How does one deal with the hatred in their heart after becoming red-pilled?

How does one deal with the hatred in their heart after becoming red-pilled?

I've nearly sperged out and gotten myself fired twice in the last week.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H_U6oRiOEt0
youtube.com/watch?v=kS0q5Dce9zc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Mine is more like extreme disdain than hate.

you take the next natural step

become black pilled

>I've nearly sperged out and gotten myself fired twice in the last week.

I can't believe I have to keep saying this... HIDE YOUR POWER LEVEL!!!

take a break from 4 chan, nothing is going to change while you take a break.

You're coming along nicely, but to really feel the surge of power you need to get to the level where shopkeepers reject your money and no longer tolerate you. Not only is it liberating, it's when the real fun begins.

The world is your oyster

Now that's some facemelting power level.

Something to aspire to be.

Just stop reading Sup Forums and breitbart and whatever, and make a conscious effort not to think about this stuff. If you keep it up for a week, you'll still have the same opinions but you won't be obsessed by them.

dont talk about politics at work

when people say retarded shit just laugh as much as you feel like and then change the subject

I work out every day, it helps focus the hate into useful energy. But it doesn't go away, it gets worse, you just get better at dealing with it, or you die

I was just at a gas station and a black guy walked past me. At lightning speed my first thought was shit skin. I was like woah wtf

>like woah

Memes.
If you don't laugh you cry.

This

>How does one deal with the hatred in their heart after becoming red-pilled?
I do not hate, I love all, and from that love comes fury, a fury that seeks to separate the noble from the ignoble, unite with the noble ones, and fight the ignoble ones.
>I've nearly sperged out and gotten myself fired twice in the last week.
Calm down faggot.

There`s nothing wrong with hate.
Hate is a dynamic emotion, hate moves you to do things. Use those emotions to better yourself, to accomplish your goals.

The mark of a true civilized man is to understand that their is enough hate to go around. What will you do with that hate? Use it correctly. Make yourself a better person contribute to society, better yourself, learn, eat healthy, exercise pursue excellence.

lurk moar
the usual response is "around blacks..."
shitskin is for browns

Read Emotional Intelligence by Daniel Goleman. Try meditation.
Kek that sounds like taken from some videogame trailer. Same advice to you.

Learn to take the chillpill. Take some time for yourself. Do something fun, volunteer, buy something expensive, make efforts to fulfill your bucketlist!

>Kek that sounds like taken from some videogame trailer
I may or may not listen to the doom marine lore from the recent remake during arm day

>How does one deal with the hatred in their heart
Use it as a motivator.

Lift and hide you power level. Make freinds who are red pilled to hang out with after work. The brainwashed normie is immuned to sperging, their narrative needs an adversary so deny them this. The most satisfying and productive thing you can do is calmly and breifly point out a persons contradictions (double think) in the moment without arguing. Extra points if there is an audience. do not argue because this will only grant justification. Even then it is more wise to just hide your power level in high risk environments. Use good judgement, have good discipline. This is a war. Hail Victory

Incorporate it into your life without letting it control you.

You gotta be smart and play dumb sometimes.

You know the phrase "revenge is a dish best served cold"? The same goes for hate in general. The phrase means you must be cold and calculating with your actions. Giving into hate feels good, but you will achieve more with it if you leash it. A loose wild dog gets put down but a leashed wild dog is a tool.

>dont talk about politics at work
t. Sven

That really has worked out well for you guys, hasn't it?

I'm helping build a utopia, why would I be hateful?

>Read Emotional Intelligence by Daniel Goleman
Doesn't help, it just makes you painfully aware of the degree of low "EQ" the people around you have.

Never discuss this shit at work. Hide tour power level

Hide
Your
Power
Level

>nearly
>he hasnt yet gotten fired for his outbursts
>smugcryingman.jpg

I like to pretend like it's a game, and the world is trying to trick me into saying something true.
>heh heh you didn't say Simon Says.
And then I can smile and go on living for another hour. People can tell there's something going on, but I never incriminate myself.

Keep taking them pills
True will set you free and make you happy

You mean the pussy faggot defeatist Jew mindset that is the black pill? I could fucking die the most horrific death and I’ll still feel the rage that is caused by the hatred of the snake-backstabbing-childrenfucking/stealing Jew. 2018 is when it happens whether it’s from our perceived happenings of the cabal going down or from the fucking killing caused by the incessant lack of respect from these subhuman invader mestizo/Black piece of fucking garbage and their inability to provide anything original to society. They can only appropriate and degenerate and this will come to an end whether you fucking like it or not. This world is so closed to being fucked that we’re ready to die, are you faggot?
>inb4 CIA NIGGER
>inb4 FBI NIGGER
>inb4 any other fucking bullshit you want to throw
You’ll know when it happens, that there is no turning back

>the psych ward with no walls

I go straight to nigger.
No buffer words.
Whatever. I don't care.

I am awake.

Gen Z is that you?

I hate this board everytime I see a black person's face even when its on media or even a cartoon I get angry and it just ruins my day.

Yeah, same.

Doubt. It's what brought you over here from the left. You're not a leftist and you're not alt-right. One side opens up the other, use both to mitigate how you feel and what you need to do in order to survive.

The faggiest thing ever posted to Sup Forums

Impressive really

This. If Sup Forums is your hobby or social life it's gonna make you always mad. Get some other hobbies, stay away from rage threads. Instead of hating on minorities, learn to appreciate your fellow man.

Look up "learned helplessness" as well.

I never say anything pol tier in public, ever

But the anger can make me act stupid on the odd occasion

Hey man, I do care. Would you rather I tell OP to just kill himself?

i find peace in nature and study. the masses really irk me now

Look at Jordan Peterson.
Be that.

If you cannot...

HIDE YOUR FUCKING POWER LEVEL.

good lad.

yes. breaks from this place are an absolute must
everyone needs to vent now and then, and pol is a "safe" place to do so (as opposed to shooting up a school or facebook)
but dont get stuck in a k hole

You don't. Push it deep down and let it marinate. Whenever you think you can't take it anymore, you'll come back to Sup Forums and vent your frustrations. The time is rapidly approaching when normies will be sensitive to what we say. That's when you can tell it like it is.

i can appreciate this thread. it's a nice reminder,

I was drunk one night and went off on an asshole who happened to be black and called him a nigger

I feel bad about it but he was being a nigger

also he did not beat me up, but this was at a seminary so...

My mom says to me “I wish you weren’t so filled with hate :(“

You have to practice mindfulness.
Be aware of your emotional state and what is the cause of it at all times. If you're always aware of your emotional state you can control your responses to troubling situations by responding logically to stimuli rather than emotionally. Most importantly though cultivate the trait of never saying things unless you mean to say them.

You are an agent behind the metaphorical Iron Curtain, you can't afford to be sloppy. Learn to live and think like a spy. Read up on the subject.

I would post that picture of the various ways you can go after taking the red pill. Basically learn to channel your hatred into improving yourself, your community, and building a family.

Fuck man, that one always gets me. I wish I could make them understand

A really good outlet for all of you frustrated autists would be the sweet release of death by your own hands

It definitely is a place to vent. When first getting redpilled it's very interesting and exciting, but eventually there's nothing more to learn. OP is kinda asking why he keeps getting burnt from putting his hand in boiling water.

Test.

I take that back, see I'm filled with hate too. Just try to put that energy into something positive

how long have you been coming here?

It isn't hate. It's disgust. There is a difference.

Hide your power level you fucking idiot.

You’ll know others when you see them.

I won't. I will look forward to triggering you since people like you explode so easily. I don't have the social instinct so I don't care if something's socially unacceptable.

The real mindfuck is when you go straight to nigger but bypass hatred.
Niggers are like dogs, there are good niggers and bad niggers but at the end of the day they're all niggers and you're a fool if you try to hold them to any other standard.

Learn how niggers think and you can easily have fulfilling, fruitful and cordial interactions with niggers as long as you realize that they are niggers and it's not their fault they are the way they are.

Thaddeus, handle your shit.

Read the good shit:

>Corpus Hermeticum
>Imitation of Christ
>Bhagavad Gita
>Initiates of the Flame
>Godel Escher Bach
>On the Two Cities
>Unabomber Manifesto (the first half anyway)
>The Polygamous Sex
>King Warrior Magician Lover

Learn, Prepare, Act, Repeat

OP here.

Thank you everyone for your opinions on this subject.

Hiding my power level is the answer....to make money.....to support my beautiful white child.

Self-improvement too.

Lurk in the shadows and wait for my moment.

By realizing that 100% of the lefts ideology is bullshit and about 75% of the rights is too. Don't get worked up over shit that is out of your control. Live your life with a morality and an ideology that sets you and your family up for the best possible success.

could you link it?

kys defeatist scum. you get the rope too.

I use the anger, hatred and despair as a fuel for constant self improvememt and a use it as a drive to achieve my goal.

I hate this world to the core, but constant whining wont do jackshit so I focus on crafting a better me using all the anger and hatred so one day I could burn this bitch to the ground and build a better, superior civilization/empire from its ashes.

Also this.

If you get consumed by hatred, you're doing it wrong. Yes, the red pill makes you aware that what you've been taught to believe is a lie. Yes you can mope and rage at the fact, get fired, and willingly play victim to the corrective mechanisms that (((they))) implemented to keep you compliant. Or you can utilize the rational thinking ability and use your newfound awareness to subvert the system, maybe even to your own advantage should you wish.

I worked in HR and the red pill makes me better at looking out for trouble candidates. Before even meeting the person, I can spot a feminazi or diversity hire just

Lurk moar faggit.

what you do is actually go out and study logic, philosophy and understand how to discern the credibility of your sources. keep reading and learning. find out that Sup Forums is mostly full of shit.

By channeling it through you sword arm. Pray in the temple of iron and prepare for the coming crusade.

Stop hating the world for what it is and do what you are able to do effectively to make the differences you would like to see made. Sperging is not effective.

I silently rage at every 56% I come across. But I conceal it from work.

The only time I've let it show was when I was a little bit TOO happy that my white coworkers changed their mind and decided to have children at the last moment (woman is 35).

This

Cut your hair you absolute mong

This can confirm.

>Don't ever hate, it's off-putting to everyone
>Be the best version of yourself you can be
>Drop clues to everyone you see
>You will eventually rankle a zogbot
>Everyone likes you, the zogbot gets isolated
>You win, happiness in the world increaseed

This. Anger, and public sperg-outs are early stage redpilling. It stems from still holding on to a shred of hope that things can get better. They can't.

I just drop funny shit all the time to whoever. As long as it's funny people just laugh. There's a fine line between serious and comical truths and sheep like to be entertained.

Obviously the best way is to create a split personality.

One red pilled one blue pilled. Not that difficult the mind is really great at doublethink.

Every time I'm mad I just rape a white woman.

>Good goy, just stop thinking and rebelling against (((our))) system

Well I took a month break from Sup Forums and first of all, I still had those feelings of disdain that referred to.
>nothing is going to change while you take a break.
I finally decide to come back today of all days after hearing about the memo and the shutdown and now you can't post images. So shit can change

Case in point:
>Design dept expanding, wanted to hire another tech writer
>Notorious corporate liberal wigger diversity douche learns of this, struts into my office with "suggestions"
>He's not my superior but because he's "connected" he sure likes to think so
>Starts going off about how important multiculturalism is the future etc etc, ends with a vaguely threatening tone alluding to what could happen if I don't play ball
>I know he can't do shit, but I'm not looking for a fight that will a)interfere with my ability to do my job and b)force people to take sides and hurt company productivity over bullshit social conflicts
>So I smile and nod, throw in a few pro-diversity buzzwords and catchphrases I learned over the years. Essentially gave him a verbal handjob to his smug sense of liberal superiority
>He leaves with a smiling afterglow, his liberal worldview reaffirmed and probably thinks he's a tough little soyboy for twisting the arm of Mr. HR director
>Feel a bit dirty afterwards, glance at his picks: illiterate nigger, illiterate nigger, illiterate nigger, and just because he thinks he's top shit enough to ignore our corporate conflict of interest policies, the mullato bastard of his coal-burning sister with a conviction for misdemeanor theft (I was asked to write a character reference for his parole hearing, declined).
>Meanwhile, being the efficient employee I am, I've already spoken with our redpilled department head weeks ago, held joint interviews, and already had 2 qualified candidate in line
>So my immediate objective is to derail and neutralize diversity douche's ambitions
>Immediately call up the most hateful man-hating cunt in our com department.
>After the cold reception, she immediately squeels with delight when I alluded to "increasing the presence of capable women in a traditionally male-dominated technical field".
>I get resumes for 5 misandrist unnatural hair color and facial piercing enthusiasts on my desk the next day

You need to go to a boxing gym, or BJJ and work out that aggression. Once you get back to a calm clear state use your new found red pill rage and channel it into your career, your hobbies, your self improvement.

Lol yeah

Anger and hatred is normal for someone going through the grieving process.

Work out and realize you can make a difference and have an obligation to your ancestors and the future existence of our people to do something constructive. Don't go gently, resist your genocide.

youtube.com/watch?v=H_U6oRiOEt0

youtube.com/watch?v=kS0q5Dce9zc

>I do not hate, I love all, and from that love comes fury, a fury that seeks to separate the noble from the ignoble, unite with the noble ones, and fight the ignoble ones.
From this
>Calm down faggot.
To this.

The duality of man

Audible kek

your enlightenment should prove others to be entertaining..not frustrating

watch scott adams twitter periscope for a great example

Is it bad that I've started redpilling some guys I know? They're barely college age and now I've introduced them to the truth, they hate life. They now know that all their money is going down the shitter of college education for no reason, both are now trying to get out and learn a trade instead. Now that I see them behaving this way I truly wonder if I did them any good. Were they really any worse off when they were bluepilled? At least they were happy...

Yeah you redpilled them but now you have to teach them how to channel their anger as men and build a future for our people.

Whitepill them and demonstrate how we won't wait for hope, we will drag it kicking and screaming into this world.

If you don't realize faggot is a term of endearment on here you are a literal faggot.

anger fuck your real sex doll. that's how Sup Forums deals with it.

Ride that fucking tiger, my dude

That's called the bugmen pill.