Describe your country 10 years from now

Describe your country 10 years from now.

Other urls found in this thread:

i.pinimg.com/736x/8d/3a/b7/8d3ab7b521bc87726f45f224e32f1bac.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=vMyiqjMhVzw
youtube.com/watch?v=gun49RL6rag
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Well, we'll all be Brazil, I guess.

We don't have terrorist attacks here.

Just wait till the refugees arrive.

No you just have constant nigger attacks everyday.

Not ever happening. And even if it did, the Nordestinos would give you Eurofugees a very "warm" welcome.

Trust me. :^)

Who gave you the right to an opinion, zika-rat?

Haiti 2 electric boogaloo

You mad bro? Can't handle it? Wanna a napkin for your tears?

kek

I was referring to Islam pouring into Brazil.

Whenever an American makes any sort of political commentary or analysis I immediately disregard it. Why?

Because the average American "thinker" is the ultimate armchair philosopher. They will proudly give their uneducated opinion on anything. They have no context, no real skin in the game because they haven't had war or conflict even close to their own soil since the 1800s. Their 'culture' is a fabrication made by Hollywood Jews to entice their youth with cowboy and soldier genres to serve their military industrial complex to work and die for Israel. 'Tradition' for them is stuffing themselves to the gullet with high-fat high-sugar foods and securing some shitty office 9-5 office or manual labor job enough to afford healthcare for their heart surgeries and medication.

American 'Alt-Righters' and 'traditionalists' are the worst among these. These half-breed mouth-breathing apes are the loudest advocates for an ethnostate, for the "day of the rope". Their genetic self-confusion is so dire that the word 'cuck' immediately resonates with them in any given discourse. Their understanding of the history of ideas has come from Wikipedia articles and state propaganda. They have no sense of nuance: anything even remotely resembling optimal collective activity is deemed "GOMMUNISM" as their own society institutions continues to become more bureaucratic, overrun by nonwhites, stagnant, and impoverished.

This would be all fine in dandy if these mutants were self contained, but since they outsource all their industry to street shitting cultures like China and India which expel the fetid masses of plastic and waste into our environment, the Amerimonkey's uncontrollable lust for consumption is destroy God's green Earth. We cannot tolerate it any longer.

What is to be done concerning the AQ (American Question)?

My country will be a little more like Brazil ten years from now

ur mum gay xD

We aren't a feminist or humanitarian "superpower" so we aint taking those.

Drop the meme flag, so I can correctly make fun of Trudeau.

hopefully it will be like 10 years ago, that's all i want at this point.

Is South America largely untouched by this stuff?
The worst thing you can think is "It won't happen here."
I live in one of the most deep red states in the union and our capital city is being overrun with rapefugees.

Hopefully it will be like it was 75 years ago

Im super glad that only the op can post pics. Now I don't have to see all the mutt posting. Feels good. Foreigners lost their only meme power against us. America number one once again

>oy vey oy vey oy vey go fight a war for israel
Thanks for voting for Julio Guzman, you fucking monkeys.

Actually college kids and the like are pretty cucked but nobody cares about those.

In the middle of a losing war? No thanks we tried twice. Somebody else can pick up that torch.

Between syrian refugees and brazilians i would should the syrians by far

Russia has a bunch of caucasian churkas, central asian shitskins and other mongoloids. Not white.

I fear for our region, Mr Bubbles. Those are our future elites and they only have the (((international community))) and the economy in mind, not a care for their countrymen at all.

No longer a shithole but a hellhole instead or maybe like the Escape from NY or LA movies.

90 percent tax rate to pay for refugee dog blowjobs

>10 year from now
>countrys
You sure an optimist

Drug users and commies are losers, they never achieve anything in life.

Elite, lol. We aren't like your countries, people have to work hard to be successful here.

The country was already a leftist shithole ten years ago, ignoramus maximus

nah

Your country is doing quite well defending itself, so why so glum?

Am I not white? I'm at least 50%German and the rest Irish, Italian and French.

I've known of some over-achievers, don't quote me on this because anecdotal evidence on an anonymous board and shit, that are pretty cucked and have some retarded ideas.

It's part and parcel.

The only white area of my country would be Newfoundland, PEI, and the Yukon

True, but at least you could go out at night without fear. Standards drop when shit gets crazy. What I really want Germany to be is a nationalistic scientific superpower that pushes space exploration.

Where will the gibs come from ? They can only live off coconuts and cheap canshaca for so long

its so hilarious r*ssia gets the non mongrel face. they are disgusting, dumpster eating communist pigs. please, stop with the r*ssia white meme its embarrassing

i.pinimg.com/736x/8d/3a/b7/8d3ab7b521bc87726f45f224e32f1bac.jpg

It sounded good for awhile until you started talking in memes
Kek

Our universities are a commie infested shitholes too, i have a friend that cried when he watched the last star wars movie, i want to beat the shit out of him but i'm banging his sister.

Holy shit America eternally btfo

i remember this post

Yeah I have to agree on that one. But the outer wall that Hungary constructed only shows only the good things and sometimes those even lies. If the corrupt goverments keeps on stealing and lieng abot everything soon the ton of shit will spill from the wall you see now. The 2018 election is just on the corner and I can tell you one thing that is 100% going to happen wich is the the Fidesz (current dictatorship=no other parties to choose from) is going to win this year.

You do have terrorist attacks, they just happen every 10 minutes so nobody cares

lol, truly a cuck.

>guerra de carreras cuando?
my fucking sides macaco bro

paraguat

At least you're not being invaded. We all have problems with corrupt politicians. In the end all will be good.

The USA should partially invade Mexico then withdraw. I bet the illegals would all move back home and help Mexico build a wall.

We'll be the Brazil of North America

Free and prosperous!

South China

i walked down my street the other day and it was 80% chinks. why do white people hate themselves so much?

Poor man Las Vegas

No gibs, el globino.

le 5.6%

Under water

Just research the decline of Detroit from the 50s to now for a preview of the fate that awaits every city in the US.

still broke, still a land of tax evasion

neat flag

>Detroit
I never understood why my neighbors are "proud" of this God-forsaken city. Every time I drive to work it looks more and more dilapidated and just takes another chip off of my will to live. Seeing what the founders of this country fought so hard for be relinquished so easily really lights my fire.

I have nothing but rage and spite left.

youtube.com/watch?v=vMyiqjMhVzw

>military_parade_during_bolsonaro's_3rd_term_inauguration.wmv

Same but now arabic is as common as french on products, signs etc.

>Earth being anything other than a molten glowing mass of radioactivity
How many levels of happening are you even on?

>guerra de carreras

It'll be Syrians soon after a term or two of labour. Jacdina "Muh Diversity" Ardern likes middle eastern people.

θΆŠε—η‹—ε±Ž

Gypsy free

nonexistant

empty Caribbean island used by the Navy as a naval station.

Why is Brazil now known as Mr. Bubbles? That made me laugh like a motherfucker because it was so out of nowhere and I have no idea what it's referring to.

narcos=terrorists

Dead

Brazil has a fuckton of Arabs (most Christian from Syria/Lebanon, some Muslim), there are more Lebanese people in Brazil than in Lebanon. This isn't just Brazil, all of Latin America is eaten up with Arabs. Most presidents and vice presidents of most Latin countries have fully or partial Arab ancestry.

Latin America has wayyyyyyyyyyy more sandniggers than we do, but they're mostly well-behaved and well-to-do. They're the South American equivalent to our Jews.

video related, all these Brazilian Lebanese who returned to Lebanon, still speaking Portuguese

youtube.com/watch?v=gun49RL6rag

probably the biggest sentry of hypocritic free speech whilst being a fascist left-wing regime.

C O M P L E T E S U B V E R S I O N