Sup Forums I need your help

So I posted in the earlier Brit thread about /mbmc/ about how my college sent out a psa regarding the fliers.

The fucking college is going crazy. The president sent out an email (pic related) and they're hosting talking forums.

If I get caught there'll be a hearing. I need your help for a defense.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bmtIizXdh88
youtube.com/watch?v=d-7o9xYp7eE
twitter.com/GrrrGraphics/status/954393573222268928
twitter.com/PosobiecMedia/status/939786121441169408
nbcwashington.com/news/local/Anti-Immigration-Flyers-Found-at-American-University-Campus-470606463.html
imgur.com/a/gCG8s
voat.co/v/mybordersmychoice/2342909
i.magaimg.net/img/2fch.png
theeagleonline.com/article/2018/01/eight-anti-immigration-flyers-posted-at-american-university
theblackprintau.com/blog/2018/1/22/anti-immigration-stickers-found-on-campus-hj9jd
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Whats the flyer.
Relax, you can deny it forever.

The my borders my choice thing

Are you fucking thick?

Thats what you get you for being a lonely socially ignorant fuck who doesn't understand how the real world (not 4 chan) works.

If I knew you in college I'd haze you till you committed suicide

Thats what you get you for being a lonely socially ignorant fuck who doesn't understand how the real world (not 4 chan) works.

If I knew you in college I'd haze you till you decided life wasnt worth it.

Don't get caught faggot, they can't say you did anything without proof and if they do countersue the cunts for defamation and assassination of character.

grow a fucking spine

Double(You)
Never post anything on the internet in regards to legality. Now theres a trail with archives and shit. Plus if they link you to the posts gz for getting this site in the media AGAIN.
Nice on the flyers though. Good luck original poster.

>If I get caught there'll be a hearing. I need your help for a defense.
If questioned simply deny everything. It sounds stupid but you wouldn't believe how often this works when dealing with real crimes and actual police.
Don't make up any stories just say nope to everything.
If they are sure it's you and the deny everything tactic failed, then you have Sup Forums at your back to attack the school over it's retarded interpretation.

OP user here

First, calm down user. You didn't break any laws (especially in the USA with 1A), legally speaking you are 100% beyond reproach.

Secondly, why do you fear getting caught - did you already put some up, or are you planning on doing it?

>they're hosting talking forums
what do you mean? please elaborate

I will help you work out a defense if you reply.

If you knew anyone in college it was because you knew how to dribble a ball, nigger.

Deny deny deny. If they show pictures that resemble you deny it. If they have 'eye witness' deny it. If they say they're going to suspend or expel you over it say that wasn't you and you'll go to the media with this obvious character assassination

This desu

I put them up this morning when no one was around. There are no cameras inside the building but there are outside. The only chance they might have at me is walking across campus with the fliers.

The talking forums are for people who might be offended and feel the need to talk to someone about their feelings

>Mutha flabbin jix jabbin Bix nood we wuz college! *smacks lips*

Really makes me think

>you'll go to the media with this obvious character assassination
this, and I would be happy to assist you in this - I am building a bunch of direct lines to right wing media who would love to cover a story of an insane university conducting a witch hunt against its students

lol they're such faggots

>The talking forums are for people who might be offended and feel the need to talk to someone about their feelings

are you trolling

God's work

agreeing with the others: deny, deny, deny, give zero legitimacy to their fake kangaroo court

possibly the best way to deny: attend the hearings, pretend to be one of those offended

and audio record the other people

you would be a hero

Test

Look them dead in the eyes and say,

"I wanted to start a conversation."
Take their response to that situation to every single right wing website or even left website that would hear it.

>Don't make up any stories just say nope to everything
this is very important. If they say "well what were you doing on Thursday evening at 8pm then?", just say "I'd rather not answer questions about my personal time." Don't make up a story that they can start fact-checking

There's an upload error but
>In response to the flyers posted earlier today (please see the President's email), students, faculty,
and staff have organized two events

This

if you're willing to risk an unfair overreaction from them, and willing to fight them about an unfair expulsion - then yes
walking towards the fire requires bravery (and resources, and support)

I would be more than willing to take the information to every right wing media outlet I'm currently building links with - but only if OP wants to take this path

you broke zero laws. They may question you but just deny. If police do then ask if you're being charged. Deny to the kangaroo court.

any chance you could just upload it to magaimg and share a link? it strips EXIF data

Nothing has happened yet but I'll definitely remember you

Deny it. Make sure to show anger to emphasize your innocence in the face of a "false" accusation.

How nice. I can't leave the house without having my whole day filmed
Rule Britannia

I think you'll be ok though user. Just keep mum about the whole thing. Also I don't think what you did is illegal. Dont the posters merely highlight the desire to be able to vote democratically about immigration and note being able to do so violates *insert correct amendment or right * ?

police would never even begin to "investigate" a non-crime, this is just an insane academic shithole trying to over-exert their authority and conduct a pseudo-legal witchhunt

are there any lawfags here that will do probono work if the uni tries to expel (they wont charge you cause you didnt commit a crime). Should have some fucking law fags

Listen to this leaf, user. The best choice is to go there. Claim you were doing promo for a friend's concert and weren't even putting fliers up on campus, act OUTRAGED that they are accusing you of anything. Record ALL OF IT, you will become a symbol for all other college kids who go in fear...

I'm mobile rn, too complicated

I would say " You all refuse to have this conversation, and I did what was necessary to START the conversation. Now, let's talk."

no worries

anons I think I've discovered part of the reason for the media silence: campuses want to handle these things internally, with draconian PC methods - and they want to do it quietly because they know how bad they'll look if they're exposed in doing these things

they are trying to cover up the ugliness that IOTBW exposed so well, we pulled on their mask but they are gripping it a little bit tighter this time

time to pull harder

This. Police laugh at this. Tbh why are you mad OP..we want their outrage over nothing. We want normies to see the schools hate laws, hate whites, and promote marxist destruction of society. This is a victory. Now put more up.

And that's why you don't shit where you eat

Deny everything OP and dont tell anyone for fucks sake.
Now stop fucking around and be a man. You can start by leaving that cucked college of yours.

Are they just completely blind to their own doublespeak?

>Zero tolerance policy for behavior that is not consistent with our values.
>We are an inclusive community that welcomes all individuals
>We are committed to making members of this community feel welcomed and safe.

I don't care if the school is butthurt over this and wants OP expelled because of it, I just want them to be honest about it. If you're going to be a faggot liberal, bask in it. Just stop lying and the pretending that it's anything other than a echo chamber made of porcelain.

>If you say mean shit, we'll kick you out of school.
>We are not inclusive. If you do not conform, you are not welcome.
>You will not feel safe if you do not agree with us. You'll probably get attacked by other students once we know what you look like.

It's much simpler and much more honest. Religious schools should be able to kick out anyone who doesn't follow their honor code, so a unbearably lefty school should be able to kick out anyone they want too, provided they do not receive any form of Government assistance or college-related aid. But if the school is going to act that way, they should advertise that way and write their policies that way, or be able to be sued for deceiving their customers.

Is there any chance you could send a more complete version of the email you received (with your name & details scrubbed obviously) so it can be added to the list of bullshit reactions that right wing & alternative media can broadcast? If you post it on here I'll see it, you could also plebbit message it to me to the u/MyBordersMyChoice account I used for promoting there

You are a fucking imbecile for posting that here
You should just shut up and act as if nothing happened

>we have a zero tolerance policy for ideas that are not consistent with our values
next sentence
>we are an inclusive community that welcomes all individuals
The best part is that the person who wrote this, and the vast majority who read it, didn't notice a hint of irony.

youtube.com/watch?v=bmtIizXdh88
don't ever say anything unless with a lawyer

You'll have to link to offsite. No one can post images anywhere right now

if you want something more extensive.
youtube.com/watch?v=d-7o9xYp7eE

Look at how they want to hunt you down for posting something so innocent.

They are your enemy and you are at war. Never forget that. They should be the ones fear you.

checked-checked-checked

that's not what he's saying

>They should be the ones who fear you
this
Sup Forums should be feared, and it should have this user's back for doing God's work

I'll try but Ima be busy for the next hour so I can't do it now. I'll still watch the thread tho and when I'm done I'll figure it out

Better to not cooperate than to lie. They can get you for lying (not illegal but could break college honor code). Say you take the 5th, you need a lawyer, or just say you decline to speak.

>St. John Fisher College has a zero tolerance policy for behavior that is not consistent with our values
>We are an inclusive community that welcomes all individuals
This is like saying "I'm not a murderer, but I'll kill you in your sleep for fun."

Freedom of speech does not mean freedom from consequences for pissing off the retarded leftists. This is why Cicero died afterall.

Most of them have basic reasoning skills, so they understand the first sentence deals with values/ideas/beliefs and the second deals with people.

You can come from any country to learn in our school, but no matter how much you believe in Zeus can't smear goat blood on the chalk board.

Thanks user. Your posters were obviously put in the right place and have caused one of the most insane reactions yet. One poster in the right place is all it takes.

Above all, remain calm and don't worry. No matter how you feel now this is a small deal. You can easily deny your way out of it (that is if they even contact you, which is also not likely - a lot of "crimes" (this is not a crime) go unsolved because of poor security footage). If they think it was you, again just say "no" and don't try to create a cover story they can poke holes in. Just say no and nothing else. If they ask for more information or an alibi, follow this user's advice:

Deny it OP, and if they break your balls, go to Tucker and try to get on Fox.

Good on OP for his work. Clearly my borders my choice was an effective psy-op, if it's rustling this level of jimmies. He's certainly braver than the rest of us.

OP, make sure to have no idea about the whole operation, pretend to be an intimidated normie if they call you up.

OP, do they list a "tip line" or anything in the message? An email, phone, website, etc., where we can send in reports of what we think happened?

You're the exact kind of person that should be lynched on the Green. You fucktards just wait until you see just how far this "we don't agree with you so we can punish you" mentality goes. I'll give you a tip: It involves rope.

You could also just reply to every question they ask calmly with "am I free to go now?", they will probably say "no" in some stupid roundabout way and keep asking questions, keep asking if you're free to go - then after a certain amount of time has passed, start to weigh in with "I need to leave soon, you are making me late for something (don't elaborate on what)", repeat this to them in a way that shows they are being more and more unreasonable for keeping you there, if they say they are going to blame the poster incident on you anyway because you refuse to answer, just reply calmly "that's not fair" and continue asking to leave

Deny everything they accuse you of, this is an absolute MUST. You may even have the chance to countersue and strip that college of their money for maximum shekels.

Just spitballing ideas here...

Could also start memeing members of the administration as anti-free speech. We can just bully the fuck out of them like the left does to us. Very quickly they'll realize it's worth it to stop pursuing the investigation for the sake of their own interests.

The reputation of one of /ourguys/ takes precedence over theirs.

if they contact you via email don't reply. make it difficult for them to get in contact with you. if they call you and ask you to come in. ask them for what and if they reference the posters. tell them that you will need time because based on the email sent out, you would like a professional to help prove your innocence. when it all comes down to it. deny everything. even if they have your face on camera. tell them it's racist to assume that is you.

LOL YOU JUST EDITED YOUR POST

FROM "I'd haze you till you COMMITTED SUICIDE"

TO I'd haze you till you decided life wasnt worth it.

ONLY SCARED PEOPLE DO THAT. I was about to call you a sadist, but like naah I let it go but now this edit Im sorry bruh but yeh plz burn

>apply bureaucratic stonewalling to the bureaucratic stonewall
this is beautiful

>if they break your balls, go to Tucker and try to get on Fox.
I would be more than happy to assist in getting this to happen, I will make use of every contact and media link I've developed so far to do it if it comes to that

Ben Garrison has retweeted the instructions for the operation, that name could carry weight in contacting other big names:
twitter.com/GrrrGraphics/status/954393573222268928

Jack Posobiec also tweeted the memes:
twitter.com/PosobiecMedia/status/939786121441169408

and I know the mods of r/TheNewRight well, who regularly host AMAs with tons of smaller and bigger right wing figures - they hosted an AMA with me there, and I stuck around for Ben Garrison which is how I got his promotional tweet

I also know the mods of T_D a little bit, they agreed to sticky an MBMC post last night, and they know some big figures as well (Donald Trump himself did an AMA on T_D)

You broke no laws.
Worst case scenario they suspend you or give a stern warning or whatever.
Just tell them your flier was a pro-consent message and you're fine.
If they protest ask them why they hate consent.
Audio record everything and upload for keks.
I want to hear them shit their own beds in their own voices.

Whatever you do, unless they have a video cam footage that shows your face or your clothes+great circumstancial evidence, you Bill Clinton that shit to the bitter end. It never happened. You don't know what kind of flyers it was. You never saw them. You went to class and you went home. You might have had coffee at the student café on the way. And you speak as little as possible to the inquisition. Deny, deny, deny. Short and sweet and calm answers. Gtfo of the meeting as soon as possible, have a pretext ready. Don't agree to any premise they might set and don't let them put words in your mouth. Also: RECORD the inquisition with two devices, if at all possible. once you get questioned. The case of the canadian assistant teacher who showed a J. Peterson debate in her class was extremely illuminating. Act confused.

another strange option is to have a friend pose as someone else, barge in on the meeting angrily about an unrelated issue and demand that the person leave with them, rudely ignoring the fact that they're in a meeting
like an enraged gf or something

Hey another Rocfag.

Don't sweat it, you're probably going to be fine. Grab a garbage plate and relax.

Sup man, where u

I've decided to wear a different sweatshirt

well the lawyer bit is pretty important and definitely could take some time to get together. it's clear the school is looking for an expulsion via kangaroo court and some bullshit in their agreement with OP attending. They always throw some shit in to let them do anything.
OP might have student loans on the line so playing it safe while annoying the piss out of them with the wait is the smart move imo.

I have a feeling there are a lot more gems like this that unis around the world are currently trying to hide
We should find them & compile all of them into something that non-leftist outlets would love to broadcast

The code of conduct states that no legal professionals r allowed to be present in a hearing. In fact only I would be

>83% of tips accused a local Rabbi of posting the signs
>oy vey, the goyim know

oh those fuckers.
Deny everything than m8. Stonewall them with time. Don't give them an inch.
They haven't contact you right?
Did you use keycards to get into any of the buildings? Even your place (if you live on campus)?

NBC NEWS LADS:

nbcwashington.com/news/local/Anti-Immigration-Flyers-Found-at-American-University-Campus-470606463.html

Live and work downtown, pretty comfy life.

Deny everything, if you need a lawyer higher a jew. Seriously they will defend anymore for money

No contact yet. The buildings r never locked so I just walked in

>The flyers contained a website to an American neo-Nazi and white supremacist group.
are they referencing the MyBordersMyChoice posters? who the fuck was off message

criminal attorney here. This is solid advice. Most people fuck up when they think they can trust cops and that the truth will set you free.

Worst case scenario you get charged with some kind of bullshit like a hate crime. You'll beat it tho if your attorney is half decent

What happened to her user?

If none of the buildings have keycards and you stayed relatively hidden. It is probably safe to say you're going to get out alright.
Do you live on campus? You parked off campus otherwise right? The only thing I can think they might possibly nail ya on would be license plate if you drove away. Or keycard with re-entering dorms.

Are the codes of conduct legally binding though? And you ought to be more thab entitled to take another adult with you to record or take notes. If they won't let you take someone refuse to go. I'd advise that to a colleague in the shit

>The racist and misogynist messages these posters contained are inconsistent with values we hold as a university.
How is it mysognistic? Truly these people don't think anymore they just spout words whe they don't like something.

I was dropped off and did other stuff until the library opened

OP, just to be sure, did you print the flyers from your own printer? If they have been printed out at the university library, they could be able to determine which student printed them out since they probably keep a log of documents printed there.

What if we meme'd the administration as a bunch of Norks?

For example --> imgur.com/a/gCG8s

Just throwing ideas out there. They probably don't want attention on themselves, and you could probably bully them (and generally humiliate them for this stupid witch hunt) into coming to their senses.

it was obviously placed by a leftist as a sabotage version, but this is not problem - here is what we do

the sheer number of real posters drowning out this one will expose news outlets for manufacturing false news about the campaign

mass email the writer:

The poster you have described in your article which contains links to websites is fake. The official versions of the posters have no links and are not associated with any group, organization, or movement, as you can clearly see from the official #MyBordersMyChoice website:

voat.co/v/mybordersmychoice/2342909

Please correct your article and stop slandering the poster campaign. Thank you

SCREEN CAP your emails, basically make them an open letter

if they fail to change the article, now you have a story against them - and we can happily pass it along to right wing media (I would be happy to do this)

they've fallen into a trap

see i.magaimg.net/img/2fch.png for an example

Shills trying to sabotage MBMC

i think you're gonna be alright user. take a load off. enjoy the moment. you made the news!
if shit pops off listen to
but make sure to stall as much as possible. this way when they ask where you were, you can conveniently forget if they're trying to trap you.

Out of ink rn but yeah I did print from library

these three articles are all focusing on a single fucking poster, we put up hundreds of thousands (millions?)

theeagleonline.com/article/2018/01/eight-anti-immigration-flyers-posted-at-american-university

theblackprintau.com/blog/2018/1/22/anti-immigration-stickers-found-on-campus-hj9jd

it will be REALLY FUCKING EASY to expose this, they have fallen into a trap

mass email the writers with this message, and make these OPEN LETTERS - I can even post them on the official website too as open letters

see

Before anyone overreacts to this. I worked University IT while finishing my degree. They are really really incompetent and lazy at their jobs.
Still not the smartest choice user.

>that much doublethink in one paragraph