CHUCK SCHUMER CAVES ON DACA

How can one party lose so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

news.vice.com/en_us/article/vby8j9/senate-democrats-cave-on-daca-and-vote-to-reopen-the-government
washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/10/18/AR2006101801756.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What did they vote on? Post that shit already. Damn!

news.vice.com/en_us/article/vby8j9/senate-democrats-cave-on-daca-and-vote-to-reopen-the-government

Democrats voted to keep the government open for another month without DACA in exchange for McConnell assuring that some immigration bill would be debated. (empty promise) Guess their plan to shut down the government for amnesty backfired

Pathetic. Can wait for these fucks to lose in 2018

Because they're only invested in non Americans at this point.

This

Sweet!

The republicans are using that memo as blackmail.

what's this about a 'memo' what is it about exactly? I keep seeing it mentioned throughout Sup Forums

Nice try FBI, you know exactly what memo we are talking about.

I'M NOT THE FUCKING FBI user OTHERWISE I WOULDN'T BE ASKING.

Chuck Schumer (D-NY)

9 Prospect Park W #10B

Brooklyn, NY 11215-1741

(718) 622-4222 - Landline

(718) 965-5400 - Landline

(315) 423-5067 - Landline

(516) 965-5400 - Wireless

(718) 375-2575 - Landline

(718) 627-9700 - Landline

(917) 375-1229 - Wireless ask him

i hope it gets shutdown again and for longer.

Nice caps you fucking Jew. This memo was all over the news. Do some research dipshit

Here's hoping

>what's this about a 'memo' what is it about exactly?
FBI please go.

seeing as you're a useless jackass I'm gonna have to, no help from a piece of shit like yourself.

> 1 month later
> government shuts down again
WTF BLUMPF
TWO SHUTDOWNS???
IMPEACH

Everyone knows about the memo puuuhhhlease

Again, fuck off FBI

Remember yesterday when people were all hurr durr drumph can't make a deal!!!!

He didn't have to deal.

,,OOOOOOOOM,8OOOOO$,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
MOOOOOOOOOOMOOOOOOOO.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
OOOOMOOOOOOOMOOOMMMOO,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
OOOOOOOOOOOOOONOOOOOON,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
OOOOOOOOOOOOOO8ZOOOOOOOO,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
OOONOOOOMMOOO8OMOOOOO8OOOM,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
OOM8OOOOOOOOOMO8DOMOMOOOO8.,,,,,,,,,,,,,
OOOOOM.M.MMM ODODM$MM .M.,,,,,,,,,,,,,
OOOOOOOOMMMM ..OO.M7MM..M,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
OOOOOOOMOOOOOOOOMOOOOOOOO$,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOMOOOOOZOOMZZ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
OOMOOOOOOOOOMOOOOOOOONOOOO8,,,,,,,,,,,,,
ONOOMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO,,,,,,,,,,,,,
OOMOZOOOOOMOOOOOOOOOOOOOMO,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
OOOOOMOOOOOOMNOOOOOOOOOONO,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
OOOOOOOOMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO:,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOZOOOOOOOO8O,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMOZMI,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODOOOOOOM,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOZOOOOOMZ,O8OO8,,,,,,,,,,,,
OOOOOOOOOOOOOO8OOOMOMDOOOOOOM,,,,,,,,,,,
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOZOO,OOOO8OOOOO,,,,,,,,,,
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMOOOZOOOOOMOOO+,,,,,,,,,
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO8,OOOOOOOOZOZOOO,,,,,,,,,

Maybe the_Donald faggots were right about this 4d chess

TWO SHUTDOWNS?

>McConnell assuring that some immigration bill would be debated
so the democrats are about to get everything they want?

Chuck Schumer is a grandstanding faggot..

Not as long as hardliners are in there, and there are a lot

no strategy needed they have proof that they cheated and broke to rules and now they are going to use it as leverage.

Got all these Colbert images and no place to use them. Fuck me

>vice

>Sell out Americans in the interest of non Americans for votes
>Sell out the non Americans after 3 days because of the abysmally poor optics and generally getting BTFO

GG no re

GEE BILLY

the republicans gave them chip. that wasn't part of the deal before. it's a small win but the democrats did get one thing they wanted.

and they can do this again in a week and try to get another thing.

Even that retard McConnell is too smart to fold on DACA

Still not tired of winning! 2018 is going to be a bloodbath, especially now that the right can say that the left values illegals more than citizens

You see, normally they'd be done for. The Democrats have bent the knee and shown weakness. Unfortunately, their opponent is the Republican party, which is full of cucks. There's not a doubt in my mind that the neocons are gonna back out almost immediately into the next shutdown in a month

It's funny when liberals lose ha ha

are you retarded or a shill? congress is nothing but bought and paid for hillary stooges. Trump needs to have them arrested.

We still have Trump. During the shutdown, Democrats offered to pay for the wall and Trump still said no. Either DACA is ended or the Democrats cave even more and end chain migration/diversity visas

it hasnt been released yet because hillary owns congress and the fbi. I'd be surprised if she didn't own the supreme court as well.

you know what the funny thing is, if they try to shut it down again, they're just going to call it a stunt. lol. Dems didn't really have a plan. See how much leverage they got for calling Trump racist, absolutely none. If the GOPe wasn't a bunch of pussies America would be crusing right now.

Trump put the dems in a lose-lose situation with DACA by punting the issue back to Congress. If they can't get them some kind of legal status and path to citizenship, they're going to lose a LOT of hispanic support and look ineffective. And Trump did offer them that, but only if they gave him three things: the wall, an end to the lottery system, and an end to chain migration. They've tried all kinds of propaganda in the media to muddy the issue, but that was always the deal. Schumer decided to get cute and shut down the government to force a clean DACA bill, but when the polling got out after the shutdown he was stuck between a rock and a hard place. He's undeniably shutting down the government himself (and his constituency LOVES the government), and it's not going to get him DACA. GOP in the Senate made that clear, and so did Trump. Left with no negotiating room, he had to settle for a 3 week CR and a promise to have a "fair" discussion of DACA if the Senate can't pass something before it expires. Here's the problem: that's a deal he made with the GOP in the Senate, NOT WITH TRUMP. If Schumer can get the Senate GOP to cuck out, it's not going to save DACA.

Here's how I see this playing out: the week before the CR expires, the DACA discussion will spill out into public again. Dems will be psyching themselves up to resist Trump's three requirements and hold the government hostage, again. I expect the Senate GOP to be fucking useless as usual. Then I expect Trump to call in the Democratic leadership and promise them that if they shut down the government again, that he'll start deporting DACAfags THAT NIGHT. That'll spook them enough to pass another CR or budget, and leave them desperate to pass some legislation to appease Trump before his March deadline.

Trump will absolutely get the Wall and an end to the lottery system and chain migration. He holds all the cards AND he's got the advantage going into the November midterms.

>If the GOPe wasn't a bunch of pussies America would be crusing right now.

This, and it's really starting to piss me off.

I don't understand why congress needs to vote on funding for the wall. I thought mexico was gonna pay for it?

>thinking trump was ever just going to ask for a check from mexico
please return to 2016 and listen to what trump actually said on the campaign trail. This will be done by repatriations or some other method to force them inadvertently to pay for it

Fed here, executing the shutdown this morning was such a shitshow, and now it feels like it was for nothing because everyone will be back to work on Wednesday. At least it looks like I'll have tomorrow to get some work done with peace and quiet without a bunch of people bringing me their problems all day.

If we're going to do shutdowns they should be for 1 month minimum, and no backpay, to weed out the weak.

but if ouir tax dollars are funding the efforts to deport illegals aren't we still paying for it?

I'd just like to interject for moment. What you're refering to as undocumented immigrants, are in fact, illegal aliens, or as I've recently taken to calling them, illegal occupants. Undocumented immigration is not an immigration system unto itself, but rather another illegal component of a fully functioning occupation system made powerful by the drug cartels, corrupt employers and black market components comprising a full threat to the lawful population.

Many Americans are affected by a modified version of the illegal immigration system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of illegal occupation which is widely used today is often called undocumented immigration, and many of its proponents are not aware that it is basically the illegal occupation system, developed by criminals.

There really are documents, and these people aren't using them, but it is just a part of the system they abuse. Documents are the law: the program in the country that allocates the country's resources to the other programs that the country runs. The documents are an essential part of an lawful country, but useless by themselves; they can only function in the context of a complete system of law. Documents are normally used in combination with the legal immigration system: the whole system is basically immigration with laws added, or legal immigration. All the so-called undocumented immigrants are really illegal occupants!

If Mexico wrote a check today for $12,000,000,000 and wrote in the memo field "for Trump's wall", you'd STILL need Congress to appropriate that money for construction of the wall. There's a lot of confusion about this among normies because they don't understand the difference between funding something, and appropriating funds for something. They're different things.

Mexico will be paying for the wall via tariffs and taxation on remittances.

theater_clap.gif

how are we going to tax remittance when illegals dont work?

>2 genders
>2 scoops
>2 terms
>2 shutdowns

Does this help slightly?
⣿⣿⣿⡏⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣾⡿⣿⣿⠇⣶⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⡄⢰⣿⠟⠛⠛⠟⠛⠛⠻⣿⣾⣿⣀⣿⣿⣼⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠁⠁⢀⢻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⢿⣿⡇⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢸⣿⣿⡿⡿⢿⣿⣿⣻
⣿⣿⣿⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡴⢂⡀⡀⢀⢸⣿⣿⠟⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣏⢀⣿⡃⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣿⢫⠗⣧⠾⣿⣟⣷
⣿⣿⣿⣧⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢺⡵⠞⠉⢀⢀⢸⣿⣥⢷⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣿⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠣⢶⢾⣿⣶⣶⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⢀⢀⠞⣻⢀⠘⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡇⢙⠟⢀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡻⣷⣿⣿⣬⣧
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣆⢀⠋⠁⢀⢀⠐⡄⢄⣴⡄⢻⣈⣀⣴⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢿⣿⣇⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣰⣐⣏⣿⣿⣧⣭
⣿⣿⡟⠛⠛⠇⢀⢀⢀⣴⡿⠁⢀⠌⢀⢿⣿⡿⢀⠻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢏⣻⣿⣿⣿⣿⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢸⣿⡿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣭
⣿⠋⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡄⠁⢀⢀⣡⢀⢀⢸⣿⣷⢀⢀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠟⢀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣟⣠⣿⣶⣶⣶⣶⣶⣿⣆⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣻
⡇⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠐⠡⠂⡔⠉⠏⢀⢀⢀⣿⣿⠂⢀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⢀⢀⣿⣿⣛⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠁⢀⡄⢀⣤⣾⣿⡟⢀⢰⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣧⣄⡀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⡝⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⡀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣆⢀⢀⢀⣷⣿⣿⣿⣿⠁⢠⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠋⢀⢀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣞⡷⣿⣿⣿⣛⣭⣞⢅⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⠂⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⣿⣷⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠏⢀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣁⣀⣠⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡎⠚⠯⢭⡽⠕⠊⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣿⣿⣿⡼⣿⣿⡿⠃⢀⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⢀⣰⣿⣿⣆⢀⢀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿

ez gaem

kek, my brother in law works for the TSA and he wasn't getting paid during this shutdown shitshow

I bet triggered libsharts were terrified that too many homeland security people would walk off the job, enabling some desert nigger to try getting in, so ol' Jewmer was chosen to let go of this stupid DACA shit.

Agree. Thank God I'm critical service though, the shutdown does not do shit to me.

repatriating funds will reimburse anything we spend from our own budget

ICE and IRS agents outside every western union office demanding 30% of every transaction they make under threat of violence

illegals dont work. They dont have any money to send back to mexico. Why do you think it's such a shithole?

Many legal residents and citizens of hispanic origin send money out of the country to family back home who haven't gotten chain migrated in yet. It's billions of dollars a year. The government could easily take half that in taxes and pay for the wall in a few years. The alternative is the hispanics stop living like slumrats and spend all their ill gotten income living a hygienic lower class lifestyle. Win-win.

You were still at risk of not getting paid, though.

they do work, many of them, taking the jobs that blacks or other poor american-born citizens could have. Then they send that money back to their families

they spend what little money they steal on drugs. They dont have western union accounts.

If they could've gotten more without the optics of shutting down the government a second time over the same thing, they probably would've just hung in there the first time.

Why don't we play there game. Try to shut it down everytime. Lefties rely on the government for there checks much more often then us

Why can't we just make them non-voting citizens?

many of them do work. they money they send back is used to help support families, not lift them out of squalor

Heh, unlikely.

>illegals are all hard working, upstanding people
>not rapists and drug dealers
face it cuck, mexico isn't sending their best.

>Jews haven't been purged yet
It's not enough.

Is there a party more spineless than the American democrats

Also, haven't been on all day; why aren't pics working?

>citizens of hispanic origin
you mean illegal invaders. America is a white country. No white person would be sending money out of the country and illegals are too lazy and stupid to work.

Trump has been calling their bluff for months - the exact reason he stayed the cancellation of DACA in the first place. He knows they're incapable of compromise.

i didn't say they were all hard workers. Most of them aren't. But the ones that do cost this country tons of money when they funnel all their earnings back to their shitholes

If you listened to Schumer's concession speech after the vote, half of it was bitching that Trump wouldn't talk to him at all over the weekend after the shutdown happened. Schumer went to Trump with a shitty deal, got turned down, and then held the government hostage to try to get what he wanted, and Trump, knowing how negotiations work, refused to play his shitty game. If Trump had given him EVEN A LITTLE ANYTHING, Schumer would have been emboldened to hold the government hostage repeatedly every time he wanted something from Trump. So Trump just let the shutdown play out over the weekend and left all the negotiating to the Senate GOP, who know that whatever they pass still has to get signed by Trump anyway, so their hands are tied and they're not allowed to cuck too much. Schumer was a moron to try this ploy anyway, because polls showed going in that Americans did not think DACAfags were worth shutting down the government, and Trump's supporters LIKE government shutdowns anyway, because like the Ron Paul supporters of yesteryear, they think the government shouldn't be doing "non-essential" functions anyway.

Now the ball is in McConnel's court: he needs to get a real fucking budget passed while the dems are still stinging from this loss and take that card out of their hand. With a budget for the rest of the Fiscal Year, the dems have nothing else to do but submit to Trump's deal on immigration, or let the DACAfags all be deported extremely publicly.

You don't need an account to send money via WU, you just need any ID and money.

And they do send money to their poor relatives back home.

Sometimes a smart negotiator walks away.
For like the first 6 months I was convinced Trump was just the world's luckiest retard.
Now that it's been a year of him at least breaking even on every major issue and some real gains I am starting to think that he may be a brilliant strategist that no one saw coming.
The fact that he got tax reform done blew my mind while at the same time killing the obongocare mandate.
He may look dumb but that apparently is just a disguise.

how the fuck could a few people working shit jobs cost this country tons of money?

how do they send money they dont have?

Because their mere presence is a fucking hindrance.
Plus their kids will be citizens.

>checks flag
Ah, I see. Spotted the kike.

They are syphoning money off the USA to Mexico, but that's ok cause that money bound to come back since their relatives are likely to move to the US anyway

Presuming the quote is correct all he said was debated.
He can literally keep that promise while ensuring it goes no where.
The Democrats literally caved for a politician's promise of bupkis.
It is the worst deal since Reagan's amnesty.

I was meme flagging a few days ago. forgot to change to my usual CSA.

I tho u guys give gorillions to mexicans in welfare?

I'd say less than one percent of all illegal invaders actually work. and the jobs they work pay slave wages. How is that costing us "tons of money"

washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/10/18/AR2006101801756.html
this is from 2006. From WaPo no less. Imagine how much more there is now. It's not hard to imagine illegals working as housemaids in Cuckifornia for rich leftists make enough money to drain the economy without actually benefiting anyone

Goddamn I love the autism of Democrats

Democrats betrayed Schumer, he didn't want to give in yet xD

and they spend it on drugs and rape.

of course wapo would say illegals are hard workers you retarded shill.

how does one spend money on rape?

RED TSUNAMI

i meant they do rape.

Democrats get 1 of the 2 main things they wanted...they get credit for ending shutdown...nothing is off the table, they get time to negotiate and if they don't like it they're literally back where they started anyway.

...how is that a lose?

Even Lindsey Graham isn't capable of sucking enough dicks to make that happen.

I said it was a good game, but it wasn't.

ITS HABBENING
>ITS HABBENING
ITS HABBENING
>ITS HABBENING

If by "credit for ending" you mean "folding," then yes.