Is Sup Forums the most multicultural place for people to gather on the internet?

how many other sites does this happen on? on other sites, youre mostly with friends, or people in your country. this site throws us all together. were all happy in our own countries, and for the most part dont want others in our own. how does this happen?

we all share a similar group of ideologies and have fun instead of taking everything extremely serious

i feel the same way. i was just thinking its strange we talk to each other on here, but if we see someone in person that we dont think belongs we would never do that.

Sup Forums is an interesting place. None of us have a race but the one we identify as on these boards.

We have a much higher than average rate of autists and we autists enjoy a good argument as long as it can be some what backed up or inferred.

Our language is harsh but it is direct and honest; something that is lacking in most places due to PC culture.

yes.I just hope we unite and not fight each other. I know that each nation and culture have problems and flaws.. but let us stop the infighting.. we have similar goals and common enemies.

Fun. Intellectual stimulation.
Also, male cammaraderie.

At least whenever someone makes a point you don't have le reddit squad digging through your post history to try and find a way to invalidate your opinion instead of taking what you say at face value.
Unless your a fucking aussie shitposter, fuck off buds

A fucking lea-

Who am I kidding, a leaf is an improvement from this shithole.

>diversity is our strength.
And how do you maintain diversity? Not race mixing.
Eddiemurphypointingtohisnoggin.jpg

can you be a little more specific with your jpg?

Iprobablycouldbutfuckoffmemeflag.jpg

>Our language is harsh but it is direct and honest; something that is lacking in most places due to PC culture.
i think that one of the reasons i never leave for too long
yes.I just hope we unite and not fight each other. I know that each nation and culture have problems and flaws.. but let us stop the infighting.. we have similar goals and common enemies.
this. i feel we could accomplish so much more without the trolling nonsense. although some threads deserve it.
>Also, male cammaraderie.
good call.

That's why I like this board on this site rather than cripple chans pol. Everything feels so neutral here. I mean obviously sides are split, but I honestly believe by getting the story from both sides on one site you're getting the most unbiased form of news ever.

You probably never saw this flag

so theres a kid and he has a thumbs up he looks kinda chill i think its like a white tshirt he is wearing and he is in front of an old 90s computer

yeah i also like the anonymity. i dont mind posting my views for all to see, but they would just kick me off after awhile due to this rabid SJW craziness

Right back at ya

I did. It represents 6 easy points in WC qualifiers.

i have. why do you say that?

NO, I WANT WAR
BE READY SANDNIGGER, YOU WILL FACE THE WRATH OF THE MACACO SOON ENOUGH
BLOOD FIRE DEATH

>fuck off buds

So where abouts are you posted?

Yeah, I think male cammaraderie is key. And males don't give a shit about offending other males. The day this gets infiltrated with a significant number of women, it dies.

"Aboot"

What are you talking aboot?

I'm just here to shitpost.

yeah, our feelings dont get hurt very easily. and if anything it might make us think, or just have a nice laugh because what was said was funny

k

>>>int

Women inherently don't have the aptitude as a whole to give a shit about politics. Seriously though. Think about how many women educated themselves prior to the right to vote vs now. Now that they have the right to vote they don't give a fuck.

>wow this joint sucks hard today

they vote with their feelers, not their brain.
hes a angry lil fella, isnt he?

No, now go back to walmart

ah ah ah
take the flag off and let's see who's the bitter faggot

meme flags can fuck off.

the term "buds" is usually a Canadian military thing, its very rare I hear it from somebody that isn't in.

its fine hehe... let him vent out

They said it all the time on trailer park boys.
Paddockexasperated.jpg

Sup Forums is a board of peace and intelligent free debate.

We need a universal anthem.

Hard to have a tough conversation when people object to the words used as opposed to the idea being conveyed,

Why do you leafs always have such hard ons for each other. I hardly see other people from the same country chatting each other up as if this was Grindr anywhere near as much as leafs.

Rake.jpg

this is very true
that would be awesome. but so tough to decide

nationalism unites people.
that's the paradox of the left.

yeah. i say things in conversation and people just stop listening and focus on words ive used. its pretty sad