I'm going to post this everyday until you like it

I'm going to post this everyday until you like it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
youtube.com/watch?v=JLUjMWRCzic
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I am indifferent to it.

I am the fin of my fish.

I don't like
But I love you all

I HATE IT

I'm not sure if I like it yet.

I don't think I wanna have anything to do with this.

Thanks doc.

ENOUGH

Can't you get hit by truck-san already?

I thought I wanted to do it once.

But he did it once.

Be careful when eating fish.

see

Beware:

There be carps in this vicinity!

I have seen this the past 2 years i have been here. IS this onlyone person doing it or more?

Not a person, but a machine.

Just in the 2D universe

It's like skynet, it's a program that can infinitely reproduce itself and will stop at nothing to achieve its purpose. If humanity dies entirely the fish will still be posted every day, even if the system has to rebuild Sup Forums and the internet itself from the ground up to do it.

What do you fucking think?

I mean, It isn't rocket sience to post a single thread everyday.

...and with your staff of over 200 highly trained personnel, SakuraFish™ has provided daily postings in thousands of images boards for the last decade.

Enjoy our products and services!

HURRAY FOR FISH!

I bought a fish and it smelled rotten and then exploded. Would not buy again.

We are sorry you are experiencing difficulties with our product and/or services.

Be assured that SakuraFish™ LLC receives far more praise than complaints.

How long has this been going on

I really like the SF16, will the next model have a larger magazine?

>LLC
>Not Ltd
>Not GmbH
>Not SARL

Kek, no wonder it'sm a shit company

>How long has this been going on

Scientists firmly believe the following to be historical fact:

In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth. The earth was without form and void, and darkness was over the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God was hovering over the face of the waters. And God said, “Let there be SakuraFish™,” and there was SakuraFish!

you didnt post it yesterday
be careful when eating fish
i wanted to do it once
but he did it once
samefag
i am indifferent to it
i am the fin of my fish
i dont like it but i like you
i like it but i dont like you
I HATE IT
HE HATES IT
SAMEFAG SAMEFAG SAMEFAG SAMEFAG SAMEFAG SAMEFAG SAMEFAG SAMEFAG STOP
JUST FUCKING STOP YOU AUTISTIC PIECE OF SHIT IT'S ENOUGH. IT#S BEEN != YEARS: != FUCKING YEARS!! AND EVERYDAY; I HAVE TO ENDURE; YOUR FUCKING AUZTISM; I HAVE TO FUCKING ENDURE IT EVEN THOUGH I DON'T FUCKING KNOW YOU!!!!!!!
WHO ARE YOU
pls stop.
thanks.

Thank you for you inquiry. Our labs are working extra hard on the next generation of Assault Carp and the best will get better with the introduction of the SF16-A! Higher capacity and faster firing rates are assured. All housed inside an easy to grip carp!

Are you keeping a checklist of all the anons in this thread?

you seem upset

>everyday
You keep forgetting at least once a year.

Sakura falls in love with Shiro.

Unable to confess, the wormslut is gifted by a deus ex machina with the boy's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, she immediately calls him, and is overjoyed to find out that he has a crush on her as well.

But, the next day, when the educated prostitute recounts the previous day's confessions to the boy, he only looks at her with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, she finds out that the boy she called is not the same boy she fell in love with. In fact, he doesn't exist in this universe at all. He is the alternate universe counterpart of her crush, who has fallen in love with her AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of his crush.

Hijinks ensue as they strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip each other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of FISH.

>Sakur-Ai! Because, you know, she's Sakura and it's a love story. Get it, get it?

GET HIM

The fish is not pure, but my waifu is no matter what.

Sakura falls in love with Shiro.

Unable to confess, the wormslut is gifted by a deus ex machina with the boy's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, she immediately calls him, and is overjoyed to find out that he has a crush on her as well.

But, the next day, when the educated prostitute recounts the previous day's confessions to the boy, he only looks at her with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, she finds out that the boy she called is not the same boy she fell in love with. In fact, he doesn't exist in this universe at all. He is the alternate universe counterpart of her crush, who has fallen in love with her AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of his crush.

Hijinks ensue as they strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip each other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of FISH.

>Sakur-Ai! Because, you know, she's Sakura and it's a love story. Get it, get it?

Already a thing.

youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
youtube.com/watch?v=JLUjMWRCzic
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子

I used to hate it.

But then I realized it.

inb4

I can't live without this.

Wrong pics

Your twintails will never reach the fish.

Truck-san could not stop the fish, no-one can.

But you didn't post it yesterday.

When the Anons, the Mods and Hiro are all gone, SakuraFish will exist, so long as one fish remains. It'll be lonely, but as long as one fish still lives...

...it will be eternal proof that fishposting ever existed.

Get into damn fish robot, Shinji.