Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/Bdx0fG7lpnX/?hl=en&taken-by=mikhailapeterson
img.4plebs.org/boards/tv/image/1439/03/1439032720968.jpg
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sup Forums BTFO

how will drumpfh ever recover?!?!?!

Whose the roastie?

I understand the implications but theres inherently nothing wrong in this image.

And I dont even like the man

His daughter

Wow she's wearing a bikini.
Is that considered a crime in monkeyland? What about all the killing your fellow apes do. Shouldn't you be worried about that instead?

Guess she lost the pregnancy weight fast.

Is everyone a muslim here?

imagine having a daughter and not fucking her

>not wanting girls to act like attention whore thots
>muslim

hmm

>showing off your body on social media for literally no purpose is okay
It's really not okay.

Drumpf will NEVER recover from this

It is if you're not fat. No one wants to see your obese ass.

>you don't have modernist values? literally muslim!
The level of ancap intellectuals.

She looks fit. What's wrong with this exactly? Gym bros post themselves shirtless all the time.

Fuck off back to whatever muslim shithole you came from. YOU ARE NOT WELCOME IN THE WEST

Ugly. Nice body though.

What are the context of the pictures? Tbh that is what every young woman wears. That in of itself doesn't mean anything. Peterson is dumb about collectivism though.

You bring dishonor to your flag.

t. unsorted
>in all fields

He raised a daughter that is having white babies while you are busy being an adult baby. No women will ever find you attractive.

why?

>Raising a roastie sloot with multiple genetic conditions

She should have been tossed on the rocks.

fuck off, (((shill)))

drumpfh btfo
not even 3 scoops of ice cream could save him now

can someone Photoshop her wearing blacked branded underwear?

Jordan Peterson is Sup Forums, now that her daughter made kinky photographs and uploaded it to the internet all of your arguments are forever invalidated, you need to let niggers and pakis shag your wives and let communism prevail in your modern and progressive societies

How did you not see it all along? Sup Forums eternally btfo

>Canada
>The West

Pick1

Degenerate protestant boomer kill your self

There really is no reason for excess indecency.

When Europeans were still somewhat sane, everyone would had agreed with me. Opinions of modernist degenerates are of no worth to me.

post more roast

She's married and has kids he has won life that's the whole point of life is sending your genes forward in time

You are only sending your genes forward into a sock

Hitler would've gassed you.

How the fuck is that indecent you stupid chink. After years of suffering with her shitty genetics she's finally confident enough to actually show off her body.
Only a jealous fat ass would get mad about this inane shit.

If you are confident in your body, that's literally when you don't give a fuck what others think about your body and you have zero reasons to post your body on social media. Were all pre-modernist people ''low confidence fat fucks'' for not wearing skimpy clothing just to show off their body? When you go to a beach you wear bikini because of practical purposes, not to show off.

Pretty ironic that a ''le deus vulter'' is complaining that someone has non-modernist values.

Let me ask you this: Do you have a wife and child? Because if you don't, you'd be looked down upon more harshly then her in those times

>Jordan Peterson is Sup Forums

No he is not.

LMAO

Are you serious? Is that his daughter?

What is the cure for such disorders? Beatings.

i'd develop her family ties.... WITH MY DICK!

GET YOUR CLOTHES ON

She had two kids and is showing off how she looks from working out

It’s literally nothing

instagram.com/p/Bdx0fG7lpnX/?hl=en&taken-by=mikhailapeterson

How naive are you? That's just her pretext to show a half-naked pic of herself for attention, so that she can do it without being called a whore. Which she is.

I don't have children at 22 because I can't even support myself yet because I'm in university. Men are fertile to very old age and I've no hurry finding a wife. Men have never had children in history before they were at least self-sufficient. What use is a man to a wife or a child if he can't support them with resources?

Hey I'm not living literally like people in 1700s, that means any arguments against degenerate modernists are wrong! That's so brainlet I just realized I'm probably talking to an AI bot.

Not even Dr. Peterson can raise a woman to be normal and not a thot kek

2000 shekels for my rug, goy, and throw a few more in the patreon while you're at it. Oy vey! I have a roastie to take care of, gentile.

t. Shlomo Peterson

Queer detected

We are part of the west, open up a map and look at where Canada is.

Roastie detected. Try coming up with something rational to say.

Do not bear a flag you do not represent. Have at least some decency. The Red Cross is for Martyrs and Defenders of the Faith.

pictures in swimwear equivalent, not really out of the norm

Shut down bot. Christ help.

Unfortunately digital photographs are not working at the moment, but doesn't she look like the ugly bitch that would almost date anyone. Sorry for the link. Quickest I could find.

img.4plebs.org/boards/tv/image/1439/03/1439032720968.jpg

>if you aren't for gratuitous skin attention whoring you support Sharia
You all sound exactly like the leftists calling everyone Nazis.

>rational

Do you read what comes out of our autistic fingers before you select all the street signs?
You're a fucking idiot.
Dripping with autism.

>mikhailapeterson
>mikhail
Hahaha, the faggot named his kid after fucking Gorbachev. FFS, talk about a sperg. Anyway, don't forget those shekels for the Patreon, goy.

Another non-argument. It's good to know that your cult leader is instilling you with such critical thinking skills.

>Wanting women to have enough modesty and self respect to choose not to dress like sluts

>considered Templar-shill

I think the other 44% is getting to your head

>so that she can do it without being called a whore. Which she is.
Hmmm...you seem well adjusted...

I am. Attention whores are actual whores. The impulses that drive women to whore for attention are the same ones that drive them to whore for dick.

everyone knows there are essentially 6 canadian regions

1) the north
2) the west
3) ontario
4) quebec
5) the maritimes
6) Newfoundland

Also the photo was to show post-pregnancy body. She had a child with a white man.

It is a stupid action, but who cares

is this shooped? face doesn't match the body top kek

oh, so she took a picture to show off her body. it's not like thats the same fucking reason every god damned whore has

>She had a child with a white man.
You meant, a ((((((((((((((((white man))))))))))))))). No way Shlomo Peterson allows miscegenation outside the tribe. Now toss a few more shekels in the Patreon and don't forget your beautiful signed rug.