Most underrated show this season? it really ramped up since the first 3 episodes

most underrated show this season? it really ramped up since the first 3 episodes.

is best girl alive yet?

no it doesn't, the only show more boring then this is re:creators which really isn't saying much.

It got worse. I'm at episode 7 and thinking of dropping it. There's absolutely nothing going for it.

It's great and I'm glad it's two cours. Kei and autismoe are great together

Boring leads. Boring superpowers. Boring villain.

Episode 4 is still my favorite

I dropped it on episode 4. It's pretentious garbage.

boring as fuck, there is no relationship between the characters, the episode of the week is just a twist within a twist within a twist to look smart.

She never died user.

I wonder if the split-headed monkey Murase was seeing by influence of Oka's power was actually Kei.

Tsuki Ga Kirei is #1 most underrated.

Does it really? I dropped it at ep 5 because it was just too boring

I dropped at 1 and felt like I could have keep watching but oh well.

Isn't that doing fine though? The people that like that sort of thing are watching it and the ones that don't aren't. The autism romance shit in ep one was instant awkward for me so I dropped it.

That's a lie, though. It was bad and only got ridiculously desperate.
In a season filled with so many slow-burn barely-moving plots, it takes real fucking effort and dedication to acheive #1 most boringest show of the season, so congratulations on that, I guess.

You mean "overrated". It's the obligatory pretentious shitpile of the season. Basically a romcom with the 'com' dropped out, gimmicky artwork, and music done as slowly as possible without turning into a series of unrelated notes. Every 1-2 seasons one of these pop up and every time idiots insist on calling it good.

Not counting CGshit that doesn't even warrant the three episode rule, this is hands down the worst show of the year. The author is very clearly an idiot who's trying way too hard to write clever and layered dialog, and anyone who enjoys it probably reads at a middle school level.

Dropped mid episode 2. It's just trying way too hard to make me FEEL and not really succeeding.

So, did they finally reveal the big plot twist where all the characters are actually robots trying to imitate humans?

this person can talk to cats.

>It's pretentious garbage.
This. One of the few times that buzzword isn't a buzzword.

>gimmicky artwork
Wew lad. The series isn't great, but it's not bad either.

remember to love your pet rock

I typed a paragraph before realizing it was a complete waste of time replying.

now i'm curious