One Punch Man 116

imgur.com/a/ojwXr

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AU2Ln65I_a8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I wish Suiryu was dead.

This arc is fucking beautiful

this, webcomic fags need to kill themself.

>people are still calling Boros a Dragon Threat Level, who survived almost four punches, while Gouketsu died to one
Boros is above Dragon, which makes him God level Threat, he also fills all the Hero Assosciation requirements for God level Threats.

It was meh at best.

>i absolutely refuse
kekus maximus

This is why I partly think that there needs to be a new threat level, in between Dragon and God level.

Those that are Boros or Monster Garou tier should be called Leviathan level threats. They're stronger than any dragon tier, but are not exactly strong enough to be god tier.

Cause I'm a little tired of people in the fandom actually thinking that Boros is "Dragon+" tier. Boros is the strongest guy in the series untill Monster Garou appears.

or dragon threat is just really wide gauge

>Gouketsu beaten offpanel
I'm okay with this

I think everyone knows by now that anyone Saitama fights isn't going to last long.

I really do hope be becomes his disciple

Murata shills should just pick a different series to shit up threads for.
Like DBS, just stay in those

It was fucking garbage. All this buildup for this shit joke? I can't believe ONE saw this and gave Murata the Ok for all this because the entire tournament arc was pointless.

>because the entire tournament arc was pointless.
No it wasn't. It gave more story to the monster association, plus Saitama got himself another disciple.

>that was his problem with the arc
LOL anyone with a brain was waiting painfully for this part because it meant this boring shit would be done with once Saitama stepped in

>I can't believe ONE saw this and gave Murata the Ok for all this
>It's an user believes that Murata writes the arc episode

You and I both know none of this crap will be relevant in the future arcs based on the webcomic.

>it fluffed up the story with useless bits
>and that's good!
Consumer tier anime fans are trash, just go see a Transformer movie or some shit

I'll agree. This is a good example of an arc that paces poorly from release to release, but reads really well in one go.

ONE isn't a hack writer. I just don't believe it.

Gouketsu OFF-SCREENED

>adds completely new shit regularly not in the webcomics
>still thinks the manga will follow it perfectly

Sound like the end of the season 2 here.

Name one of those new shits that aren't useless bits to fluff up the story.

You mean Linlin?

I can't believe the second season will be entirely based on a filler arc that has no relevance in the overall story.

>yfw these desperate fanboys celebrate hardcore to hide the betrayal when Suiryu appears in the background to job against a future monster

It was written by ONE, get over it.

Yeah can't wait for his new disciple to job again

Dragon and God are very clearly defined, Dragon is a threat to multiple cities, God is a threat to all human life.

they are not powerlevels, they are threat levels.

By the looks of it, it's something that'll cover 3 or 4 episodes. Wish it was a 2 cour so we could get to the real plot already.

Prove it.

Except for the part where ONE made the storyboards for this. Hurrrr

Also, that chapter update was beautiful.

He writes storyboards for Murata to use. Murata even says on his stream that he doesn't write anything and he just makes what ONE tells him.

Webcomic fags BTFO

>ONE isn't a hack

nice fucking joke I almost died from laughing.

>beautiful
How to spot a shill. Normal people don't say shit like this

I read and enjoy both. Sorry this arc was good and you're too much of a sourpuss to enjoy reading something for free lmao.

So Garou is still just in the middle of his leap toward Watchdogman right?

That's one big fucking jump.

Hes just a man who writes what ever he wants, remember this comic is just a hobby

then Boros is definitely God level, why is this even debated?

I struggled through the webcomic for 50ish chapters of decent and I'm being forced to struggle through lame shit V2 coupled with filler again so I can see the HD good arc.
I'll be gone after, because this series isn't worth paying attention to until Garou does stuff.

ONE worshipping needs to stop, it's reaching Togashi levels

Wrong thread pal

The other thread got deleted.

And where does that damn rumor of not chapter until next month comes from?

Did Murata say something about that in the stream?

What's he thinking about anons? And why couldn't I look at this without wanting to name it "never for once.png"?

Saitama, Suiryu and Garou will become OPM Monster Trio.

Thats clear.

>then Boros is definitely God level, why is this even debated?
Because the rating in the databook is canon to the HA records. And they never knew how strong Boros was because Saitama can't tell. The same way the giant guy at the start of the story was really Dragon but he was killed before he was upgraded from Demon.

スイリュー? More like ゲトイヌマイエスリュー am I right?

LOL

can't wait till Flashy flash vs Garou

Well someone just had to cosplay a furry on tv. If it weren't for Garou, Saitama and Suiryu would've never met and the latter would've died in some ditch to the first waves of the MA invasion.

Here's a quick edit. The original timing is shit because there's too much exposition. Also, any monkey could copy murata's art and make animation of it, so stop sucking the animator's dick.

youtube.com/watch?v=AU2Ln65I_a8

Anyone have the latest Fubuki compilation pic?

Suiryu wants to become a hero to save everyone.

Garou wanted to become a hero but decided to become a monsters because it was an easy path..

Somone post the one with King

Suiryu is a cheap saitamadrone.

Garou's had his dream since he was little, just like Saitama.

I wonder is Saitama has normal poops.

>Saitama has no hair
>Suryuu has very long hair

BRAVO ONE

Your version makes it look like the force comes from dropping when that's not at all the case
Are you stupid?
The part where he grabs his hands is missing entirely

so after 7 years we get Garou vs WDM next chapter?

So how much longer until we get to the point where Zombieman investigates Genus and we see Mosquito Girl with prosthetics?

I didn't like it. Nothing major happened here, no memorable pages like Sea King being punched or the Consecutive Normal Punches against Boros. Saitama looked even more retarded with that wig on for most of the arc. Also, why do they keep doing tournament arcs? Nobody fucking likes them. I'll just skip it in future re-reads,

>going against the whole world all by yourself
>easy path
Saitama also believed Garou kidnapped that kid at first.

>forgetting about glasses-kun

It needs an update

We got another strong ally for EoS.

Garou
Suiryu
Glasses Kun

They will be relevant once we hit EoS, imagine if they team up with Saitama to take down GOD, who will be stronger than Boros

now that the tournament arc ended the next thing that should happen is Garou getting beaten by Fang and Genos right?

>strong
>suiryu
When will the Suiryufags learn

>saitama and genos go to get takoyaki
>mosquito girl is tasked with running the register
>genos recognizes her and mosquito girl recognizes the duo
>saitama is oblivious
>genos raises his hand to incinerate her
>mosquito girl visibly afraid
>saitama berates genos for threatening her because he's starving and she might refuse service to them

>Your version makes it look like the force comes from dropping when that's not at all the case
except it does, you fucking speedreading ingrate.

We need the Lin Lin one to be updated too.

No, we will see the end of Garou vs WDM first, then a few days should pass before Garou start his fight with Genos otherwise he would already be injured

It doesn't you mongoloid
Suiryu falls down, grabs Saitama's hands and uses them to to pull Saitama towards him to increase the force by a ton

Thanks

>implying WDM could injure Garou

Genos instead of returning to C City, he will get a call where he is told to chase Garou.

Saitama will meet King while he is on his way home and then we get the infinite combo scene.

the moment between saitama landing and Suiryu grabbing his hands to knee him in the face does not need 20 FUCKING FRAMES! It's a split-second moment, you fucking nigger!!!

Just make sure you never become an animator you useless piece of human trash

>Suiryu
>Glasses Kun
>strong ally

Remember when Darkshine defeated his fears and powered up overnight? Me neither.

>team up with Saitama
J U S T

>another strong ally
Saitama has no strong allies yet, he will have when he meets Blast.
At least in the MA arc every S hero jobbed, they aren't reliable

How i think it went

>"Gouketsu!"
>"You talking about me?"
>"They told me you are really strong."
>"I have no time for this."
>Gouketsu tries to kick Saitama.
>Nothing happens.
>"Oh shit, this guy is str-."
>Saitama does his thing.

20 frames is literally a split second

>Kick
Saitama said he went down in one punch and there's blood on his glove

All Darkshine wanted was a fight where he could feel good about himself.

Suiryu wants to be strong to save people.

Darkshine is a coward, why is he even a hero

t. speedreader.

Tats was nerfed with PIS and CIS.

When will speedreaders leave?

I liked it just fine, don't know why people complain.
I didn't read the webcomic, but if there's even better stuff ahead, that's great, why all the impatience?

he's the rachel dolazal of the opm world, he ain't even a real black person

ONE said he's the strongest hero after Saitama.
Garou is just on another level and can defeat all heroes except Saitama.

I accidentally read it as "Saitama does the same thing"
My mistake

did....did you even read? he wrote that gouketsu tries to kick saitama.

>why is he even a hero
Same reason any S class is a hero, in spite of their Egos they do some good. (except Metal Knight fuck that guy)

>Same reason any S class is a hero, in spite of their Egos
I don't think Tatsumaki, Bang or Genos do it for the fame, but yeah most of them do

Even Darkshine admitted he was just playing hero.

Suiryu wants to be a hero for real..