Wtf. Has anyone lately felt their thoughts being targetted to them later on as ads...

Wtf. Has anyone lately felt their thoughts being targetted to them later on as ads? I was thinking about a specific car part and then what do I know, I am getting ads about those specific CAR PARTS. and no i idnt google it before hand

seriously crapping myself now.i disabled every microphone in the house

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U0SOxb_Lfps
google.com/search?q=ultrasonic beacon tracking&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8
christian.wressnegger.info/content/projects/sidechannels/2017-eurosp.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

When I bought a Mitsubishi I started seeing it everywhere in the same color and model as mine whereas before I could swear I had never seen my Mitsubishi before. I'm guessing this phenomenon has a name but I'm too drunk to recall or research.

tinfoilhat.jpg

its not a phenomenon. i remember every single ad i was getting before. the phenomenon youre thinking about is called confirmaition bias and it can't happen when you know about confirmation bias.

same man. i have a montero sport. see them all the time now

hi there openmind AI. You need to step up your shilling game beyond memes

>I remeber all ads
I highly doubt that
>confirmation bias can't happen if you know about it
False

Please shut the fuck up already. its known that jewgle infiltrates our privacy you FUCK

why are you such a pleb? you think google doesnt spy you KID?

There's ultrasonic tracking beacon technology that uses your laptop/smartphone microphones to pick up ultrasonic i.e. dogwhistle frequencies that "speak" between devices to collect data on your preferences

Apparently they were planting ultrasonic frequencies in TV ads and the malware bundled in apps was listening to count how many times you saw the ad and myriad weird shit and that's just what they've been caught doing

google ultrasonic beacon tracking

i wonder what the NSA does with that shit the techs been out a few years

Did you mention it to anyone? It's widely known the kikes listen to latent conversation by listening to you through computers and smart phone mikes. But reading your mind thats a new one. Nanobots maybe?

Yes I discussed it with my neighbor in an OPEN SPACE and away from my house. which makes it even more weird.

im literally shaking right now thanks man

Last time i was out with my gf i mentioned i could use a new pair of boots and the next day all my ads on youtube and jewgle were for different types of boots. Never once googled it or mentioned it other than mentioning it to her. Smartphones listen to everything you say to market to you later.

Your cell phone listens all the time. And if not yours then his does.

Google can spy your thoughts?

imagine all the information jewgle has about us. 100% they have a massive e-bank of databases with full profiles and possible 3d depictions of every human on earth

No that doesn't happen.

I can hear those ultrasonic things that are supposed to keep dogs and racoons off of peoples lawns.

this happens to me all the time with google autofill and it's not like i'm searching "what happened in 1290 england" im typing "why does" then it autofills something oddly specific that i was thinking of... very creepy

thats because you are communist
communists are animals

>Has anyone lately felt their thoughts being targetted to them later on as ads?
No but recently I logged on a fresh laptop and it instantly gives me ads to remove my criminal record... leads me to believe Google Ads are IP based.

This faggot ass post again? Did you finally cave in and get the socket set that the ads were telling you to buy yesterday, you stupid fucking faggot? What a waste of space. Fuck off fuck face. This is what is known as a shill thread.

Try it out. Choose a product you never buy or use at random and mention it a bunch of times "i need X" "i really need to buy an X" and you will see ads for it within a week on youtube or google, or on your email inbox screen.

why the fuck you deny it? they have multibillions and are hevily involved in the culling and degeneration of humanity. they are light years ahead in documenting techology. theres no way out. the global communion is coming

Just start randomly shouting names of products and see what starts popping up in your ads.

what the fuck are you sating this is first time im posting this tardoman

Stores and banks sell your purchuce history

>ads
i'm immune to ads
trait of having add

I don't know I guess I still have hope, am a skeptic or maybe I am a dumbass. Maybe a combination of all three.

relax we wont feel suffering by then AI will be ruling us over and we'll have special dopamine switches installed in our brains to cap and constantly renew our sensitivity making us accepting to a repetitive, labouring, same food everyday reality. It will be fun... fun.. fun...

disabling microphones doesn't matter, goy

if there are microphones, they're on

I had a dream all about an audi car the other day

use adblock you stupid fucks. I haven't seen a youtube ad in like four years.

I mean I'm gonna be dead and I'm not having kids so I'm not worried

I've been thinking about buying a Police Interceptor car....

Then I noticed everyone online now wants one or has bought one.....

Something is going on lads.

r u depressed

everything emits a frequency including your brain and your phone picked it up

No

Yo, this happens to me all the damn time with Pandora. I'll think of a song, one that has never or hasn't played in a long ass time on the station I'm listening to and it will play.
Definitely a coincidence sometimes I'll admit, but it happens way to damn often for it to be a coincidence all of the time.
Likewise, in your situation with the ads, these ad agencies can track your traffic on your cell and associate it with your home IP and send relevant information to your PC at home based on what your mobile search history looks like and vice versa.
>i spend to much time here clicking on every which anime image and such on my PC and see in app ads on my phone for hentai shit all the time.

⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⣀⣤⣶⣛⠛⠿⠶⣀⣿⣉⣭⣭⣶⣤⣭⠿⣉⣿⣿⠤⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂
⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⣀⣤⠛⠛⠂⣒⣀⠿⠛⠉⠉⠂⠉⠂⠉⠛⠿⣉⣤⣒⣛⠭⠛⣤⣒⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂
⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠶⣿⣀⠿⣤⠒⠉⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠉⠉⠉⠿⠒⣤⠉⣤⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂
⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⣀⠿⣶⣛⠤⣭⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⣀⠂⠂⣤⠂⠂⠉⠂⠂⠉⣤⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂
⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠿⣀⣶⣿⠂⣿⣀⣀⣤⠂⣀⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠉⠂⠉⠂⠉⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⣶⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂
⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⣶⠛⣶⣿⣛⣤⣛⣶⣿⠶⣶⠉⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠛⠉⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠒⣉⣤⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂
⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⣀⣀⣶⣿⣿⠤⣿⠿⣛⣿⣿⣿⣀⣀⣤⣤⠛⠂⠂⣀⣀⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⣀⣀⣀⣀⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⣶⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂
⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⣉⣶⠿⣉⣭⣉⣭⣿⠿⣀⠉⣛⣉⣿⣒⣛⠂⠂⠂⠒⠿⠉⣀⣿⠂⣿⣤⣀⣀⠂⠤⠭⠭⣭⣒⠶⠂⠂⠂⣀⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂
⠂⠂⠂⠂⠤⠶⠒⠛⠒⠶⠤⣿⣭⠭⣿⠭⣛⣿⣿⣒⠉⠶⣛⣿⠉⠉⠂⠂⠂⠂⣶⣿⠛⠛⠉⠛⠛⠿⣿⣒⣤⠂⣀⣀⠂⣀⠂⣀⣤⠿⣶⠶⠂⠂⠂
⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠒⠉⠒⣀⠂⠒⠶⣭⣿⣿⠿⠒⠛⠿⣶⣤⣛⣛⣿⠉⠂⠂⠂⣀⣤⠉⠛⠂⠂⣤⣶⠭⠿⣛⠂⠉⠛⣿⠉⠭⣿⣭⣒⣒⠂⣿⠂⠂⠂⠂
⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠉⣀⠂⠂⠂⣿⠂⣤⠶⠶⣤⠉⠛⣿⣭⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠉⣀⣒⣒⣶⠛⠉⠂⠿⠶⠂⣿⠂⠂⣉⠂⠂⠛⣉⣒⣀⠛⠿⠂⠂⠂⠂
⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠿⠂⠂⠂⣉⠂⣀⠶⠤⣭⠿⠂⣿⠤⠂⠂⠛⠒⠤⠤⠉⠂⠒⠉⠛⣤⣀⣀⣀⣀⣤⠂⠂⠉⠂⠂⠂⠉⠛⣭⣿⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂
⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⣶⠂⠂⣿⠂⣿⠂⣤⣀⠂⠂⣿⠂⠂⣤⣀⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠤⣀⠂⠂⠤⠒⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠛⣀⠂⠂⠂⠂
⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠛⠂⠂⣿⣀⠂⠂⠂⠛⠂⣀⣿⣭⠂⠉⠉⠂⠂⠂⠂⣿⣉⠶⠉⠂⠉⠒⠛⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠉⣤⠂⠂⠂
⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⣿⠂⣿⠉⣤⠂⠿⠂⠂⣭⠿⠶⣿⠛⣭⣶⠂⣿⠂⠿⣿⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⣀⠤⠶⠶⠶⠤⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⣶⠂⠂
⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⣀⣿⠂⣿⠂⠂⠂⣤⣿⠭⠉⣶⣶⣤⣿⣭⣉⠂⣀⠂⣤⠶⠶⠂⣉⣤⠛⠛⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠒⣤⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⣿⠂⠂
⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⣿⠛⠂⠂⣿⠤⠤⣿⣤⣿⣿⠶⣤⣉⠒⠿⣿⠛⣿⣒⣤⣀⣶⣭⣭⠿⣀⠂⠉⠿⠿⠶⣤⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⣿⠂⠂
⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⣤⠂⠂⠉⣀⣛⠤⣿⣿⣛⣿⠛⠒⠒⣿⠒⣿⠿⠿⣭⣭⣭⣶⣿⣭⠛⣶⠿⣤⠒⣶⣤⣭⠤⣀⣀⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂
⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠿⠂⠂⠂⠛⠂⠭⣿⠿⠿⣤⣿⣿⠤⣿⣿⣿⣤⠶⣶⣉⣶⣿⠛⠛⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⣿⠭⣶⠂⠛⠿⣤⣀⣤⠂⠂
⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⣀⠂⠂⠛⣤⠤⠿⠿⣿⣿⠉⣿⠒⣿⣭⣛⠂⣤⣿⠛⠉⠂⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⣶⠂⣤⣿⠛⠂⠉⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂
⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⣿⠂⠂⠂⠉⠛⣤⣀⣛⠿⣶⠂⠶⣿⣒⣿⣀⠿⠂⠂⠶⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠛⠂⠿⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂
⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⣤⠂⣤⠿⣀⠉⣿⣿⠂⠿⣛⣀⣭⣿⣿⣿⣤⣛⣤⠂⠉⠛⠛⠿⣿⣿⠂⠂⣶⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂
⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠉⣤⠛⠂⣿⣭⣭⣿⠒⣉⣿⣿⠿⣶⣶⠿⣶⣿⠒⠿⣤⣀⠂⠂⠂⣀⠂⣿⣭⣿⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂
⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⣤⠛⠂⠿⣛⠛⣀⣛⠛⠒⠶⣶⣛⠶⣛⠒⣿⣿⣛⣉⣿⣿⣭⣿⣶⣿⣉⣀⣀⣀⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂
⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠉⣤⠶⠉⣶⠉⣿⣶⠶⣒⣿⣒⣤⣿⣿⣶⠿⣿⠤⣿⣶⣿⠒⣿⠛⠂⠂⣀⣀⠤⠿⣀⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂
⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⣤⠂⠉⠤⣿⣭⠿⣿⣤⣿⣿⠿⠭⠛⣭⣿⣭⣿⠛⣭⠶⠂⠂⠒⠒⣿⣀⣀⠂⠂⠉⠉⣶⠂⠂⠂
⠂⠂⠂⠂⣀⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⣶⠂⠤⠒⠂⠉⣿⣒⣿⣿⠤⠉⠤⣭⠉⣿⣶⣿⠛⠂⠂⠂⠂⠉⠂⠉⠉⠂⠂⠂⠶⠛⠒⣀⠂
⠂⠂⠂⣤⠉⣀⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⣒⠛⠂⠶⣶⠛⠛⠿⣿⠒⣿⠿⠛⠒⣛⠛⠤⠉⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠉⠂⠂⠤⣀⠂

why no kids?

you are stupid and very predictable

>157672561
at least im not a filthy croat

You dont even have to search. Microphones are always eavesdropping on your convos. Try it. Check JewTube theres several videos of this. People who dont own cats saying within earshot of their phones, turned off, they need to buy cat food, we are out of cat food, etc and the next day their ads are all for cat food.

youtube.com/watch?v=U0SOxb_Lfps

The costs outweigh the benefits and I'm not gonna bring them to life just so they can be enslaved

They joke about tinfoil hats so that you won't believe they work.

Yes,happen to me since last week

They're able to anticipate your thoughts because they directed them in that direction already.

It is a phenomenon called the baader meinhof phenomenon, and no it doesn’t go away if you know about it

You posted this two days ago

The drag net is real and theres nothing you can do about it.

Why arent you tards learning Dropshipping so you can at least make money off the system to fund the cause and escape the corporate world?

Yes exactly that's the name

Yes this has happened to me.

You can't escape at the moment so the only option is to live a clean life.

I was speaking to my sister, over the phone, and mentioned the motorcycle I bought but didn't manage to get working. Not over text. I never search for motorcycle-related stuff, the motorcycle was purchased from a parking lot about 8 years ago. I tried at the time, but failed to revitalize it; I have had no reason to Google it in over 7 years.

I spoke to her in passing "ah, yeah, the motorcycle..."

Then I turned Pandora on, on my phone. Boom, motorcycle ads. Selling me new, fully functional motorcycles. The only ads I get for a week are about motorcycles.

this is hippity hoppity bulshit. predetermination of events exists, thus destiny is real, thus this phenomenon is fake

Also (((science))) claims human intuition is wrong but in reality there's no human intuition, just right and wrong. Predetermination explains everything perfectly and since the only thing that matters is our POV (without it nothing exists) then everything can be explained by it

Intuition is just a glorified instinct. It's temporal extrapolation by the lizard brain. Uncontrolled instinct is compulsion. Controlled insinct is intuition.

reminder that shills are now making irnoic schizophrenic /x/ tier posts to slide the board even more

Don't be a party pooper, these kind of threads lead to interesting discussions, speculative or not.

I'm 100% sure my phone has overheard me speak and shown me things in my autocomplete that never would have been there otherwise, has also happened to my friends and family
Hasn't happened to me with ads as far as I know

I openly talk about killing liberals, hanging niggers, and starting world war 3 in close proximity to my phone, how fucked am I?

oh also hanging politicians from street lamps

it might be interesting, but it's LARP and has been posted 3 times today and was posted last night as well, except he was talking about socket wrenches.....and it was Amazon that knew what he needed.

It's probably been posted before as well.

Eagleslowlyturningitsheadandfacingthecamera.gif

google.com/search?q=ultrasonic beacon tracking&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

i thought this was a tinfoil post but its real. holy shit its real, they are using microphones in your cell and tablet to see if you are watching ads on tv and if the high frequency trigger pulses in the ads are being consumed by you. holy fucking shit this is perverse. those high frequency beacons change your brain waves while you are watching ads, that was proven years ago. but now we know that google is spying on you to see if you are consuming the ads while they transmit beacons. holy fucking shit

this is a by product of my consciousness formula, BUT NOBODYS LISTENING

what's an ad?

who did you just call a cr*at

i got my LTC about a year ago, and never told anyone i bought a gun. i never go to k, i never watch gun vids on youtube. i read massad ayoob from my library, never even bought a book on amazon. i dont have a cabelas membership or dicks sporting goods. i practic on 100 acres of private property with a mentor, not even at a regulated range with cameras.i never search on google for cleaning instructions or target games. but ever since i bought the gun i get ads for guns and ammo on every website, in every app, on every device. i even lost my drivers license for a dui and when i got home after being in custody my reccommended youtube vids on my vizio tv were "what not to say at dui hearing" "how you can get a dui lawyer for free". its scary and it feels like being violated, they are watching us. they know everything.

Thought about getting a mechanical keyboard because I do a lot of writing. Didn't search for anything like it yet. Suddenly my Facebook feed is filled with ads for mechanical keyboards. Super weird.

Wow really it's actually crazy you should mention that because i got my LTC about a year ago, and never told anyone i bought a gun. i never go to k, i never watch gun vids on youtube. i read massad ayoob from my library, never even bought a book on amazon. i dont have a cabelas membership or dicks sporting goods. i practic on 100 acres of private property with a mentor, not even at a regulated range with cameras.i never search on google for cleaning instructions or target games. but ever since i bought the gun i get ads for guns and ammo on every website, in every app, on every device. i even lost my drivers license for a dui and when i got home after being in custody my reccommended youtube vids on my vizio tv were "what not to say at dui hearing" "how you can get a dui lawyer for free". its scary and it feels like being violated, they are watching us. they know everything.

had something similar happen to me before. I had an inkling of a thought that I might need to change my fridge filter. Didn't google anything about it, just thought it. Got served ads on fridge filters. Hard to believe something so specific and outside of what I can imagine is my consumer profile is just confirmation bias.

Nice to know that it hasnt happened only to me, fb btw is studying for mind reading tech so theres that.

I don't deny it so much as I'm reticent to believe it. Where is the evidence? And no, your perceived coincidence is not tantamount to evidence.

This has been going on longer than any of you have been around, and it's easy to avoid as long as you ignore it properly.

>.i disabled every microphone in the house

That's not going to help you at all.

IT's a microwave frequency carrier wave that bounces off the fluorite crystals in your pineal gland, allowing them to take an EEG measurement of your brain from a distance.

They literally read your mind.

>i disabled every microphone in the house
unless you literally ripped out the cords from it, that's still on

You guys think that this taco bell commercial is related to this phenomenon?

Advertisement

>You guys think that this taco bell commercial is related to this phenomenon?

As in, they now have to sell products in commercials talking about the illuminati and the elite because it's what literally everyone is talking about?

Schizo thread? Schizo thread

Like the capcha, things that have already happened are being checked.

The simulation is far into the future writing a rough draft of history. You have already bought those car parts.
⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⣠⣶⣿⣿⣿⣷⡄
⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠃
⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠏
⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⢀⣠⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣄
⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⢀⣠⣴⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣄⣀⡀
⠂⠂⠂⣠⣶⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣶⣄
⠂⠂⣼⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡆
⠂⣰⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣟⣩⣭⢻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷
⢰⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣱⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣇
⣼⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣟
⠈⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠋⠁
⠂⠙⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿⠃
⠂⠂⠂⠙⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡟
⠂⠂⠂⢠⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷
⠂⠂⠂⠈⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷
⠂⠂⠂⠘⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡟⠛⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡆
⠂⠂⠂⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠃⠂⠈⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⠂⠂⠂⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡏⠂⠂⠂⠸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣆
⠂⠂⠂⢹⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠃⠂⠂⠂⠂⠘⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠏
⠂⠂⠂⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⢹⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷
⠂⠂⣼⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣇

christian.wressnegger.info/content/projects/sidechannels/2017-eurosp.pdf

>"an adversary can monitor a user’s local TV viewing habits, track her visited locations and deduce her other devices. Furthermore,
a side channel attack to Bitcoin or Tor users become even possible. In the end, an adversary is able to obtain a detailed, comprehensive user profile with a regular mobile application and the device’s microphone solely."

>"While we do not find indication of ultrasonic tracking in TV media, the receiver side looks more alarming in this case. At the time of writing, we are aware of 234 Silverpush Android applications that are listening in the background for inaudible beacons in TV without the user’s knowledge. Several among them have millions of downloads or are part of reputable companies, such as McDonald’s and Krispy Kreme. Our findings strengthen our concerns that the deployment of ultrasonic tracking increases in the wild and therefore needs serious attention regarding its privacy consequences."

Probably because you frequent the gay club now that you have a Montero Sport.

Fuck all you stupid niggers

>use speakers to project frequency inaudible to humans
>use mic to pick up other frequencies through resonance
>recursive deeplearning to predict emotional state
>same for data mined for that ip
>recursive dl again on massive pool of actions taken with the brain waves and same internet history
>your mind is become my open book now
>profit
Sorry that you can figure out your being exploited by your inability to switch ips you deserve what you get op

edgy

Yeah any respectable advertising platform is, you can't possibly be this niave and browsing pol

mathematial formulas and probability are getting really creepy for me.
we on this website get 777 and trump gets electedwith quads we created an got we call kek
and mathematic somehow is able to predict what you will need trought your life basing it only on age work salary and sex and where you live.
its creepy as fuck.

google ads has been more aggressively targeted. i search for my usual 12" anal plugs, i get targeted reddit ads.

btw google now uses information that was suposed to be private.

This thread has been posted everyday for the past week. Its a psyop to make you paranoid and demoralize you. Nothjng to worry about... anyways I'm getting sleepy now. We should all discus this tomorrow when were more awake

Nah dude, they're getting this shit right from your brain.
You can't hide from them.

actually its true but beying paranoid does not helps. we live on an society were the gov is able to track your whole life friends work, and things you buy at the market or online, watch your cam and see all those nudes you send.
all easily assesible trought their backdoors.
>but i aint even mad trought

>watching ads
>2018
kek

Im considering moving to the rainforest for a life of solitude braziliabro

Underated

if you talked even once about the specific part at any time around a phone, tablet, tv, computer, etc. all these things have mics to listen to you for advertisement purposes
google does the same shit with their traffic map except with different sensors, speed, gps

Baader-Meinhof nigger.

YES.
Told my girlfriend over discord the other day about this really fun game I use to play years ago called crysis.
10 minutes later I log into steam and crysis is right at the top of my recommended games in the shop.
This shit is getting ridiculous.