German city BANS any more refugees

>Officials in Cottbus, which lies 120km southeast of Berlin, issued the temporary ban after two male Syrian teenagers were arrested on suspicion of injuring a German teenager in the face with a knife.

>a 15-year-old Syrian asylum seeker and his father were ordered to leave the city, after he was allegedly involved in an assault, alongside two other Syrian youths aged 14 and 17.

>A 51-year-old man and his wife were said to have been attacked outside a shopping centre.

>Meanwhile, Cottbus, which has hosted around 3,000 migrants since 2015, is home to 145 right-wing extremists.

>Last weekend, around 100 masked neo-Nazis took part in an illegal demonstration through the city centre.

>The ban comes just weeks after a study in Germany revealed the recent influx of mostly young, male migrants had led to an increase in violent crime.

>According to Brandenburg’s state interior minister Karl-Heinz Schroeter, the ban on new refugees would be in effect 'for the next few months'.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/zD5j8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I wonder how long until the town comes under fire for not being 'welcoming' enough.

The fire rises. Who would have thought?

Glimmers of hope. tearingup.jpg

Look at this:
>Cottbus, a small university center with just over 100,000 residents, has taken in around 3,000 asylum seekers

Nearly 3% of their population has become 'refugees'.

Source: archive.is/zD5j8

>The ban comes just weeks after a study in Germany revealed the recent influx of mostly young, male migrants had led to an increase in violent crime.
that is the MOST RACIST study ever conducted! how dare they??

inb4 "merkel authorizes use of military force to make german city accept more peaceful refugees"

Someone in Gemrany has some balls. I give it less than two weeks before they have him removed.

AWAKEN WHITE MAN

It's time :^)

look where Cottbus is

east Germany is rightfull slavic clay and they will easily accept the teaching of Poland

Mass immigration might make sense if there was set number that wanted to move but with 4 million born to these countries every year nothing will change except the strong smart people leaving. It is making things worse

Wow what a bunch of Nazi's :^)

If we can't deport these 'refugees', I say we send them to cities where support for immigration is strongest.

London councils were complaining that other councils here in the UK were putting 'refugees' in taxis and sending them to London. But this is the same place where they claim to love immigrants and the leaders spout 'diversity is our strength'.

Let them on the strength.

Of course it isn’t far on the natives there.

*Let them have the strength

>violence by asylum seekers and right-wing extremists
>syrian "youths" assault people
>right-wing extremists hold illegal demonstration

I bet not a single German poster on Sup Forums is in any Nazi group. They are nothing but pussy larpers who want to see Germany destroyed.

So what. They will just tell them that this is supposed to be done by the federal government. The tension between East and West will grow and boom, Germany will split itself up

Right around the time a new Reich forms

Das ist sehr gut.

I like how they still keep trying to frame the reaction to an invading force as "extremists" or "neo-nazis".

>as violence by ... right-wing extremists escalates
>meanwhile neo-nazis took part in an illegal demonstration through city centre

That doesn't sound like right-wing extremist violence to me, lugenpresse.

>violent nazi right wing extremist death squads hold a rally in which the only people hurt are from police sent to shut down the hate speech gathering
>asylum seekers rape and murder by the hundreds but you know whatever

>Last weekend, around 100 masked neo-Nazis took part in an illegal demonstration through the city centre.
Fake news

pussy
not to tear down the goverment house
lead your whole village and riot in front of their homes
show your shitty goverment fear so they wont do this ever again
kill merkel you bunch of faggot nazi larper

THE WAR IS OVER
THEY HAVE TO GO BACK

>m

BASED BOLAND

Fuck yeah. Beat them with effigies of Merkel!

>violent Muslim immigrant disrespecting the country he's in and its people
Asylum seeker

>born-and-raised citizen of country, defending it from invaders
Right wing extremist!!!

>neonazis took part in an illegal demonstration in city center
So a couple of normie lads got together in a group of more than 2 people and held up a sign reading nothing more than "stop the violence"?

It's gotta be painful being police, knowing the "right wing extremists" are correct but you are paid to be their enemy. It's sick to see them so divided, only a matter of time before antifa and nazis team up against them.

Does Germany have the "thin blue line" thing like in America, where the police don't think of themselves as part of normal society, but as a military with other police coming first?

b-b-but let them stay, they integrated which means they are germans now. How could you expect to deport a german into an unfamiliar surrounding like that of the middle east? They arnt use to it anymore. To send them back would be inhumane.

This.
Kraut.

>right-wing extremists
No such thing. No mater what actions are taken, it's still just to defend themselves, their people, and way of life.

>Following assault
>Asked to leave the city

>illegal demonstration

About fucking time Germany.

Fucking RACISTS.

Is Merkel actually trying to spark a reawakening of German Nationalism?

Did she look and see a people who had to be fully broken before they'd stand again, then resolve, no matter how painful it would be to do, to do whatever it takes to light that fire again?

I mean remember, every time Germany has been united as a nation, it has taken over France, except for this last time when West and East Germany was united.

Is she really the hero here?

I doubt a women could plan that far ahead.

I see, that's only 30 miles.

Why doesn't Poland send some hooligans over to show Germany the way?

>They know precisely how many right wing people live in the city
Anyone else notice this? No wonder shy tories are a thing

>a point?

I doubt it. She's one of the worst chancellors Germany ever had, and she needs to be removed immediately. I hope more people will vote for our truly patriotic party in the next election.

>fighting people trained not to fight back
kek, cowards. Assad would have tied them to one of his race horses and dragged some sense into them.

Could you answer the part about the thin blue line here I want to understand if the police still think of themselves as part of the community. In diverse American cities they don't.

Some people I know actually work for the police, and from what I've heard, many policemen are really upset by the refugee crisis. I think they do consider themselves to be the protectors of the people, and also a part of our community. I'm not sure about the bigger cities like Berlin though.

That's good to know.