How did this air on tv?

How did this air on tv?

Little girls doing ballet isn't weird.

Am I missing something?

I want to sniff their cunnies while they're in that position.

I think it's their hair. Nobody has purple or gray hair at that age.

probably some tapes or shit were given to broadcasting studios then they use some waves and shit to send it out to tvs across japan I think. I'm really an expert on these sorts of things though.

My Wives Chimame are so cute.

All preparing to take my cock.

it is just a simple plain ballet class scene

you have to be such sick pervert fapping to little anime children and find ways on satisfying your sick mind

I am a sick pervert fapping to anime children, good observational skills.

This
There better be r34 of specifically this

> its THIS thread again

lolicon is fine but real pedophiles should be executed on sight

No.

Yes.

Thought crimes aren't a thing.

Lurk more.

True, but fantasising about real children is a lot worse than fantasising over their 2d representations.

Fuck off already newfaggot. Go moralfag on whatever cancer website you came from.

Okay, actively practicing pedophiles. They should also be permanently banned from our esteemed loli threads for endorsing 3DPD and just generally being gigantic faggots.

They are in the UK and Canada.

>Defending 3DPD talk on Sup Forums

You can leave too.

I'm not the one saying pedophiles (those who don't act) should be executed, but what they think about is still worse than lolicons. Child molesters (those who do act) should all be sentenced to death by scaphism. They're the real bad guys, because thanks to them not evdn lolicons are accepted in huge chunks of the world.

Formet properly newfaggot and I might reply again.

>what they think about is still worse
There is no worse or better you retarded moralfag.

There's no quality benchmark an anime has to pass to be allowed on TV.

Looks like ballet my man. Perhaps you were thinking too in depth of their cute little flowers slightly opening because of their ballet position?

If you want to talk about this dumb 3DPD shit then go to Sup Forums or any other place. Last advice I'll give you. Lurk more.

The monster inside my pants wants to commit a crime.

Rize's Rizes.

How do you tell the difference between a lolicon and a real pedophile?

There is not actual lolicons Sup Forums though. An actual lolicon is just a faggot that likes anime but happens to like lolis.

The ones on Sup Forums only post things like "hurr durr cunny" or start blogging about real kids

It's always funny watching a "lolicon" trying to have the moral high ground over the real cunny connoisseurs.

>lolicon is fine but real pedophiles
They're basically the same.

Lolicons are the ones who deny and suppress their real nature just because they are afraid of public opinion.

>Formet
Way to shoot yourself in the foot there, kiddie diddler. Anyways, I think it's about time you fucked off back to Sup Forums where they welcome your kind.

I am an actual lolicon tho.

>your kind
Go back, you know where.

Fuck off.

But you are the normalfag user.

>I know you are but what am I
As expected of a 3D loving faggot. Shouldn't you be at a playground or something?

Lolicons are the ones allowed on Sup Forums the ones that talk about about 3DPD need to fuck off. Not because they are "immoral" but because they bring not Sup Forums topics to the board.

I don't like 3D, I just hate faggots like you. Or do you think people are only agreed with by people who want the same thing as them?

Who's talking about 3DPD in this thread except for the dumb moralfag?

I thought "cunny" just meant the poster was a faggot from Sup Forums. It was pedophilic parlance first?

There's always quite an overlap between 3D and 2D in loli threads, it has always been this way, you need to fuck off if you can't handle it.

Leave it alone user, it's 2 faggots shitposting. Ignore it and kill the thread already.

3dLolis is the only acceptable kind of 3D.

kek

It's a doll, a fucking doll.

As long as you have a healthy appreciation of the difference between fantasy and reality, you're free to fap to any fantasy you like if you ask me.

It's just a cuter word than the alternatives but it makes some retards throw a shit fit. I don't browse Sup Forums and couldn't care less where the word comes from.

>acceptable kind of 3D
no

I'm free to fap to anything I like faggot, I can only be punished for i, not stopped.

Cry some more, pussy ass faggot. No one's going to side with you wanting to fuck actual kids except the other Sup Forumstards that mistakenly believe they're welcome here.
Whatever you gotta tell yourself, pigfucker.
And by "faggots like you" I assume you mean "people who hurt my precious feelings" because no one with a few brain cells to spare would be reacting like you are right now.
And they've always been told to fuck off with their faggot ass shit for ruining every thread with your cancerous garbage. You need to fuck off period.

>lolicon
>pedophile

Pick two

Who gives a crap about the gook?
You don't need to specify if you are talking about 2D or 3D.

Whatever fag

It did?

Only little bitches like you flip their shit over this kind of thing, you need to check out reddit, I've heard it's the kind of safe space you want Sup Forums to be.

I like the Photo-on-Your-Head-in-Walmart test.