back to /r/the_donald with your Jewish Russian propaganda.

I don't even care if it's real. I just deliver OP's request. It's just another shitpost...

HIS

NAME

WAS

SETH

RICH

Op is requesting the full version. Can you not read?

Fake and gay

You're literally a shill. Qfaggot user posted a fake fucking e-mail, to believe this LARPing faggot at this point means you are a fucking idiot. You're a literal dumb ass

qcodefag. github. io/

find this post with this image, it's fucking a fraud, you dumb faggot. Kill yourself you nigger.

Jan 21 2018 16:31:32
Q
!UW.yye1fxo
DUGtJVsU8AElqAt.jpg-large.jpg

WH@T AM I WR1TT1NG?

R3PLY T0 PR0V3 Y0U AR3 R3AL

>leaf
>no reply to this or your mother will die hidden text
hmm this is abnormal

Kys you stupid fuck.

Fake. Among other things, federal desk jocks don't make the kind of typos that that document is riddled with.

Who do you think you're trying to fool here, Chris Chan?

Speak english and formulate at least once sentence without an insult in it.

Blow me?

That's part of why they want more illegals. It's for both the illegal Dem votes and hit squads.

FAKE AS FUCK, BUT HERE IS OCR. DON'T REDISTRIBUTE UNTIL INEVITABLY VERIFIED AS FAKE, KEEP "JUST IN CASE" THINGS GO SOUTH...

>FAKE SHIT 1/2

FISA-MEMO_CL_PDB
MEMORANDUM FOR RECORD

SUBJECT: Illegal use of FISA Warrants to unmask and surveil American citizens for Political
Purposes

Investigation 1 pt 22 at DOJ Re: FISA
Investigation 001: Breach of the Democratic National Committee Breach/Dossier

Through the course of our investigations we have determined that the Democratic National Committee was Breached by an individual named Seth Rich. At the time of the breach. Mr. Rich was employed by the Democratic National Committee at the time at the breach. During said period of employment. Mr. Rich broke into the IT Sewer Room. and transferred the files from the server to an external hard drive. This investigation concludes that the transfer rate of tiles was consistent with a local breach; and does not align with assertions that the breach occurred through a transfer over the Internet. Once the information had been downloaded off of the server. it was emailed to Wilkileaks secure file drop site. As noted on previous President Daily Briefings. President Obama was aware of ongoing operations that had continuous monitoring of the Wikileaks secure drop site. Individuals aware oi this tile transfer from Mr. Rich to Wikileaks included Director of National Intelligence James R. Clapper, and Central Intelligence Agency Director John O. Brennan. of this information, Mr. Clapper and Brennan met with these twelve individuals continue to be monitored. and are the subjects of latter investigations.

How is it retarded? At the time of the breach, he was employed by the dnc at the time of the breach. They couldn't make it more clear that at the time of the breach, he was employed by the dnc at the time of the breach. When he was employed at the time of the breach? At the time of the breach. It's good writing.

Fucking idiot.

>have you researched Qanon?!?! Q said...
Glow in the dark faggot. Off yourself.

>FAKE SHIT 2/2

Using the information provided, Mr. Brennan reached out to his department at Google, requesting that they fund an Organization called CROWDSTRIKE. Funding for the organization was to be used to produce documentation indicating that the files seized from the DNC were a hack perpetrated by agents linked to the Kremlin. Any documentation or information suggesting that the hack occurred locally was to be destroyed. The narrative that was to be pushed was that the emails from John Podesta's account were the result of an elaborate phishing scheme.

Concurrent with the production of the documentation to be used to allege that Russian hackers were the source of the leaks provided to Wikileaks. Mr. Brennan notified both the Democratic National Committee and Hillary Clinton that Seth Rich was the source of their leaks. This investigation has uncovered. documentation indicating that Mr. Rich was to be made an example out at. Internal Sources in the gang known as MS-1 3. indicate that they were used to perform the hit that occurred in the Bloomingdale neighborhood at Washington DC.

>the first black president is going to jail
what did black people mean by this ?

>DON'T REDISTRIBUTE UNTIL
DON'T REDISTRIBUTE UNTIL
DON'T REDISTRIBUTE UNTIL
DON'T REDISTRIBUTE UNTIL
DON'T REDISTRIBUTE UNTIL
DON'T REDISTRIBUTE UNTIL

SHILLS ARE ON SUICIDE WATCH

Oh.
That's why we can post no pix

I was gonna buy solar panels, but now I'm not.

That isn't him. He uses a different trip now and he only posts on 8 chins. That said he's probably a kike.

the faggot who wrote this failed 10th grade english class with his poor grammar.

Implying Sup Forums is important at all when everything is done by the hundreds of other imageboards that actually fucking work

It's really not good writing, it's very symbolic of someone (a LARPer) writing this in a very short amount of time without any peer review or editing. Too sloppy for government investigative work. Also, as another user said: too much wish fulfillment

ITS AN ARCHIVE FROM 8 CHAN YOU STUPID BOOMER/DISINFO FUCK.

The absolute state of diversity hire grammar.

t. You're gubbmint

> I just deliver OP's request.
What are you yammering about? Nothing? Ahh, ok.

bvbnvnb

I chink it’s fak

it's not shutting anything down because it's fake. rumor is someone was going to/did drop 40 images of cheese pizza that would make waves

Obviously you have not read government or business docs.

There are always errors because they are done by persons not machines

Whatever bro, it was clear as day to me when Rich was employed at the time of the breach, and it was during the breach. I don't know how much more you need, these are government people and not fucking Walt whitman leaves of grass scholars, cut them some slack. They wanted to say that at the time of the breach he was employed at the time of the breach and they fucking said it.

I don't see Allen ginsberg doing better at all.

Nice try.
And no we don't want to see them
We.

>not knowing government workers will take every opportunity to drag out a cushy job

genuinely confused, did the real one leak or not?

his name was Seth Rich

Chuck Schumer (D-NY)

9 Prospect Park W #10B

Brooklyn, NY 11215-1741

(718) 622-4222 - Landline

(718) 965-5400 - Landline

(315) 423-5067 - Landline

(516) 965-5400 - Wireless

(718) 375-2575 - Landline

(718) 627-9700 - Landline

(917) 375-1229 - Wireless

fucking hang yourself retard

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ASCII_art

HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH

Have noticed a surprising amount of unprofessionally faked docs showing up on here lately. Could this many morons need to feel important simultaneously? Or does someone desperately, pathetically even, want to give us the gorilla channel treatment?

I feel you, but THIS is some serious shit-tier writing. I want it to be real user, but the last thing we can afford right now is to look like a bunch of gullible idiots about this memo. We need the REAL memo released. Not just (maybe) 1 page that says nothing that we haven't already known. Also, their is no proof provided and EVERYTHING in it has been discussed on /pol for months and months.

That is fraudulent and sapiosexual in my book, because everyfuckingbody knows about wikkiwikki right now.
Even 502 year olds.

Geesh they think we are all stupid.